April 28, 2024, 11:07:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289396 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: June 12, 2009, 09:47:09 AM »

oh, and good good morning Monkeys! just starting to rattle around this a m with my first cup of java...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #621 on: June 12, 2009, 09:48:39 AM »

Is that the house that looks like the Addams Family house ?
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: June 12, 2009, 09:52:53 AM »

well, we can try that mlee...it seems that every thing else is drying up..maybe if we branch out a bit...

also, has anyone tried to get into Art's site this morning....? It says something about URL can not be found and also tried again and it said that the server was not working or something like that...

It's probably the server is down, had a lot of problems this week with Servers..  Haleighbug.net was down, SM was down for awhile the other day..  We'll keep trying Art's during the day and see what happens.

Also, we have the photos of that area and house that was searched that day.. remember the old house with a trailer just down from it, and the odd thing, a church across the street from the house, and one down below the trailer.  Anyway, if we need them, I can pull them in to look at..

art's site is back up again....

refresh my memory on the trailer with the church...and what are you getting at? thanks....

That was the area that was searched with the dog, that the two regans were on the search.  The old house, that apprently Crystal was taken to by LE, that had a trailer down below.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: June 12, 2009, 09:59:17 AM »

Yes, it is.. and we do have copy copies of the area.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: June 12, 2009, 10:03:00 AM »

Yes, it is.. and we do have copy copies of the area.

i remember that was towards the beginning right? I would be interested in viewing the pictures again if you have them...thanks....

the Addams family house....in Satsuma? tee hee! why would that not surprise me?

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: June 12, 2009, 10:04:42 AM »

mlee ~  Just WHO is this PERSON that claims to be John Regan???  Is that really WHO he said he is?? 

We don't know..  We know he was there, we know he was misleading, we know he was suppose to be a Minister..
referred to as the father of Jeremiah..  But, have not been able to confirm any of that, since he isn't listed as such, anywhere we have looked.. Don't know..
I do think we should rally the Monkeys and find out.. 

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: June 12, 2009, 10:11:57 AM »

This the old house in question, directly across the street from this property is a Church.. Below the property on the opposite side of the road is a second Church.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: June 12, 2009, 10:16:52 AM »

This the old house in question, directly across the street from this property is a Church.. Below the property on the opposite side of the road is a second Church.

that is spooky...abandoned I would imagine? who owns the property, do we know?

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: June 12, 2009, 10:22:10 AM »

I know that it is vacant,  There used to be an elderly woman that lived there, I do believe.. someone correct me if I'm wrong,  but the only people that live on the property now, apparently live in this trailer down below the old house.

blstarke
Scared Monkey

« Reply #629 on: June 12, 2009, 10:45:10 AM »

Monkey's,  I have a suggestion...  Let's open a can of worms..  instead of worrying about the he said, she said..  Let's travel in a different direction.  I suggest we turn in the direction of the two Regans,  one John and one Jeremiah.   I have talked to our Lady who lives in Satsuma, "Eyes in Satsuma", and I ask her to do a local check in her local directory for a Minister named John Regan..  None was found..
But, there is a John Regan who lives and works in St. Augustine.  Photos compared of the two, one from the barbecue and one from a news release in St. Augustine.. look nothing alike.  one is tall and dark haired, the other shorter and grey.  So, the question is.. who was the John Regan in the search that day?  Now, we know that we have Monkey's or Guest who live somewhere in that area..  Time to step up to the plate and let's find answers,  we are here together for one primary reason, to Find Haleigh and not be put off from doing so.  What does this have to do with finding Haleigh..  Let no stone, be left unturned.  Everything and everybody involved in this case in that community, has a reason for being there, and we need to find out why the Regans were there, and who they are.  Goodness of their heart?  or ______________?  If John Regan is a Minister..  What Church and What Community?   One huge question.. If he is a Minister of any Church, why would he be misleading?   That is dishonesty, not what I would expect of any Minister. 
Remember, I worked beside John Regan in the search. He told me
that he was undercover FBI and someone else CIA. This is true fact
and not rumor.For goodness sake, he almost struck Gunnery
with a machete. I have the mark on the leash to prove it.
For some reason, Kim is giving him the benefit of the doubt.
When someone tries to harm my Gunnery, I don't trust him.
Just because he's a pastor? Sorry. There is something hinky
about both Jeremiah and John.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: June 12, 2009, 10:50:54 AM »

Monkey's,  I have a suggestion...  Let's open a can of worms..  instead of worrying about the he said, she said..  Let's travel in a different direction.  I suggest we turn in the direction of the two Regans,  one John and one Jeremiah.   I have talked to our Lady who lives in Satsuma, "Eyes in Satsuma", and I ask her to do a local check in her local directory for a Minister named John Regan..  None was found..
But, there is a John Regan who lives and works in St. Augustine.  Photos compared of the two, one from the barbecue and one from a news release in St. Augustine.. look nothing alike.  one is tall and dark haired, the other shorter and grey.  So, the question is.. who was the John Regan in the search that day?  Now, we know that we have Monkey's or Guest who live somewhere in that area..  Time to step up to the plate and let's find answers,  we are here together for one primary reason, to Find Haleigh and not be put off from doing so.  What does this have to do with finding Haleigh..  Let no stone, be left unturned.  Everything and everybody involved in this case in that community, has a reason for being there, and we need to find out why the Regans were there, and who they are.  Goodness of their heart?  or ______________?  If John Regan is a Minister..  What Church and What Community?   One huge question.. If he is a Minister of any Church, why would he be misleading?   That is dishonesty, not what I would expect of any Minister. 

We believe every word you said, and I think Kim would buy my wooden bridge in NM that doesn't exist.. She was, let me say this carefully so I don't have a lawyer lurking and trying to jump down my back..  rumored,  as being very close to Jeremiah.. Stop laughting GramaMonkey...  Which means that she might be very protective of anyone that claims to be related to Jeremiah.  Blstarke, how old a man do you think he was?  50 to 60, or could he have been older like mid or late 70's?

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: June 12, 2009, 11:14:14 AM »

Just what caused these two...Jeremiah Regan and (?) John Regan to inject themselves into this case of missing Haleigh??

Who are they?

Why were they here?

What connection, if any, do/did they have??

Are they relatives??  Which side?

Cannot understand how a 25 yr old young man...would insert himself into this missing person case, custody, Haleighbug center and be there, along with doing the website.  WHY??

Would Johnny Sheffield have any info on John Regan(?)....or whoever he is!!!  How about the pastor Terry...(can't remember last name) would he have any information or knowledge as to how these two became involved into this case. 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: June 12, 2009, 11:20:08 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

mlee do you have a link to something this John Regan said, did, picture or anything? TIA!

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: June 12, 2009, 11:25:26 AM »

Just what caused these two...Jeremiah Regan and (?) John Regan to inject themselves into this case of missing Haleigh??

Who are they?

Why were they here?

What connection, if any, do/did they have??

Are they relatives??  Which side?

Cannot understand how a 25 yr old young man...would insert himself into this missing person case, custody, Haleighbug center and be there, along with doing the website.  WHY??

Would Johnny Sheffield have any info on John Regan(?)....or whoever he is!!!  How about the pastor Terry...(can't remember last name) would he have any information or knowledge as to how these two became involved into this case. 

Very good questions, and I'm glad you stopped laughing..  But, you never know with who the guest are..  I think we should find out the answers to the questions.  That john regan, says he is FbI, and then CIA, and then a Pastor..  Maybe the FBI and the CIA should count heads and see if any of them claim to be john regan.. and if I am correct, it is a Felony for anyone to claim to be a LE, FBI or CIA, or lead people to believe he is,  and not be so.... Heck I think it should be against the law to claim to be a Minister.. I think they must be ordained by a Church Group.  Maybe LE needs to really check into this person.  Even if Cobra had hired either one to investigate and work for him.. They couldn't legally, because that requires a State License.   Do Any of You other Monkeys see, what we are seeing here..  This was the search that items showed up, that LE could not use because they were tampered with..  Poison Fruit... And guess who was right in the midst of this search and the Poison Fruit..... Two guess's..  and both their initials start with __  __.  Come on give me a guess..

blstarke
Scared Monkey

« Reply #634 on: June 12, 2009, 11:29:25 AM »

We believe every word you said, and I think Kim would buy my wooden bridge in NM that doesn't exist.. She was, let me say this carefully so I don't have a lawyer lurking and trying to jump down my back..  rumored,  as being very close to Jeremiah.. Stop laughting GramaMonkey...  Which means that she might be very protective of anyone that claims to be related to Jeremiah.  Blstarke, how old a man do you think he was?  50 to 60, or could he have been older like mid or late 70's?
Kim is very protective of both of the Regans; I don't want her mad at me again.
John Regan is 58 years old and is listed to live in Hastings, Fl
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: June 12, 2009, 11:32:17 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

mlee do you have a link to something this John Regan said, did, picture or anything? TIA!

Remember the photos of the Barbecue, we have a side and back view of this man, and he appears to be possible early 60's or so. About my age.  But, the regans in the area on search that we can find, one is about 50-60 but tall and dark hair, does not match, and the other one is almost 80 years old, so that one cannot match.  So, we still can't find a man matching what we do know in the area named John Regan..  And Blstarke did have to deal with him, read what he did with Gunny..   

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: June 12, 2009, 12:14:03 PM »

posted by blstarke....

Kim is very protective of both of the Regans; I don't want her mad at me again.
John Regan is 58 years old and is listed to live in Hastings, Fl

Why would somone get angry.....when someone is speaking the TRUTH???

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: June 12, 2009, 12:17:15 PM »

I really hate to type this question.....I wonder if there is a well on this property and if it was checked out?

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: June 12, 2009, 12:45:29 PM »

I really hate to type this question.....I wonder if there is a well on this property and if it was checked out?

Yes, to both questions.

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #639 on: June 12, 2009, 12:46:20 PM »

ATTENTION!  ATTENTION!  ATTENTION!
Please read this article.  It is something that only 17 states currently have but ALL 50 STATES SHOULD HAVE IT!

http://wjz.com/local/DNA.police.match.2.1041592.html

I realize I posted this in the early hours, but I will bump this during the days to make sure everyone sees this.

The DNA samples are taken from anyone ARRESTED for any crime (even not paying parking tickets).

It is something we can do to move in the right direction.

BUMP

Wanted to bump this.  In this article, eight have been arrested.  One was arrested for child predator/sexual child abuse crimes.  He is off the street!  It works.  This is what is needed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.