April 27, 2024, 10:18:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289299 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: June 11, 2009, 10:28:26 PM »

Misty was behind the wheel, obviously driving without a drivers licence, and yet if it was Chelsea in the van also, strange that SHE did not drive instead of letting Misty.  But considering the source of these folks and their comings and goings, makes sense that they would let her drive.....no worry about breaking the laws and stuff like that.

I had also read somewhere that Misty's brother, from Tyler.... was known to visit the Snodgrass dude.

Art Harris Says:
June 11th, 2009 at 9:07 pm

Good grief–You are absolutely right, and we’ve been quoting the transcript.
We owe Teresa Neves an apology for saying she claimed she picked up Haleigh from the bus stop, when what she actually says on the tape is that her son picked Haleigh up.
Ron has also claimed he picked her up and let her drive home on his lap.

more...http://www.artharris.com/2009/06/11/haleigh-exclusive-bloody-hands-timeline-details/#comment-37324

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: June 11, 2009, 10:28:41 PM »

I heard that Cobra is supposed to be searching today and tomorrow in satsuma with a cadaver dog
A BIG WELCOME to you blstarke, I have read all your posts, in the parking lot, looking forward to your knowledge of this case over here at SM. 
Thank you so much for the welcome. My Newfoundland, Gunnery, has been working so hard in Satsuma over the last 4 months. Now that the Haleighbug
has moved, he will return to the nursing home and visiting there.
I will not search with Gunnery in the woods because of the snakes but I will
myself search if anyone has a tip. We pray every night for the safe return
of out little princess.

Good Evening blstarke ~  Have you heard any updates as to the search you mentioned earlier today??

I have also read some of your posts regarding past searches and some of the encounters you had and I don't mean with the snakes either.  Well....maybe you could call them that.

How we all wish that something concrete would surface and SOON.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: June 11, 2009, 10:46:11 PM »

Misty was behind the wheel, obviously driving without a drivers licence, and yet if it was Chelsea in the van also, strange that SHE did not drive instead of letting Misty.  But considering the source of these folks and their comings and goings, makes sense that they would let her drive.....no worry about breaking the laws and stuff like that.

I had also read somewhere that Misty's brother, from Tyler.... was known to visit the Snodgrass dude.

Art Harris Says:

We owe Teresa Neves an apology for saying she claimed she picked up Haleigh from the bus stop, when what she actually says on the tape is that her son picked Haleigh up.

more...http://www.artharris.com/2009/06/11/haleigh-exclusive-bloody-hands-timeline-details/#comment-37324

thanks for that Heart...should clear up at least that TN didn't lie about her picking up Haleigh that day...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: June 11, 2009, 10:55:40 PM »

Art Harris Says:

thanks for that Heart...should clear up at least that TN didn't lie about her picking up Haleigh that day...

Right cookie.

I missed you today!

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: June 11, 2009, 10:58:00 PM »

Goodnight Friends!  (my NG impression)   

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: June 11, 2009, 10:58:26 PM »

Art Harris Says:

Maybe Teresa didn't lie about HER picking up Haleigh, but SHE DID lie about Ron picking her up from the bus.  Cause it was actually Misty that picked Haleigh Up.

Both Ron and Teresa did LIE!!!!!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: June 11, 2009, 11:01:01 PM »

Art Harris Says:

Right cookie.

I missed you today!

thanks Heart! had all 3 grand daughters today...6, 3 and 10 months! kept me way too busy..just trying to catch up on 3 different forums...the rumors and the arguing on a few other sites have done me in for the night...came back here for a little sanity!...tee hee!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: June 11, 2009, 11:03:53 PM »

Art Harris Says:

Maybe Teresa didn't lie about HER picking up Haleigh, but SHE DID lie about Ron picking her up from the bus.  Cause it was actually Misty that picked Haleigh Up.

but maybe she thought that ron had picked up Haleigh since he normally did? dunno...I don't see any reason to lie about it...I know that my son/daughter in law have some set routines that I could say, oh he took Grand daughter to school and maybe they had switched who took her that day, I wouldn't know unless it came up for some reason...hope I am making sense there....getting tired...just trying to say that it could have been said innocently and it has mushroomed? dunno...
xxxxx

blstarke
Scared Monkey

« Reply #608 on: June 11, 2009, 11:09:17 PM »

I heard that Cobra is supposed to be searching today and tomorrow in satsuma with a cadaver dog
A BIG WELCOME to you blstarke, I have read all your posts, in the parking lot, looking forward to your knowledge of this case over here at SM. 
Thank you so much for the welcome. My Newfoundland, Gunnery, has been working so hard in Satsuma over the last 4 months. Now that the Haleighbug
of out little princess.
I shudder whenever I hear the R word

Good Evening blstarke ~  Have you heard any updates as to the search you mentioned earlier today??

I have also read some of your posts regarding past searches and some of the encounters you had and I don't mean with the snakes either.  Well....maybe you could call them that.

How we all wish that something concrete would surface and SOON.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: June 12, 2009, 12:25:46 AM »

blstarke - welcome to SM!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: June 12, 2009, 01:26:27 AM »

Blstarke   Welcome to the Monkey's Cage..   Please Make yourself at Home. 

Welcome to the Monkey's Cage...
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #611 on: June 12, 2009, 02:41:57 AM »

ATTENTION!  ATTENTION!  ATTENTION!
Please read this article.  It is something that only 17 states currently have but ALL 50 STATES SHOULD HAVE IT!

http://wjz.com/local/DNA.police.match.2.1041592.html

I realize I posted this in the early hours, but I will bump this during the days to make sure everyone sees this.

The DNA samples are taken from anyone ARRESTED for any crime (even not paying parking tickets).

It is something we can do to move in the right direction.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: June 12, 2009, 07:08:23 AM »

of out little princess.

Blstarke, so happy to have you here with us, and I too have had the pleasure of reading your accounts on the one search,  and I can tell you, you were totally justified in your feelings about people that are very much snake like. There is alot more to share and now we will have the opportunity to share it with you..  Give Gunnery an extra treat for me..  And we are going to bring Haleigh home..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: June 12, 2009, 07:14:36 AM »

Art Harris Says:

but maybe she thought that ron had picked up Haleigh since he normally did? dunno...I don't see any reason to lie about it...I know that my son/daughter in law have some set routines that I could say, oh he took Grand daughter to school and maybe they had switched who took her that day, I wouldn't know unless it came up for some reason...hope I am making sense there....getting tired...just trying to say that it could have been said innocently and it has mushroomed? dunno...
xxxxx

I don't understand why they would want to change the story either Cookie,  If you remember,  in the one conversation that ron had with this woman's husband on the tuesday evening, about why he was driving so fast that morning, and ron looked at him and said, because Haleigh was missing.  I thought that gave an appearance of ron being confused.  Maybe this is the same way, because he normally picked Haleigh up, didn't he have to work a double that day, which mean't he wouldn't be able to pick her up.  Maybe it shouldn't be deemed as a lie as much as a very confused state of mind...

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: June 12, 2009, 08:30:28 AM »

Monkey's,  I have a suggestion...  Let's open a can of worms..  instead of worrying about the he said, she said..  Let's travel in a different direction.  I suggest we turn in the direction of the two Regans,  one John and one Jeremiah.   I have talked to our Lady who lives in Satsuma, "Eyes in Satsuma", and I ask her to do a local check in her local directory for a Minister named John Regan..  None was found..
But, there is a John Regan who lives and works in St. Augustine.  Photos compared of the two, one from the barbecue and one from a news release in St. Augustine.. look nothing alike.  one is tall and dark haired, the other shorter and grey.  So, the question is.. who was the John Regan in the search that day?  Now, we know that we have Monkey's or Guest who live somewhere in that area..  Time to step up to the plate and let's find answers,  we are here together for one primary reason, to Find Haleigh and not be put off from doing so.  What does this have to do with finding Haleigh..  Let no stone, be left unturned.  Everything and everybody involved in this case in that community, has a reason for being there, and we need to find out why the Regans were there, and who they are.  Goodness of their heart?  or ______________?  If John Regan is a Minister..  What Church and What Community?   One huge question.. If he is a Minister of any Church, why would he be misleading?   That is dishonesty, not what I would expect of any Minister. 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: June 12, 2009, 08:59:39 AM »

well, we can try that mlee...it seems that every thing else is drying up..maybe if we branch out a bit...

also, has anyone tried to get into Art's site this morning....? It says something about URL can not be found and also tried again and it said that the server was not working or something like that...

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: June 12, 2009, 09:01:40 AM »

well, we can try that mlee...it seems that every thing else is drying up..maybe if we branch out a bit...

also, has anyone tried to get into Art's site this morning....? It says something about URL can not be found and also tried again and it said that the server was not working or something like that...

I haven't tried this AM Cookie, but have run into that prior.  It seems when he is doing an update or whatever I was unable to access as well. 

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: June 12, 2009, 09:03:03 AM »

mlee ~  Just WHO is this PERSON that claims to be John Regan???  Is that really WHO he said he is?? 

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: June 12, 2009, 09:03:17 AM »

It's probably the server is down, had a lot of problems this week with Servers..  Haleighbug.net was down, SM was down for awhile the other day..  We'll keep trying Art's during the day and see what happens.

Also, we have the photos of that area and house that was searched that day.. remember the old house with a trailer just down from it, and the odd thing, a church across the street from the house, and one down below the trailer.  Anyway, if we need them, I can pull them in to look at..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: June 12, 2009, 09:46:28 AM »

It's probably the server is down, had a lot of problems this week with Servers..  Haleighbug.net was down, SM was down for awhile the other day..  We'll keep trying Art's during the day and see what happens.

Also, we have the photos of that area and house that was searched that day.. remember the old house with a trailer just down from it, and the odd thing, a church across the street from the house, and one down below the trailer.  Anyway, if we need them, I can pull them in to look at..

art's site is back up again....

refresh my memory on the trailer with the church...and what are you getting at? thanks....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.