April 25, 2024, 09:48:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 313373 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1040 on: May 28, 2009, 06:54:05 PM »

I think it is very revealing that no one on Casey's team even greets or acknowledges the Anthonys' when they show up for court...   as you would expect them to do out of courtesy when the parents  of their client appear.   
WO, they don't give them the courtesy of greeting them, because they are throwing the Ants under the bus. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1041 on: May 28, 2009, 06:54:28 PM »

I'm wondering if Ms Lyons gave Cindy a little talk this morning and that is why Cindy looked so pathetic?

My thought exactly NoRose.  Cindy looks like she has been scolded and by someone who is more of a "bit$h" than her.  Also, the look on Cindy's face seems to be saying "OMG they are ALL going to expect us to fork over our money we made off that little girl, ah whats her name?

Cindy looks worried and my guess is she should be VERY worried right now.  The gig is up and this lawyer is not going to hold back on anyone including Cindy and Jose.
You said it, look out Cindy and George, this b!tch means business 

I guess Andrea Lyon is not Spindy's idea.......I was looking her again on HLN. She looks corn-fed and ready to kick some azz. She scares me worse than Spindy, and she was just sitting there with her head resting on her hand and not making any of those fierce Spindy faces. Holey Moley!!!!! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1042 on: May 28, 2009, 06:55:26 PM »

I think it is very revealing that no one on Casey's team even greets or acknowledges the Anthonys' when they show up for court...   as you would expect them to do out of courtesy when the parents  of their client appear.   
Keen obsurfation, Western "Obsurfer".  Seriously.   

Yes, good catch Westernobserver.  You would think at least Bozo would acknowledge them, but then again, it shows he has no class.  They are all there for themselves.  The new DP attorney included!  This is just a stop on her book tour.  (JMO)

I agree.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1043 on: May 28, 2009, 06:56:25 PM »

You all are welcome...i didnt get to watch the court hearing today but just finished watching it on one of the news stations,,,at the end did anyone notice Cindy hugging the reporter from Nancy Graces program...i thought she didnt like anyone from that program?Just thought it was interesting

I didn't see that, but I think Natisha has always tried to be fair to the ants.  And I think the ants may want to try to hold on to any supporters/sympathizers they can find at this point.  I think they are feeling left out with the "dream team" growing larger by the minute.  (Literally)
(I love your avi)   an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1044 on: May 28, 2009, 06:56:35 PM »

A view of the client
For Lyon, learning as much as
possible about her client is essential
to defending a death penalty case.
“People sometimes do monstrous
things, but they aren’t only monsters.
That’s myth or movies — that’s not
who people are,” Lyon said. “They
are complicated. They care about
other people. They’ve been hurt.
Many of them are very, very damaged
people who’ve been abused,
sometimes literally since birth.”             (And the sob story about Casey has only just begun  )
No Rose I think CA, GA and LA better watch out cause I see the Lyon bus coming for them.  More of thier dirty laundry will be aired in court I can see it happening. 
Maybe Cindy saw those two youtube videos that were posted here last night. The one with George and Caylee side by side, the one where he looked like that Fritzl man in Austria. IDK JMO JSM
  That could be it 
You think No Rose? I was just throwing that out there, I didn't watch until this morning and even people at work got creeped out about the video. Just imagine if Cindy saw the same thing this morning. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1045 on: May 28, 2009, 06:56:54 PM »

You all are welcome...i didnt get to watch the court hearing today but just finished watching it on one of the news stations,,,at the end did anyone notice Cindy hugging the reporter from Nancy Graces program...i thought she didnt like anyone from that program?Just thought it was interesting

She was thanking her for offering to give up her seat to be closer to Casey - Cindy declined but I bet she also realized that Nancy's producer heard everything that came out of Cindy & George's mouth right behind her!   Damage control hug, Nancy you pay her make her fess up to what she heard - my God she had the perfect opportunity for a blow-by-blow bombshell & she passed it up on Mike Galanos earlier grrrrrr

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1046 on: May 28, 2009, 06:57:47 PM »

Is this the guy in court sitting behind Casey?

http://i34.tinypic.com/nq9gy.jpg

Could be. 
What about slick hair guy?He looked familiar.

Does this mean you want me to find him too???   

You remember Patrick that visited Casey in jail?That was the first person that came to mind.Probably nothing,,,,,,,
Oh,I'm still trying to get that clip we were hunting yesterday.I emailed the t.v. station. 

I am still looking for video too. Kathi said she would ask reporter that was there that day.   

One another note, I have been going through the slideshows. Who dressed Jose this morning. Who wears a GREEN handkerchief in his pocket with a PURPLE tie??? Oh, I know! The green hanky was for Slore. He could have worn a green tie at least so it wouldn't be so obvious.   

I tried to get a good shot of the guy with the slick back hair. I am thinking that it may be a media person, because I saw a pic of a man that was standing for a while by the door that could have been him. Baliff probably made him sit down and he took that seat behind Richard Grund. I am not sure. The only shot I could find of him sitting behind Richard was too fuzzy when I tried to magnify it.   

I think we are about to get a doc dump that is going to blow the Anthony's out of the water and that is why Spindy was so upset.  Her hands looked like she has been hammering things again and has been biting her fingernails.

And lastly, why the he77 doesn't Slore put her hair up in a pony tail and just be done with it. I never in my life saw someone put her hands on her greasy hair and try to flick it and fling it and smooth it. Geeze.....get some worry beads or somethin'!    

ROTFLMAO.......

That reminded me of how sweaty her palms ...that's grease, sweat and shinola in her hair and Baez.   Strawhaired Baden could use some.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1047 on: May 28, 2009, 06:59:17 PM »

She was thanking her for offering to give up her seat to be closer to Casey - Cindy declined but I bet she also realized that Nancy's producer heard everything that came out of Cindy & George's mouth right behind her!   Damage control hug, Nancy you pay her make her fess up to what she heard - my God she had the perfect opportunity for a blow-by-blow bombshell & she passed it up on Mike Galanos earlier grrrrrr
I am hoping that is because she is saving it for the NG show...but thats just my hope!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1048 on: May 28, 2009, 07:00:17 PM »

WO, they don't give them the courtesy of greeting them, because they are throwing the Ants under the bus. JMO JSM

The Anthony ego has no clue that they are guppies in a sea of sharks

kimmy2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1049 on: May 28, 2009, 07:00:30 PM »

I didn't see that, but I think Natisha has always tried to be fair to the ants.  And I think the ants may want to try to hold on to any supporters/sympathizers they can find at this point.  I think they are feeling left out with the "dream team" growing larger by the minute.  (Literally)
(I love your avi)   an angelic monkey

ahh thanks ..i think she is beautiful too!

Live each day as if it were your last!
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1050 on: May 28, 2009, 07:00:46 PM »

Do you think she would hold it for tonight on NG?

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1051 on: May 28, 2009, 07:02:10 PM »

If you want to read about Lyon.

http://www.zoominfo.com/people/Lyon_Andrea_17054915.aspx

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
kimmy2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1052 on: May 28, 2009, 07:03:19 PM »

Ohhhhh i missed that part..thats right MAKE HER FESS UP..thanks capp

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1053 on: May 28, 2009, 07:03:57 PM »

Thanks Kimmy and cece 

your welcome Smile  Hmmm hands down whos pants?i musta missed that post lol

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?p=13142837#post13142837
Post 211.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1054 on: May 28, 2009, 07:04:04 PM »

The Anthony ego has no clue that they are guppies in a sea of sharks

And the Anthonys are TOO STUPID to even know they are getting ready to be full fledged suspects shortly.  It was really telling that NO ONE (including KC) acknowledged their presence.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1055 on: May 28, 2009, 07:05:02 PM »

Do you think she would hold it for tonight on NG?

I think she will elude to some comments but not reveal all she heard... grrr, this is one of my pet peeves with Nancy & her producer having this false persona sympathy for the Anthonys, my God Cindy has all but blasted Nancy Grace every chance she gets & so has Casey...trust me if it were me it would be AWN!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1056 on: May 28, 2009, 07:05:34 PM »

I'm wondering if Ms Lyons gave Cindy a little talk this morning and that is why Cindy looked so pathetic?

My thought exactly NoRose.  Cindy looks like she has been scolded and by someone who is more of a "bit$h" than her.  Also, the look on Cindy's face seems to be saying "OMG they are ALL going to expect us to fork over our money we made off that little girl, ah whats her name?

Cindy looks worried and my guess is she should be VERY worried right now.  The gig is up and this lawyer is not going to hold back on anyone including Cindy and Jose.

IF Ms. lyon had a little chat with Spindy and gave her the idea that in order to get skanky out of the DP she would have to open up all the dark closets in the past, we all know that the latest fairy tale the Scamthonys have been spinning is going to look just like what it realy is..lies.  And on top of that, their credibility is gonna crash and burn for being child advocates. most people aren't going to hustle out to send the new foundation a check with a dominatrix and philanderer as the chairmen. Their big poofy money dream is going to take a big smack by the heifer that joined the herd this morning. ha ha Cindy, didn't your moma ever tell ya crime doesn't pay?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1057 on: May 28, 2009, 07:07:07 PM »

Great observation!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
kimmy2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1058 on: May 28, 2009, 07:07:56 PM »

wow... thanks trimm i did miss that post

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1059 on: May 28, 2009, 07:08:14 PM »

Thanks Turbothink.  I bookmarked it so I can go back & read it when I'm more refreshed.   an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.