April 27, 2024, 03:47:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289321 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: June 13, 2009, 02:31:12 AM »

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, speaking of time we`re out of it -- panel, thank you so much.

Heartbreaking, frustrating developments tonight in the desperate search for the 5-year-old Florida girl Haleigh Cummings.

The Haleigh Bug Center -- the headquarters dedicated to finding that little girl painted purple after her favorite color -- you`ll see it there in just a second, close up; there it is, purple -- has just been shut down by Haleigh`s mom.

Crystal Sheffield said she closed it because she`s been ill, suffering several seizures every since her young daughter disappeared. That is certainly understandable; that woman has been through hell.

Haleigh vanished four months ago from her father`s double-wide trailer. The case has garnered national attention but sadly none of that national attention has really helped. It hasn`t led to finding little Haleigh.

Is this case going cold?

Straight to: Bradford Cohen, criminal defense attorney and Kim Picazio, the lawyer for Haleigh Cummings` mom, Crystal Sheffield.

Kim, we just heard a very disturbing report that cops admit they still have not analyzed all the evidence they`ve gotten in little Haleigh`s disappearance. Why the heck not?

It`s has been four months since she went missing. I find that to be extremely disturbing. And what`s your take on it?

KIM PICAZIO, LAWYER FOR CRYSTAL SHEFFIELD: Well, my take is that -- all right, we can`t know exactly what evidence they`re talking about. It could have been evidence that -- was on the back burner that they had other priorities to go through first. And I will say that I was optimistic that they did have a roundtable discussion.

They brought in all of the major law enforcement authorities to re- look at the evidence, to re-strategize and to get a second opinion. I thought it was a great move.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, but why are they admitting that they haven`t analyzed all the evidence? What case could be more important than this?

I mean with all the resources they have, we`ve seen hundreds of people searching, you`d think that they would put out all to stops, and in four months analyze every single last piece of evidence.

BRADFORD COHEN, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: I have to agree with your other guest. It`s not likely that this evidence was something that they would do right away. We`re talking DNA, things of that nature.

When you`re looking at this case as a whole, you have so many players and everyone`s leading to a dead end. They thought this fiance might have some information that keeping leading to ends. It`s a very difficult case -- so the smartest thing they could have done...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Guess what -- they already got married. She`s not a fiance anymore, they got married.

COHEN: Yes, now they are husband and wife, right.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Which of course, a lot of people found it very strange, why would you marry...

COHEN: It was strange...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: ...the very young woman who was watching your child when the child disappeared on her watch.

COHEN: Allegedly watching her.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, no. She said she was watching her.

PICAZIO: That`s right.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: I mean, that`s -- that`s the weird thing.

COHEN: Yes, that`s one of the questions.

PICAZIO: That`s what she says.

COHEN: Yes, that`s what she says.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, let me ask you about that, Kim Picazio.

PICAZIO: Yes.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: There are inconsistencies in her story according to all the published reports from police sources, et cetera. Why can`t she offer a straight story about a very contained situation?

She says she was at home in a double-wide trailer watching Haleigh and little Ron Junior and that`s it. So how can you have inconsistencies in a story where the entire play, for example, occurs inside a trailer?

PICAZIO: I cannot even imagine. And I believe that the police and the FDLE have been at a stumbling block because of these inconsistencies. They`ve actually stated that she is the one that is holding up their investigation.

So if we could get down to the bottom of getting the truth from Misty Croslin, who is now Misty Cummings, I think that we could make some headway in this case and we are desperate to make some headway. So we`re hoping that...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: You`ve got only 15 seconds. What happens with the custody battle over Ron Junior?

PICAZIO: We`re still pending a DCF investigation and actually we`re doing some great co-parenting between counsel, myself and Mr. Cumming`s counsel. We`ve been attempting to get some key new indications between the parties at least through the attorney`s and we`re trying to do right by this other child.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:QuTL8B-8W0MJ:transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0906/09/ijvm.01.html+cnn+transcripts+kim+picazio+june+2009&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Heart
blstarke
Scared Monkey

« Reply #721 on: June 13, 2009, 02:35:43 AM »

I know where the search was; it was in San mateo where Gunny
searched
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: June 13, 2009, 02:40:13 AM »

searched

bl, do you know if that is where Cobra and Johnny Sheffield found Ney Ney's car keys and/or where Ney Ney's car was stuck?

Heart
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #723 on: June 13, 2009, 03:10:37 AM »

Did a search so far for ....Pastor John Regan....found this.

Interesting that he just came Jan 30th.

http://www.staugustine.com/stories/121805/new_3524482.shtml

Excellent find Grama!

Ok I only got as far as Flagler estates in this article and thought I've heard that before tied in with this case.  I believe the girl who was with nay nay, misty, and greg that weekend and they drove her to go with some men to fund their party was said to have lived there.  I went to arts site to double check and find her name and make sure I read right, but his site is down for maintenance right now.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: June 13, 2009, 06:23:04 AM »

I would say that Joy went a tad overboard injecting herself in the case huh? I don't know why people want to make up things on line does it make them feel important or what? I have made 2 absolutely true statements about Haleigh's case and several people have suggested I was lying I don't know why anyone would lie about it so I will tell the two things on here and see if I get called a liar again. I did indeed talk to Kim P. the day Cobra was arrested,nothing case related she could not discuss case but did have a friendly little chat with her and nobody believes it!! Second I have a foster daughter who lives in Palatka and works (or used to work) with a girl who knows Misty and swears Misty was not home to entire night when Haleigh disappeared. This girl said Misty left trailer to go score some cocaine. I begged my f.daughter to call LE or Art or someone about the girls statement whether it be true or not at least have them question the girl. Well I think she is just too afraid to get involved as she is single Mom with 5yr old girl,so I sent Art an email myself letting him know where the girl used to work and asking him to try and get some info from other employees there. I hope Art follows up on this and can prove it to be true but I don't know why people would call me a liar for saying this. I guess maybe it's people like Joy who make others doubt everything that's said now!! Just wanted to pass this info along and I hope no one here calls me a liar for telling it. The statement made to my f.daughter could be a lie but I think it should at least be investigated! What do you all think? Did I do the right thing passing the info on to Art?? I would really appreciate your input! TIA
I have information that what you said is absolutely correct.Misty was
not there.

Well, Monkeys .. Let's find a way to get the truth out there.  We can work together on this, and determine a way to put it out to the world to see.  If there is a will there is a way........

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: June 13, 2009, 06:25:00 AM »

Excellent find Grama!

That's right, the sunday night after returning, nay nay stated she went to the house that Lindsey was living, with a drug dealer in the estates, and that Nay Nay spent the night there..

Ok I only got as far as Flagler estates in this article and thought I've heard that before tied in with this case.  I believe the girl who was with nay nay, misty, and greg that weekend and they drove her to go with some men to fund their party was said to have lived there.  I went to arts site to double check and find her name and make sure I read right, but his site is down for maintenance right now.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: June 13, 2009, 07:44:33 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: June 13, 2009, 07:49:23 AM »

Excellent find Grama!

excellent recall JGNA ~  When I also read that name, remembered that mlee, jerseygirl and I were on google earth up and those roads.....trying to make some connections.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: June 13, 2009, 08:01:59 AM »

I would say that Joy went a tad overboard injecting herself in the case huh? I don't know why people want to make up things on line does it make them feel important or what? I have made 2 absolutely true statements about Haleigh's case and several people have suggested I was lying I don't know why anyone would lie about it so I will tell the two things on here and see if I get called a liar again. I did indeed talk to Kim P. the day Cobra was arrested,nothing case related she could not discuss case but did have a friendly little chat with her and nobody believes it!! Second I have a foster daughter who lives in Palatka and works (or used to work) with a girl who knows Misty and swears Misty was not home to entire night when Haleigh disappeared. This girl said Misty left trailer to go score some cocaine. I begged my f.daughter to call LE or Art or someone about the girls statement whether it be true or not at least have them question the girl. Well I think she is just too afraid to get involved as she is single Mom with 5yr old girl,so I sent Art an email myself letting him know where the girl used to work and asking him to try and get some info from other employees there. I hope Art follows up on this and can prove it to be true but I don't know why people would call me a liar for saying this. I guess maybe it's people like Joy who make others doubt everything that's said now!! Just wanted to pass this info along and I hope no one here calls me a liar for telling it. The statement made to my f.daughter could be a lie but I think it should at least be investigated! What do you all think? Did I do the right thing passing the info on to Art?? I would really appreciate your input! TIA

When I read some bits and pieces of informtion that is coming from someone that either has seen or has been known to be a area resient, I have no reason not to believe what they are telling.

There appears to be someone new in LE on this case, Peggy C.  There are also Crimestoppers TIP lines.  This piece of information, JUST MAY BE the missing PIECE OF THIS PUZZLE.  This has to be brought to their attention.

Misty appears to be guilty in this area...as a caregiver / babysitter for that evening.  Because of her actions....

HALEIGH CUMMINGS IS MISSING....

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: June 13, 2009, 08:15:54 AM »

Read this on IS...

Originally Posted by fla321 
On top of all the stories the Cummings clan has told, well TN was not staying in Crescent city that night like she has stated, TN was staying with her boyfriend Jeff H. in Lake County... which is about 2 hours away so for TN to be there at Rons and Mistys home that night she had to know almost 3 hours before 911 was called about HaLeigh missing....

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=354741&page=8
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: June 13, 2009, 08:33:27 AM »

Found this regarding addresses...

JEFFREY G HANKINS Born  1962   Get More Information   Record Created: 03/2004
203 ANN ST   Satellite Photo & Map  Check for Email Address  Google       
LADY LAKE, FL  32159     Confirm Current Phone & Address   

JEFFREY G HANKINS Born  1962   Get More Information   Record Created: Unknown
730 CITRUS LN   Satellite Photo & Map  Check for Email Address  Google       
LADY LAKE, FL  32159      Confirm Current Phone & Address 

TERESA J NEVES Born  Mar 1960   Get the Dirt   Check for Email Address
203 ANN ST   Neighborhood & Property Report  Record Created: 07/2004       
LADY LAKE, FL  32159   Confirm Current Phone & Address   
Background Check on TERESA J NEVES     

TERESA J NEVES Born  Mar 1960   Get the Dirt   Check for Email Address
730 CITRUS LN   Neighborhood & Property Report  Record Created: Unknown       
LADY LAKE, FL  32159      Confirm Current Phone & Address   
Background Check on TERESA J NEVES     

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #731 on: June 13, 2009, 09:25:25 AM »

Read this on IS...

On top of all the stories the Cummings clan has told, well TN was not staying in Crescent city that night like she has stated, TN was staying with her boyfriend Jeff H. in Lake County... which is about 2 hours away so for TN to be there at Rons and Mistys home that night she had to know almost 3 hours before 911 was called about HaLeigh missing....

Good Morning, now that is very interesting.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: June 13, 2009, 09:28:11 AM »

Read this on IS...

Good morning to you too.  And that could become even more interesting...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: June 13, 2009, 09:45:34 AM »

I'm thinking just like in Michigan with Nevaeh's case, the back log and crime labs closing because of the economy, could this be the reason that evidence has not been analyzed? Except with Nevaeh's case, they jumped evidence to the top because of the horrific death and that she is five years old. You would think that Haleigh's evidence should be top priority also, she is five years old, I just don't get this. Sad part is so many crime victims and their families have to wait, while the evidence collected gets analyzed, which in some cases months and months, and some a year or so 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: June 13, 2009, 09:57:10 AM »

Read this on IS...

Good morning to you too.  And that could become even more interesting...

I have always thought mother TERESA  knows more than she is telling...I think she will break sooner or later, I don't think she can take the emotionally stress...time will tell. ::MonkeyNoNo::jmo

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: June 13, 2009, 10:13:45 AM »

I agree mymonkey 
blstarke
Scared Monkey

« Reply #736 on: June 13, 2009, 10:56:44 AM »

searched

bl, do you know if that is where Cobra and Johnny Sheffield found Ney Ney's car keys and/or where Ney Ney's car was stuck?
Yes, it was
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: June 13, 2009, 11:07:38 AM »

Hummmm, we have some new interesting factors to add to the facts.
1. That the Sunday night, after dropping misty off at her brothers, nay nay spent the night with Lindsay and her druggie boyfriend that lives in Flager Estates.
2. That misty actually picked up Haleigh after school, and had someone in the van with her (?) as per her conversation of getting bad drugs the night before (Sunday nite), not going to use that supplier (unknown) again, Plus she slapped one of the boys, yelled at Haleigh.
3. That misty was out trying to score some coke that Monday night (Haleigh went missing), she was not at the trailer.
4. That Teresa, not only stated that she was the pickup after school, which she was not, but she was not within a short distance that night to be able to arrive prior to LE.   So, that puts the real time line.. From 10:30 pm to 1:30 am.   I wonder if the LE could check Pings or outgoing or incoming phone calls to ron, between those hours?
5. The incidence's and statements of people during the search on March 22, 2009, involving John regan, and the involvement in this case of Jeremiah.  Also, fact that John regan's new Church is in Flager Estates.  We have a photo.. yes, we do.....

And a question for Blstarke,  Is this the John Regan you searched with?

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: June 13, 2009, 11:22:03 AM »

Enough to give a monkey a headache.....but then must praise with a treat...

peachflower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #739 on: June 13, 2009, 11:28:40 AM »

How can someone hear a conversation inside a car they are not in? I have a hard time believing that... I have decent hearing, but if stopped at a red light I would not be able to tell you what the people in the car next to me is talking about..
I also pick up kids at school, and would not be able to tell you what the people in car near where I am standing are talking about...
that sounds a little off...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.