April 26, 2024, 02:37:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 313384 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1000 on: May 28, 2009, 06:26:31 PM »

I'm wondering if Ms Lyons gave Cindy a little talk this morning and that is why Cindy looked so pathetic?

My thought exactly NoRose.  Cindy looks like she has been scolded and by someone who is more of a "bit$h" than her.  Also, the look on Cindy's face seems to be saying "OMG they are ALL going to expect us to fork over our money we made off that little girl, ah whats her name?

Cindy looks worried and my guess is she should be VERY worried right now.  The gig is up and this lawyer is not going to hold back on anyone including Cindy and Jose.
You said it, look out Cindy and George, this b!tch means business 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1001 on: May 28, 2009, 06:29:12 PM »

I am still looking for video too. Kathi said she would ask reporter that was there that day.   

One another note, I have been going through the slideshows. Who dressed Jose this morning. Who wears a GREEN handkerchief in his pocket with a PURPLE tie??? Oh, I know! The green hanky was for Slore. He could have worn a green tie at least so it wouldn't be so obvious.   

I tried to get a good shot of the guy with the slick back hair. I am thinking that it may be a media person, because I saw a pic of a man that was standing for a while by the door that could have been him. Baliff probably made him sit down and he took that seat behind Richard Grund. I am not sure. The only shot I could find of him sitting behind Richard was too fuzzy when I tried to magnify it.   

I think we are about to get a doc dump that is going to blow the Anthony's out of the water and that is why Spindy was so upset.  Her hands looked like she has been hammering things again and has been biting her fingernails.

And lastly, why the he77 doesn't Slore put her hair up in a pony tail and just be done with it. I never in my life saw someone put her hands on her greasy hair and try to flick it and fling it and smooth it. Geeze.....get some worry beads or somethin'!   

I agree, Cindy looked just plain angry.

And Casey drove me nuts playing with her hair. (Used to be hand-rubbing.)

I sure am hoping for that doc dump soon!

I agree about the hair. Pony tail, leave it alone.

Fanny is probably right Brandi, there is a document dump coming. When they first were walking in she was pizzed, so something happened before they got there. Maybe ole BC told them documents are about to be released and they better hold onto their hats and watch out for busses?

Cindy wore a dress. Did someone finally tell her to dress up for court?

Just a tupid question from JSM, but maybe deep down they are mad because this new attorney is going to keep KC from the DP? IDK, Cindy is a chameleon just like her daughter. Sweet and kind in some pictures and pure evil in others. I think it was Turbo that showed that evil picture of KC turning to look at LKB and it scared the crap out of us at work.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1002 on: May 28, 2009, 06:29:22 PM »

Hi Desi...crank up Sir Mix A Lot as you read through the posts from earlier today.  I am tellin ya if you dont you sure will find yourself singing it!
Dolce,    I tell ya, I was "cracking up" (PTP) when I watched those two ladies in black APPROACH the bench!  ...  BOOM ...  ... BOOM ...  At least a 6.9 on the Richter scale, I'd say...
(No offense meant to those who carry some extra poundage, but ADL and LKB looked so big on camera, they dwarfed all the other players!  It's almost comical to watch!

...and I cannot lie!

LOL, OMG, you guys are killing me. Can you imagine the elbowing as they approach the lunch trough?

Monkey Devil!

And I guess KC is back enjoying herself.

OMG how did you get a pic of Andrea and Linda at lunch?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1003 on: May 28, 2009, 06:29:31 PM »

Thanks Dolce, Trimm, Capp, Desi & all you crazy monkeys!!  It sucks being a non-skinny monkey though!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1004 on: May 28, 2009, 06:30:33 PM »

<chopped>
Maybe BC or the A's didn't clean it up themselves, but it doesn't mean they didn't have someone else do it for them? They only claimed that THEY didn't do it! Is that correct??

Since when can we believe a word that comes out of their or their attorney's mouths? They probably paid someone to do it, but I hope that it was them!

BTW I am a certified Smiley thief!   Monkey Devil!
Well I don't technically own the smilies, so I don't know that you're actually stealing them from me? What I mean is, if that's the case, than I stole them too! 

I steal some of my best ones from you. Monkey Devil!

I am also carrying some extra poundage, but I am waaaayyy past worrying about it. I am a southern girl/cook and I have put a lot of time, money and effort into what I am carrying. No need to waste it!!!!    Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1005 on: May 28, 2009, 06:30:39 PM »

Unless this Andrea Lyons owns a time machine..I do not see her winning this case. 

She has to be living under a rock if she needs more time to learn/study this case. Everyone knows this case. CASEY/GUILTY Casey must die for her crime against Caylee.....period.

Another thing....all these useless hearing Baez calls for are nothing more than stall tactics. You would think the Judge would see this and end this charade.
Do you think that Cindy sees this train that is coming for her care of Andrea?  We know she is dramatic and pleads for her clients who are just product of their environments.....beep beep Cindy that train is coming for you!!!  ALL ABOARD!!!!
  I totally agree!  I think Cin Cin is shaking in her boots!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1006 on: May 28, 2009, 06:31:30 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-andrea-lyon-052809,0,3393018.story

CASEY ANTHONY CASE
Introducing Andrea Lyon, Casey Anthony's newest lawyer
Casey Anthony's defense team added a death-certified attorney to team, and it's DePaul University law professor Andrea Lyon

Sarah Lundy and Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writers
    5:22 PM EDT, May 28, 2009

<snipped>
Outside the Orange County Courthouse Thursday, Lyon was quick to say she may be the lead attorney on paper but considers herself an equal member of an "excellent team," which includes Jose Baez from Kissimmee, Linda Kenney Baden from New York and Todd Macaluso from San Diego.

She said prosecutors are seeking the death penalty for "strategic reasons."

"You will hear about those strategic reasons in motions that I will be filing, challenging their right to even ask for the death penalty in these circumstances," Lyon said. "I believe Florida law simply doesn't allow asking for the death penalty in these circumstances."
We really need a monkey icon that is proudly displaying its middle finger 

This?         or This? 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1007 on: May 28, 2009, 06:31:34 PM »

Thanks Dolce, Trimm, Capp, Desi & all you crazy monkeys!!  It sucks being a non-skinny monkey though!! 
Well, if you and I work on it maybe they will let us be card carrying memebers of their skinny club....hugs to you my monkey friend. (weight can always be lost....for the Anthony's you can not fix stupid!!!!!!)

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1008 on: May 28, 2009, 06:31:45 PM »

Speaking of Joy, even she is pondering the question of where did all the things from the memorial go 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1009 on: May 28, 2009, 06:32:02 PM »

Monkey Devil!

--snip--
CeCe where did you get my home movies?? Did my hubs send you that video of me from this weekend!!!???

Monkey Devil!  No, Not You!!!  You wouldn't be caught near the heifers from the courtroom today!!!   Monkey Devil!   an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1010 on: May 28, 2009, 06:32:53 PM »

Thanks Blue Moon, I'll be needing that quite a bit with this new lawyer and her big mouth.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1011 on: May 28, 2009, 06:33:54 PM »

Hi Desi...crank up Sir Mix A Lot as you read through the posts from earlier today.  I am tellin ya if you dont you sure will find yourself singing it!
Dolce,    I tell ya, I was "cracking up" (PTP) when I watched those two ladies in black APPROACH the bench!  ...  BOOM ...  ... BOOM ...  At least a 6.9 on the Richter scale, I'd say...
(No offense meant to those who carry some extra poundage, but ADL and LKB looked so big on camera, they dwarfed all the other players!  It's almost comical to watch!

...and I cannot lie!

LOL, OMG, you guys are killing me. Can you imagine the elbowing as they approach the lunch trough?

Monkey Devil!

And I guess KC is back enjoying herself.

OMG how did you get a pic of Andrea and Linda at lunch?

I guess they could give Gayle St John and her crew a run for their money on a buffet.  I heard they cleaned out a buffet table on one of their trips last summer.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1012 on: May 28, 2009, 06:34:00 PM »

Speaking of Joy, even she is pondering the question of where did all the things from the memorial go 
No part of that girl is innocent.....anyone seen Lee and his poster bending abilities lately??

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1013 on: May 28, 2009, 06:35:24 PM »

I think it is very revealing that no one on Casey's team even greets or acknowledges the Anthonys' when they show up for court...   as you would expect them to do out of courtesy when the parents  of their client appear.   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1014 on: May 28, 2009, 06:35:26 PM »

Monkey Devil!  No, Not You!!!  You wouldn't be caught near the heifers from the courtroom today!!!   Monkey Devil!   an angelic monkey
OH I would with a hammer or bat.....    Piniatta!!!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1015 on: May 28, 2009, 06:35:29 PM »

A view of the client
For Lyon, learning as much as
possible about her client is essential
to defending a death penalty case.
“People sometimes do monstrous
things, but they aren’t only monsters.
That’s myth or movies — that’s not
who people are,” Lyon said. “They
are complicated. They care about
other people. They’ve been hurt.
Many of them are very, very damaged
people who’ve been abused,
sometimes literally since birth.”             (And the sob story about Casey has only just begun  )
No Rose I think CA, GA and LA better watch out cause I see the Lyon bus coming for them.  More of thier dirty laundry will be aired in court I can see it happening. 
Maybe Cindy saw those two youtube videos that were posted here last night. The one with George and Caylee side by side, the one where he looked like that Fritzl man in Austria. IDK JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1016 on: May 28, 2009, 06:36:41 PM »

I think it is very revealing that no one on Casey's team even greets or acknowledges the Anthonys' when they show up for court...   as you would expect them to do out of courtesy when the parents  of their client appear.   
It must be hard to look someone in the eye when you are screwing them over big time...rather they turn their backs and laugh at them. 

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1017 on: May 28, 2009, 06:36:59 PM »

No part of that girl is innocent.....anyone seen Lee and his poster bending abilities lately??

You read my mind!  I was thinking the same thing.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1018 on: May 28, 2009, 06:38:10 PM »

Now, that's just weird 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1019 on: May 28, 2009, 06:38:19 PM »

You read my mind!  I was thinking the same thing.
No memorial or dog dish is safe with him walking the streets!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.