April 27, 2024, 10:07:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289342 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #980 on: June 15, 2009, 10:30:07 PM »

It's my understanding that Teresa Neves is a dispatcher at the Alachua County Sheriff's office.
http://www.alachuasheriff.org/default.aspx

2621 SE Hawthorne Road, Gainsville, FL32641
non-emergency number: 352-955-1818

I assume she has gone back to work, but I am not sure. Maybe your friend could contact here there.

Thanks Brandi, I will pass this on. You all are really the best.  an angelic monkey

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #981 on: June 15, 2009, 10:30:34 PM »

While I was looking up info on Teresa Neves from the police report, I did a map from her house to Haleigh's. I know there has been some discussion about how she could have gotten there as fast as she claimed to.

Seems at 3:30 on the morning, there might not be much traffic and she could have gotten there pretty fast, especially if she had been speeding, as I think she admitted to.

If someone has posted a similar map, sorry for a repost.

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #982 on: June 15, 2009, 10:35:01 PM »

Hellllllooooo Monkeys!!!  Hello New Monkeys!!! 

Brandi, I was JUST going to say that when I saw you had written it.  Contact her via work.  Might be a little hard to get through to her, but then again, "missing child, anything at all, you know...put the call through....will take anything, anything at all..." Be insistant.  They are begging for leads.  I would be.  I bet where there's a will, there's a way. 

On another note.  WHY THE HELL CANT MISTY BE ARRESTED FOR IMPEDING AN INVESTIGATION OF A CRIME????? And then I want them to slap her with false information.  And driving without a license, and anything, and I do mean ANYTHING to keep her.  ANYTHING. I want them to pull out every law book from the last fifty years and slap her with every single crazy law they can find just to keep her in there for a while.  Do not pass go, do not collect 200.   I want to know what happened to Haleigh.  Where IS this little girl????  grrrr.  Went away for the weekend, hoping for news when I got home...two hours of catch up , and still n o t h i n g.

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #983 on: June 15, 2009, 10:37:16 PM »

Hi GramaMonkey! I just passed on the info Brandi posted and my friend has contacted them too and has not heard back from them either. I tell you what, if my child was missing, I would certainly take any info offered to me. At least hear it out and then decide if I would act upon said info. I just don't understand why it is so quiet regarding this case. I pray it is the calm before the storm and little HaLeigh will be brought home soon.

BBM
IIRC, I think Cobra said on simons latest show that he thought the fireworks would come before the fourth of July.  Let's all pray that they do.
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #984 on: June 15, 2009, 10:43:56 PM »

Brandi, I was JUST going to say that when I saw you had written it.  Contact her via work.  Might be a little hard to get through to her, but then again, "missing child, anything at all, you know...put the call through....will take anything, anything at all..." Be insistant.  They are begging for leads.  I would be.  I bet where there's a will, there's a way. 

On another note.  WHY THE HELL CANT MISTY BE ARRESTED FOR IMPEDING AN INVESTIGATION OF A CRIME????? And then I want them to slap her with false information.  And driving without a license, and anything, and I do mean ANYTHING to keep her.  ANYTHING. I want them to pull out every law book from the last fifty years and slap her with every single crazy law they can find just to keep her in there for a while.  Do not pass go, do not collect 200.   I want to know what happened to Haleigh.  Where IS this little girl????  grrrr.  Went away for the weekend, hoping for news when I got home...two hours of catch up , and still n o t h i n g.

BBM
I soooo agree Thunder Bunny!  Also,I'm thinking Ron did her in by marring her, because now she can be charged as an adult, right?  I don't really know the laws on that, so some monkey that does please let us know.  What is the age limit to be charged as a child and as a adult and will her being married make it to where she can be charged as a adult?     
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #985 on: June 15, 2009, 10:51:40 PM »

heh ...not to mention possession of tobacco. In Florida, you have to be 18.

(1)  It is unlawful for any person under 18 years of age to knowingly possess any tobacco product. Any person under 18 years of age who violates the provisions of this subsection commits a noncriminal violation as provided in s. 775.08(3), punishable by: ...more here: http://law.onecle.com/florida/alcoholic-beverages-and-tobacco/569.11.html

Just sayin`.

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #986 on: June 15, 2009, 10:54:12 PM »

Monkey's, Do you know what I've been thinking about?   I have been thinking about this a lot.  I believe (and I am going to go back and watch some videos to find out for sure) that misty said that between the time when she found that Haleigh was missing and the time when ron came home not very much time had passed.  That leads me to believe that if she truely was asleep and had just woke up to pee/get some water then it would have already have been time for ron to be home already.  I'm pretty sure that her story is that when she woke up she saw a 3 on the clock, but didn't notice the minutes.  So if it was close to time for ron to be home then why didn't she wonder if ron was home and had turned the light on?  When she saw haleigh was not in bed why didn't she wonder if Haleigh was with ron first, before any other thought came to her mind?  At the very least why doesn't the thought pop into her head at some point of time?  I'm going to go back and do some research on the times and what she first said to ron when he got home and stuff like that.

So what does everyone think about this? 

JNGA...we had talked about this same thing way back in the beginning of this case...and we all pretty much thought the same thing that you are thinking....why didn't she wonder if it was Ron who had turned the light on...very puzzling isn't it?

Sorry, I haven't seen it.  I believe I came in around thread 9 and have not went back and read every thread yet.  I will try to look for that discussion.  And yes it is very puzzeling and I think it can only mean one of two things.  Either as gramamonkey said she just wasn't there, or she already knew what happened because she was in on it. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #987 on: June 15, 2009, 10:58:33 PM »

BBM
I soooo agree Thunder Bunny!  Also,I'm thinking Ron did her in by marring her, because now she can be charged as an adult, right?  I don't really know the laws on that, so some monkey that does please let us know.  What is the age limit to be charged as a child and as a adult and will her being married make it to where she can be charged as a adult?     

According to this:
"Technically, the statute doesn't use the term "emancipation," but it
is in the same section of laws as those involving what is normally
called emancipation. That section of law (Chapter 743) lists the
various situations where a minor is deemed to be an adult for the
purposes of various rights. One of those is marriage; a married minor
in Florida has all the legal rights of an adult (except for certain
age-dependent laws, such as those involving alcohol).
This particular
law extends those same right to unwed pregnant minors to the extent
they involve "medical or surgical care or services relating to her
pregnancy." "
http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview/id/301528.html

Not sure how accurate it is for this case, but interesting to me.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #988 on: June 15, 2009, 11:31:41 PM »

...so so quiet here anymore ;-(

I am outta here for the night, unless I cannot sleep.

Good night all.

Maybe tomorrow will bring Haleigh home.

~Brandi

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #989 on: June 15, 2009, 11:31:54 PM »

It's my understanding that Teresa Neves is a dispatcher at the Alachua County Sheriff's office.
http://www.alachuasheriff.org/default.aspx

2621 SE Hawthorne Road, Gainsville, FL32641
non-emergency number: 352-955-1818

I assume she has gone back to work, but I am not sure. Maybe your friend could contact here there.

Hi there Brandi!  Hope your day off was eventful. Good to see you back!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/satsuma-fl/T3FAEE65MG4BGG6FI/post19

Heart
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #990 on: June 15, 2009, 11:38:58 PM »

Hello monkeys!! It's been awhile since I've posted with you all but been catching up every chance I get.... and I feel the same way TM, still nothing! ugh... I agree, Misty should be charged for misdemeanors especially since LE has maintained that this investigation has been impeded because of her inconsistent timeline....

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: June 15, 2009, 11:51:31 PM »

Monkey's, Do you know what I've been thinking about?   I have been thinking about this a lot.  I believe (and I am going to go back and watch some videos to find out for sure) that misty said that between the time when she found that Haleigh was missing and the time when ron came home not very much time had passed.  That leads me to believe that if she truely was asleep and had just woke up to pee/get some water then it would have already have been time for ron to be home already.  I'm pretty sure that her story is that when she woke up she saw a 3 on the clock, but didn't notice the minutes.  So if it was close to time for ron to be home then why didn't she wonder if ron was home and had turned the light on?  When she saw haleigh was not in bed why didn't she wonder if Haleigh was with ron first, before any other thought came to her mind?  At the very least why doesn't the thought pop into her head at some point of time?  I'm going to go back and do some research on the times and what she first said to ron when he got home and stuff like that.

So what does everyone think about this? 

I think that Misty just got her a$$ home a short time before Ron arrived.

Getting up to take a PEE???  I think she lied there, cause as far as I am concerned she is so full of CHIT...that is why she said ...it was to take a pee. 

I think the whole explanation that they have both given can be thrown out the window...as they are not good liars.   Nothing fits, and they are just trying to fabricate something to clear themselves.

Gr Neves and GRGSykes are also both liars.  They are just trying to fill in the evening events to ...cover Misty's A$$ the same they have enabled Ron for years.

Sorry, JNGA...for the comments.  But I am so darn sick of these two trying to cover for themselves and Haleigh is still missing

Shame on ALL of THEM!!!!!

But, yes, your theory of her not taking notice whether Haleigh was with her dad, is the first I had heard this comment.  It could very well have been just like that.

Rons tat across his chest above his heart saying Teresa tells me just what an enabler she is to her son....very close bond between these two.

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #992 on: June 16, 2009, 12:22:09 AM »

Hello monkeys!! It's been awhile since I've posted with you all but been catching up every chance I get.... and I feel the same way TM, still nothing! ugh... I agree, Misty should be charged for misdemeanors especially since LE has maintained that this investigation has been impeded because of her inconsistent timeline....

Yes.  Everything, and I do mean everything from everyone that has said anything that is involved in this case comes back to Misty.  She's holding up the investigation.  She's the reason this child has not been found.  (I still want to get on a plane and start choking some people in Satsuma, and it's been HOW MANY months?)   It always goes back to Misty leaving an investigation and not answering the tough questions.  It's MISTY and her damn timeline.  Not doing a reenactment. Hiding behind Ronald. Not talking to Cobra. 

Where is Cobra?  OH MAN, I WISH He'd sign on!  Come talk with these smart monkeys Cobra.  We got nothing but love and respect for you....at least we KNOW you're trying to find Haleigh.  We KNOW you are as committed to finding her as we are.  We KNOW you probably feel about her as we do...that she needs ALL OF US. We do not know of one other person beating the bushes, besides LE....and we are hoping they are quietly doing just that as well. 

So what is it...what is it?  where is she?  It's simple.  I keep going back to simple.  It's right under our noses. We just do not have all the information that we need.  We don't have all the pieces yet. 

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #993 on: June 16, 2009, 12:52:50 AM »

Very interesting.  This would be my first charge.  Third degree felony.
http://leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=Ch0827/SEC03.HTM&Title=-%3E2008-%3ECh0827-%3ESection%2003#0827.03
(Prosecutors:  You do not have a child, therefore you have abuse or neglect.  THE CHILD WAS STOLEN)

My second charge.  Only a misdemeanor, but it'll do.
http://leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=Ch0837/SEC055.HTM&Title=-%3E2008-%3ECh0837-%3ESection%20055#0837.055

This site has all the answers when we're trying to figure out what is considered a crime, etc. The complete list of Florida statutes.
http://leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Index&Title_Request=XLVI#TitleXLVI

I'm sure I could spend HOURS going through here trying to decide what she should be charged with.   

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #994 on: June 16, 2009, 01:05:21 AM »

Good evening Monkeys,  I thought I would drop in and say Hello.. been busy doing a bit of research and working on the upstairs computer..  but, I also wanted to leave a link.. its a bit of update and very good reading..  Have a great night, don't stay up too late, and don't let the bed bugs bite......  Good night..

http://www.writeintoaction.com/index.htm

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #995 on: June 16, 2009, 01:21:36 AM »

Good evening Monkeys,  I thought I would drop in and say Hello.. been busy doing a bit of research and working on the upstairs computer..  but, I also wanted to leave a link.. its a bit of update and very good reading..  Have a great night, don't stay up too late, and don't let the bed bugs bite......  Good night..

http://www.writeintoaction.com/index.htm

Good Evening Monkey's... Good Evening mlee.. Thats what I am doing too researching not much done on that today but tomorrow will be a day for researching.....
No News yet on Haleigh...

Where is Haleigh.... an angelic monkey
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #996 on: June 16, 2009, 04:06:21 AM »

I agree with you. I have said all along LE needs to find a legitimate reason to arrest and hold a few of these characters. After 3 days as the opiates leave the body,they will be more than ready to talk. Withdrawl is not pretty. Start with Misty.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #997 on: June 16, 2009, 04:32:12 AM »

Couldn't sleep. So I made this. Gonna try to sleep now. See you all tomorrow.

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

little lulu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #998 on: June 16, 2009, 06:46:22 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys,
Gosh, what great thoughts in here last night! 

quoted from Thunder Bunny (to save space)
"So what is it...what is it?  where is she?  It's simple.  I keep going back to simple.  It's right under our noses. We just do not have all the information that we need.  We don't have all the pieces yet. "

EXACTLY...this was not an elaborate scheme...it was simple,  in plain view...these players are not the sharpest knives in the drawer.
Re-think this,  these people don't have a lot of money either, so if a 'local' took Haleigh, where would they put her, somewhere in the area, somewhere they are familiar with, or a relative...it's got to be simple...the reward money should have enticed someone by now if Haleigh is still alive.  If the timeline is keeping LE from making an arrest, then by all means find a charge, arrest Misty and get the truth.
It looks like LE are in hiding, evidence still not processed???  I get so upset, this case could drive me nuts. 
Where's Haleigh?!!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #999 on: June 16, 2009, 07:47:05 AM »

Palatka resident leaves wallet at crime scene.....

http://www.staugustine.com/stories/061609/police_061609_050.shtml

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.