March 28, 2024, 08:38:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 311421 times)
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1180 on: May 28, 2009, 09:06:45 PM »

So this new attorney needs a couple of months to catch up with the case?? Has she been living under a rock? Geez ask the next door neighbor's children, bet they know more. I can't believe she hasn't been following this case and making her own notes on Baez, KC and her parents actions! This is another stall tactic. Personally I hope she boots Baez (I know this is KC's call) and gives her a fair trial. I don't want to go through another year of this slore and her family getting any more media attention. The only time I want to see her face is when she comes up for parole in 50 years and gets DENIED!! Just like Manson.

JMO
I know you have left the cage Boo Boo. I miss you.  an angelic monkey

BUT and here is a big BUTT... DIRECTED to Betty Freidan or Tiny Tim or Andrea whatshername.. my Mama knows about this case as does my dog Josef.

So like Boo said, have you been living under a rock? Huh?

No, lady, you have been following this case since the beginning and when the death penalty came back on the table, you decided to insert yourself into this case. Took you a little while to convince Bozo to let you, but you did.

You need this case to help with your book tour when it comes out. I can just see your book on Oprah's book club.

So what JSM is trying to say, B*tch you know the case, you don't need months to read up. Come to Scared Monkeys, read here, you will be ready for trial in hmmmm about a week. JMO JSM

Just in case the old biddy is lurking, JSM wanted to throw this out to her.  Monkey Devil!

Well, put JSM     

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1181 on: May 28, 2009, 09:08:45 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!
I don't often post here about Caylee's case (usually I'm researchin' on the Sandra Cantu Vines)  but have followed Caylee's case very closely.

I'm posting because I noticed something, this evening on Nancy Grace, that I'm sure other Monkeys noticed....
Casey said she will kill herself before she gets the needle (paraphrasing) if found Guilty.

I have noticed over the months of Nancy's discussions of Casey's commissary...she has canned crab on the list.
Now, we know what a compulsive liar Casey is!
However, back when her info was still on line like MySpace & FaceBook - she had an account with I believe Cupid.com (it was a dating website).  Anyway,  posted in that profile she mentioned in her Likes/Dislikes, that she does not like Sushi because she is allergic to shellfish.

I hope the wise Florida LE is aware of this if indeed, she has allergies to shellfish and makes sure she has none in her cell!  I could just see her pulling that!  Or with peanuts/butter is she is allergic to them...(and it was a scene in an episode of The Closer - not sure if Casey was fan...but remember the other TV plot she liked??)

Snipped:
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Food-Allergies-3596/allergy-1.htm

Shellfish is a major danger for anaphylaxis though so any shellfish allergy should be handled with extreme caution.  Death is much more serious than blindness!  Death would be in the 'not uncommon' category for this category if you had a sudden anaphylactic reaction and didn't have an epi-pen at hand!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1182 on: May 28, 2009, 09:09:23 PM »

I didn't save the link and forgot where it was posted here today, (sorry) but did anyone else watch that pre-hearing interview of Richard Grund and notice he seemed tired of it all and resolved that Jesse's interests be protected at all costs?  He seemed quietly determined to see it through but fiercely standing in front of Jesse.

So, when Baez announced to the court in a loud voice today, on a live, nationally streamed broadcast, that "Jesse Grund is.. was.. a SUSPECT" what do you think Rev. Grund's reaction might have been?  Do you think he and Jesse will at some point be making an appointment with Morgan and Mitnik themselves?

I saw the pre hearing interview Desi and he did look tired and mentioned that Jesse had a job working for a PI.

I had the speakers on at work when the suspect word came up, but I swear my ears pricked up and if I had have been there I would have thrown myself over the bar and had a good old fashion Texas throwdown. Suspect? Whatever

I mentioned at work how sad it was for anyone that came within 10 feet of KC they needed to shell out money for an attorney. The sad thing is, I think Morgan and Mitnik take cases on contingency (sp) only so they wouldn't take his case because he is not suing for money. Maybe a smarter monkey than me knows.

But if I were in Amy, Jesse and even though I hate her Annie's situation I would hire Morgan and Morgan as my attorney's if that were possible. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1183 on: May 28, 2009, 09:09:55 PM »

Now this is going to get me back to my afternoon tirade about the memorial site. This is reality!!! Cindy and George, I want you to look at where your precious grandaughter Caylee lay for months!!!! Look at what Casey did to Caylee! How could you turn your noses up at people who cared enought to tenderly place momentoes for her!!! You are lower than the scum that Caylee had to lay in........

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1184 on: May 28, 2009, 09:09:56 PM »

Thinking about what Desi said in her post about Casey and her touching her hair, and rubbing her hands together and her " Body Language" as a whole in court.
Recall when the Lt. Tammy Unser was interviewed about Casey's reaction to the News.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/27/audio_video_recordings_released_by_law_enforcement.html

Lt. Unser states that Casey basically had a panic like attack. Her breathing became rapid, her hands her was rubbing together profusely, she had red blotches on her upper body/chest ..felt as though her "chains" were becoming tighter and tighter ..etc.

Now I can't think of the date but I know one of my Monkeys will recall off the top of their heads. Remember Tony Lazarro stating that at times Casey would wake up at Night and be covered in Sweat and acting odd. I wonder if she was having " Panic Like Attacks" while spending the night at his house. I believe he made these statements that it was after Caylee was Missing ( yet of course he at the time He was unaware- Caylee was supposedly with the Nanny)

I wonder if Casey was (  sociopath as we know) having Anxiety Attacks while she was with him.  But she tried to Hide them from him. Because she wanted him to believe that she was going to be his Stepford Wife " little Mrs Suzy Homemaker Perfect".
I believe this was around the time that Caylee was just missing ..when all the Lie's started Spinning..out of Slore's Mouth. * way before Cindy figured it out.
* just thinking if she exhibited some of the same symptoms after she did away with Caylee  - Not because she killed Caylee but Fear that she would "Lose Tony" and her Perfect world with Tony would never happen. I think too maybe Tony with all his Talks about him wanting to go back to New York. And that he did not Daughters was probably around this same time - that Casey was having these attacks.
http://www.anxietypanic.com/signs.html
Symptoms of a Panic Attack

* raging heartbeat
    * difficulty breathing, feeling as though you 'can't get enough air
    * terror that is almost paralyzing
    * nervous,  shaking, stress
    * heart palpitation, feeling of dread
    * dizziness, lightheadedness or nausea
    * trembling, sweating, shaking
    * choking, chest pains, distress
    * fear, fright, afraid, anxious
    * hot flashes, or sudden chills
    * tingling in fingers or toes ('pins and needles')
    * fearful that you're going to go crazy or are about to die

--- She never shows any Emotions in Court and nor Any when you see her in the photo's when she was in between her Jail Stints on camera - going to and from Bobo's office etc.. she is flat. But you see her in her Actions/Emotions in the Jail talking with George/Cindy. 
You see her Emotions when she is Not the Center of Attention. She is like a flip switch.
Lt. Unser says in her statement that after Casey calmed down she wanted to talk about Football. 

recalled words of Slore talking to GA/CA - I feel like I cannot Swallow - sign of panic ?
Constantly rubbing her hands together
Constantly a figit with her hair, clothing
If you watched any of the Court hearings that have been live streamed - If you pay attention to Caseys Face when the Camera pans in - You can literally watch her pupils go from normal to full blown within seconds and then back to a pin dot - all reactive when Judge Strickland Speaks.
She definitely imo does not have control over her Adrenaline within her body.  Even though Mentally she believes she is in Control at all times and that she is smarter than the ave bear.

I just wonder how Violent Ms Casey can actually become ..when her Buttons are pushed.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1185 on: May 28, 2009, 09:10:40 PM »

PS     FANNY  sorry bout the asthma attack.     Maybe have a 8x10 of spindy and georgie handy, it almosy always makes me have a sudden sharp intake of breath however it's usually followed by a little throw up.. just tryin to help
                                                                                                                                                         Monkey Devil!   j

Mizjay, that was NoRose with the asthma attack. I was the one that couldn't breathe!!   Monkey Devil!

NOROSE, ARE YOU OK NOW????   

OOPS   sorry NOROSE,  wasn't paying attention, it wears me out running from my computer to the living room to watch NG, my apologies, geez, I hope you got my home remedy.   Gotta straighten up now, don't want to get in the dog house!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1186 on: May 28, 2009, 09:10:47 PM »

PS     FANNY  sorry bout the asthma attack.     Maybe have a 8x10 of spindy and georgie handy, it almosy always makes me have a sudden sharp intake of breath however it's usually followed by a little throw up.. just tryin to help
                                                                                                                                                         Monkey Devil!   j

Mizjay, that was NoRose with the asthma attack. I was the one that couldn't breathe!!   Monkey Devil!

NOROSE, ARE YOU OK NOW????   
Yes, thanks, but I don't think I can look at anymore of these lovely lady lawyers for the evening 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1187 on: May 28, 2009, 09:12:39 PM »

This is the first that I heard of Anne D. saying that KC may have gave her a confession but she changed the subject when she talked about Caylee.   I wish she could have let her confess to her but I guess it would have been hard.

I don't believe Annie, actually I don't believe Annie was truthful about a lot of things.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1188 on: May 28, 2009, 09:13:13 PM »

BUT and here is a big BUTT... DIRECTED to Betty Freidan or Tiny Tim or Andrea whatshername.. my Mama knows about this case as does my dog Josef.
No, lady, you have been following this case since the beginning and when the death penalty came back on the table, you decided to insert yourself into this case. Took you a little while to convince Bozo to let you, but you did.
You need this case to help with your book tour when it comes out. I can just see your book on Oprah's book club.
So what JSM is trying to say, B*tch you know the case, you don't need months to read up. Come to Scared Monkeys, read here, you will be ready for trial in hmmmm about a week. JMO JSM

<snipped by Desi>
Exactly.  You and Boo are so right.  She told reporters that she's studied the evidence, and can state that this is NOT a death penalty case.  Huh?  How can she be so sure, if she thinks it will take her MONTHS to prepare?  I too call B.S. on this one.

And I thought it was really interesting what QM brought up.  (I think it was QM...)

If Ms. Lyin' Lyon manages to get the State to take the DP off the table, isn't she then out of a job?  Would the DP-qualified attorney stay for the trial, if the DP was no longer an issue?  I thought it was a good question. 

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1189 on: May 28, 2009, 09:14:09 PM »

Thanks for the notes above and especially the pic. I always wanted to see what was meant about that area being under water. It's heartbreaking to see what kind of resting place kc put her own flesh and blood. So very sad
You're welcome.  Casey obviously has no heart.  None whatsoever.

Yes thanks, interesting to see that pic and how that area floods.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1190 on: May 28, 2009, 09:15:24 PM »

So this new attorney needs a couple of months to catch up with the case?? Has she been living under a rock? Geez ask the next door neighbor's children, bet they know more. I can't believe she hasn't been following this case and making her own notes on Baez, KC and her parents actions! This is another stall tactic. Personally I hope she boots Baez (I know this is KC's call) and gives her a fair trial. I don't want to go through another year of this slore and her family getting any more media attention. The only time I want to see her face is when she comes up for parole in 50 years and gets DENIED!! Just like Manson.

JMO
I know you have left the cage Boo Boo. I miss you.  an angelic monkey

Just in case the old biddy is lurking, JSM wanted to throw this out to her.  Monkey Devil!

Well, put JSM     
Thanks Granma.  an angelic monkey I'm glad it made sense. I'm just furious that Lyon person needs time to "read" up on the case. Argh.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1191 on: May 28, 2009, 09:16:29 PM »

Now this is going to get me back to my afternoon tirade about the memorial site. This is reality!!! Cindy and George, I want you to look at where your precious grandaughter Caylee lay for months!!!! Look at what Casey did to Caylee! How could you turn your noses up at people who cared enought to tenderly place momentoes for her!!! You are lower than the scum that Caylee had to lay in........

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: May 28, 2009, 09:18:42 PM »

lonemonkey..what a great observation, one wonders if she truly is allergic to shellfish, is she storing cans of shellfish to kill herself with 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1193 on: May 28, 2009, 09:19:18 PM »

I didn't save the link and forgot where it was posted here today, (sorry) but did anyone else watch that pre-hearing interview of Richard Grund and notice he seemed tired of it all and resolved that Jesse's interests be protected at all costs?  He seemed quietly determined to see it through but fiercely standing in front of Jesse.

So, when Baez announced to the court in a loud voice today, on a live, nationally streamed broadcast, that "Jesse Grund is.. was.. a SUSPECT" what do you think Rev. Grund's reaction might have been?  Do you think he and Jesse will at some point be making an appointment with Morgan and Mitnik themselves?

I saw the pre hearing interview Desi and he did look tired and mentioned that Jesse had a job working for a PI.

I had the speakers on at work when the suspect word came up, but I swear my ears pricked up and if I had have been there I would have thrown myself over the bar and had a good old fashion Texas throwdown. Suspect? Whatever

I mentioned at work how sad it was for anyone that came within 10 feet of KC they needed to shell out money for an attorney. The sad thing is, I think Morgan and Mitnik take cases on contingency (sp) only so they wouldn't take his case because he is not suing for money. Maybe a smarter monkey than me knows.

But if I were in Amy, Jesse and even though I hate her Annie's situation I would hire Morgan and Morgan as my attorney's if that were possible. JMO JSM

Jesse's Father speaking Video - from Today after Court
http://www.wesh.com/video/19592145/index.html

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1194 on: May 28, 2009, 09:20:59 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!
I don't often post here about Caylee's case (usually I'm researchin' on the Sandra Cantu Vines)  but have followed Caylee's case very closely.

I'm posting because I noticed something, this evening on Nancy Grace, that I'm sure other Monkeys noticed....
Casey said she will kill herself before she gets the needle (paraphrasing) if found Guilty.

I have noticed over the months of Nancy's discussions of Casey's commissary...she has canned crab on the list.
Now, we know what a compulsive liar Casey is!
However, back when her info was still on line like MySpace & FaceBook - she had an account with I believe Cupid.com (it was a dating website).  Anyway,  posted in that profile she mentioned in her Likes/Dislikes, that she does not like Sushi because she is allergic to shellfish.

I hope the wise Florida LE is aware of this if indeed, she has allergies to shellfish and makes sure she has none in her cell!  I could just see her pulling that!  Or with peanuts/butter is she is allergic to them...(and it was a scene in an episode of The Closer - not sure if Casey was fan...but remember the other TV plot she liked??)

Snipped:
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Food-Allergies-3596/allergy-1.htm

Shellfish is a major danger for anaphylaxis though so any shellfish allergy should be handled with extreme caution.  Death is much more serious than blindness!  Death would be in the 'not uncommon' category for this category if you had a sudden anaphylactic reaction and didn't have an epi-pen at hand!!
Nice to see you here. I remember her post that she didn't like sushi and had a shellfish allergy. I also think she that she couldn't kill herself with the crab in a packet. It is probably the fake crab, and if not she is on watch 24/7 so they would get her an epipen, plus when you go to jail they ask if you have any allergies. So if she were allergic, they wouldn't let her have it. JMO JSM

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1195 on: May 28, 2009, 09:21:19 PM »

Holy sharp eyes and sleuthy mind, Lonemonkey!
Death by shellfish allergy!  (Thinking about those crab puffs in a whole new light here!)

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1196 on: May 28, 2009, 09:21:26 PM »

Don't know if monkeys saw this.............

THE CAYLEE DAILY SUPPORTS ‘THE POLLY KLAAS FOUNDATION’

The news on The Anthony’s Partner in Crime

Here’s an updated on the Anthony’s sources for help on their fake website, David Milstead a convicted Felon head of Kidfinders:   
 WEST PALM BEACH, FL – David Milstead was at lunch at the Sonny’s restaurant in West Palm Beach when he saw what he thought was salt on his plate.

storyThe Loxahatchee man says he took his finger, dipped it in what he thought was the salt, licked his finger and immediately his mouth started burning.  He was taken to Palms West Hospital where he reportedly sustained second degree burns to his tongue, mouth and throat.

It turns out a cleaning product containing hydrochloric acid was put on his plate.  The big question though for officials at Sonny’s is how did it get there?

”Sonny’s is continuing to investigate this matter.  The container being shown is not part of the standard cleaning products issued from the Sonny’s corporate office.  We use an 8-oz packet in our stores, which does not require scoops or spillage,” says a corporate spokesperson.  “Our understanding is, the manager provided a material safety data sheet with ingredients of the chemical to Mr. Milstead in order to give to the doctor.  Sonny’s still does not know where this other container came from, but we are still investigating.”

David Milstead meanwhile is no stranger to the courts.

He has been involved in 20-lawsuits.  Those are just the ones we found in Palm Beach County.  He also has a criminal record with several misdemeanors and one felony theft charge.

We were not able to reach David Milstead tonight at his hospital room or his attorney after repeated phone calls.  Source:  WPTV.com  Last Update: 5/08 11:14 pm

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/05/stop-cindy-george-anthonys-scamming-foundation/

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1197 on: May 28, 2009, 09:21:30 PM »

lonemonkey..what a great observation, one wonders if she truly is allergic to shellfish, is she storing cans of shellfish to kill herself with 
That is an awesome observation. My friend is deathly allergic to shellfish .. and Yes all he needs is a mouthful - not more than that. He did eat some type of pasta salad I do recall it had shredded shellfish in it - I believe it was lobster ( this was years back) he almost died. It was So Scary.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1198 on: May 28, 2009, 09:23:00 PM »

JSM I didn't know there was fake crab, does not sound like something I would care to eat 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1199 on: May 28, 2009, 09:24:11 PM »

Thinking about what Desi said in her post about Casey and her touching her hair, and rubbing her hands together and her " Body Language" as a whole in court.
Recall when the Lt. Tammy Unser was interviewed about Casey's reaction to the News.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/27/audio_video_recordings_released_by_law_enforcement.html

Lt. Unser states that Casey basically had a panic like attack. Her breathing became rapid, her hands her was rubbing together profusely, she had red blotches on her upper body/chest ..felt as though her "chains" were becoming tighter and tighter ..etc.

Now I can't think of the date but I know one of my Monkeys will recall off the top of their heads. Remember Tony Lazarro stating that at times Casey would wake up at Night and be covered in Sweat and acting odd. I wonder if she was having " Panic Like Attacks" while spending the night at his house. I believe he made these statements that it was after Caylee was Missing ( yet of course he at the time He was unaware- Caylee was supposedly with the Nanny)

I wonder if Casey was (  sociopath as we know) having Anxiety Attacks while she was with him.  But she tried to Hide them from him. Because she wanted him to believe that she was going to be his Stepford Wife " little Mrs Suzy Homemaker Perfect".
I believe this was around the time that Caylee was just missing ..when all the Lie's started Spinning..out of Slore's Mouth. * way before Cindy figured it out.
* just thinking if she exhibited some of the same symptoms after she did away with Caylee  - Not because she killed Caylee but Fear that she would "Lose Tony" and her Perfect world with Tony would never happen. I think too maybe Tony with all his Talks about him wanting to go back to New York. And that he did not Daughters was probably around this same time - that Casey was having these attacks.
http://www.anxietypanic.com/signs.html
Symptoms of a Panic Attack

* raging heartbeat
    * difficulty breathing, feeling as though you 'can't get enough air
    * terror that is almost paralyzing
    * nervous,  shaking, stress
    * heart palpitation, feeling of dread
    * dizziness, lightheadedness or nausea
    * trembling, sweating, shaking
    * choking, chest pains, distress
    * fear, fright, afraid, anxious
    * hot flashes, or sudden chills
    * tingling in fingers or toes ('pins and needles')
    * fearful that you're going to go crazy or are about to die

--- She never shows any Emotions in Court and nor Any when you see her in the photo's when she was in between her Jail Stints on camera - going to and from Bobo's office etc.. she is flat. But you see her in her Actions/Emotions in the Jail talking with George/Cindy. 
You see her Emotions when she is Not the Center of Attention. She is like a flip switch.
Lt. Unser says in her statement that after Casey calmed down she wanted to talk about Football. 

recalled words of Slore talking to GA/CA - I feel like I cannot Swallow - sign of panic ?
Constantly rubbing her hands together
Constantly a figit with her hair, clothing
If you watched any of the Court hearings that have been live streamed - If you pay attention to Caseys Face when the Camera pans in - You can literally watch her pupils go from normal to full blown within seconds and then back to a pin dot - all reactive when Judge Strickland Speaks.
She definitely imo does not have control over her Adrenaline within her body.  Even though Mentally she believes she is in Control at all times and that she is smarter than the ave bear.

I just wonder how Violent Ms Casey can actually become ..when her Buttons are pushed.

DEENIE  great post about kc and panic attacks, thanks. I was wondering if you might remember what TL said that kc said to him about why she was having nightmares/sweating and all. I can't recall what her explanation was.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.