April 27, 2024, 02:45:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289318 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: June 13, 2009, 07:55:10 PM »

this is the best article about Joe...
http://www.cbs12.com/news/haleigh-4714796-home-neves.html
"Grandma: "Haleigh's dad's girlfriend was molested by her cousin in question"
Comments 0 | Recommend 0
February 20, 2009 - 10:00 PM

Haleigh Cumming's grandmother says the man was Misty Croslin's cousin and that Misty has said the man "sexually messed with her," when she was younger.

An expanded and intensified search on Friday for Haleigh Cummings spread miles away from the 5-year-old's Satsuma, Florida home. An army of searchers with bloodhounds pushed through thick brush looking for any signs, but there was also a plea from the child's grandma for her safe return.

Teresa Neves says she needs her 5-year old angel home. Neves had to answer reporter's questions about a distant relative, who  allegedly has a criminal record involving sex offenses, who lived in the Satsuma community until Haleigh's disappearance.

Earlier this week authorities said they were curtailing their ground search, but a deluge of more than 12 hundred tips made them change their minds and it's expected to continue through the weekend.

With her son too upset to speak, Teresa Neves talks about a strange set of circumstances surrounding a man who came to visit Ronald Cummings girlfriend Misty.

"We just don't let people like that around our grandchildren," Neves said.

Neves says the man was Misty Croslin's cousin and that Misty has said the man "sexually messed with her" when she was younger.

"If we had had any idea he wouldn't have been with Haleigh...it's not like he walked up with a sign and said hey, you know, I'm a cousin who's done this and this and this...my son would have beat him through the door."

Neves says her son and the man did have an argument-- over a gun the man may have stolen.

"The gun belongs to my son. It was removed from his home...he retrieved it back, and that was it...There was no fight."

The only battle right now according to Neves is the fight to get her granddaughter back

"Everything drives us crazy, but like I said we're putting our trust in detectives and hoping they get and answer."

Five year old Haleigh Cummings disappeared from her bedroom February 9."

since this Joe and Misty are kindof close in age, I have wondered if it was not consensual kids messing around and Misty blamed Joe once someone found out? dunno...not sure how old each one of them was when this happened...also, if Joe did mess around with her without her consent, why did she still hang around him? why would her parents want him around her or Haleigh if this was a true molestation?  doesn't make sense to me...If someone messed with me as claimed, I wouldn't want anything to do with them and I would avoid them like the plague....and what does it mean "messed with Misty?"

For sure, here we have a young teenage girl looking for an admirer....Cousin Joe enters the picture
never know what actually took place...or was Joe blamed for something that should have been put onto Misty.  Naurally her parents will blame JOE cause Misty said so.

Reminds me of all of these celebrities that are charged with rape in a motel room.  My theory is this:  Unless someone seen him pulll her upstairs by the hair.....she goes willingly, she knows what the outcome would be...and charges him with rape.  She was looking for it, and she got it.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: June 13, 2009, 07:56:04 PM »

I just found this,  may have already been posted but if it has I've missed it...really does sound strange this guy would just 'show up' out of no where....

http://www.writeintoaction.com/STORY%20Haleigh%20Bug%20Think%20Before%20You%20Donate.htm

wow! that is interesting...thanks lulu...

Thanks lulu, I have not seen that article before..... Very interesting indeed.  Here is part of it...but make sure you read it all...there is more.  One thing I found very disturbing was that Richard Grund knows of this John Regan....I know Rev. Grund had posted on this forum.  Maybe we can ask Rev. Grund a bit more about Mr. Regan.

Here is part........

The legally crafted response was not exactly a shock. It was a tamed down version of a telephone call WIA received from Regan wherein he demanded to know where WIA had received information about him that he didn’t want people to know.   

Regan’s response and conduct seemed inappropriate for the person handling the administrative affairs of a center that has been set up to receive money from well-intentioned Americans on a national scale. Most people who sent money to Haleigh Bug believed they were assisting in the funding of searches for the missing child. 

No information is available as to where the money that came in to Haleigh Bug during that high-media period went, or how it was spent. The law office of Kim Picazio has referred all inquiries by WIA to her attorney.

Hummmmm, so regan the young one, is concerned about how people know things about him...  Hummm, what is it he doesn't want people to know about??   When you put yourself out to the public eye, its hard to close the door because there are things you don't want people to know.  This reminds me of how upset misty was when she found out that Greg was talking about that weekend, and she called him bad names to the detectives....

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: June 13, 2009, 08:20:17 PM »

Quote from: mymonkey on Today at 12:28:33 PM

When I first heard on the news that Haleigh was missing  it was said that the girlfriend and a relative were in the home....that was quickly changed...I am curious to why maybe the media was referring to little Ron....or was cousin Joe there....I wish I could find the first report ever given about Haleigh missing.

mymonkey ~  I use the search at the top of the page lots.  If you type in...Cousin Joe...or Joe Overstreet...it will bring up all of the posts where his name is mentioned. 

Hope this helps...

Thanks Grama that is a big help.

peachflower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #803 on: June 13, 2009, 08:41:05 PM »

This reminds me of past ages when if a woman got raped it was "her fault", she was either dressed too provocative or was "looking for it".
I do not believe an assault that occurred in the past to this young woman should now be turned against her and say she was the one looking to be admired and that was the cause.
I would be interested to know the opinion of someone on a rape hotline regarding something like this.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: June 13, 2009, 09:02:02 PM »

This reminds me of past ages when if a woman got raped it was "her fault", she was either dressed too provocative or was "looking for it".
I do not believe an assault that occurred in the past to this young woman should now be turned against her and say she was the one looking to be admired and that was the cause.
I would be interested to know the opinion of someone on a rape hotline regarding something like this.

Somethings never change, 35 years ago, only 20 percents of sexual assaults were reported, and now 35 years later only 20 percent of sexual assaults were reported.  When a case would hit court years past, the girls behavior and the way she dressed was always brought out for the world to know, and if she had been sexual active.  Of course, the rapist became smart and started hiring female attorneys, who tore the women apart.  And the rapist would always show up in court, dressed in a nice clean pressed suit and hair that was nice, neat and clean..  Hey, the jury is told all the dirt about the female who has been assaulted, and how could that be, when you look at this clean cut young man who appears to wear a Halo...  Things have never changed, even had politicians who stood at a podium and said he didn't believe that women could ever be raped. The same things occur in courts today..   Well, the law is pretty straight on what is and what isn't..  And fact be known,  when the woman Say's No.. anything after that constitutes rape.  Even goes for a Wife or a prostitute.  Don't care if she has short shorts showing way too much, or low cut blouses that show everything, or even if a girl or woman is flirty and appears to be easy.. That one Word  "No", is the bottom line. Anything occurring after that, with any form of force constitutes a criminal act.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: June 13, 2009, 09:02:27 PM »

Someone, please jog my memory.  I know this name has surfaced before but cannot place where he belongs.

JOHNNY JACK LAURAMORE
SATSUMA,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 6/13/2009 12:57:31 AM  - Booking#: 09-02416
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 10/1/1956 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M

Charges   Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
948.06- PROB VIOLATION  N N  $0.00   
        $0.00   

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #806 on: June 13, 2009, 09:06:08 PM »

Not all situations are alike and I think the ones who falsely accuse someone of rape gives the real rape victims a bad rep.  There was recently a case in the news in atlanta where a man was accused of kidnapping and taking a woman from Ga to Tenn. to a cabin and rapeing her, at first everyone believed her even though something just didn't seem right.  But later it was found out that she had lied to the police about the same thing twice before and there was said to be a store video that proved she was a willing participant.  Maybe...just maybe Misty was fooling around with joe and when she got caught she didn't want people to think bad of her and said he did it...maybe not...but it could be.  I saw on a video where reporters were asking misty what he did to her and she said she didn't want to talk on camera about it, but probably would have until her momma told her to hush and get in the vehicle....If she had no part in it then why did her momma tell her to hush???  I'll try to find that video
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #807 on: June 13, 2009, 09:07:57 PM »

Someone, please jog my memory.  I know this name has surfaced before but cannot place where he belongs.

JOHNNY JACK LAURAMORE
SATSUMA,  FL
Release Date & Time:

$0.00   

I think they said it was johnny sheffields half brother and marie either dated him or had a child with him.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: June 13, 2009, 09:09:23 PM »

JOHNNY JACK LAURAMORE
SATSUMA,  FL
Release Date & Time:

$0.00   

I am not 100 % percent sure but wasn't he Marie's boyfriend @ one time.. There were DV charges on him from marie...
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #809 on: June 13, 2009, 09:22:43 PM »

This is a great (old) video with greta van susteren where she shows the area of the mobile home and talks about what happened.

I hope this link brings the video up, if not I'll keep trying.

http://www.truveo.com/on-the-scene/id/2534245990
peachflower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #810 on: June 13, 2009, 09:29:45 PM »

It was not appropiate to ask this young woman the details of what had happened to her, as a parent I would have pulled my child also before she spoke.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: June 13, 2009, 09:39:10 PM »

JOHNNY JACK LAURAMORE
SATSUMA,  FL
Release Date & Time:

$0.00   

I think they said it was johnny sheffields half brother and marie either dated him or had a child with him.

Thanks, guess I need to do a family tree c/w ex's.  Lordy never knew that it would have that many branches.

peachflower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #812 on: June 13, 2009, 09:49:21 PM »

no rose colored glasses:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4672.10;wap2Quote from: RiverWalk on March 11, 2009, 07:20:59 PM

About the STEP in Tabby's post from Topix:  (I edited and added on to my post on the closed thread)

Was one of the name(s) Johnny Jack Lauramore?  He would be Haleigh's step GRANDFATHER as he is a step-dad to Crystal Sheffield.

He filed for visitation for his child with Nancy Marie Sheffield (now Griffis) (Civil case).  He's a convicted felon and SCAREY (in my opinion) and has more charges than I could list.  Marie and Johnny Jack were both convicted of:  INTENT TO SELL OR DELIVER, MAINTAINING A DRUG DWELLING,POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA in 1997
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #813 on: June 13, 2009, 09:59:54 PM »

It was not appropiate to ask this young woman the details of what had happened to her, as a parent I would have pulled my child also before she spoke.

Do you think she is not mature enough to answer questions?  Because the mother obviously thought she was mature enough to get married, therefore she should be mature enough to answer questions.  And in light of the situation I think it was appropriate to ask and I certainly hope law enforcement have asked those questions and got answers.
peachflower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #814 on: June 13, 2009, 10:17:55 PM »

Do you think she is not mature enough to answer questions?  Because the mother obviously thought she was mature enough to get married, therefore she should be mature enough to answer questions.  And in light of the situation I think it was
appropriate to ask and I certainly hope law enforcement have asked those questions and got answers.

She has the right to privacy regarding an issue that authorities have already dealt with. Why persecute the victim?
I still give advice to my 26 year old and my 33 year old, do I think they are immature? No, however, I do have more experience because I have lived longer and seen some things before, so I share that with them.
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #815 on: June 13, 2009, 10:46:29 PM »

Not all situations are alike and I think the ones who falsely accuse someone of rape gives the real rape victims a bad rep.  There was recently a case in the news in atlanta where a man was accused of kidnapping and taking a woman from Ga to Tenn. to a cabin and rapeing her, at first everyone believed her even though something just didn't seem right.  But later it was found out that she had lied to the police about the same thing twice before and there was said to be a store video that proved she was a willing participant.  Maybe...just maybe Misty was fooling around with joe and when she got caught she didn't want people to think bad of her and said he did it...maybe not...but it could be.  I saw on a video where reporters were asking misty what he did to her and she said she didn't want to talk on camera about it, but probably would have until her momma told her to hush and get in the vehicle....If she had no part in it then why did her momma tell her to hush???  I'll try to find that video

Here is the video

http://www.wftv.com/video/18757783/index.html

There is a commercial before the actual video
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #816 on: June 13, 2009, 10:53:54 PM »

Do you think she is not mature enough to answer questions?  Because the mother obviously thought she was mature enough to get married, therefore she should be mature enough to answer questions.  And in light of the situation I think it was
appropriate to ask and I certainly hope law enforcement have asked those questions and got answers.

She has the right to privacy regarding an issue that authorities have already dealt with. Why persecute the victim?
I still give advice to my 26 year old and my 33 year old, do I think they are immature? No, however, I do have more experience because I have lived longer and seen some things before, so I share that with them.

Until the child is found I don't believe any of the people involved should be allowed to have privacy, They were intrusted with this childs care and safety and now she's just gone...poof  I don't think the one who was supposed to be watching her should even be able to sleep until that child is found.  At the very least I think they should already go ahead and charge her with neglect or a similar charge. 
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #817 on: June 13, 2009, 11:07:14 PM »

It sounds like you think misty is the victim, I beg to differ....I think little Haleigh is the victim.
peachflower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #818 on: June 13, 2009, 11:07:29 PM »

Until the child is found I don't believe any of the people involved should be allowed to have privacy, They were intrusted with this childs care and safety and now she's just gone...poof  I don't think the one who was supposed to be watching her should even be able to sleep until that child is found.  At the very least I think they should already go ahead and charge her with neglect or a similar charge. 
Exactly same thing could have been said regarding many people that the public looked upon as guilty when a child dissapeared in their care.
If LE felt in any way she was guilty I am sure she would have been arrested after 4 months....until LE do or say something I give them the benefit of the doubt and will look elsewhere for the culprits.
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #819 on: June 13, 2009, 11:12:46 PM »

I also don't think that a child would go out on a drug binge weekend also having sex....To me when she did that, she decided she wanted to be concidered an adult, so now why doesn't she act like one and find her step child that was taken under her care?   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.