April 27, 2024, 08:59:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289296 times)
peachflower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #640 on: June 12, 2009, 12:49:00 PM »

I looked for a John Regan and several appeared on the general area...
One is a Raymond John Regan that lives in Ocala and is an RSO
 there is a picture available here:
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=25880

The second one is from Nassau County, Florida
The arrest report states one of them, John Regan, hid the makeup bag with the gun, drugs and pills inside Leona Burkett's vehicle. A second person, Carla Looper, called in the tip to have John Burkette
Leona Burkett pulled over.

Here is the link:
http://www.news4jax.com/news/18206604/detail.html
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: June 12, 2009, 12:58:31 PM »

Monkey's,  I have a suggestion...  Let's open a can of worms..  instead of worrying about the he said, she said..  Let's travel in a different direction.  I suggest we turn in the direction of the two Regans,  one John and one Jeremiah.   I have talked to our Lady who lives in Satsuma, "Eyes in Satsuma", and I ask her to do a local check in her local directory for a Minister named John Regan..  None was found..
But, there is a John Regan who lives and works in St. Augustine.  Photos compared of the two, one from the barbecue and one from a news release in St. Augustine.. look nothing alike.  one is tall and dark haired, the other shorter and grey.  So, the question is.. who was the John Regan in the search that day?  Now, we know that we have Monkey's or Guest who live somewhere in that area..  Time to step up to the plate and let's find answers,  we are here together for one primary reason, to Find Haleigh and not be put off from doing so.  What does this have to do with finding Haleigh..  Let no stone, be left unturned.  Everything and everybody involved in this case in that community, has a reason for being there, and we need to find out why the Regans were there, and who they are.  Goodness of their heart?  or ______________?  If John Regan is a Minister..  What Church and What Community?   One huge question.. If he is a Minister of any Church, why would he be misleading?   That is dishonesty, not what I would expect of any Minister. 
Remember, I worked beside John Regan in the search. He told me
that he was undercover FBI and someone else CIA. This is true fact
and not rumor.For goodness sake, he almost struck Gunnery
with a machete. I have the mark on the leash to prove it.
For some reason, Kim is giving him the benefit of the doubt.
When someone tries to harm my Gunnery, I don't trust him.
Just because he's a pastor? Sorry. There is something hinky
about both Jeremiah and John.

We believe every word you said, and I think Kim would buy my wooden bridge in NM that doesn't exist.. She was, let me say this carefully so I don't have a lawyer lurking and trying to jump down my back..  rumored,  as being very close to Jeremiah.. Stop laughting GramaMonkey...  Which means that she might be very protective of anyone that claims to be related to Jeremiah.  Blstarke, how old a man do you think he was?  50 to 60, or could he have been older like mid or late 70's?
Kim is very protective of both of the Regans; I don't want her mad at me again.
John Regan is 58 years old and is listed to live in Hastings, Fl

Blstarke,  Sug, don't worry about her getting mad at you again..  What she does is her problem, and she has no right to try to intimidate anyone from telling the truth..  She ever says anything to you about what we are discussing, tell her to come talk to me, that its me that started the conversation and its me that wants to talk about these people..  And, thank you so much for your honesty..       Okay, what date did the search occur? was it in February or March..

I found an obit for Hastings
02/28/09   ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. — John “Shell” Rochelle Regan of St. Augustine, Florida, died unexpectedly on Wednesday, February 25, 2009. Born in Dillon, South Carolina, May 12, 1953,

He owned the Regan Agency, which was an insurance company in Hastings, and has a home address in Hastings..   But does not list Jeremiah as a son.  Ashley, Duncan and Hanna. He belonged to a Church as a member, was not a Minister.

Or is there is a second John regan who works for the public works in St. Augustine, who is tall with dark hair. More like what I would think jeremiahs father would look.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: June 12, 2009, 01:06:03 PM »

I really hate to type this question.....I wonder if there is a well on this property and if it was checked out?

Yes, to both questions.

Thank you mlee, and thank you for all the time and dedication you have given to Haleigh an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #643 on: June 12, 2009, 01:16:38 PM »

peachflower  WELCOME 
peachflower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #644 on: June 12, 2009, 01:21:09 PM »

Thank you..
I am not a very good detective but would certainly like to try, so here I am.
Hopefully something said  can give someone an idea of how to find this baby soon..
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: June 12, 2009, 01:27:28 PM »

WELCOME "PEACHFLOWER" WOOHOO  ANOTHER NEW MONKEY,THE MORE THE MERRIER

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: June 12, 2009, 01:34:50 PM »

Big WELCOME TO YOU peachflower

None of us are 'Columbos' but I find it interesting that article you posted....regarding John Regan.

peachflower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #647 on: June 12, 2009, 01:35:30 PM »

The monkeys in this cage are just so nice... this must be the friendliest board anywhere.
I do hope I fit in even with my different views
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: June 12, 2009, 01:40:36 PM »

The monkeys in this cage are just so nice... this must be the friendliest board anywhere.
I do hope I fit in even with my different views

Well Haleigh has not been found.  All VIEWS and OPINIONS and IDEAS are WELCOME!!!!  So far I think we have looked at just about everyone possible, and are still up in the clouds as far as WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN, WHY!!!!!

Don't worry if somene doesn't agree with you...WHERE IS HALEIGH????

peachflower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #649 on: June 12, 2009, 01:46:29 PM »

http://writeintoaction.com/

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Department is in possession of a document that shows William ‘COBRA’ Staubs held qualifying power of attorney with Continental Heritage Insurance Company on March 20, 2009 when he temporarily detained Daniel Snodgrass, Satsuma, FL.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: June 12, 2009, 01:49:34 PM »

snipped from mlee....

I found an obit for Hastings
02/28/09   ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. — John “Shell” Rochelle Regan of St. Augustine, Florida, died unexpectedly on Wednesday, February 25, 2009. Born in Dillon, South Carolina, May 12, 1953,

He owned the Regan Agency, which was an insurance company in Hastings, and has a home address in Hastings..   But does not list Jeremiah as a son.  Ashley, Duncan and Hanna. He belonged to a Church as a member, was not a Minister.

Or is there is a second John regan who works for the public works in St. Augustine, who is tall with dark hair. More like what I would think jeremiahs father would look.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So far, John Regan ...claimed to be LE, a miniister and we have found no sound evidence that it is true.  Who is to say that he IS JEREMIAH'S FATHER???  One lie leads to another.  He could be a S/O for all we know.  Unless someone identifies themselves as WHO THEY REALLY ARE...then they obviously have SOMETHING TO HIDE.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: June 12, 2009, 02:03:32 PM »

http://writeintoaction.com/

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Department is in possession of a document that shows William ‘COBRA’ Staubs held qualifying power of attorney with Continental Heritage Insurance Company on March 20, 2009 when he temporarily detained Daniel Snodgrass, Satsuma, FL.

Welcome Peach and all new Monkeys Smile
Thanks for this article.
I believe that Cobra did have the right to detain Snodgrass so reading this was good news.
Thanks!

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: June 12, 2009, 02:11:12 PM »

Thank you..
Hopefully something said  can give someone an idea of how to find this baby soon..

Welcome to the Monkey Cage, Peachflower..  Don't worry about being a detective..   And You've already stated.., because that document alone proves what he said, that justified his actions..  Can't see a judge overlooking it.. Good thing to bring up..  I only wish we had cobra at hand for about an hour, so we could ask him every question in the book, and the book is turning into a novel.......... Anyway Welcome to our Home away from Home.. make yourself comfortable..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: June 12, 2009, 02:16:48 PM »

Thank you..

Hello peachflower!

Nice to have you join us!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: June 12, 2009, 03:24:18 PM »

OK, A chance to phone and speak to COBRA.....

Haleigh Cummings –

BNN Radio Sunday Jun/14 3PM CentralPosted on June 12th, 2009 by Simon Barrett and read 269 times.

We will we running our regular Blog Talk Radio segment The News In Review on Sunday at 3pm Central. We will be discussing the latest developments and theories in the very disturbing Haleigh Cummings case.
The ‘tentative’ panel will be the Barrett’s, TJ Hart, Art Harris, William ‘Cobra’ Staubs, Denny Griffin, and Ms Pickles.
It should be […]

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: June 12, 2009, 03:35:56 PM »

Haleigh Cummings –

BNN Radio Sunday Jun/14 3PM CentralPosted on June 12th, 2009 by Simon Barrett and read 269 times.

We will we running our regular Blog Talk Radio segment The News In Review on Sunday at 3pm Central. We will be discussing the latest developments and theories in the very disturbing Haleigh Cummings case.
The ‘tentative’ panel will be the Barrett’s, TJ Hart, Art Harris, William ‘Cobra’ Staubs, Denny Griffin, and Ms Pickles.
It should be […]

Hiya Grams. Are ya gonna call in?
I would but I won't be here at the time the show airs.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: June 12, 2009, 03:54:42 PM »

Haleigh Cummings –

It should be […]

Hiya Grams. Are ya gonna call in?
I would but I won't be here at the time the show airs.

I think that I will call in because it sounded as if they only had 3 callers last week.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: June 12, 2009, 03:55:56 PM »

Haleigh Cummings –

It should be […]

We should create a list of the questions that we want answers to.

Heart
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: June 12, 2009, 04:03:25 PM »

Haleigh Cummings –

It should be […]

We should create a list of the questions that we want answers to.
That is a great idea Heart!
I have a few questions.

1. Has Cobra done the searches that he was planning yet?

2. Has LE ever spoken to Cobra to try to make or arrange a professional mutual agreement and/or create a friendly association for the benefit of finding Haleigh?

3. Does he have an idea of what time it was that Crystal had picked Haleigh up from the bus stop, was Ron at home when Haleigh was picked up and does he know exactly what time it was that Ron left for work?

OK there's three questions I would have for him.

blstarke
Scared Monkey

« Reply #659 on: June 12, 2009, 04:04:24 PM »

posted by blstarke....

Why would somone get angry.....when someone is speaking the TRUTH???
Kim doesn't believe me and told me that John regan was probably
joking around when he told me that he was undercover.
I know that he was serious.
She said that he is a pastor and would be mortified if he knew
that he tried to hit Gunny with the machete. I yelled at him to
stop and he told me that he was trying to get Gunny out of the
brush. Not by whacking at him,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.