April 27, 2024, 10:37:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289343 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: June 15, 2009, 07:17:00 AM »

Riehl World View: Who Is John F. Regan?
Who is John F. Regan? It appears that's what authorities are trying to ... in Regan's whereabouts on March 2, 1998, when Suzanne Lyall, ...
www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/11/who_is_john_f_r.html

Hope that helps on the Regan question.

Good Moring Searching ~  Nice to see you again.   I had posted this on another thread on SM...but I thought this one was in jail already.  Not sure if the same one, but now that you bring up Suzanne's name again........

Here is a link:  There are several articles on Suzanne Lyall

http://www.crimeandjustice.us/forums/lofiversion/index.php?t7007.html

There is more here..

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2594.msg838751#msg838751

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: June 15, 2009, 07:30:44 AM »

Hello brilliant Monkey friends!  Just putting my 1 cent in, if Jr. was telling the truth, could it be Misty and her kissin' cousin on the couch and little Haleigh caught them and she had him take her in a panic?  Ron just took her back after her weekend bender and if she thought she was going to loose him for good there is no telling what she could've done to keep him.  Maybe Ron does suspect cousin Joe (I hope I got the right name) and marrying Misty would be keeping the enemy close!  Probably wrong but just wishing Misty and Cuz took her to hide and things have gotten way out of hand and don't know how to return her.  Wishing for the best but..........
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: June 15, 2009, 07:47:49 AM »

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: June 15, 2009, 07:53:55 AM »

Monkeys~

WE NEED A THOROUGH SEARCH ON JOHN REGAN.

Whoever has connections to other sites that can read these articles posted and get some research to see if we are talking about the same person here.

Also....if anyone can pic up a picture of the JOHN F. REGAN that is mentioned in the articles. 

There appears to be quite a bit of info on him.  Married, orig from CT, Albany, NY, father of 3.

I am tied up today....hope someone can pull this info up. 

Thanks,

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: June 15, 2009, 08:02:09 AM »

Christina and Alisha Griffis

We have been happily married for over two years now. We share five children together, two boys and three girls, along with our adoreable puppy Bo. We currently have a spacious home in Macclenny, FL and Alisha works for the Dept. of Family and Children Services.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=307962104

who are these women? did I miss something? must have...
  Who are these two?

Well, I guess the kids call them both Mom.....

Generation No. 4

17. Evelyn5 Griffis (Ollie4, John Henry3, John Henry2, James1) was born Abt. 1916 in Bradford County, Florida. She married Johnnie Henry Prevatt2, son of Jefferson Prevatt and Della Kirkland. He was born May 30, 1914 in Lawey, Florida, and died January 09, 1949 in Winter Garden, Florida.

More About Evelyn Griffis:
Date born 2: Abt. 1916

More About Johnnie Henry Prevatt:
Burial: Dyal Cemetery, Lawtey, Florida

Children of Evelyn Griffis and Johnnie Prevatt are:
37 i. Living6 Prevatt.
38 ii. Living Prevatt.

http://abrokenlimb.blogstream.com/v1/pid/94899.html

Thanks Heart ~  Would this be the connection ( cousin ) that someone was referring to between Crystal and (looks like ) Nay Nay.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: June 15, 2009, 08:05:00 AM »

Hello brilliant Monkey friends!  Just putting my 1 cent in, if Jr. was telling the truth, could it be Misty and her kissin' cousin on the couch and little Haleigh caught them and she had him take her in a panic?  Ron just took her back after her weekend bender and if she thought she was going to loose him for good there is no telling what she could've done to keep him.  Maybe Ron does suspect cousin Joe (I hope I got the right name) and marrying Misty would be keeping the enemy close!  Probably wrong but just wishing Misty and Cuz took her to hide and things have gotten way out of hand and don't know how to return her.  Wishing for the best but..........

Very possible, remember it was said that Ron did not like NayNay..and that Haleigh would have told Ron if she was around.....maybe the same with Cousin Joe....

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: June 15, 2009, 08:18:23 AM »

Who is John F. Regan? It appears that's what authorities are trying to ... in Regan's whereabouts on March 2, 1998, when Suzanne Lyall, ...

Good morning searching, about time you came home to the cage.. never the same without you...  I have the print up from the NY times on this guy, lots and lots of bad follow his footsteps.  A number of murders unsolved.. Anyway he was convicted and he in in prison, I believe in NY State.  I just sent a photo of him to Grama via the winged mail..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: June 15, 2009, 08:19:50 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys...

Thought I would post this link,  found it this morning and needless to say interesting.
Someone mentioned the State Attorney General needs to take over this case, I agree...what a MESS.

http://writeintoaction.com/STORY%20Putnam%20County%20Sheriff%27s%20Denies%20Relationship%20Picazio.htm

Sounds to me as if there is info being leaked from the Sheriff's office.....to KP. 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: June 15, 2009, 08:37:54 AM »

welcome! don't think that we have met before...

anything is possible in this wackadoodle case!

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: June 15, 2009, 08:38:32 AM »

Very possible, remember it was said that Ron did not like NayNay..and that Haleigh would have told Ron if she was around.....maybe the same with Cousin Joe....

This ole Monkey slept in, while you guys were working up a storm..  Good Morning.. and Hopefully there is some coffee left.
I really want to know, who misty was with that sunday night that they got the bad sh......  and it may well be the same one she was with at the bus stop the next afternoon.. lay odds its going to be cousin Joe.  Now, if she and cousin joe were off rambling around on Sunday night that would explain the scratch on the side of the van.  Also make a bet someone slept in that van, and that was the reason for the blanket being in there...   Now, first Nay Nay says she dropped misty off at her brothers house, and we have learned misty did not return to ron's that night..  in fact we are not really sure the kids were there with ron, could be they were at grandma sykes and ron had to drive Haleigh to school.. would explain his major hurry that morning.  I have a feeling things that are being hidden by misty have to do with that sunday night , that she hasn't told about..  Put money on misty sleeping in the van all night..... Sunday night, or playing in that van sunday night... but with Who...  where did she go to get the dope.  things relative to this she won't tell, because it is one of her dealers.  My thoughts, Van issue = Sunday Night.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: June 15, 2009, 08:39:40 AM »

Monkeys~

Whoever has connections to other sites that can read these articles posted and get some research to see if we are talking about the same person here.

Also....if anyone can pic up a picture of the JOHN F. REGAN that is mentioned in the articles. 

There appears to be quite a bit of info on him.  Married, orig from CT, Albany, NY, father of 3.

Thanks,

handcuffs too? tee hee! couldn't resisit!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: June 15, 2009, 08:43:04 AM »

mlee...you could be right about Misty, the blanket and the van..

also, with Ron working night shift, don't they usually work from Sunday night thru Thursday night?
so, he could have went to get Haleigh to take her to school from grammas house if they stayed the night there while he worked and Misty was out playing...makes sense to me...

Morning all...forgot my manners for a minute

Searching girl! where ya been? good to see ya!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: June 15, 2009, 08:46:08 AM »

Monkeys~

Thanks,

That is just about it when you have a boss calling...

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: June 15, 2009, 08:48:44 AM »

Monkeys~

Thanks,

This guy is i prison, probably upper state ny, he was sentenced to 17 years althought the investigations are still active trying to put him involved in the murders in Conn, Mass and ny.. So, this one member of a very prestigious family in NY is younger than the one we are dealing with and he is locked up tight.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: June 15, 2009, 08:50:26 AM »

This is John f. Regan from Mass.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: June 15, 2009, 08:53:05 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests!

O/T

Baby Dies After Being Left In Car

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=139817&catid=3

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: June 15, 2009, 08:58:26 AM »

Good morning searching, about time you came home to the cage.. never the same without you...  I have the print up from the NY times on this guy, lots and lots of bad follow his footsteps.  A number of murders unsolved.. Anyway he was convicted and he in in prison, I believe in NY State.  I just sent a photo of him to Grama via the winged mail..

So..one down...and another surfaces....hmmmm.

I have ill feelings about Mr. Regan. 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: June 15, 2009, 09:10:10 AM »

O/T

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=139817&catid=3

that is sad!
not much communication in that family obviously! if family members were home, why put the baby in the car then for the short drive? also, the baby must have been asleep or she would have been babbling, so why put her in the car instead of leaving her sleeping in her crib...
so it took the dad 5 hrs to check on his daughter in her crib? then found her not there? a 5 hr nap?
something sounds off to me unless I am reading this wrong...please advice anyone...

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: June 15, 2009, 09:37:54 AM »

O/T

that is sad!
not much communication in that family obviously! if family members were home, why put the baby in the car then for the short drive? also, the baby must have been asleep or she would have been babbling, so why put her in the car instead of leaving her sleeping in her crib...
so it took the dad 5 hrs to check on his daughter in her crib? then found her not there? a 5 hr nap?
something sounds off to me unless I am reading this wrong...please advice anyone...

Sounds to me that the story started BEFORE THE CHILD was placed in the car seat.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: June 15, 2009, 09:39:41 AM »

This ole Monkey slept in, while you guys were working up a storm..  Good Morning.. and Hopefully there is some coffee left.
I really want to know, who misty was with that sunday night that they got the bad sh......  and it may well be the same one she was with at the bus stop the next afternoon.. lay odds its going to be cousin Joe.  Now, if she and cousin joe were off rambling around on Sunday night that would explain the scratch on the side of the van.  Could be possible that they were out Sunday night, but unless Chelsea Croslin is not telling the truth, the scratch in the van was not discovered until Monday after Monday night/Tuesday a.m. after Haleigh went missing. Chelsea had the van Monday night.Also make a bet someone slept in that van, and that was the reason for the blanket being in there...   Now, first Nay Nay says she dropped misty off at her brothers house, and we have learned misty did not return to ron's that night..  in fact we are not really sure the kids were there with ron, could be they were at grandma sykes and ron had to drive Haleigh to school.. would explain his major hurry that morning.  I have a feeling things that are being hidden by misty have to do with that sunday night , that she hasn't told about..  Put money on misty sleeping in the van all night..... Sunday night, or playing in that van sunday night... but with Who...  where did she go to get the dope.  things relative to this she won't tell, because it is one of her dealers.  My thoughts, Van issue = Sunday Night.

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.