April 28, 2024, 11:11:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289397 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: June 15, 2009, 08:28:02 PM »

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: June 15, 2009, 08:35:06 PM »

Monkey's, Do you know what I've been thinking about?   I have been thinking about this a lot.  I believe (and I am going to go back and watch some videos to find out for sure) that misty said that between the time when she found that Haleigh was missing and the time when ron came home not very much time had passed.  That leads me to believe that if she truely was asleep and had just woke up to pee/get some water then it would have already have been time for ron to be home already.  I'm pretty sure that her story is that when she woke up she saw a 3 on the clock, but didn't notice the minutes.  So if it was close to time for ron to be home then why didn't she wonder if ron was home and had turned the light on?  When she saw haleigh was not in bed why didn't she wonder if Haleigh was with ron first, before any other thought came to her mind?  At the very least why doesn't the thought pop into her head at some point of time?  I'm going to go back and do some research on the times and what she first said to ron when he got home and stuff like that.

So what does everyone think about this? 

JNGA...we had talked about this same thing way back in the beginning of this case...and we all pretty much thought the same thing that you are thinking....why didn't she wonder if it was Ron who had turned the light on...very puzzling isn't it?

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: June 15, 2009, 08:35:49 PM »

I don't know what I think any more. Except I do not like alot of persons in Satsuma. At the top of MY list is Jeff hardy for losing his focus.
Here's one to ponder.
No where in Misty's story does she mention getting dressed.
Did she pass out in her clothes ?
What was she wearing when Ron pulled up ?
Fully dressed is my bet.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: June 15, 2009, 08:35:54 PM »

Brandi! hi my friend!
lovely portrait of Haleigh as usual!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: June 15, 2009, 08:38:19 PM »

Monkey's, Do you know what I've been thinking about?   I have been thinking about this a lot.  I believe (and I am going to go back and watch some videos to find out for sure) that misty said that between the time when she found that Haleigh was missing and the time when ron came home not very much time had passed.  That leads me to believe that if she truely was asleep and had just woke up to pee/get some water then it would have already have been time for ron to be home already.  I'm pretty sure that her story is that when she woke up she saw a 3 on the clock, but didn't notice the minutes.  So if it was close to time for ron to be home then why didn't she wonder if ron was home and had turned the light on?  When she saw haleigh was not in bed why didn't she wonder if Haleigh was with ron first, before any other thought came to her mind?  At the very least why doesn't the thought pop into her head at some point of time?  I'm going to go back and do some research on the times and what she first said to ron when he got home and stuff like that.

So what does everyone think about this? 

I think that Misty just got her a$$ home a short time before Ron arrived.

Getting up to take a PEE???  I think she lied there, cause as far as I am concerned she is so full of CHIT...that is why she said ...it was to take a pee. 

I think the whole explanation that they have both given can be thrown out the window...as they are not good liars.   Nothing fits, and they are just trying to fabricate something to clear themselves.

Gr Neves and GRGSykes are also both liars.  They are just trying to fill in the evening events to ...cover Misty's A$$ the same they have enabled Ron for years.

Sorry, JNGA...for the comments.  But I am so darn sick of these two trying to cover for themselves and Haleigh is still missing

Shame on ALL of THEM!!!!!

But, yes, your theory of her not taking notice whether Haleigh was with her dad, is the first I had heard this comment.  It could very well have been just like that.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: June 15, 2009, 08:40:24 PM »

Brandi! hi my friend!
lovely portrait of Haleigh as usual!

Hi cookie! Good to see you.

Thanks.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: June 15, 2009, 08:57:28 PM »

This thread has been so quiet lately. I hope LE has been busy working on following up on all those leads they had not worked on.

Sometimes no news is good news. But I am not so sure that's the case when a child is missing.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: June 15, 2009, 09:01:40 PM »

did you have a good day off yesterday Brandi?

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: June 15, 2009, 09:06:37 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!!

This is my first post on the HaLeigh thread as I am a new monkey, but have read here from afar.  Mlee the website you set up is fantastic!

Does anyone here know Ron's mama's email address? I have a friend who has tried to communicate with LE on tips she has and they have not gotten back with her, although she was told they would. She would like to send an email off asap. TIA if you can help out.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: June 15, 2009, 09:07:29 PM »

did you have a good day off yesterday Brandi?

Yes, thanks. A needed respite away from the computer. Btw, have you checked your email recently? Wink

Sorry for the O/T monkeys and guests.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: June 15, 2009, 09:10:42 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!!

This is my first post on the HaLeigh thread as I am a new monkey, but have read here from afar.  Mlee the website you set up is fantastic!

Does anyone here know Ron's mama's email address? I have a friend who has tried to communicate with LE on tips she has and they have not gotten back with her, although she was told they would. She would like to send an email off asap. TIA if you can help out.

Hi tupelohoney, and

You are trying to find Tereas Neves' email address? I don't think I have ever seen it anywhere. Does she even have one? (Not everyone does, believe it or not.) LOL

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: June 15, 2009, 09:15:02 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!!

Hi tupelohoney, and

You are trying to find Tereas Neves' email address? I don't think I have ever seen it anywhere. Does she even have one? (Not everyone does, believe it or not.) LOL

Thanks for the welcome Brandi! I thought the same thing about the email for Ms. Neves. But I promised my friend I would ask. Do you know of a way the she could be contacted?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: June 15, 2009, 09:17:40 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!!

Hi tupelohoney, and

Thanks for the welcome Brandi! I thought the same thing about the email for Ms. Neves. But I promised my friend I would ask. Do you know of a way the she could be contacted?

Well, Ronald's lawyers have a site for Haleigh/Ronald. Maybe through them?
http://www.findhaleighnow.com/contactus417d.htm

That's my best thought. Maybe someone else here has a better one. Wink

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: June 15, 2009, 09:21:55 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!!

Hi tupelohoney, and

Well, Ronald's lawyers have a site for Haleigh/Ronald. Maybe through them?
http://www.findhaleighnow.com/contactus417d.htm

That's my best thought. Maybe someone else here has a better one. Wink

Ok, thanks Brandi, I will pass that on to her. Actually I'm not quite sure why she wants to speak with Ms. Neves herself, but she is adamant about getting her info to someone who will follow through. It's so discouraging to keep hearing no new leads and that there are leads that have not yet been followed up on. LE is forcing the public to take matters into their own hands. That might be a good thing and then again, maybe not.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: June 15, 2009, 09:27:12 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!!

tupelohoney ~  Nice to see you over on  this board...hope your enjoying the SM forums.  Lots of great posters here.

I have never seen anything to do with Teresa Neves email address.  But, maybe they can contact Crimestoppers or the FBI if they have valuable information.  I believe the info is on the mlee forum who to contact.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: June 15, 2009, 09:34:40 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!!

tupelohoney ~  Nice to see you over on  this board...hope your enjoying the SM forums.  Lots of great posters here.

I have never seen anything to do with Teresa Neves email address.  But, maybe they can contact Crimestoppers or the FBI if they have valuable information.  I believe the info is on the mlee forum who to contact.
Hi GramaMonkey! I just passed on the info Brandi posted and my friend has contacted them too and has not heard back from them either. I tell you what, if my child was missing, I would certainly take any info offered to me. At least hear it out and then decide if I would act upon said info. I just don't understand why it is so quiet regarding this case. I pray it is the calm before the storm and little HaLeigh will be brought home soon.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: June 15, 2009, 09:42:04 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!!

Hi GramaMonkey! I just passed on the info Brandi posted and my friend has contacted them too and has not heard back from them either. I tell you what, if my child was missing, I would certainly take any info offered to me. At least hear it out and then decide if I would act upon said info. I just don't understand why it is so quiet regarding this case. I pray it is the calm before the storm and little HaLeigh will be brought home soon.

Hi tupelohoney, welcome aboard.

You might want to get in touch with Ron's attorney/s.  I am sure that they have Ronald's mother's e-mail address or can relay any important info to Teresa.

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: June 15, 2009, 09:47:13 PM »

Welcome new monkeys!

Brandi...just got the email and I replied...you did the right thing imo...

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: June 15, 2009, 09:47:27 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!!

Hi tupelohoney, welcome aboard.

You might want to get in touch with Ron's attorney/s.  I am sure that they have Ronald's mother's e-mail address or can relay any important info to Teresa.
Hi Heart, thanks for the welcome. Monkeys are the best....you all make newbies feel right at home immediately, are such cyber sleuths, and very caring, compassionate individuals. I love being here.

I did pass on that info, so we shall see, although I guess she has already tried that. Maybe she should do snail mail?!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: June 15, 2009, 10:02:55 PM »

It's my understanding that Teresa Neves is a dispatcher at the Alachua County Sheriff's office.
http://www.alachuasheriff.org/default.aspx

2621 SE Hawthorne Road, Gainsville, FL32641
non-emergency number: 352-955-1818

I assume she has gone back to work, but I am not sure. Maybe your friend could contact here there.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.