March 28, 2024, 06:25:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 311441 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: May 27, 2009, 12:59:16 PM »

If anyone is interested, Dominic Casey has all released documents on his website....

http://dgator.com/documents.aspx

Thanks Seeme, why woud DC do that if he is working for Cindy? TIA JSM

He has had them there for quite some time.   Interestingly enough, Cindy also has her email addy with dgator which appears to be associated with his website http://dgator.com/default.aspx    I don't know why she is using that addy but I noticed it as far back as late January & others have as well.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: May 27, 2009, 12:59:32 PM »

NoRose,I can look up definitions all day,but Capp explains very nicely. 

And meant to add that I think it means he says no to testifying.
Don't quote me on that. 
The first, protective order, I thought was to protect him, like a restraining order 

From Cindy.  Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: May 27, 2009, 01:00:08 PM »

It pisses me off that all these innocent people have to waste their time and money on lawyers because this skank won't just admit that she killed her daughter and take a plea.    I feel sorry for Jesse Grund and his family - and all the others involved.     
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #103 on: May 27, 2009, 01:00:24 PM »

NoRose,I can look up definitions all day,but Capp explains very nicely. 

And meant to add that I think it means he says no to testifying.
Don't quote me on that. 
The first, protective order, I thought was to protect him, like a restraining order 

From Cindy.  Monkey Devil!
Honestly, that is what I was thinking, maybe Cindy was harassing him or something.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #104 on: May 27, 2009, 01:01:00 PM »

What's the big deal and drama from Baez about revealing the "death penalty" attorney? What a doofus Baez is!

AH! And here he is now! The elusive Mr. Death Penalty attorney, hard at work preparing for Casey's case!

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: May 27, 2009, 01:01:26 PM »

Hey Monkeys,
Have I missed anything?  Any new Spindy antics and tricks?   What's Cartman been up to?   

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: May 27, 2009, 01:01:31 PM »

If anyone is interested, Dominic Casey has all released documents on his website....

Hi JSM.  an angelic monkey

I notice up on the top right of that page, there is "Denotes Document Error**".
My guess is Cindy is keeping track of any errors in the documents.

Good afternoon Monkeys.   an angelic monkey

Waste, Huge Waste.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: May 27, 2009, 01:02:05 PM »

It pisses me off that all these innocent people have to waste their time and money on lawyers because this skank won't just admit that she killed her daughter and take a plea.    I feel sorry for Jesse Grund and his family - and all the others involved.     
First, I do hope everything goes well with your daughter  an angelic monkey  I was sitting here thinking the same thing, the nasty, evil wench and her family.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #108 on: May 27, 2009, 01:02:25 PM »

I agree.  I would not be shocked to find that many of these attorneys are working for free just to be associated with the nation attention.  JMO

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: May 27, 2009, 01:03:47 PM »

Trimm did you find when looking that there was anything similar to the objections filed by Jesse's attorney for Amy or Tony? 

Capp why would Baez not put a time frame on his request?  Is this a tactic to stall the trial even more or do you think he was hoping for a fishing expedition?

TIA  (Thanks in advance...I have had people emailing me calling me Tia Dolce) 

Simply put, he is indeed on a fishing expedition & he's looking to point fingers wherever he can as many of us has suspected all along.  To quote you my sweet Dolce, he will EPIC FAIL

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: May 27, 2009, 01:04:48 PM »

Hey my mateys, Im way behind, always praying for OUR LIL CAYLEE.
Im in the middle of an australian murder case and a suicide.  Im doing fine, need to get stronger, love Lucinda,   an angelic monkey
Hi Lucinda, take care an angelic monkey

you are always nice to me, IM better,  at least I can pir my guts out in here, half of you would never have been what I been thru.  Piyy it takes me a six pack beer to even talk, least IM honest.  Love you all
Im getting better every day.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: May 27, 2009, 01:06:00 PM »

What's the big deal and drama from Baez about revealing the "death penalty" attorney? What a doofus Baez is!

AH! And here he is now! The elusive Mr. Death Penalty attorney, hard at work preparing for Casey's case!

I have a sneaky suspicion that whoever this elusive person is , Linda (pig face) Baden had everything to do with it.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: May 27, 2009, 01:08:21 PM »

Hi JSM.  an angelic monkey

I notice up on the top right of that page, there is "Denotes Document Error**".
My guess is Cindy is keeping track of any errors in the documents.

Good afternoon Monkeys.   an angelic monkey

Waste, Huge Waste.   

Yea, she is...she proved that by attempting to point a few things out during her deposition, she failed with Morgan & people realize what she is doing.   Interesting to note, all the documents that are listed **denotes document error** it does not indicate anywhere within the links what the "error" is which is misleading...hmmmm

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: May 27, 2009, 01:08:32 PM »

Hey my mateys, Im way behind, always praying for OUR LIL CAYLEE.
Im in the middle of an australian murder case and a suicide.  Im doing fine, need to get stronger, love Lucinda,   an angelic monkey
Hi Lucinda, take care an angelic monkey

you are always nice to me, IM better,  at least I can pir my guts out in here, half of you would never have been what I been thru.  Piyy it takes me a six pack beer to even talk, least IM honest.  Love you all
Im getting better every day.
You are honest, I hold everything inside, glad you are better, tomorrow will be a big day in the courtroom. Have you seen Cindy drag racing yet at National Missing Children's Day?  It's a hoot.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: May 27, 2009, 01:10:29 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Well, if he's not careful, it will all blow up in his face!

Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #115 on: May 27, 2009, 01:10:53 PM »

Well, there I was, swinging in the trees having a merry time when suddenly I noticed that all the monkeys had gone, so I rushed along the tall building trying to find my pack when oops, I slipped and fell, ouch!!! Then there, suddenly I spotted a tail sticking out from beneath a car and I grabbed for dear life, well did I surprise the heck out of the CAT!!!..LOL…anyway I found you all and I am glad to be here… 

I just pulled this from the OD site, I found it quite interesting, what do you monkeys think….

QUOTE FROM xxxxx IN ODVI

“Good evening everyone !
I've been thinking about Annie Downing sworn depo with Zenaida's attorneys & found something I thought was interesting. I snipped this statement made by her: "she had told me that — I wish I remember word for word. Just that everything — that Caylee was going to be home before her third birthday, and that she knew she was going to be home before her third birthday, and that Caylee was close; that she’s like, you know, when this is said and done, I have so much to tell you.”
Casey was arrested on July 17th & remained in jail till August 21st when Padilla posted her bond. Caylee's birthday was August 9th. So Caylee's birhtday had passed by the time she was home on bail & Annie was there visiting. I wonder if Morgan caught this?”

EXCELLENT catch!!!
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: May 27, 2009, 01:12:07 PM »

I agree.  I would not be shocked to find that many of these attorneys are working for free just to be associated with the nation attention.  JMO

I swear - if I was a lawyer down in Florida - I would represent any of the innocents involved in this case for free - just because the situation is so unfair and unjust.   I wouldn't even care about the national attention or the money.   (I'd probably be a broke lawyer - representing all the down-and-out people of the world for free - lol)    Isn't Morgan representing ZG for free?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: May 27, 2009, 01:13:23 PM »

Well, there I was, swinging in the trees having a merry time when suddenly I noticed that all the monkeys had gone, so I rushed along the tall building trying to find my pack when oops, I slipped and fell, ouch!!! Then there, suddenly I spotted a tail sticking out from beneath a car and I grabbed for dear life, well did I surprise the heck out of the CAT!!!..LOL…anyway I found you all and I am glad to be here… 

I just pulled this from the OD site, I found it quite interesting, what do you monkeys think….

QUOTE FROM xxxxx IN ODVI

“Good evening everyone !
I've been thinking about Annie Downing sworn depo with Zenaida's attorneys & found something I thought was interesting. I snipped this statement made by her: "she had told me that — I wish I remember word for word. Just that everything — that Caylee was going to be home before her third birthday, and that she knew she was going to be home before her third birthday, and that Caylee was close; that she’s like, you know, when this is said and done, I have so much to tell you.”
Casey was arrested on July 17th & remained in jail till August 21st when Padilla posted her bond. Caylee's birthday was August 9th. So Caylee's birhtday had passed by the time she was home on bail & Annie was there visiting. I wonder if Morgan caught this?”

EXCELLENT catch!!!
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I wondered about that also  May I ask what the OD site is?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: May 27, 2009, 01:13:27 PM »

Trimm did you find when looking that there was anything similar to the objections filed by Jesse's attorney for Amy or Tony? 

Capp why would Baez not put a time frame on his request?  Is this a tactic to stall the trial even more or do you think he was hoping for a fishing expedition?

Dolce,I see this on Tony
1/7/2009     A     MOTION TO COMPEL TIMELINE, COMMUNICATIONS AND RELATED NOTES OF LAW ENFORCEMENT'S INTERVIEW WITH ANTHONY LAZZARO FILED

I can't find Amy's yet,bit I'm looking.   
I did some similar entries with no names listed to the them .

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #119 on: May 27, 2009, 01:16:17 PM »

Simply put, he is indeed on a fishing expedition & he's looking to point fingers wherever he can as many of us has suspected all along.  To quote you my sweet Dolce, he will EPIC FAIL
  Thats what I like to hear!!   

EPIC FAIL = BAEZ

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.