April 28, 2024, 07:26:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289377 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #700 on: June 12, 2009, 09:51:32 PM »

They are two different people. Joy Wray inserted herself in the Caylee case pretty early on.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: June 12, 2009, 09:52:03 PM »

Who is Joy Wray?

This is not AnnFL is it?

PDF report, on page 45  mental health status.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19735491/detail.html

I'm really not sure Heart.. she was just a bit before my sm forum time. but I am familar with both names.

Oh I just found the answer mlee.  No this Joy Wray is not AnnaFl, I believe it was concluded it is this one Joy Drawdy

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: June 12, 2009, 09:53:55 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4261.880

Joy Wray: mother, supporter, missing child advocate, carjacking victim, poet laureate, expert sign maker, photogenic beauty, crime solver, and out of her ever loving mind.....

I love it, best of both worlds,  this one and that one..  Don't know which one is better to be in..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: June 12, 2009, 09:55:47 PM »

I don't seem to be able to quote properly, sorry

It is an easy mistake, as I had just done it myself this evening.  After you hit QUOTE...just make sure that you DO NOT START TYPING....until  you have the quote mark visible.  Scroll down a bit and you will see the last one.  (gramamonkey takes her own directions... Monkey Devil!)

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: June 12, 2009, 10:03:10 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4261.880

Joy Wray: mother, supporter, missing child advocate, carjacking victim, poet laureate, expert sign maker, photogenic beauty, crime solver, and out of her ever loving mind.....

Message to JOY   ~  NO WAY ~  Stay away with your resume.  You maybe a lot of things, but we know for sure you will...NEVER BE A MONKEY. Monkey Devil!

peachflower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #705 on: June 12, 2009, 10:03:22 PM »

It is an easy mistake, as I had just done it myself this evening.  After you hit QUOTE...just make sure that you DO NOT START TYPING....until  you have the quote mark visible.  Scroll down a bit and you will see the last one.  (gramamonkey takes her own directions... Monkey Devil!)
Thank you
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: June 12, 2009, 10:11:22 PM »

Thank you

yOUR VERY WELCOME!!!! an angelic monkey

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: June 12, 2009, 10:11:29 PM »

OT Great news!  Armelis Chalas,  aged 2 has been found safe, after Amber Alert and search in FL

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5384.msg838777#msg838777

Thanks MuffyBee for the GOOD NEWS!!!!  Always welcomed in the middle of another missing case. 

Grama~  There is always hope.  And I'm hoping little Haleigh will  be found and brought home, safe and sound.  And soon!!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: June 12, 2009, 10:27:29 PM »

OT Great news!  Armelis Chalas,  aged 2 has been found safe, after Amber Alert and search in FL

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5384.msg838777#msg838777

Thanks MuffyBee for the GOOD NEWS!!!!  Always welcomed in the middle of another missing case. 

Grama~  There is always hope.  And I'm hoping little Haleigh will  be found and brought home, safe and sound.  And soon!!

HOPE is what keeps this thread moving day by day.  We keep plugging away looking for something to break this case.   

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: June 12, 2009, 10:30:40 PM »

O/T   Caylee Marie Anthony Memorial

Scotti is the young man who started the ball rolling for the Caylee Memorial on June 16th.

And is coordinating with R. Grund and another organizer in Orlando  R. Grund has agreed to do a balloon/butterfly release for SM.  We have donated to the memorial so he could secure a pavilion at Jay Blanchard Park for the memorial as well as pay for the balloons/butterflies.  Since we could be there in person we wanted to be part of the Memorial and we made it happen....MONKEYS ROCK!!

WAY TO GO MONKEYS

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: June 12, 2009, 10:36:11 PM »

Joy Wray is a nut case supporter of George and Cindy Anthony...If you want to know more about her, the info about her is on the Caylee thread....she is a nutter....

NcNana8
Scared Monkey

« Reply #711 on: June 12, 2009, 10:53:52 PM »

I would say that Joy went a tad overboard injecting herself in the case huh? I don't know why people want to make up things on line does it make them feel important or what? I have made 2 absolutely true statements about Haleigh's case and several people have suggested I was lying I don't know why anyone would lie about it so I will tell the two things on here and see if I get called a liar again. I did indeed talk to Kim P. the day Cobra was arrested,nothing case related she could not discuss case but did have a friendly little chat with her and nobody believes it!! Second I have a foster daughter who lives in Palatka and works (or used to work) with a girl who knows Misty and swears Misty was not home to entire night when Haleigh disappeared. This girl said Misty left trailer to go score some cocaine. I begged my f.daughter to call LE or Art or someone about the girls statement whether it be true or not at least have them question the girl. Well I think she is just too afraid to get involved as she is single Mom with 5yr old girl,so I sent Art an email myself letting him know where the girl used to work and asking him to try and get some info from other employees there. I hope Art follows up on this and can prove it to be true but I don't know why people would call me a liar for saying this. I guess maybe it's people like Joy who make others doubt everything that's said now!! Just wanted to pass this info along and I hope no one here calls me a liar for telling it. The statement made to my f.daughter could be a lie but I think it should at least be investigated! What do you all think? Did I do the right thing passing the info on to Art?? I would really appreciate your input! TIA
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: June 12, 2009, 10:56:12 PM »

I would say that Joy went a tad overboard injecting herself in the case huh? I don't know why people want to make up things on line does it make them feel important or what? I have made 2 absolutely true statements about Haleigh's case and several people have suggested I was lying I don't know why anyone would lie about it so I will tell the two things on here and see if I get called a liar again. I did indeed talk to Kim P. the day Cobra was arrested,nothing case related she could not discuss case but did have a friendly little chat with her and nobody believes it!! Second I have a foster daughter who lives in Palatka and works (or used to work) with a girl who knows Misty and swears Misty was not home to entire night when Haleigh disappeared. This girl said Misty left trailer to go score some cocaine. I begged my f.daughter to call LE or Art or someone about the girls statement whether it be true or not at least have them question the girl. Well I think she is just too afraid to get involved as she is single Mom with 5yr old girl,so I sent Art an email myself letting him know where the girl used to work and asking him to try and get some info from other employees there. I hope Art follows up on this and can prove it to be true but I don't know why people would call me a liar for saying this. I guess maybe it's people like Joy who make others doubt everything that's said now!! Just wanted to pass this info along and I hope no one here calls me a liar for telling it. The statement made to my f.daughter could be a lie but I think it should at least be investigated! What do you all think? Did I do the right thing passing the info on to Art?? I would really appreciate your input! TIA

Well, I don't think you are a liar. And if you did what you think was right, then you did the right thing.

JMO.

NcNana8
Scared Monkey

« Reply #713 on: June 12, 2009, 11:04:28 PM »

Thanks Brandi, I think I did the right thing I don't know if anything will come of it or not but I feel better having passed the info along just in case! I knew you didn't believe I was lying when I said it on Art's only one person said I was but it still bothered me that someone would think that. There is absolutely NO reason to lie about something like that but who knows maybe the girl was lying but just in case she wasn't I feel it should be investigated! Thanks Brandi it makes me feel better just telling Art, now what he does is up to him but he seemed interested in the info.
peachflower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #714 on: June 12, 2009, 11:14:43 PM »

To speak up was a must or you would not be true to yourself..
NcNana8
Scared Monkey

« Reply #715 on: June 12, 2009, 11:25:20 PM »

Thank you Peachflower I don't believe in spreading rumor but in this case I could not take a chance of it being true and me witholding something that may be important in Haleigh's case. If the girl is lying so be it but at least I feel better having told Art. I hope the girl is telling the truth and maybe then if it can be proved Misty left then surely they can charge her with child neglect of both children for leaving them unattended. I think it's way past time for some kind of action in this case that baby needs to come home!
NcNana8
Scared Monkey

« Reply #716 on: June 13, 2009, 12:15:44 AM »

Night all sleep well! Maybe tomorrow we will have some good news!
blstarke
Scared Monkey

« Reply #717 on: June 13, 2009, 01:49:11 AM »

Now that we know Pastor John Regan is associated with the...

Church of the Pines
3975 Flagler Estates Blvd
Flagler Estates  32145

What kind of past did he have???  What brought him to the Satsuma, Palatka, Welaka areas???

Those questions seem important and is he a relation to Jeremiah?
Who did he join the search party with?
also, was the dog leash long and he thought it was a snake or is he trying to hide something?

[/quote
Gunny's leash is only 6 foot long; the mark on the leash is only about
2 feet from Gunny. No, he didn't mistake the leash for a snake
John Regan is the snake.
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #718 on: June 13, 2009, 02:21:05 AM »

The statement made to my f.daughter could be a lie but I think it should at least be investigated! What do you all think? Did I do the right thing passing the info on to Art?? I would really appreciate your input! TIA

Sounds to me like you did exactly the right thing.  You did what you could to help find Haleigh and to help bring who ever did this to justice.  It might not be anything, but then again it might be the tip that solves the case.  God bless you for trying to help.
blstarke
Scared Monkey

« Reply #719 on: June 13, 2009, 02:30:43 AM »

I have information that what you said is absolutely correct.Misty was
not there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.