April 28, 2024, 12:51:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289352 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: June 14, 2009, 01:09:02 PM »

Welcome to all the new Monkeys I've missed!

Thank you all for the great info & links you bring here.  Much appreciated!

I have to get a few things done, but will check back with you later.  Enjoy your afternoon!   an angelic monkey

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: June 14, 2009, 01:14:19 PM »

Need help with this please!

Still trying to find if Amber and Crystal are cousins or related in some manner.

I found the following so far.

Robert ?? Sheffield was a witness on the marriage certificate of a Lillian A Brooks and William Harold Bass in 2004.

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/or_public/temp/501127.tif

Heart
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: June 14, 2009, 01:23:54 PM »

Dirty Pool In The Haleigh Cummings Case (part 3)

“A war is just if […]
Dirty Pool In The Haleigh Cummings Case (part 3)Posted on June 13th, 2009 by Simon Barrett and read 696 times.

Much internal scuttlebutt has been generated between some of us press types about Kim Picazio recruiting a small army of bloggers to overwhelm the news sites that are still critical of the Haleigh Cummings case. I have heard lots of rumors, even that Ms. Picazio is actually paying people to post pro Crystal comments. How […]

http://www.bloggernews.net/

And the purpose of that would be ? What ? Bloggers aren't going to determine custody. We don't seem to be able to find Haleigh either as the last person with her was out of it from a drugged up weekend and the Bio-Dad, well, he was at work and knows nada.
I haven't gone to the Art Harris site as it has become a cess pool with the ugly things being said about ALL of THEM.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: June 14, 2009, 01:27:42 PM »

Still trying to find if Amber and Crystal are cousins or related in some manner.

Robert ?? Sheffield was a witness on the marriage certificate of a Lillian A Brooks and William Harold Bass in 2004.

Not sure if this will help, Heart...

from WS...

04-22-2009, 08:19 PM 
pirate 
Banned   Join Date: Dec 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by atherella 
It has been mentioned, no one has been able to confirm nor deny.

TJ's answer to that was interesting.

So it is "possible" that Amber and Crystal are cousins?

I asked someone who would know- was told that they are not related.

FWIW

blstarke
Scared Monkey

« Reply #864 on: June 14, 2009, 01:37:22 PM »

Why would someome post about prevention of drowning on this
myspace?
http://www.myspace.com/friendsofhaleigh
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: June 14, 2009, 02:12:29 PM »

myspace?

I took a look at the site and it sure covers many missing children, some that have already been found.

Possibly one of the children had drowned....not sure but maybe just a prevention warning being put out. 

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: June 14, 2009, 02:28:22 PM »

I recall reading along the Brooks line.  Could very well be distant from the previous, recent marriages that Marie and Johnny have had.

blstarke
Scared Monkey

« Reply #867 on: June 14, 2009, 03:09:13 PM »

myspace?

I took a look at the site and it sure covers many missing children, some that have already been found.

Possibly one of the children had drowned....not sure but maybe just a prevention warning being put out. 
But it was specific to Haleigh
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #868 on: June 14, 2009, 03:39:00 PM »

Dirty Pool In The Haleigh Cummings Case (part 3)

“A war is just if […]
Dirty Pool In The Haleigh Cummings Case (part 3)Posted on June 13th, 2009 by Simon Barrett and read 696 times.

Much internal scuttlebutt has been generated between some of us press types about Kim Picazio recruiting a small army of bloggers to overwhelm the news sites that are still critical of the Haleigh Cummings case. I have heard lots of rumors, even that Ms. Picazio is actually paying people to post pro Crystal comments. How […]

http://www.bloggernews.net/

And the purpose of that would be ? What ? Bloggers aren't going to determine custody. We don't seem to be able to find Haleigh either as the last person with her was out of it from a drugged up weekend and the Bio-Dad, well, he was at work and knows nada.
I haven't gone to the Art Harris site as it has become a cess pool with the ugly things being said about ALL of THEM.
This case has really turned into a major mess. I so hope behind the scenes LE is doing something, at this point that is all I can hope for.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #869 on: June 14, 2009, 03:40:41 PM »

from WS...

pirate 

Quote:

FWIW

So I see pirate has been banned 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: June 14, 2009, 03:55:31 PM »

from WS...

pirate 

Quote:

FWIW

So I see pirate has been banned 

Came as no surprise to this Monkey!!!!!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: June 14, 2009, 06:05:38 PM »

Caught the last part of Simon's show.  I was unable to make a connection to phone in a question.

However, I was able to pick up this name.  It was mentioned as the guy that DID NOT let his property be searched.

Perry Knight

Same discussions going on about the bus stop, who, etc.  Cobra's involvement, etc.

Nearing the end there was quite a discussion going on about the bloggers and the trouble some of them start.  WS was mentioned, but NOT SM....  They are also experiencing the same arguing and bashing on the Art's blog and also BNN. 

They are monitoring the ISP'S and will take action when needed.

One thing of course was brought up...which we have mentioned here before.

When you are on another site and you wish to post to another.

You are only allowed to post a paragraph (no more), plus you must incude a link to where you found the info.  Also, it was mentioned about copying other's replies.....and some have been giving the impression that it is their response.

So, please make sure, as most of you do, that all links are posted.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: June 14, 2009, 06:26:22 PM »

Caught the last part of Simon's show.  I was unable to make a connection to phone in a question.

However, I was able to pick up this name.  It was mentioned as the guy that DID NOT let his property be searched.

Perry Knight

Same discussions going on about the bus stop, who, etc.  Cobra's involvement, etc.

Nearing the end there was quite a discussion going on about the bloggers and the trouble some of them start.  WS was mentioned, but NOT SM....  They are also experiencing the same arguing and bashing on the Art's blog and also BNN. 

You are only allowed to post a paragraph (no more), plus you must incude a link to where you found the info.  Also, it was mentioned about copying other's replies.....and some have been giving the impression that it is their response.

Just Thinking Outloud... Does this Perry Knight have any relatives in any of the Law Enforcement Departments in Florida??
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: June 14, 2009, 06:32:45 PM »

Perry Knight

The show was suddenly ended as they were speaking,  He said that he was hit by 14, 000 hits to the website, and it crashed, that had to be a deliberate act by proxy's, I can't think of that many people chosing to hit his site all at once.  And why on that topic, that doesn't make any sense.  everyone has discussed the cuts and bruise's on ron's hand, but it was dealt with by LE, and I don't remember it being discussed prior on any site....   And they did talk intently on paid bloggers, and the legal aspects of what was going on, people threatening other people on the forums.. People releasing other peoples private info, names address, etc. Advised that was against the law.  I guess they are planning on taking legal action on many of the elements that are causing distrubances. And they can track them..  Twice Cobra was ask a specific question about Haleigh's possible location at this time, and both times he skirted the questions.  One about Georgia, and another about who possible could have taken Haleigh.  He didn't really answer either question.  They discussed the 7 hour issue with Crystal.. Cobra confirmed that Crystal nor Marie had arrived in Satsuma prior to 11:00am.  Three points he made.  1. stating that Crystal did not want to travel alone, 2. That it took Marie a number of hours to find a replacement for the school bus that morning???  3. He stated crystal did not get the call from ron prior to 4:00 am.  The caller brought in a new point, that Crystal and Marie had stopped at a bank and opened up a bank account. ??????  Cobra had no idea on that...   New one for me too..

Well, we know from the interviews, and reports,  Crystal or Marie one or the other, was notified at 3:34 am.  They waited till 5:00am and called Johnny (Daddy) and he was ask to check it out to see if it was a prank.. (huh) He drove to the house and observed the LE working, and called them back and said, no prank..  (HUH twice?????) Marie called her supervisor at the bus location and had him arrange for a substitute driver..  From 5:00 to 9:30 am  (what the heck were they doing)?????
if they did stop at a bank to open a new account, what were they thinking?  I guess I don't have to say what i'm thinking..
Lets see, making baby bottles, even thought I don't remember seeing the baby down there, washing clothes? cleaning house?
calling all the friends, relatives and neighbors? Had the car washed, or oil changed?  Not like it was important or anything to race right down to Satsuma, Only a little Girl taken from her home in the middle of the night, and this is Momma and Grandma...       This is enough to drive an insane person totally sane..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
peachflower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #874 on: June 14, 2009, 06:45:55 PM »

Grama you got one of the big questions we all had answered!
his address in satsuma is in zabasearch:
http://www.zabasearch.com/query1_zaba.php?sname=PERRY%20KNIGHT&state=FL&ref=&se=&doby=&city=&name_style=1&tm=&tmr=

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: June 14, 2009, 07:12:51 PM »

Grama you got one of the big questions we all had answered!
his address in satsuma is in zabasearch:
http://www.zabasearch.com/query1_zaba.php?sname=PERRY%20KNIGHT&state=FL&ref=&se=&doby=&city=&name_style=1&tm=&tmr=

This location??

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: June 14, 2009, 07:22:01 PM »

Perry Knight

The very big question on Knight...... WHY DID THEY NOT ACQUIRE A SEARCH WARRANT FOR THE PROPERTY AND SEARCH IT ANYWAY!!!!!!!!     THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE IN A HEARTBEAT.. TELL ME I CAN'T SEARCH ON HIS PROPERTY FOR A MISSING CHILD..  WAKE A JUDGE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO DO THAT, AND IF ONE WOULDN'T ISSUE IT, GO TO THE SUPERIOR COURT JUDGE IN THE COUNTY..

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: June 14, 2009, 07:23:58 PM »

Perry Knight

Chose the wrong color mean't to high light.
The very big question on Knight...... WHY DID THEY NOT ACQUIRE A SEARCH WARRANT FOR THE PROPERTY AND SEARCH IT ANYWAY!!!!!!!!     THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE IN A HEARTBEAT.. TELL ME I CAN'T SEARCH ON HIS PROPERTY FOR A MISSING CHILD..  WAKE A JUDGE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO DO THAT, AND IF ONE WOULDN'T ISSUE IT, GO TO THE SUPERIOR COURT JUDGE IN THE COUNTY..
[/b]

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: June 14, 2009, 07:38:00 PM »

I don't know the legalities of the search warrants.  But...don't they have to have a ....CLUE/REASON TO ASK FOR A SEARCH WARRANT.

If there was something that they had found that connected him, then I would say no problem, but not sure exactly how this works.  I understood that they had searched all of the residences in the area, but this A$$ wouldn't let them.

He lives so close, could see so much going on, them coming and going, heading out to the bus in the morning.....cause they would have had to pass right by his dwelling....almost the same as a 'player'.

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #879 on: June 14, 2009, 07:53:15 PM »

myspace?

But it was specific to Haleigh

Crystals family were on a news show saying that Haleigh almost drowned when crystal and ron were still together, IIRC they said that she was already floating upside down when they found her, but crystal was able to get her breathing again.  Maybe thats it.  I'll try to find the video.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.