April 28, 2024, 04:31:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289366 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: June 13, 2009, 04:41:09 PM »

I just found this,  may have already been posted but if it has I've missed it...really does sound strange this guy would just 'show up' out of no where....

http://www.writeintoaction.com/STORY%20Haleigh%20Bug%20Think%20Before%20You%20Donate.htm

wow! that is interesting...thanks lulu...

Thanks lulu, I have not seen that article before..... Very interesting indeed.  Here is part of it...but make sure you read it all...there is more.  One thing I found very disturbing was that Richard Grund knows of this John Regan....I know Rev. Grund had posted on this forum.  Maybe we can ask Rev. Grund a bit more about Mr. Regan.

Here is part........

The legally crafted response was not exactly a shock. It was a tamed down version of a telephone call WIA received from Regan wherein he demanded to know where WIA had received information about him that he didn’t want people to know.   

Regan’s response and conduct seemed inappropriate for the person handling the administrative affairs of a center that has been set up to receive money from well-intentioned Americans on a national scale. Most people who sent money to Haleigh Bug believed they were assisting in the funding of searches for the missing child. 

No information is available as to where the money that came in to Haleigh Bug during that high-media period went, or how it was spent. The law office of Kim Picazio has referred all inquiries by WIA to her attorney.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: June 13, 2009, 04:54:32 PM »

I hope this isn't the John regan you all have been searching for.

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=25880

JNGA ~  I came across his name yesterday as he was involved with a Suzanne Lyall case.
Here is the link to an outcome...but if you search her name on that site, there is LOTS.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2594.0

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: June 13, 2009, 04:56:39 PM »

Could it have been cousin Joe in the van ?

Very possible....  I wondered if he was with them on that party binge over the weekend.. The boy is not a saint, he was on probation for armed robbery in Tenn, when he violated the probation to come on down to florida..  And we still have the big fight issue between he an ron over the gun,  there are those who say it happened, those who say it didn't..  story about the gun hidden from joe in the ditch, and story about misty hiding the gun in the ditch from ron...  Who knows..  I still want to know how joe got to florida, or how joe got back to tenn..  bus, train, car, plane, feet?  don't know for sure.
read on ws that joe arrived to fl in a blue caddy or lincoln... whoever said it stated it specificly but now I can't remember which one... (this is not the same car tthat nay nay has been affiliated with... it was supposedly driven by a girl.. not sure if he too ktrhe same way home and i have stated it before but joe's cousin also from tennesse (named brandon f) not brandon overstreet) was visiting an aunt marilyn somewhere in florida at the time of haleigh's disappearance as well

I have had the same question in my mind.  He got here somehow, then why did he have to borrow Hank Croslin's van, as stated by the Croslin's. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: June 13, 2009, 04:56:53 PM »

I just found this,  may have already been posted but if it has I've missed it...really does sound strange this guy would just 'show up' out of no where....

http://www.writeintoaction.com/STORY%20Haleigh%20Bug%20Think%20Before%20You%20Donate.htm

Well if there is one thing I learned, if I ever have the horrible situation of a loved one missing and or murdered, I will never take a penny from nobody. I would be afraid, and I would rather go broke and live in a box out on the street. And under no circumstances would I ever make any money off of a deceased relative, ever.

Rosie...I would take the money if donated if I had a missing loved one...I would take the money to provide food, water, equipment for searchers..I would also put every last cent into a reward fund for any and all information about my missing person...not a cent would go towards my personal living expenses nor would I try to make money off of my loved one...every cent would go towards finding them...posters, commercials...ads in papers etc...My contributions would be tallied and open for all to see ...in fact, I would not have it directed to me at all, it would go straight into a fund with a trustee or someone overseeing it...
Yes, I see what you are saying, in that respect I agree. I would be so afraid of being blamed for taking some of the money for myself.

...and isn't it a shame it has gotten to this point?

I blame the Anthonys.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: June 13, 2009, 05:08:43 PM »

Very possible....  I wondered if he was with them on that party binge over the weekend.. The boy is not a saint, he was on probation for armed robbery in Tenn, when he violated the probation to come on down to florida..  And we still have the big fight issue between he an ron over the gun,  there are those who say it happened, those who say it didn't..  story about the gun hidden from joe in the ditch, and story about misty hiding the gun in the ditch from ron...  Who knows..  I still want to know how joe got to florida, or how joe got back to tenn..  bus, train, car, plane, feet?  don't know for sure.
read on ws that joe arrived to fl in a blue caddy or lincoln... whoever said it stated it specificly but now I can't remember which one... (this is not the same car tthat nay nay has been affiliated with... it was supposedly driven by a girl.. not sure if he too ktrhe same way home and i have stated it before but joe's cousin also from tennesse (named brandon f) not brandon overstreet) was visiting an aunt marilyn somewhere in florida at the time of haleigh's disappearance as well

I have had the same question in my mind.  He got here somehow, then why did he have to borrow Hank Croslin's van, as stated by the Croslin's. 

grammy...this has been a big question of mine as well since the beginning! how did he get home if he didn't have his own car? and if he did have his own car, why borrow the van? so many questions!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: June 13, 2009, 05:09:23 PM »

Well if there is one thing I learned, if I ever have the horrible situation of a loved one missing and or murdered, I will never take a penny from nobody. I would be afraid, and I would rather go broke and live in a box out on the street. And under no circumstances would I ever make any money off of a deceased relative, ever.

Rosie...I would take the money if donated if I had a missing loved one...I would take the money to provide food, water, equipment for searchers..I would also put every last cent into a reward fund for any and all information about my missing person...not a cent would go towards my personal living expenses nor would I try to make money off of my loved one...every cent would go towards finding them...posters, commercials...ads in papers etc...My contributions would be tallied and open for all to see ...in fact, I would not have it directed to me at all, it would go straight into a fund with a trustee or someone overseeing it...
Yes, I see what you are saying, in that respect I agree. I would be so afraid of being blamed for taking some of the money for myself.

...and isn't it a shame it has gotten to this point?

I blame the Anthonys.

yes, it is a shame...and I also blame the Anthonys!

little lulu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #786 on: June 13, 2009, 05:11:47 PM »

I haven't listened to all of this...'Cousin Joe' the links:

http://www.mahalo.com/answers/news/saw-2day-that-misty-has-a-cuz-now-suspect-named-joe-there-is-a-joeseph-mammanoregsexoffender-in-tenn
little lulu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #787 on: June 13, 2009, 05:23:48 PM »

this is the best article about Joe...
http://www.cbs12.com/news/haleigh-4714796-home-neves.html
"Grandma: "Haleigh's dad's girlfriend was molested by her cousin in question"
Comments 0 | Recommend 0
February 20, 2009 - 10:00 PM

Haleigh Cumming's grandmother says the man was Misty Croslin's cousin and that Misty has said the man "sexually messed with her," when she was younger.

An expanded and intensified search on Friday for Haleigh Cummings spread miles away from the 5-year-old's Satsuma, Florida home. An army of searchers with bloodhounds pushed through thick brush looking for any signs, but there was also a plea from the child's grandma for her safe return.

Teresa Neves says she needs her 5-year old angel home. Neves had to answer reporter's questions about a distant relative, who  allegedly has a criminal record involving sex offenses, who lived in the Satsuma community until Haleigh's disappearance.

Earlier this week authorities said they were curtailing their ground search, but a deluge of more than 12 hundred tips made them change their minds and it's expected to continue through the weekend.

With her son too upset to speak, Teresa Neves talks about a strange set of circumstances surrounding a man who came to visit Ronald Cummings girlfriend Misty.

"We just don't let people like that around our grandchildren," Neves said.

Neves says the man was Misty Croslin's cousin and that Misty has said the man "sexually messed with her" when she was younger.

"If we had had any idea he wouldn't have been with Haleigh...it's not like he walked up with a sign and said hey, you know, I'm a cousin who's done this and this and this...my son would have beat him through the door."

Neves says her son and the man did have an argument-- over a gun the man may have stolen.

"The gun belongs to my son. It was removed from his home...he retrieved it back, and that was it...There was no fight."

The only battle right now according to Neves is the fight to get her granddaughter back

"Everything drives us crazy, but like I said we're putting our trust in detectives and hoping they get and answer."

Five year old Haleigh Cummings disappeared from her bedroom February 9."

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: June 13, 2009, 05:29:03 PM »

Comments 0 | Recommend 0

Haleigh Cumming's grandmother says the man was Misty Croslin's cousin and that Misty has said the man "sexually messed with her," when she was younger.

An expanded and intensified search on Friday for Haleigh Cummings spread miles away from the 5-year-old's Satsuma, Florida home. An army of searchers with bloodhounds pushed through thick brush looking for any signs, but there was also a plea from the child's grandma for her safe return.

Teresa Neves says she needs her 5-year old angel home. Neves had to answer reporter's questions about a distant relative, who  allegedly has a criminal record involving sex offenses, who lived in the Satsuma community until Haleigh's disappearance.

Earlier this week authorities said they were curtailing their ground search, but a deluge of more than 12 hundred tips made them change their minds and it's expected to continue through the weekend.

With her son too upset to speak, Teresa Neves talks about a strange set of circumstances surrounding a man who came to visit Ronald Cummings girlfriend Misty.

Neves says the man was Misty Croslin's cousin and that Misty has said the man "sexually messed with her" when she was younger.

"If we had had any idea he wouldn't have been with Haleigh...it's not like he walked up with a sign and said hey, you know, I'm a cousin who's done this and this and this...my son would have beat him through the door."

Neves says her son and the man did have an argument-- over a gun the man may have stolen.

"The gun belongs to my son. It was removed from his home...he retrieved it back, and that was it...There was no fight."

The only battle right now according to Neves is the fight to get her granddaughter back

"Everything drives us crazy, but like I said we're putting our trust in detectives and hoping they get and answer."

since this Joe and Misty are kindof close in age, I have wondered if it was not consensual kids messing around and Misty blamed Joe once someone found out? dunno...not sure how old each one of them was when this happened...also, if Joe did mess around with her without her consent, why did she still hang around him? why would her parents want him around her or Haleigh if this was a true molestation?  doesn't make sense to me...If someone messed with me as claimed, I wouldn't want anything to do with them and I would avoid them like the plague....and what does it mean "messed with Misty?"

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: June 13, 2009, 06:19:05 PM »

First Coast Happenings

Story updated at 4:22 AM on Saturday, Jun. 13, 2009
Donations being accepted for Haleigh Cummings c/o Crime Stoppers of Northeast Florida, noon-2 a.m. Thursdays-Saturdays until Haleigh is found, Spurs Saloon, 101 S. 10th St., Palatka. (386) 329-9919.
http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-06-13/story/first_coast_happenings

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #790 on: June 13, 2009, 06:25:27 PM »

First Coast Happenings

Story updated at 4:22 AM on Saturday, Jun. 13, 2009
Donations being accepted for Haleigh Cummings c/o Crime Stoppers of Northeast Florida, noon-2 a.m. Thursdays-Saturdays until Haleigh is found, Spurs Saloon, 101 S. 10th St., Palatka. (386) 329-9919.
http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-06-13/story/first_coast_happenings
Thank-you 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: June 13, 2009, 06:34:49 PM »

O/T

Defense: Quadruple murders were drug-related

http://www.jcfloridan.com/jcf/news/local/article/defense_quadruple_murders_were_drug-related/76683/

Heart
peachflower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #792 on: June 13, 2009, 06:41:09 PM »

How can someone hear a conversation inside a car they are not in? I have a hard time believing that... I have decent hearing, but if stopped at a red light I would not be able to tell you what the people in the car next to me is talking about..
I also pick up kids at school, and would not be able to tell you what the people in car near where I am standing are talking about...
that sounds a little off...

I have heard plenty of conversations while sitting in my car waiting to pick my child up from school.  I think if misty was excited or aggitated about her partying/bad drugs then she might have been a little on the loud side.  You would think that because of the nature of the conversation she would have kept quite or refrained from talking about it at all, but misty is only a teenage child and teenage children are often loud and don't care what whoever hears them say.   I'm wondering if instead of someone being with her she could have been on the phone? 

Peachflower, I have been wondering if you are possibly dianne who called in to talk on simons show, cause if you are I wanted to talk to you and ask you a few questions.   
[/quote
No, my name is not Diane
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #793 on: June 13, 2009, 06:43:08 PM »

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: June 13, 2009, 07:02:30 PM »

Found this regarding addresses...

JEFFREY G HANKINS Born  1962   Get More Information   Record Created: 03/2004
203 ANN ST   Satellite Photo & Map  Check for Email Address  Google       
LADY LAKE, FL  32159     Confirm Current Phone & Address   

JEFFREY G HANKINS Born  1962   Get More Information   Record Created: Unknown
730 CITRUS LN   Satellite Photo & Map  Check for Email Address  Google       
LADY LAKE, FL  32159      Confirm Current Phone & Address 

TERESA J NEVES Born  Mar 1960   Get the Dirt   Check for Email Address
203 ANN ST   Neighborhood & Property Report  Record Created: 07/2004       
LADY LAKE, FL  32159   Confirm Current Phone & Address   
Background Check on TERESA J NEVES     

TERESA J NEVES Born  Mar 1960   Get the Dirt   Check for Email Address
730 CITRUS LN   Neighborhood & Property Report  Record Created: Unknown       
LADY LAKE, FL  32159      Confirm Current Phone & Address   
Background Check on TERESA J NEVES     

Lake County tax records... 
AS DETERMINED BY THE PROPERTY APPRAISER
     IN ACCORDANCE WITH FLORIDA STATUTE 196 
<<<Prior Year(s) Taxes Due>>>
25% Penalty   

HANKINS JEFF ALUMINUM
203 ANN ST
LADY LAKE, FL 32159

CCNT LAKE COUNTY GENERAL 4.7410 0 500 2.37
A038 AMBULANCE MSTU 0.4651 0 500 0.23
C037 STORMWATER ROADS PARKS 0.4984 0 500 0.25
C039 ENVIRON LAND PURCHASE 0.2000 0 500 0.10
SSCH LAKE CO SCHOOL BOARD     
 CURRENT 5.6980 0 500 2.85
 CAPITAL OUTLAY 2.0000 0 500 1.00
W016 ST JOHNS WATER MGMT 0.4158 0 500 0.21
W009 LAKE CO WATER AUTH 0.2130 0 500 0.11
H012 N LAKE CNTY HOSP 1.0000 0 500 0.50
**** PENALTY    1.91
Total Millage: 15.2313 Ad valorem Taxes: 9.53
COMBINED TAXES AND ASSESSMENTS: $9.53
If Received By
Please Pay  Jun 30, 2009
13.74  Jul 31, 2009
13.86  Aug 31, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: June 13, 2009, 07:20:02 PM »

When I first heard on the news that Haleigh was missing  it was said that the girlfriend and a relative were in the home....that was quickly changed...I am curious to why maybe the media was referring to little Ron....or was cousin Joe there....I wish I could find the first report ever given about Haleigh missing.

Hi Mymonkey

They are in the high profile archives which start here http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=42.40

see Haleigh Cummings 1,

I remember news articles saying, cousin, mother was there very early on, but think there was some mis reporting.

Hope this helps.

OS

Thanks,

Now that has me thinking  could LE or whoever  mistaken  Misty as the mom being that on the 911 call she called
Haleigh her daughter and there was a cousin there of course Le would be all over it if that was the true report.....
my mind wonders all over  the place with this case

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: June 13, 2009, 07:39:25 PM »

Good Evening Monkey's...

I am offically on vacation..
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: June 13, 2009, 07:44:25 PM »

See, tid bits do show up.... find enough and puzzles can start to be put together.  If he is really Jeremiah's father, the who lives at the home in Long Island, that the phone that Jeremiah and Mike (believe are the same person) use that is listed on Long Island NY.  Listed on the domain for Haleigh, and the website that is listed under Mike jbird, bird.. but the photos look like a younger jeremiah.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: June 13, 2009, 07:47:01 PM »

Quote from: mymonkey on Today at 12:28:33 PM

When I first heard on the news that Haleigh was missing  it was said that the girlfriend and a relative were in the home....that was quickly changed...I am curious to why maybe the media was referring to little Ron....or was cousin Joe there....I wish I could find the first report ever given about Haleigh missing.

mymonkey ~  I use the search at the top of the page lots.  If you type in...Cousin Joe...or Joe Overstreet...it will bring up all of the posts where his name is mentioned. 

Hope this helps...

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: June 13, 2009, 07:48:01 PM »

Comments 0 | Recommend 0

since this Joe and Misty are kindof close in age, I have wondered if it was not consensual kids messing around and Misty blamed Joe once someone found out? dunno...not sure how old each one of them was when this happened...also, if Joe did mess around with her without her consent, why did she still hang around him? why would her parents want him around her or Haleigh if this was a true molestation?  doesn't make sense to me...If someone messed with me as claimed, I wouldn't want anything to do with them and I would avoid them like the plague....and what does it mean "messed with Misty?"

It is rather odd isn't it..  they do appear to be the same age, and the photos oh his web site have them as close as two peas in a pod..  I don't know.....

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.