April 28, 2024, 09:21:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289384 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: June 10, 2009, 08:58:46 PM »

DON'T MISS DANA PRETZER TONIGHT - COMING UP IN A COUPLE MINUTES!!!
http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: June 10, 2009, 09:10:20 PM »

The Glass full or the glass empty..depends on how you look at it.. The child support was paid and it benefits both Ron, Crystal and the children.. IMO it doesn't matter if someone donated the money it happens everyday. I see grand parents paying behind child suppot for their family members. 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: June 10, 2009, 09:12:08 PM »

The Glass full or the glass empty..depends on how you look at it.. The child support was paid and it benefits both Ron, Crystal and the children.. IMO it doesn't matter if someone donated the money it happens everyday. I see grand parents paying behind child support for their family members. 

edit
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: June 10, 2009, 09:17:07 PM »

For whatever reason in this world they have, it seems that the issues of Rapist and Child Molesters has always been a major lack of priority.  First they decided that Mental Health Clinics, using behavioral psychology was going to turn the tide.
Naw, didn't work.. As soon as they hit the street it was back in full force.  Then, they released them and left it up to probation Officers to keep track.  Didn't work either, you would need one on one almost living in the same house to stop them.  Then they came up with the bracelets and internet sites.  Fact is, someone still thinks its okay to put them on the street.  I prefer the concept of surgery myself, before probation and the bracelet and the internet sites. A lobotomy and a total castration. Therefore you have taken care of two of the elements involved.  Maybe, they will come up with the part of the brain that is totally involved and be able to remove that section.  I have no sympathy for either one, the rapist or the child molester..  At this point I would settle for a new Devil's Island, way out in Antarctica.. Guards and Prisoner's Fly in, Drop Prisoner's, a few supplies, and Guards Fly out.  Have them living in a Bubble, grow their own food, sew their own clothes.. The only ones they can bother is each other.

good post...agree!
Mlee,,,can you or Heart or someone direct me to the article where Kim P said that a portion of the back child support payment that someone sent to Crystal was given to Ron? I was sure that it read that Ron was given a portion of it, cause Kim said that ron was certainly richer on that day than he was the day before, and I said something like, yes and Crystal is too since she kept part of it...
anybody remember that?  on another forum, someone thought that it was on simon's blog about 10 days ago...will search that...
anybody got a link to his blog? thanks..
Margaret-TN wrote   #2280
It’s a shame/tbird==
In response to your question about crystal and back child support. In fact, a mystery donor from Texas sent Crystal a check to be usd only for child support, to help get her out of the hole. According to Kim Picazio, her lawyer,’she received $4,100 and paid some of the arrears, yes.… Crystal never saw the $$“It was deposited into Picazio’s trust account, then to the Central Depository, then right to Ron. He’s richer today than last month,’” Picazio tells The Bald Truth in an exclusive interview tonight.
——Original Message——

http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/23/haleigh-c...

ttp://www.topix.com/forum/county/orange-fl/TRCMMNTNCB19UQHBF/post2280

Heart
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: June 10, 2009, 09:19:42 PM »

The Glass full or the glass empty..depends on how you look at it.. The child support was paid and it benefits both Ron, Crystal and the children.. IMO it doesn't matter if someone donated the money it happens everyday. I see grand parents paying behind child suppot for their family members. 
at least Crystal has one less thing hung over her head?  does anybody know if you have to pay child support when your child is declared missing?  just wondering......(really, i just wanna' know)

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: June 10, 2009, 09:22:43 PM »

that was not the issue...I was asking because elsewhere someone had said that ron had received the full amount of the back child support...was pointing out that he did not receive the full amount which was true...
of course it doesn't matter who donated the money or how it was paid, as long as it was paid...not what this was about....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: June 10, 2009, 09:31:00 PM »

at least Crystal has one less thing hung over her head?  does anybody know if you have to pay child support when your child is declared missing?  just wondering......(really, i just wanna' know)

I would hope not! but she should still be paying for ron jr...he still has the same needs whether Haleigh is with or not...someone has to still buy his food, clothes, pay for doctors etc...both parents should be contributing imo....

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: June 10, 2009, 09:32:41 PM »

that was not the issue...I was asking because elsewhere someone had said that ron had received the full amount of the back child support...was pointing out that he did not receive the full amount which was true...
of course it doesn't matter who donated the money or how it was paid, as long as it was paid...not what this was about....

I was refering to this comment..

Snipped...Cookie

here is the article...guess I was half right? Crystal did benefit from it however cause she was relieved of the debt...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: June 10, 2009, 09:36:59 PM »

I was refering to this comment..

Snipped...Cookie

here is the article...guess I was half right? Crystal did benefit from it however cause she was relieved of the debt...

and she did....it was money that she owed....it was not a gift to ron...jmo...
at least it got paid...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: June 10, 2009, 09:37:17 PM »

#215  Art Harris Says:
May 27th, 2009 at 11:52 pm

It’s a shame/tbird==
In response to your question about crystal and back child support. In fact, a mystery donor from Texas sent Crystal a check to be used only for child support, to help get her out of the hole. According to Kim Picazio, her lawyer, ’she received $4,100 and paid some of the arrears, yes. … Crystal never saw the $$ “It was deposited into Picazio’s trust account, then to the Central Depository, then right to Ron. He’s richer today than last month,’” Picazio tells The Bald Truth in an exclusive interview tonight.
——Original Message——

http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/23/haleigh-cummings-cobra-arrested-bonds-out/#comments

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: June 10, 2009, 09:37:58 PM »

#215  Art Harris Says:

It’s a shame/tbird==
In response to your question about crystal and back child support. In fact, a mystery donor from Texas sent Crystal a check to be used only for child support, to help get her out of the hole. According to Kim Picazio, her lawyer, ’she received $4,100 and paid some of the arrears, yes. … Crystal never saw the $$ “It was deposited into Picazio’s trust account, then to the Central Depository, then right to Ron. He’s richer today than last month,’” Picazio tells The Bald Truth in an exclusive interview tonight.
——Original Message——

http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/23/haleigh-cummings-cobra-arrested-bonds-out/#comments

thank you Heart...

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: June 10, 2009, 09:44:44 PM »

The check donate of 4100 is for child support if Ron did not receive all for the money
then it must be in a trust account. Myabe there is a discrepancies in the amount owed.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: June 10, 2009, 09:45:32 PM »

#215  Art Harris Says:

It’s a shame/tbird==
——Original Message——

thank you Heart...

OK, Cookie..guess we both aren't  ....    

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: June 10, 2009, 09:47:57 PM »

#215  Art Harris Says:

It’s a shame/tbird==
——Original Message——

thank you Heart...

OK, Cookie..guess we both aren't  ....    

Hi Five to ya Granny!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: June 10, 2009, 09:50:29 PM »

The check donate of 4100 is for child support if Ron did not receive all for the money
then it must be in a trust account. Myabe there is a discrepancies in the amount owed.

Hard to say, as I am sure more was added onto that for Ron Jr....as the months go by fast and even a couple hundred dollars adds up.  Well, it was nice of someone to step forward and offer their assistance. 

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: June 10, 2009, 10:54:56 PM »

I would hope not! but she should still be paying for ron jr...he still has the same needs whether Haleigh is with or not...someone has to still buy his food, clothes, pay for doctors etc...both parents should be contributing imo....

Yes,  I agree.  And what is Ron contributing?  Is he working now?   

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: June 10, 2009, 11:14:22 PM »

Yes,  I agree.  And what is Ron contributing?  Is he working now?   

Hi AZSunny. Not seen you in a while.

AFAIK, Ronald is not working. Nor is Crystal.

NcNana8
Scared Monkey

« Reply #537 on: June 11, 2009, 03:16:06 AM »

Thanks for the warm welcome, seems I joined a while back and old feeble mind forgot I joined here thought it was web sleuths I joined which it was..pity to get forgetful..Hope I will be able to join you daily, this group has excellent reputation, if Brandi's here it's gotta be good right Brandi? Schools out teacher let the MONKEYS out and I will be babysitting a lot and sharing computer but maybe they will let me on once a day to talk with you good people I hope so!! Look forward to getting to know you all and thanks again for the welcome! ! Have a great day and I pray for some good news of Haleigh!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: June 11, 2009, 07:33:40 AM »

Hi Haleysnana.....yep...this is a great place...Welcome....

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: June 11, 2009, 08:37:32 AM »

I may be wrong, but my take on the comments,  Was that there was a larger sum due Ron, than what was donated, so thereofore he received only a portion of what he was owed..  Like there is still a balance due to him.   I repeat, I may be wrong..  Also,  one element on child support ordered by the court, doesn't it have to go through the state, to be verified that the child support account due balance is paid to a certain point?

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.