May 29, 2024, 07:25:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 292963 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #740 on: June 13, 2009, 11:48:28 AM »

How can someone hear a conversation inside a car they are not in? I have a hard time believing that... I have decent hearing, but if stopped at a red light I would not be able to tell you what the people in the car next to me is talking about..
I also pick up kids at school, and would not be able to tell you what the people in car near where I am standing are talking about...
that sounds a little off...

Since I'm nosy    I do hear a lot of conversations that I should not be listening to. But I only hear bits and pieces. I'm not sure about the person hearing the conversation between Misty and the other person/people in the car. How close was this person to the car, and does she have exceptional hearing? Maybe she heard things, and took it the wrong way?
peachflower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #741 on: June 13, 2009, 12:02:50 PM »

Found this regarding addresses...

JEFFREY G HANKINS Born  1962   Get More Information   Record Created: 03/2004
203 ANN ST   Satellite Photo & Map  Check for Email Address  Google       
LADY LAKE, FL  32159     Confirm Current Phone & Address   

JEFFREY G HANKINS Born  1962   Get More Information   Record Created: Unknown
730 CITRUS LN   Satellite Photo & Map  Check for Email Address  Google   

LADY LAKE, FL  32159      Confirm Current Phone & Address 

TERESA J NEVES Born  Mar 1960   Get the Dirt   Check for Email Address
203 ANN ST   Neighborhood & Property Report  Record Created: 07/2004       
LADY LAKE, FL  32159   Confirm Current Phone & Address   
Background Check on TERESA J NEVES     

TERESA J NEVES Born  Mar 1960   Get the Dirt   Check for Email Address
730 CITRUS LN   Neighborhood & Property Report  Record Created: Unknown       
LADY LAKE, FL  32159      Confirm Current Phone & Address   
Background Check on TERESA J NEVES     

Those reports are 5 years old, I have no reason to doubt her current address yet
peachflower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #742 on: June 13, 2009, 12:07:29 PM »

Hummmm, we have some new interesting factors to add to the facts.
1. That the Sunday night, after dropping misty off at her brothers, nay nay spent the night with Lindsay and her druggie boyfriend that lives in Flager Estates.
2. That misty actually picked up Haleigh after school, and had someone in the van with her (?) as per her conversation of getting bad drugs the night before (Sunday nite), not going to use that supplier (unknown) again, Plus she slapped one of the boys, yelled at Haleigh.
3. That misty was out trying to score some coke that Monday night (Haleigh went missing), she was not at the trailer.
4. That Teresa, not only stated that she was the pickup after school, which she was not, but she was not within a short distance that night to be able to arrive prior to LE.   So, that puts the real time line.. From 10:30 pm to 1:30 am.   I wonder if the LE could check Pings or outgoing or incoming phone calls to ron, between those hours?
5. The incidence's and statements of people during the search on March 22, 2009, involving John regan, and the involvement in this case of Jeremiah.  Also, fact that John regan's new Church is in Flager Estates.  We have a photo.. yes, we do.....

And a question for Blstarke,  Is this the John Regan you searched with?

Who was Nay Nay friend in Flager Estates and is he in any way linked to John Regan?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: June 13, 2009, 12:35:32 PM »

How can someone hear a conversation inside a car they are not in? I have a hard time believing that... I have decent hearing, but if stopped at a red light I would not be able to tell you what the people in the car next to me is talking about..
I also pick up kids at school, and would not be able to tell you what the people in car near where I am standing are talking about...

Since I'm nosy    I do hear a lot of conversations that I should not be listening to. But I only hear bits and pieces. I'm not sure about the person hearing the conversation between Misty and the other person/people in the car. How close was this person to the car, and does she have exceptional hearing? Maybe she heard things, and took it the wrong way?

I suppose if no engines were running, and you were out in the country where it was quiet, and your vehicle were close, it might be possible, depending on the tone and volume of the person talking in the other vehicle.

*shrug*

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: June 13, 2009, 12:42:37 PM »

I suppose if no engines were running, and you were out in the country where it was quiet, and your vehicle were close, it might be possible, depending on the tone and volume of the person talking in the other vehicle.

*shrug*

Very possible, since it was stated that Misty was driving, and Mr. Santos girlfriend overheard this.  If they were indeed parked next to Misty, that would put Santos girlfriend and Misty very close.  Misty in the drivers seat, and Santos girlfriend in the passenger seat. ( I am thinking that is where she was riding)

little lulu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #745 on: June 13, 2009, 12:52:31 PM »

O/T

Copied from Who's Who...

View Profile WWW

Re: Who's Who in the Haleigh Cummings Case
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2009, 10:50:23 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
An interesting comment over at ArtHarris' site.. Interesting cuz it flies in the face of nearly everything we have researched and come up with re Donald Sapp.  Dunno if this is anything but hearsay and rumor, but here ya go:

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/03/exclusive-white-boy-greg-and-misty-cummings/#comments

Post #210  Iowamom Says:
April 5th, 2009 at 11:09 pm

The cousin that stayed with Misty’s brother Tim and sister-n-law Chelsea (next to Ron and Misty’s trailer) was not JOE Overstreet. It was Donald Lee Sapp. The person I am sure took Haleigh.

Been reading over on 'who's who' and have a few questions,
where is Donald Sapp now? 
Was this ever proved that it was him that was living there with Misty's brother and did they live side by side?
Wondering did any one do a screen shot of what Misty posted on Amber's myspace page ? 
little lulu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #746 on: June 13, 2009, 12:54:56 PM »

Oh...and I have heard lots of conversations in parked cars...if the motors are off and the windows are down,  no problem in hearing for me,
especially if this person was in the passenger seat and parked next to the van.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: June 13, 2009, 12:58:51 PM »

Yea, it is.. if they were parked right next to one another and the windows are down, its possible.  Florida is alot warmer in the winter months than it is here, and many times while waiting to get to pull up and waited to pick my grands up from school, I have heard people talking and thats year round here, we go through cold times, but not always so cold the windows have to be up.
so it is possible, and could possible be that misty was talking very loud, apparently she doesn't care who hears her conversations.. typical teenager, playing at being a grownup, doing grownup things and loud..  The teens in this house, talk super loud when they have friends around..  Me, I think of soundproofing the house on a daily basis, at least the rooms I'm when they are cutting up and the Music.. geez, the music..  I'm more concerned with who might have been in the van with her.. That could well be a key player in this.. And could possible fill in gabs of time line.  Trust me, after that morning and ron speeding and almost hitting a vehicle,  all the adults would be watching and waiting for either one of them to show up.  Just on the side of caution.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: June 13, 2009, 01:04:12 PM »

Could it have been cousin Joe in the van ?

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: June 13, 2009, 01:07:31 PM »

O/T

Copied from Who's Who...

View Profile WWW

Reply with quoteQuote
An interesting comment over at ArtHarris' site.. Interesting cuz it flies in the face of nearly everything we have researched and come up with re Donald Sapp.  Dunno if this is anything but hearsay and rumor, but here ya go:

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/03/exclusive-white-boy-greg-and-misty-cummings/#comments

Post #210  Iowamom Says:

The cousin that stayed with Misty’s brother Tim and sister-n-law Chelsea (next to Ron and Misty’s trailer) was not JOE Overstreet. It was Donald Lee Sapp. The person I am sure took Haleigh.

Was this ever proved that it was him that was living there with Misty's brother and did they live side by side?
Wondering did any one do a screen shot of what Misty posted on Amber's myspace page ? 

He is related to misty,  a grandparent or something by marriage.. confusing I will admit.. but that's who he is.   And misty's brother, and his wife lindzy (the ones talking about going to Beliz) live on tyler st.  which is the street above green, but further down in the wooded area.   Sapp has a history of being a predator, but he just tagged up with a woman and her children, now the only thing that I know of that puts him near a child that drowned, was some years ago, and a toodler that was visiting the home, was out back with older children, and the father went around the front of the house, Sapp was in the house, and the toodler fell into a children's pool and drowned.  Other than that,  there may have been some domestic violence with his last wife, but and this is hard to say without people misunderstanding it..  He is a predator, but he like snodgrass is not a violent predator known to kidnapp or kill young girls,  at least not to my knowledge, anything is possible though.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: June 13, 2009, 01:13:00 PM »

Very possible....  I wondered if he was with them on that party binge over the weekend.. The boy is not a saint, he was on probation for armed robbery in Tenn, when he violated the probation to come on down to florida..  And we still have the big fight issue between he an ron over the gun,  there are those who say it happened, those who say it didn't..  story about the gun hidden from joe in the ditch, and story about misty hiding the gun in the ditch from ron...  Who knows..  I still want to know how joe got to florida, or how joe got back to tenn..  bus, train, car, plane, feet?  don't know for sure.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: June 13, 2009, 01:17:18 PM »

Who was Nay Nay friend in Flager Estates and is he in any way linked to John Regan?

We don't know, we ran searches in the area, but never found out who that person is..   Don't know if John Regan knows them or not..  Just the element  that both were in the same area.  Not sure that John Regan actually lives there, unless he lives in the Church....  Which from what we were told, Jeremiah lives with him.. which would mean that both live in the Church.... don't know..
just new points that we have brought up for discussion.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: June 13, 2009, 01:28:33 PM »

Very possible....  I wondered if he was with them on that party binge over the weekend.. The boy is not a saint, he was on probation for armed robbery in Tenn, when he violated the probation to come on down to florida..  And we still have the big fight issue between he an ron over the gun,  there are those who say it happened, those who say it didn't..  story about the gun hidden from joe in the ditch, and story about misty hiding the gun in the ditch from ron...  Who knows..  I still want to know how joe got to florida, or how joe got back to tenn..  bus, train, car, plane, feet?  don't know for sure.

When I first heard on the news that Haleigh was missing  it was said that the girlfriend and a relative were in the home....that was quickly changed...I am curious to why maybe the media was referring to little Ron....or was cousin Joe there....I wish I could find the first report ever given about Haleigh missing.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: June 13, 2009, 01:45:53 PM »

I think that a bunch of us have thought from the very beginning that Misty had left the home that night for whatever reasons....she was not home in my opinion and that is what she is hiding from ron and the LE for her own guilt feelings...she needs to fess up so that a time line can be established...
someone saw that the children were home alone and used this opportunity to take Haleigh...someone who had knowledge that Misty left the kids at night after they fell asleep...someone who was watching, waiting to strike...jmo

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #754 on: June 13, 2009, 02:00:15 PM »

When I first heard on the news that Haleigh was missing  it was said that the girlfriend and a relative were in the home....that was quickly changed...I am curious to why maybe the media was referring to little Ron....or was cousin Joe there....I wish I could find the first report ever given about Haleigh missing.

Hi Mymonkey

They are in the high profile archives which start here http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=42.40

see Haleigh Cummings 1,

I remember news articles saying, cousin, mother was there very early on, but think there was some mis reporting.

Hope this helps.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
little lulu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #755 on: June 13, 2009, 02:04:04 PM »

Here's a few links to some of the first stories about cousin Joe

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,497744,00.html

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1506707/haleigh_cummings_is_missing_and_rumors.html?cat=17

This one has a lot of the 'first' links:
http://www.missingabducted.com/2009/02/amber-alert-haleigh-cummings-age-5-satsuma-florida-21009.html
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #756 on: June 13, 2009, 02:08:20 PM »

If Misty was not home the entire time that evening, and she is lying, and the police have not figured it out by now, that she wasn't there the entire time, and they don't know where she was, it would probably be a real good idea, to get some LE that knows what they are doing, real quick. Four months, lets hope LE has figured where Misty was, if Misty was really gone from that trailer.
peachflower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #757 on: June 13, 2009, 02:15:12 PM »

O/T

Copied from Who's Who...

View Profile WWW

Reply with quoteQuote

Post #210  Iowamom Says:

He is related to misty,  a grandparent or something by marriage.. confusing I will admit.. but that's who he is.   And misty's brother, and his wife lindzy (the ones talking about going to Beliz) live on tyler st.  which is the street above green, but further down in the wooded area.   Sapp has a history of being a predator, but he just tagged up with a woman and her children, now the only thing that I know of that puts him near a child that drowned, was some years ago, and a toodler that was visiting the home, was out back with older children, and the father went around the front of the house, Sapp was in the house, and the toodler fell into a children's pool and drowned.  Other than that,  there may have been some domestic violence with his last wife, but and this is hard to say without people misunderstanding it..  He is a predator, but he like snodgrass is not a violent predator known to kidnapp or kill young girls,  at least not to my knowledge, anything is possible though.

It's an RSO
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=6441

His address is registered in Satsuma..
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: June 13, 2009, 02:33:25 PM »

I think that a bunch of us have thought from the very beginning that Misty had left the home that night for whatever reasons....she was not home in my opinion and that is what she is hiding from ron and the LE for her own guilt feelings...she needs to fess up so that a time line can be established...
someone saw that the children were home alone and used this opportunity to take Haleigh...someone who had knowledge that Misty left the kids at night after they fell asleep...someone who was watching, waiting to strike...jmo

You know, the scary thing about this.. If this is the path that was traveled, we are not looking for a living child..

blstarke
Scared Monkey

« Reply #759 on: June 13, 2009, 02:42:11 PM »

Hummmm, we have some new interesting factors to add to the facts.
1. That the Sunday night, after dropping misty off at her brothers, nay nay spent the night with Lindsay and her druggie boyfriend that lives in Flager Estates.
2. That misty actually picked up Haleigh after school, and had someone in the van with her (?) as per her conversation of getting bad drugs the night before (Sunday nite), not going to use that supplier (unknown) again, Plus she slapped one of the boys, yelled at Haleigh.
3. That misty was out trying to score some coke that Monday night (Haleigh went missing), she was not at the trailer.
4. That Teresa, not only stated that she was the pickup after school, which she was not, but she was not within a short distance that night to be able to arrive prior to LE.   So, that puts the real time line.. From 10:30 pm to 1:30 am.   I wonder if the LE could check Pings or outgoing or incoming phone calls to ron, between those hours?
5. The incidence's and statements of people during the search on March 22, 2009, involving John regan, and the involvement in this case of Jeremiah.  Also, fact that John regan's new Church is in Flager Estates.  We have a photo.. yes, we do.....

And a question for Blstarke,  Is this the John Regan you searched with?

No, that is not him
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.