April 28, 2024, 12:05:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289401 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: June 11, 2009, 07:12:59 PM »

The parent who was also waiting for her children to get off the bus and asked to go nameless, told me it sounded like Misty was talking to her companions in the car about drugs they’d used the night before (Sunday). “I was pulled up right next to her window and could hear it clearly,” the woman told me, saying it was the same account she gave investigators.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/06/11/haleigh-exclusive-bloody-hands-timeline-details/#more-2186

So who were the companions in the vehicle with Misty?

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: June 11, 2009, 07:36:29 PM »

The parent who was also waiting for her children to get off the bus and asked to go nameless, told me it sounded like Misty was talking to her companions in the car about drugs they’d used the night before (Sunday). “I was pulled up right next to her window and could hear it clearly,” the woman told me, saying it was the same account she gave investigators.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/06/11/haleigh-exclusive-bloody-hands-timeline-details/#more-2186

Very good question.. wish we had an answer for that......

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: June 11, 2009, 07:51:23 PM »

Just gets me to wondering about Chelsea's statements regarding the hugh scratch on the van.

Ponder, ponder, ponder.

Was Chelsea and Cousin Joe in the van with Misty when she picked Haleigh up?

Heart
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: June 11, 2009, 07:52:03 PM »

So he hit the back door? I did not see anything on the backdoor....like a broken spot in the wood or discolored spot on the door....wonder if this was when he first heard of the news or in between the 911 calls? 
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: June 11, 2009, 07:56:12 PM »

Just gets me to wondering about Chelsea's statements regarding the hugh scratch on the van.

Ponder, ponder, ponder.

I wonder if they saw her drive towards the house or towards town after she picked up Haleigh? Why would they be in the van with her if they were not headed to or returning from somewhere?
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: June 11, 2009, 07:59:21 PM »

Maybe they were returning from the hospital....wasn't that the same day that hank got into the wreck and broke his leg?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: June 11, 2009, 08:11:42 PM »

Maybe they were returning from the hospital....wasn't that the same day that hank got into the wreck and broke his leg?
Hank was reported to be in the hospital and that Misty was going to visit him.

I don't know what day it was that Hank actually had a wreck and broke his leg.

Heart
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: June 11, 2009, 08:17:31 PM »

Hank was reported to be in the hospital and that Misty was going to visit him.

I don't know what day it was that Hank actually had a wreck and broke his leg.

Maybe Misty,Chelsea,and Joe were coming back from the hospital and were picking up the kids...too bad that they were more concerned about the bad s#%t they got ,than they were about dear old dad...
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: June 11, 2009, 09:13:07 PM »

Ponder, ponder, ponder.

I wonder if they saw her drive towards the house or towards town after she picked up Haleigh? Why would they be in the van with her if they were not headed to or returning from somewhere?

I remember reading somewhere that after they picked up Haleigh, they headed in the opposite direction of the trailer.

Also, read that Player (WS) had said that Ron had punched the fender of his car and put a dent in it.  Don't know if the same incident or not.  But if LE took blood from the door and it matched...guess that is what he hit....that time.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #589 on: June 11, 2009, 09:16:50 PM »

I remember Player saying Ron hit his car also.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #590 on: June 11, 2009, 09:23:40 PM »

Whether she wound up back at the trailer Sunday night is not known, but a parent in the carpool line Monday afternoon has told police –and The Bald Truth in an exclusive interview, that she overheard Misty griping at the wheel of the family’s blue van as she waited for Haleigh to get off the school bus, about the “bad shit” they’d bought from someone the night before (Sunday), and would never buy anything from that dealer again.

Oh, Art has added a tab bit more juicy info to the story.

I am sorry, but find it odd that someone sitting right there with her did not see this. I think it is just one of those rumors coming out of Satsuma and again, this is why there is so much confusion in this case,people wanting their name in print.

Ron is an idiot,he brought all the rumors upon himself. He needs to make Misty tell the truth and be done. This is sad,when will those people in that town start thinking about that missing child instead of getting their name in the paper.

Stunned she says she turned to boyfriend, Jerry Santos, a local businessman and little league coach, who was there to pick up their children. He didn’t see the alleged slapping, he tells me, but did see Misty behind the wheel, and Haleigh get off the bus and climb in with her.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #591 on: June 11, 2009, 09:31:43 PM »

Ponder, ponder, ponder.

I remember reading somewhere that after they picked up Haleigh, they headed in the opposite direction of the trailer.

Also, read that Player (WS) had said that Ron had punched the fender of his car and put a dent in it.  Don't know if the same incident or not.  But if LE took blood from the door and it matched...guess that is what he hit....that time.

Thank God they swabbed his hand right away, If he hit a person with enough force to break skin on his hand, there will be DNA from who he hit there as well.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: June 11, 2009, 09:34:43 PM »

Ponder, ponder, ponder.

Here is the post from Player .....

04-15-2009, 01:39 AM 
player 
Registered User   Join Date: Mar 2009

Wow ! So many new folks.. Just to bring the fellow slueths a little update. There was a concern over Rons' knuckles being bloodied. Well I have that little rumor dispelled. Ron has a Nissan sedan, which he cherishes, that has a dent in the drivers side front fender,What makes this so important is that there are no signs of and scrapes or creases from an instrument. It is fist size and waiste height. I asked and it was a smile and a you gottit type reply. The rest is a supposition. Ron got home and the baby was gone. He got frustrated and hit his car in anger. Hence scraped knuckles. Let us end that with that. The Halieghbug collection donation center has only been manned twice in the past week. And the hours were very sparodic. So much for 24/7 until my baby is foud. After the storms we had a very fine day in Paradise..

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: June 11, 2009, 09:39:33 PM »

Ponder, ponder, ponder.

I remember that as well Grama.  Thanks for reminding me.

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: June 11, 2009, 10:08:48 PM »

Brandi has also furnished another photo of ron holding Haleigh and his right hand is all banged up...
it could be a work related injury....also he supposedly did landscaping work on the side....would be logical that his hands would get scraped doing physical work...

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: June 11, 2009, 10:13:12 PM »

Misty was behind the wheel, obviously driving without a drivers licence, and yet if it was Chelsea in the van also, strange that SHE did not drive instead of letting Misty.  But considering the source of these folks and their comings and goings, makes sense that they would let her drive.....no worry about breaking the laws and stuff like that.

I had also read somewhere that Misty's brother, from Tyler.... was known to visit the Snodgrass dude.

blstarke
Scared Monkey

« Reply #596 on: June 11, 2009, 10:13:32 PM »

I heard that Cobra is supposed to be searching today and tomorrow in satsuma with a cadaver dog
A BIG WELCOME to you blstarke, I have read all your posts, in the parking lot, looking forward to your knowledge of this case over here at SM. 
Thank you so much for the welcome. My Newfoundland, Gunnery, has been working so hard in Satsuma over the last 4 months. Now that the Haleighbug
has moved, he will return to the nursing home and visiting there.
I will not search with Gunnery in the woods because of the snakes but I will
myself search if anyone has a tip. We pray every night for the safe return
of out little princess.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: June 11, 2009, 10:16:07 PM »

Brandi has also furnished another photo of ron holding Haleigh and his right hand is all banged up...
it could be a work related injury....also he supposedly did landscaping work on the side....would be logical that his hands would get scraped doing physical work...

True cookie, but FRESH blood would indicate a most recent injury.......

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: June 11, 2009, 10:16:51 PM »

O/T

JFRD: Baby Dead, Caretaker Waited to Call 911

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=139672&provider=top

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: June 11, 2009, 10:22:40 PM »

Hey there cookie!

According to Art Harris on JVM this evening when LE arrived at the trailer at 3ish that Tuesday morning Ron's hand was bleeding,  they swabbed it as well as blood mark, or smear that was on the door.

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.