March 28, 2024, 11:58:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 311458 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1160 on: May 28, 2009, 08:35:19 PM »

I didn't save the link and forgot where it was posted here today, (sorry) but did anyone else watch that pre-hearing interview of Richard Grund and notice he seemed tired of it all and resolved that Jesse's interests be protected at all costs?  He seemed quietly determined to see it through but fiercely standing in front of Jesse.

So, when Baez announced to the court in a loud voice today, on a live, nationally streamed broadcast, that "Jesse Grund is.. was.. a SUSPECT" what do you think Rev. Grund's reaction might have been?  Do you think he and Jesse will at some point be making an appointment with Morgan and Mitnik themselves?

I hope that they do. Richard looks like he has set his heels firmly in the sand and will do anything necessary to protect Jesse. You can tell that Jesse is soft-hearted and is raw from all of this. Richard has that determined, jaw clinched look to him that is not going to let Bozo and his crew roll over his son. I do think besides the Great-grandparents, the Grunds have the purest love for Caylee. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1161 on: May 28, 2009, 08:35:41 PM »

I think it is very revealing that no one on Casey's team even greets or acknowledges the Anthonys' when they show up for court...   as you would expect them to do out of courtesy when the parents  of their client appear.   

I am so glad you mentioned this because I have been thinking about these past few months.  In the beginning JB and Casey both acknowledged the family either before or after court.  WE have even seen pics of JB with Cindy and George.  Then the body was found and we have seen both Casey and JB pull dramatically away from the A's.  To the point she had him read her letter about how she disagreed with the Memorial service and cremation......and it has continued to go down hill from there.

JB has set the stage and now the A's will be under the bus with the new attorney.

Mark my words...we are gonna hear more about these accusations about Lee trying to have sex with her.  I believe they were lies..but if she used them before on her own for sympathy...here comes the bus.  We are going to see this new lawyer try to turn lies into the truth and Cindy and George are fair game because of the way they have acted ...people already love to hate them.

Still can't get over the unprofessional appearance of the defense team.  Usually the attorney tells their client how to dress for court and what their demeanor should be...good luck with that Baden and Lyons!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1162 on: May 28, 2009, 08:37:31 PM »

The thunderthigh team         Goodnight to Capp, cece and Boo  an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1163 on: May 28, 2009, 08:37:32 PM »

Night Monkeys, I get up before the chickens now so I have to go to bed early.

Love ya all!! 

Nite Boo and Grissom.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1164 on: May 28, 2009, 08:40:17 PM »

So this new attorney needs a couple of months to catch up with the case?? Has she been living under a rock? Geez ask the next door neighbor's children, bet they know more. I can't believe she hasn't been following this case and making her own notes on Baez, KC and her parents actions! This is another stall tactic. Personally I hope she boots Baez (I know this is KC's call) and gives her a fair trial. I don't want to go through another year of this slore and her family getting any more media attention. The only time I want to see her face is when she comes up for parole in 50 years and gets DENIED!! Just like Manson.

JMO

Bold above....I said basically the same thing earlier...no doubt, stalling. You all may want to tune in to Nancy Grace in a bit...she had a teaser re: Casey saying she will kill herself before she ever lets the State of Florida do it. Rolling Eyes
Also......I am betting Casey will fire this new Atty., and soon.

Thanks Nutt,I thought that is what she said.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1165 on: May 28, 2009, 08:40:23 PM »

So this new attorney needs a couple of months to catch up with the case?? Has she been living under a rock? Geez ask the next door neighbor's children, bet they know more. I can't believe she hasn't been following this case and making her own notes on Baez, KC and her parents actions! This is another stall tactic. Personally I hope she boots Baez (I know this is KC's call) and gives her a fair trial. I don't want to go through another year of this slore and her family getting any more media attention. The only time I want to see her face is when she comes up for parole in 50 years and gets DENIED!! Just like Manson.

JMO

Bold above....I said basically the same thing earlier...no doubt, stalling. You all may want to tune in to Nancy Grace in a bit...she had a teaser re: Casey saying she will kill herself before she ever lets the State of Florida do it. Rolling Eyes
Also......I am betting Casey will fire this new Atty., and soon.
thats a possible Nut .. because Slore loves her MEN. She may not like the " Matron" controlling her ... will Make Casey feel some big time inadequacy ..she wont be able to flirt and manipulate .. Linda Boden is not a threat because Slore thinks she is Smarter than her.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1166 on: May 28, 2009, 08:43:25 PM »

Monkeys, maybe you've seen this already.  I hadn't, and I'm LOVING me some Keith Mitnik right now. 
This is a great video! 
(Scroll down)
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-casey-anthony-052809,0,6584517.story

Keith Mitnik, on making the A's answer the questions they refused to answer in the depos:

"If she's broke, if she's stealing money from her family, that's to the HEART of proving false this story about even HAVING a nanny.  If there's no nanny, then it sure as heck couldn't have been ZANNY the Nanny, and it sure as heck couldn't have been Zenaida Gonzalez."

Mr. Mitnik, on whether ZG's suit should be delayed due to the criminal case:

"Let's think through it... My client did nothing.  NOTHING.  And got trashed, and all this-- and her life thrown upside down.  And she's supposed to say, Gosh, just as a favor to you, Casey Anthony, who did this to me -- I'm gonna just sit back with MY case, so you can work YOUR problems out.  No way, no how!  It doesn't get put off because Casey Anthony is sitting over in jail with her set of problems.  I don't CARE about her problems.  SHE created my client's problems."

Woo Hoo!   

P.S.  There's another very brief video there showing the site where Caylee's remains were found, which is now underwater at this time of year.  Caylee was probably dumped in the swamp water last June, like we speculated.  Waaaah

('Nite, Boo!)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1167 on: May 28, 2009, 08:45:09 PM »

PS     FANNY  sorry bout the asthma attack.     Maybe have a 8x10 of spindy and georgie handy, it almosy always makes me have a sudden sharp intake of breath however it's usually followed by a little throw up.. just tryin to help
                                                                                                                                                         Monkey Devil!   j
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1168 on: May 28, 2009, 08:48:09 PM »

There's just no end to the insanity. It's going to get even better IF ole Bozo can allow  the thunderthigh team to take over.  I'm finding it very hard to see him moving aside for them to do all the talking and I really doubt that the case doodles that OCSD inmate/paralegal/slore scribbles up will be accepted like baezvengali does. He prolly welcomes all the help he can get, whereas Lyon can think for herself and actually knows some law.
( "Baezvengali" -- now that's creative, Mizjay! )

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1169 on: May 28, 2009, 08:48:19 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19587979/detail.html

Casey's Attorney Says Video Release Would Be "Cruel"Casey walked into the courtroom smiling at 10:05am Thursday, wearing a long sleeve blue shirt and striped gray slacks. Wearing her hair down, Casey smiled a few more times then turned serious as her lawyers spoke.

Casey's attorney told Judge Stan Strickland the jailhouse video should be sealed permanently because making it public would be "cruel" and "inhumane." However, Baez will get access to two private investigators and her family's phone records because they did not contest the motion.

Baez will not get the phone records from Casey's ex-fiancé, Jesse Grund, Casey's former friend Amy Huizenga and meter reader Roy Kronk, because they contested the motion to release the records.

Jose Baez may have tipped his hand on his defense strategy while fighting for access to the phone records of Casey's ex-fiancé.

"Mr. Grund was for all intense and purposes a suspect in this case," Baez stated in Court.

However, the sheriff's office never named Grund as a suspect in Caylee's disappearance or murder.

Posted: 7:15 am EDT May 28, 2009Updated: 6:30 pm EDT May 28, 2009

Bump for TurboThink

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1170 on: May 28, 2009, 08:50:15 PM »

Desi, I only saw the first part of this morning, and I thought the exact same thing. She starts with the hands, then I thought someone kicked her under the table because she leaves the hands alone and goes to the hair. Lady MacBeth is what I always thought about the hand thing with her.

And the note passing, etc. When I am in a meeting at work and I am bored and/or things get ugly, I doodle, draw circles, do something to occupy my time. It's almost like that is what she is doing with the notes. JMO JSM
In a meeting at JSM's work:  Appropriate.
On trial for murdering one's daughter:  Not so appropriate.

Sorry Desi, that's what I was trying to get across inarticulately as always. She was bored with the whole proceeding, she was writing notes, drawing circles, etc.

JSM, I was agreeing with and emphasizing your point.  You are always an articulate Monkey.  (Now cut it out.)

Sorry Desi, thanks for agreeing with me.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1171 on: May 28, 2009, 08:53:52 PM »

I didn't save the link and forgot where it was posted here today, (sorry) but did anyone else watch that pre-hearing interview of Richard Grund and notice he seemed tired of it all and resolved that Jesse's interests be protected at all costs?  He seemed quietly determined to see it through but fiercely standing in front of Jesse.

So, when Baez announced to the court in a loud voice today, on a live, nationally streamed broadcast, that "Jesse Grund is.. was.. a SUSPECT" what do you think Rev. Grund's reaction might have been?  Do you think he and Jesse will at some point be making an appointment with Morgan and Mitnik themselves?
I hope that they do. Richard looks like he has set his heels firmly in the sand and will do anything necessary to protect Jesse. You can tell that Jesse is soft-hearted and is raw from all of this. Richard has that determined, jaw clinched look to him that is not going to let Bozo and his crew roll over his son. I do think besides the Great-grandparents, the Grunds have the purest love for Caylee. JMO
Awww!  I think you're right.  About his determination and the pure love for Caylee.  You made me cry, Fanny!

And we Monkeys love you too, Caylee ...you're our honorary little Monkey Angel!  an angelic monkey

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1172 on: May 28, 2009, 08:55:11 PM »

Monkeys, maybe you've seen this already.  I hadn't, and I'm LOVING me some Keith Mitnik right now. 
This is a great video! 
(Scroll down)
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-casey-anthony-052809,0,6584517.story

Keith Mitnik, on making the A's answer the questions they refused to answer in the depos:

"If she's broke, if she's stealing money from her family, that's to the HEART of proving false this story about even HAVING a nanny.  If there's no nanny, then it sure as heck couldn't have been ZANNY the Nanny, and it sure as heck couldn't have been Zenaida Gonzalez."

Mr. Mitnik, on whether ZG's suit should be delayed due to the criminal case:

"Let's think through it... My client did nothing.  NOTHING.  And got trashed, and all this-- and her life thrown upside down.  And she's supposed to say, Gosh, just as a favor to you, Casey Anthony, who did this to me -- I'm gonna just sit back with MY case, so you can work YOUR problems out.  No way, no how!  It doesn't get put off because Casey Anthony is sitting over in jail with her set of problems.  I don't CARE about her problems.  SHE created my client's problems."

Woo Hoo!   

P.S.  There's another very brief video there showing the site where Caylee's remains were found, which is now underwater at this time of year.  Caylee was probably dumped in the swamp water last June, like we speculated.  Waaaah

('Nite, Boo!)

Thanks for the notes above and especially the pic. I always wanted to see what was meant about that area being under water. It's heartbreaking to see what kind of resting place kc put her own flesh and blood. So very sad
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1173 on: May 28, 2009, 08:57:44 PM »

PS     FANNY  sorry bout the asthma attack.     Maybe have a 8x10 of spindy and georgie handy, it almosy always makes me have a sudden sharp intake of breath however it's usually followed by a little throw up.. just tryin to help
                                                                                                                                                         Monkey Devil!   j

Mizjay, that was NoRose with the asthma attack. I was the one that couldn't breathe!!   Monkey Devil!

NOROSE, ARE YOU OK NOW????   

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1174 on: May 28, 2009, 08:57:52 PM »

This is the first that I heard of Anne D. saying that KC may have gave her a confession but she changed the subject when she talked about Caylee.   I wish she could have let her confess to her but I guess it would have been hard.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1175 on: May 28, 2009, 08:58:15 PM »

I think it is very revealing that no one on Casey's team even greets or acknowledges the Anthonys' when they show up for court...   as you would expect them to do out of courtesy when the parents  of their client appear.   

I am so glad you mentioned this because I have been thinking about these past few months.  In the beginning JB and Casey both acknowledged the family either before or after court.  WE have even seen pics of JB with Cindy and George.  Then the body was found and we have seen both Casey and JB pull dramatically away from the A's.  To the point she had him read her letter about how she disagreed with the Memorial service and cremation......and it has continued to go down hill from there.

JB has set the stage and now the A's will be under the bus with the new attorney.

Mark my words...we are gonna hear more about these accusations about Lee trying to have sex with her.  I believe they were lies..but if she used them before on her own for sympathy...here comes the bus.  We are going to see this new lawyer try to turn lies into the truth and Cindy and George are fair game because of the way they have acted ...people already love to hate them.

Still can't get over the unprofessional appearance of the defense team.  Usually the attorney tells their client how to dress for court and what their demeanor should be...good luck with that Baden and Lyons!

Good analysis, IMO, Gypsy!  Forgot about Casey's statement of protest Baez read, stating that the A's went against her wishes regarding Caylee's remains...  no more chummy Cindy/Baez photo ops or sound bytes for the media, like in the early days.  Good points.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1176 on: May 28, 2009, 09:01:46 PM »

Thanks for the notes above and especially the pic. I always wanted to see what was meant about that area being under water. It's heartbreaking to see what kind of resting place kc put her own flesh and blood. So very sad
You're welcome.  Casey obviously has no heart.  None whatsoever.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1177 on: May 28, 2009, 09:02:35 PM »

JMO
I know you have left the cage Boo Boo. I miss you.  an angelic monkey

BUT and here is a big BUTT... DIRECTED to Betty Freidan or Tiny Tim or Andrea whatshername.. my Mama knows about this case as does my dog Josef.

So like Boo said, have you been living under a rock? Huh?

No, lady, you have been following this case since the beginning and when the death penalty came back on the table, you decided to insert yourself into this case. Took you a little while to convince Bozo to let you, but you did.

You need this case to help with your book tour when it comes out. I can just see your book on Oprah's book club.

So what JSM is trying to say, B*tch you know the case, you don't need months to read up. Come to Scared Monkeys, read here, you will be ready for trial in hmmmm about a week. JMO JSM

Just in case the old biddy is lurking, JSM wanted to throw this out to her.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1178 on: May 28, 2009, 09:03:52 PM »

thats a possible Nut .. because Slore loves her MEN. She may not like the " Matron" controlling her ... will Make Casey feel some big time inadequacy ..she wont be able to flirt and manipulate .. Linda Boden is not a threat because Slore thinks she is Smarter than her.
Hi Deeeenie!

You mean... like Cindy did? 

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1179 on: May 28, 2009, 09:04:18 PM »

You guys are hiliarious.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.