April 26, 2024, 05:13:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 313411 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: May 27, 2009, 01:16:55 PM »

Well, there I was, swinging in the trees having a merry time when suddenly I noticed that all the monkeys had gone, so I rushed along the tall building trying to find my pack when oops, I slipped and fell, ouch!!! Then there, suddenly I spotted a tail sticking out from beneath a car and I grabbed for dear life, well did I surprise the heck out of the CAT!!!..LOL…anyway I found you all and I am glad to be here… 

I just pulled this from the OD site, I found it quite interesting, what do you monkeys think….

QUOTE FROM xxxxx IN ODVI

“Good evening everyone !
I've been thinking about Annie Downing sworn depo with Zenaida's attorneys & found something I thought was interesting. I snipped this statement made by her: "she had told me that — I wish I remember word for word. Just that everything — that Caylee was going to be home before her third birthday, and that she knew she was going to be home before her third birthday, and that Caylee was close; that she’s like, you know, when this is said and done, I have so much to tell you.”
Casey was arrested on July 17th & remained in jail till August 21st when Padilla posted her bond. Caylee's birthday was August 9th. So Caylee's birhtday had passed by the time she was home on bail & Annie was there visiting. I wonder if Morgan caught this?”

EXCELLENT catch!!!
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I wondered about that also  May I ask what the OD site is?

That is pretty interesting.    I totally missed that.     
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #121 on: May 27, 2009, 01:17:50 PM »

What's the big deal and drama from Baez about revealing the "death penalty" attorney? What a doofus Baez is!

AH! And here he is now! The elusive Mr. Death Penalty attorney, hard at work preparing for Casey's case!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Well, if he's not careful, it will all blow up in his face!

Monkey Devil!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #122 on: May 27, 2009, 01:19:36 PM »

Well, there I was, swinging in the trees having a merry time when suddenly I noticed that all the monkeys had gone, so I rushed along the tall building trying to find my pack when oops, I slipped and fell, ouch!!! Then there, suddenly I spotted a tail sticking out from beneath a car and I grabbed for dear life, well did I surprise the heck out of the CAT!!!..LOL…anyway I found you all and I am glad to be here… 

I just pulled this from the OD site, I found it quite interesting, what do you monkeys think….

QUOTE FROM xxxxx IN ODVI

“Good evening everyone !
I've been thinking about Annie Downing sworn depo with Zenaida's attorneys & found something I thought was interesting. I snipped this statement made by her: "she had told me that — I wish I remember word for word. Just that everything — that Caylee was going to be home before her third birthday, and that she knew she was going to be home before her third birthday, and that Caylee was close; that she’s like, you know, when this is said and done, I have so much to tell you.”
Casey was arrested on July 17th & remained in jail till August 21st when Padilla posted her bond. Caylee's birthday was August 9th. So Caylee's birhtday had passed by the time she was home on bail & Annie was there visiting. I wonder if Morgan caught this?”

EXCELLENT catch!!!

Wow!  That is a great catch.  Boo or Capp can you please send this over to Morgan and Melnik!  (Seriously they should just give Capp a chair at the Prosecution table)

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #123 on: May 27, 2009, 01:21:31 PM »

It pisses me off that all these innocent people have to waste their time and money on lawyers because this skank won't just admit that she killed her daughter and take a plea.    I feel sorry for Jesse Grund and his family - and all the others involved.     
I agree.  I would not be shocked to find that many of these attorneys are working for free just to be associated with the nation attention.  JMO

I swear - if I was a lawyer down in Florida - I would represent any of the innocents involved in this case for free - just because the situation is so unfair and unjust.   I wouldn't even care about the national attention or the money.   (I'd probably be a broke lawyer - representing all the down-and-out people of the world for free - lol)    Isn't Morgan representing ZG for free?

Yes he is.  His practice is based on giving his clients services free of charge, unless they win he takes a percentage of the settlement and that is all.  His fees are part of the end agreement in the settlement.  He is really good, I have a friend who works for him in one of his many locations.  Much of his money goes right back into the community and to charity.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #124 on: May 27, 2009, 01:22:28 PM »

Trimm did you find when looking that there was anything similar to the objections filed by Jesse's attorney for Amy or Tony? 

Capp why would Baez not put a time frame on his request?  Is this a tactic to stall the trial even more or do you think he was hoping for a fishing expedition?

TIA  (Thanks in advance...I have had people emailing me calling me Tia Dolce) 

Dolce,I see this on Tony
1/7/2009     A     MOTION TO COMPEL TIMELINE, COMMUNICATIONS AND RELATED NOTES OF LAW ENFORCEMENT'S INTERVIEW WITH ANTHONY LAZZARO FILED

I can't find Amy's yet,bit I'm looking.   
I did some similar entries with no names listed to the them .
Thank you Trimm!  Seriously Katie Currick better watch out, our Trimm is gonna take her job!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: May 27, 2009, 01:23:15 PM »

Dolce,I found this.
4/1/2009     A     NOTICE OF APPEARANCE FILED KIRK N. KIRKCONNELL ON BEHALF OF WITNESS AMY HUIZENGA

If  hubby will leave me alone I see what else I can find.   
Maybe I should smack his bad arm.  Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #126 on: May 27, 2009, 01:24:05 PM »

Dolce,I found this.
4/1/2009     A     NOTICE OF APPEARANCE FILED KIRK N. KIRKCONNELL ON BEHALF OF WITNESS AMY HUIZENGA

Mr. Trimm please leave Trimm alone, she is working on a Pulitzer here!!!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: May 27, 2009, 01:24:59 PM »

If anyone is interested, Dominic Casey has all released documents on his website....
http://dgator.com/documents.aspx
Thanks..and let me note, "interesting".
Yes, quite, Dolce!  On his Caylee Marie Anthony page, other than the ugly link to the Caylee Marie Anthony Scam-dation run by the Scamthonys, Dominic also uses some strange language to explain the case:

http://dgator.com/cayleemarie.aspx
Caylee Marie Anthony disappeared sometime after June 16, 2008. D&A have been Investigating the circumstances surrounding Caylee Marie's disappearance since July of 2008 at the request of the Family. If you have any information about Caylee Marie's disappearance or death . . .
Please contact your local Law Enforcement or:
D&A Investigations, Inc. at: 407.865.7152

He states that Caylee disappeared.  It does not state that she was killed, nor that she, or rather her remains, were ever found.

She "disappeared" sometime after June 16, 2008.  Huh?  Even if you believe George's hokey claim regarding a "last sighting" on June 16 (which hardly anyone does) -- why state she disappeared AFTER June 16?  Odd.

Dominic is investigating circumstances regarding her disappearance... but not investigating circumstances regarding her DEATH?

... at the request of the Family -- LOL, why not "at the request of Caylee's family?"  The Family makes them sound like the Mafia or some kind of infamous cult.  On second thought, that was pretty appropriate for the A's I suppose!  (And while we're at it, "at their request" sounds rather misleading IMO.  He had a contract.  They hired him.  He's supposedly doing it for money, not as a kindness for a family who made a request.  I mean, being a PI is his JOB.  The only investigating he does is at the "request" of a paying client!)

Worst:  Contact your local law enforcement or D&A Investigations, Inc. if you have information regarding Caylee's disappearance or death.  Let me get this straight.  If I have knowledge about a murder... .let's say I was a secret witness to the murder, or that Casey confessed to me, or I've found evidence of the murder or of the premeditation/planning of the murder, it's okay for me to contact a shady private investigator instead of going to the authorities?  Really?  Sheesh.

(Hi, Monkeys!  So good to see Sea Searcher in the cage!)   

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: May 27, 2009, 01:25:47 PM »

QUOTE FROM xxxxx IN ODVI

“Good evening everyone !

EXCELLENT catch!!!

It might be a meshing of several conversations, then again I'd have to listen again to her deposition & OCSO interview to see if there is a distinction as to when Annie said this regarding Caylee's birthday - Annie supposedly went to the house twice, talked to Casey on the phone before her arrest.

What will be interesting since we were discussing phone records    Annie spoke about a prepaid phone that Casey was using while on bond, when asked who gave it to her & paid for it Annie stated that maybe her attorney, maybe her family.   Annie claims she never called it hmmm - that is in direct violation of her bond conditions.   If everyone recalls, the Anthonys had to secure a landline phone in their house before Casey's release as part of the terms.     Be careful what you ask for Bozo!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: May 27, 2009, 01:26:00 PM »

Dolce,I found this.

Thanks for finding the info.   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #130 on: May 27, 2009, 01:26:01 PM »

On another more sad note.  I have posted over in the Adji thread that his memorial is no longer where it once was in front of his neighborhood.  I am currently working on 3 posters to place up there this weekend.  If you would like to leave a note in his thread for him I am most happy to include it on his posters.  Words of encouragement, prayers, and well wishes are welcomed...I am sure that his family will love to see how much support and love that they have from everyone. 
I will post pictures of the posters in their new home this weekend.
TIA

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: May 27, 2009, 01:26:24 PM »

It pisses me off that all these innocent people have to waste their time and money on lawyers because this skank won't just admit that she killed her daughter and take a plea.    I feel sorry for Jesse Grund and his family - and all the others involved.     

I do too Sassy.It will haunt them forever. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: May 27, 2009, 01:28:02 PM »

Dolce,I found this.

Mr. Trimm please leave Trimm alone, she is working on a Pulitzer here!!!

He is still waiting to have his other shoulder surgery.I think it's time for his meds.  Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: May 27, 2009, 01:29:41 PM »

It might be a meshing of several conversations, then again I'd have to listen again to her deposition & OCSO interview to see if there is a distinction as to when Annie said this regarding Caylee's birthday - Annie supposedly went to the house twice, talked to Casey on the phone before her arrest.

What will be interesting since we were discussing phone records    Annie spoke about a prepaid phone that Casey was using while on bond, when asked who gave it to her & paid for it Annie stated that maybe her attorney, maybe her family.   Annie claims she never called it hmmm - that is in direct violation of her bond conditions.   If everyone recalls, the Anthonys had to secure a landline phone in their house before Casey's release as part of the terms.     Be careful what you ask for Bozo!

I might be wrong - but didn't the securing of the landline have something to do with her ankle-monitoring equipment?       Still, I don't think she was allowed to talk on cell phones.....
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: May 27, 2009, 01:30:58 PM »

Agree with Fanny.  Wouldn't it be something if the surprise new attorney is ... Voila!! Casey representing herself, waiving her right to a DP-qualified attorney.

I really hate how JB is holding the public in suspense on this, as well as his shotgun approach that is causing innocent players harm, expense and major invonvenience.  Sick, IMO. 

What about Caylee?  She just gets lost in all this hoopla, poor baby.  And Grandma gleefully goes drag racing on a kiddie ride without her.  What a metaphor for Cindy the grandmother.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #135 on: May 27, 2009, 01:31:53 PM »

Still trying to catch up in last cage with 20 pages to go.

The following is a true story, really.

LINCOLN, Neb. - Police in Nebraska are looking a man who stole cigarettes while disguising himself with a beer carton on his head. Lincoln police Capt. Bob Kawamoto says the man walked into a Kwik Shop convenience store before dawn Monday wearing an empty Bud Light box on his head as a mask. Kawamoto says the man also had wrapped something around one of his hands, suggesting he was armed. But the man never showed a weapon. Police said the bandit left with nine packs of smokes valued at nearly...

Well at least good old Lee had the common sense to switch beer brands.  You can't make this sh!t up folks.

Do No Evil 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #136 on: May 27, 2009, 01:34:01 PM »

Lee, is that you living up in Nebraska 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: May 27, 2009, 01:34:31 PM »

I might be wrong - but didn't the securing of the landline have something to do with her ankle-monitoring equipment?       Still, I don't think she was allowed to talk on cell phones.....

That's what I thought too.Annie remarked about them texting didn't she?

~ Peter Frampton
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #138 on: May 27, 2009, 01:36:50 PM »

ODVI is = Open Discussion on ID (Investigation Discovery)...

http://community.discovery.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/3581916879?f=3581916879

They want JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE AS WELL...

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: May 27, 2009, 01:37:11 PM »

Lee, is that you living up in Nebraska 

Well,we were wondering where he was. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.