April 27, 2024, 01:36:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289313 times)
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #820 on: June 13, 2009, 11:23:01 PM »

It was not appropiate to ask this young woman the details of what had happened to her, as a parent I would have pulled my child also before she spoke.

Do you think she is not mature enough to answer questions?  Because the mother obviously thought she was mature enough to get married, therefore she should be mature enough to answer questions.  And in light of the situation I think it was
appropriate to ask and I certainly hope law enforcement have asked those questions and got answers.

She has the right to privacy regarding an issue that authorities have already dealt with. Why persecute the victim?
I still give advice to my 26 year old and my 33 year old, do I think they are immature? No, however, I do have more experience because I have lived longer and seen some things before, so I share that with them.

Until the child is found I don't believe any of the people involved should be allowed to have privacy, They were intrusted with this childs care and safety and now she's just gone...poof  I don't think the one who was supposed to be watching her should even be able to sleep until that child is found.  At the very least I think they should already go ahead and charge her with neglect or a similar charge. 
Exactly same thing could have been said regarding many people that the public looked upon as guilty when a child dissapeared in their care.
If LE felt in any way she was guilty I am sure she would have been arrested after 4 months....until LE do or say something I give them the benefit of the doubt and will look elsewhere for the culprits.

Your right it could and I would feel the same way in every case.  Don't read me wrong, I'm not a misty basher, I at this point have no clue or opinions on who did it, but I think she should have done more that night to prevent this and I think she should do more to help find her, even if it meant spilling the beans about her alleged abuse.  The abuse victims who speak out at conferences usually say they are doing it to help others, why can't misty do that? 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: June 13, 2009, 11:23:57 PM »

It was not appropiate to ask this young woman the details of what had happened to her, as a parent I would have pulled my child also before she spoke.

understand... Misty and her family were the ones who put it out there for the world to hear...none of us would have known if they had not told all of us....and  perhaps Joe's parents did not appreciate the fact that he was being accused of a sexual act on live tv when it could very well have been just 2 teenage cousins, as kids messing around? we don't even know what "messing with her" involved...and we also don't know for sure that it did or did not happen...How many stories do we read about where 2 kids were messing around, they get caught, the girl says that he made her do this or that so she doesn't get into trouble?  also, if he did mess with Misty, why is she still friendly with him as well as her family still friendly with him? he was there visiting Misty the night Haleigh went missing so we hear...jmo

peachflower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #822 on: June 13, 2009, 11:24:34 PM »

She has the right to privacy regarding an issue that authorities have already dealt with. Why persecute the victim?
I still give advice to my 26 year old and my 33 year old, do I think they are immature? No, however, I do have more experience because I have lived longer and seen some things before, so I share that with them.

I also don't think that a child would go out on a drug binge weekend also having sex....To me when she did that, she decided she wanted to be concidered an adult, so now why doesn't she act like one and find her step child that was taken under her care?   
It is not my will to argue with you about the guilt or innocence of this person.
Rumors are rampant in small towns so I take them with a grain of salt unless an authority reitirates them.
I do want to look beyond the obvious and see where this baby might be...other than that. I don't point fingers just because she was there, we have seen that before. Claims made by others who may be unreliable sources are also irrelevant.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: June 13, 2009, 11:26:38 PM »

Do you think she is not mature enough to answer questions?  Because the mother obviously thought she was mature enough to get married, therefore she should be mature enough to answer questions.  And in light of the situation I think it was
appropriate to ask and I certainly hope law enforcement have asked those questions and got answers.

Misty is the one who made it public!!!
has LE dealt with it? were there any charges against this cousin Joe in regards to this incident?

peachflower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #824 on: June 13, 2009, 11:30:55 PM »

has LE dealt with it? were there any charges against this cousin Joe in regards to this incident?

From what I read somewhere else it was a terrible nasty attack and yes, it was dealt with it by authorities.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: June 13, 2009, 11:37:59 PM »

From what I read somewhere else it was a terrible nasty attack and yes, it was dealt with it by authorities.

do you have a link to that? I have not heard anything like that...If you only read it somewhere else, does that make it so? Is there a police report? not arguing...but as much as we have delved into the families of Ron and Misty, to my knowledge, nothing like this has come out... that it was a nasty attack....that I recall...I could be wrong...but I am not remembering that at this time...thank you....

and,if that is so, why are they all still friendly towards this Joe? does that seem strange to anyone else?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: June 13, 2009, 11:47:18 PM »

nite monkeys....
talk to you all tomorrow..
God bless Haleigh and hope that she is found soon...
Peace....

peachflower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #827 on: June 13, 2009, 11:48:51 PM »

People has a tendency to forget painful things, it's the brain's mechanism to cope.
I have no links to share that can help the search for Haleigh, sorry.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: June 13, 2009, 11:52:04 PM »

do you have a link to that? I have not heard anything like that...If you only read it somewhere else, does that make it so? Is there a police report? not arguing...but as much as we have delved into the families of Ron and Misty, to my knowledge, nothing like this has come out... that it was a nasty attack....that I recall...I could be wrong...but I am not remembering that at this time...thank you....

and,if that is so, why are they all still friendly towards this Joe? does that seem strange to anyone else?

I would think cousin Joe would be a little peeved for serving time for messing with his cousin... they seem to let go off the past pretty easy. I have often wondered if Joe was not in retaliation, jmo he knew Ron would be upset with Misty if anything happened to Haleigh...I have to remind myself this is not normal circumstances we are dealing with. 

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: June 13, 2009, 11:53:54 PM »

nite monkeys....
talk to you all tomorrow..
God bless Haleigh and hope that she is found soon...
Peace....

Goodnite Cookie....I pray that she is safe, and will be home soon. an angelic monkey

peachflower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #830 on: June 14, 2009, 12:04:59 AM »

I would think cousin Joe would be a little peeved for serving time for messing with his cousin... they seem to let go off the past pretty easy. I have often wondered if Joe was not in retaliation, jmo he knew Ron would be upset with Misty if anything happened to Haleigh...I have to remind myself this is not normal circumstances we are dealing with. 

I agree and do believe EVERYONE should be looked at carefully.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: June 14, 2009, 01:00:24 AM »

Crystal's cousin, witness that said she saw Ronald abuse HaLeigh:

Candyce Jennell Ruth married to Juan L Herrara

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/or_public/temp/630636.tif

marriage witnessed by Elisa Squires

Heart
Rizzy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #832 on: June 14, 2009, 03:41:25 AM »

Here is a little family history that a few of us have gathered for research ... hope it helps to tie some loose ends up

Johnny "Junior" Lauramore

Mr. Johnny "Junior" Lauramore, age 78, of Macclenny, Florida, died Sunday, November 9, 2003, in the Lake City Medical Center, Lake City, Florida, following an extended illness.

Mr. Lauramore was born in Glen St. Mary, Florida, and had lived in Macclenny, Florida, before moving to Georgetown, Florida, and then back to Macclenny, Florida.

He was the son of the late Richard and Emma Harvey Lauramore and was preceded in death by his wife of 57 years, Lois Mosley Lauramore, and his two daughters, Bernice Thomas and Gloria Padgett.

Mr. Lauramore was a retired ordained minister with the New Congregational Methodist Church, a former Supervisor of Elections for Baker County having served from 1968 to 1972, a member of the Christian Fellowship Church of Macclenny, Florida, and an Army Veteran, having served in the Philippines and Japan during W.W.II.

Survivors include four daughters, Linda (John) Carter, Lavon Eddins and Pat (Amos) Rhoden, all of Macclenny, Florida, and Georgia Lane of Orlando, Florida; three sons, Johnny Jack Lauramore of Fruitland, Florida, Jimmy (Noram) Lauramore of Glen St. Mary, Florida, and Cliff (Betty) Haines of Atlanta, Georgia; one sister, Vernie (Jerry) Martin of Sanderson, Florida; 22 grandchildren; 30 great-grandchildren; one great-great-grandchild.

Funeral services will be conducted at 2:00 p.m. Wednesday, November 12, 2003, in the Christian Fellowship Temple with Reverend David Thomas and Reverend Tim Thomas, Pastors, officiating.

Interment will be in Turner Cemetery north of Glen St. Mary, Florida. Visitation was from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m. Tuesday, November 11, 2003, at Christian Fellowship Temple, Macclenny, Florida. Guerry Funeral Home, U.S. 90 East, Macclenny, Florida is in charge of arrangements

Johnny Marcus "Marty" Sheffield was born 12/17/1962 which means he would have been born a year before his mother, Gloria Faye Lauramore married Bobby Gordon Sheffield in 1963.

Found these records below on Ancestry.com showing a *Gloria Fay Lauramore* was married in February 1963 to a Bobby Gordon Sheffield in Duval County, Florida.  Another record found where Gloria Fay Lauramore married a Billy William Padgett in 03/19/1975 in Baker Co., FL.  She also shows another married name of "Barr."

Name: Gloria Fay Lauramore
Marriage Date: Feb 1963
County of Marriage: Duval   
Volume: 2111 
Certificate: 3936
Source: Florida Department of Health 

Gloria Fay Lauramore Feb 1963 Duval   
Bobby Gordon Sheffield Feb 1963 Duval

-------------------------------------

Name: Gloria Fay Lauramore
Marriage Date: 19 Mar 1975
County of Marriage: Baker     
Maiden Name: Lauramore 
Race: White     
Volume: 3697 
Certificate: 011041
Source: Florida Department of Health 

Gloria Fay Barr 19 Mar 1975 Baker   
Gloria Fay Lauramore 19 Mar 1975 Baker   
Billy William Padgett 19 Mar 1975 Baker 

From the McPherson Family Tree
http://awt.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=slg2006&id=I5515

NOTE: Bernice Lauramore Thomas is the daughter of "Mr. Johnny "Junior" Lauramore, age 78, of Macclenny, Florida, died Sunday, November 9, 2003, in the Lake City Medical Center, Lake City, Florida."

ID: I5515
Name: Bernice LAURAMORE
Sex: F
Birth: 8 MAR 1954 in Norfolk,VA
Death: 28 FEB 2002 in Baker Co.,FL

Burial: Turner Cemetery, Baker Co. FL
Note:
OBITUARY: Source: Baker County Standard --
OBITUARY: Obituaries March 6, 2002
OBITUARY: Bernice Lauramore Thomas

OBITUARY: Mrs. Bernice Lauramore Thomas, 47, of Macclenny, Fla., died Thursday, February 28, 2002, in Baptist Medical Center. She was born in Norfolk, Va. and lived a short time in Jacksonville, Fla. Most of her life had been spent in Baker County, Fla. She was a waitress for Pier 6 Restaurant in Macclenny, Fla. She was a member of Christian Fellowship Temple and the Moose Lodge of Crescent City, Fla. #1641. She was predeceased by her mother, Lois Mosley Lauramore; daughters, Latisha Lynn Gainey and Desiree Bernice Gainey; sister, Gloria Faye Padgett.

OBITUARY: Survivors include her husband of seven years, Michael Thomas of Macclenny, Fla.; sons, Johnny (LeAnn) Gainey, Jr., of Macclenny, Fla. and Shaun (Debra) Gainey of Cuyler, Fla.; father, Johnny Lauramore of Glen St. Mary, Fla.; step-daughter, Lashay Baker of Monroe, La.; brothers, Jimmy (Norma) Lauramore of Glen St. Mary, Fla., Jack Lauramore of Fruitland, Fla., and Cliff Haines of Atlanta, Ga.; sisters, Linda (John) Carter, Lavon Eddins, Pat (Amos) Rhoden, all of Macclenny, Fla., and Georgia Lane of Orlando, Fla.; grandchildren, Destiny Miranda Gainey and Bradley Calvin Gainey.

OBITUARY: Funeral services were held on Monday, March 4, 2002, at 2:00 p.m. in Christian Fellowship Temple with Reverend David Thomas and Reverend Timmy Thomas officiating. Interment followed in Turner Cemetery. The family received friends from 5:00 to 9:00 p.m. Sunday, March 3, 2002, in Guerry Funeral Home, U.S. 90 East, Macclenny, Fla.

OBITUARY: Active pallbearers were; Adam Gainey, Chris Eddins, Matt Eddins, Jason Eddins, Jimmy Lauramore, Jr., Allen Markley, Warren Rhoden, and Jack Lauramore, Jr. Honorary pallbearers were; Robert Eddins, George Lauramore, Andy Sheffield, Bryan Padgett, and Marty Sheffield.
Change Date: 17 DEC 2004 at 06:38:16

Rizzy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #833 on: June 14, 2009, 03:47:38 AM »

Sorry ... forgot to add that all of the above info was researched on Ancestry.com. 
Siri
Scared Monkey

« Reply #834 on: June 14, 2009, 03:49:11 AM »

Hi Peachflower,

Welcome.

Are you in the South? Live in the South?

TIA!!

Enjoy the Monkey's.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: June 14, 2009, 03:53:11 AM »

Sorry ... forgot to add that all of the above info was researched on Ancestry.com. 

gr 8 post...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: June 14, 2009, 03:54:54 AM »

Welcome Aboard New Monkey's....
Siri
Scared Monkey

« Reply #837 on: June 14, 2009, 03:55:50 AM »

Excellent research Rizzy!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: June 14, 2009, 04:21:19 AM »

This is a great (old) video with greta van susteren where she shows the area of the mobile home and talks about what happened.

I hope this link brings the video up, if not I'll keep trying.

http://www.truveo.com/on-the-scene/id/2534245990

Thanks, JNGA ..I just downloaded this to watch again.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: June 14, 2009, 04:31:31 AM »

Won't be online tomorrow, so I will post this now:

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.