April 26, 2024, 03:33:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 313386 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1200 on: May 28, 2009, 09:24:19 PM »

BUT and here is a big BUTT... DIRECTED to Betty Freidan or Tiny Tim or Andrea whatshername.. my Mama knows about this case as does my dog Josef.
So like Boo said, have you been living under a rock? Huh?
No, lady, you have been following this case since the beginning and when the death penalty came back on the table, you decided to insert yourself into this case. Took you a little while to convince Bozo to let you, but you did.
You need this case to help with your book tour when it comes out. I can just see your book on Oprah's book club.
So what JSM is trying to say, B*tch you know the case, you don't need months to read up. Come to Scared Monkeys, read here, you will be ready for trial in hmmmm about a week. JMO JSM

<snipped by Desi>
Exactly.  You and Boo are so right.  She told reporters that she's studied the evidence, and can state that this is NOT a death penalty case.  Huh?  How can she be so sure, if she thinks it will take her MONTHS to prepare?  I too call B.S. on this one.

And I thought it was really interesting what QM brought up.  (I think it was QM...)

If Ms. Lyin' Lyon manages to get the State to take the DP off the table, isn't she then out of a job?  Would the DP-qualified attorney stay for the trial, if the DP was no longer an issue?  I thought it was a good question. 

Thanks Desi, and you are right if there is no DP, then the lard arse is out of a job. Has to go back to cold Chicago in the middle of winter to teach class or go hawk her books on Oprah or Dr Phil. She is just in it for the money/fame. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1201 on: May 28, 2009, 09:26:08 PM »

Now this is going to get me back to my afternoon tirade about the memorial site. This is reality!!! Cindy and George, I want you to look at where your precious grandaughter Caylee lay for months!!!! Look at what Casey did to Caylee! How could you turn your noses up at people who cared enought to tenderly place momentoes for her!!! You are lower than the scum that Caylee had to lay in........
They are scum Fanny. Don't get your blood pressure up though. Caylee is in a better place and not with those freaks anymore. Luv JSM  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1202 on: May 28, 2009, 09:26:35 PM »

Deenie, I don't believe it would take to much to push Casey's buttons, and she would go nuts in a matter of seconds.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1203 on: May 28, 2009, 09:27:02 PM »

This is the first that I heard of Anne D. saying that KC may have gave her a confession but she changed the subject when she talked about Caylee.   I wish she could have let her confess to her but I guess it would have been hard.

I don't believe Annie, actually I don't believe Annie was truthful about a lot of things.
No Rose did you notice while watching Annie that when it came to crucial questions when they first came from the Atty's mouth..the first HIT to Annie's ears -
She would Touch her Nose
Touch her Hair
And then make a certain face ..and sort of swing her head as if her hair was in her eyes.
but it wasn't near her face.
Then when they asked her over and over  in all different ways the same repetitive questions about ZG she was straight up and showed no reaction.

Then when asked about the Xanex she does make a face " for a millisecond " she actually looks like a Deer caught in the Headlights... 
I think she was deceptive in some of her answers .. too.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1204 on: May 28, 2009, 09:27:07 PM »

I didn't save the link and forgot where it was posted here today, (sorry) but did anyone else watch that pre-hearing interview of Richard Grund and notice he seemed tired of it all and resolved that Jesse's interests be protected at all costs?  He seemed quietly determined to see it through but fiercely standing in front of Jesse.

So, when Baez announced to the court in a loud voice today, on a live, nationally streamed broadcast, that "Jesse Grund is.. was.. a SUSPECT" what do you think Rev. Grund's reaction might have been?  Do you think he and Jesse will at some point be making an appointment with Morgan and Mitnik themselves?
Jesse's Father speaking Video - from Today after Court
http://www.wesh.com/video/19592145/index.html
  Yay, Deenie!  You found it.  Thank you my friend!
(The brief interview was recorded before the hearing, as Rev. Grund was arriving at the courthouse.)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1205 on: May 28, 2009, 09:27:08 PM »

This is the first that I heard of Anne D. saying that KC may have gave her a confession but she changed the subject when she talked about Caylee.   I wish she could have let her confess to her but I guess it would have been hard.

I don't believe Annie, actually I don't believe Annie was truthful about a lot of things.
No Rose I wasn't sure what to think of this either as if I remember correctly Anne seemed really rude to LE in her interviews. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1206 on: May 28, 2009, 09:28:06 PM »

Deenie, I don't believe it would take to much to push Casey's buttons, and she would go nuts in a matter of seconds.
No Rose I think your right .. my question is Would she be able to " control it" ..  I don't think so

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1207 on: May 28, 2009, 09:28:49 PM »

snipped>

From Deenie:I just wonder how Violent Ms Casey can actually become ..when her Buttons are pushed.

I think we already know...................

That was a really good post. Thanks!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1208 on: May 28, 2009, 09:29:52 PM »

No Rose I wasn't sure what to think of this either as if I remember correctly Anne seemed really rude to LE in her interviews. 
I believe and I remember reading this awhile back that there was two or three people that were going to be granted immunity for their testimony, I believe Annie was one of them. Now I can't recall where I read this or if this is rumor, but I do remember reading this.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1209 on: May 28, 2009, 09:31:30 PM »

I SO AGREE with you on this ~~

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1210 on: May 28, 2009, 09:33:18 PM »

I didn't save the link and forgot where it was posted here today, (sorry) but did anyone else watch that pre-hearing interview of Richard Grund and notice he seemed tired of it all and resolved that Jesse's interests be protected at all costs?  He seemed quietly determined to see it through but fiercely standing in front of Jesse.

So, when Baez announced to the court in a loud voice today, on a live, nationally streamed broadcast, that "Jesse Grund is.. was.. a SUSPECT" what do you think Rev. Grund's reaction might have been?  Do you think he and Jesse will at some point be making an appointment with Morgan and Mitnik themselves?
Jesse's Father speaking Video - from Today after Court
http://www.wesh.com/video/19592145/index.html
  Yay, Deenie!  You found it.  Thank you my friend!
(The brief interview was recorded before the hearing, as Rev. Grund was arriving at the courthouse.)
Your Welcome Desi
I feel so bad for Rev Grund and Jesse. Going after the Grund Family is ludicrous in my mind.
Goes back to Casey telling her Parents - "Stay Away from Jesse"
WHY SLORE because JESSE knows the REAL Casey and His word is Accountable.
Shame Shame on the Ants. Remember what they say - You may just get what you asked for. While they go after the Grunds - they Prosecutors may find that Jesse may be the Key to all of this.  Not as a suspect or anything like that. But he may know something that Sends Casey UP THE RIVER for GOOD.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1211 on: May 28, 2009, 09:33:49 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!
I don't often post here about Caylee's case (usually I'm researchin' on the Sandra Cantu Vines)  but have followed Caylee's case very closely.

I'm posting because I noticed something, this evening on Nancy Grace, that I'm sure other Monkeys noticed....
Casey said she will kill herself before she gets the needle (paraphrasing) if found Guilty.

I have noticed over the months of Nancy's discussions of Casey's commissary...she has canned crab on the list.
Now, we know what a compulsive liar Casey is!
However, back when her info was still on line like MySpace & FaceBook - she had an account with I believe Cupid.com (it was a dating website).  Anyway,  posted in that profile she mentioned in her Likes/Dislikes, that she does not like Sushi because she is allergic to shellfish.

I hope the wise Florida LE is aware of this if indeed, she has allergies to shellfish and makes sure she has none in her cell!  I could just see her pulling that!  Or with peanuts/butter is she is allergic to them...(and it was a scene in an episode of The Closer - not sure if Casey was fan...but remember the other TV plot she liked??)

Snipped:
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Food-Allergies-3596/allergy-1.htm

Shellfish is a major danger for anaphylaxis though so any shellfish allergy should be handled with extreme caution.  Death is much more serious than blindness!  Death would be in the 'not uncommon' category for this category if you had a sudden anaphylactic reaction and didn't have an epi-pen at hand!!

I wonder if the jail will accept a rush delivery of lucious crab claws for Casey. Throat closing up and smothering to death may not be a bad idea.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1212 on: May 28, 2009, 09:35:16 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!
I don't often post here about Caylee's case (usually I'm researchin' on the Sandra Cantu Vines)  but have followed Caylee's case very closely.

I'm posting because I noticed something, this evening on Nancy Grace, that I'm sure other Monkeys noticed....
Casey said she will kill herself before she gets the needle (paraphrasing) if found Guilty.

I have noticed over the months of Nancy's discussions of Casey's commissary...she has canned crab on the list.
Now, we know what a compulsive liar Casey is!
However, back when her info was still on line like MySpace & FaceBook - she had an account with I believe Cupid.com (it was a dating website).  Anyway,  posted in that profile she mentioned in her Likes/Dislikes, that she does not like Sushi because she is allergic to shellfish.

I hope the wise Florida LE is aware of this if indeed, she has allergies to shellfish and makes sure she has none in her cell!  I could just see her pulling that!  Or with peanuts/butter is she is allergic to them...(and it was a scene in an episode of The Closer - not sure if Casey was fan...but remember the other TV plot she liked??)

Snipped:
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Food-Allergies-3596/allergy-1.htm

Shellfish is a major danger for anaphylaxis though so any shellfish allergy should be handled with extreme caution.  Death is much more serious than blindness!  Death would be in the 'not uncommon' category for this category if you had a sudden anaphylactic reaction and didn't have an epi-pen at hand!!

If I honestly thought she would do it with shell fish, I would send $500.00 wire transfer to her commissary account tomorrow to buy all they had in the store.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1213 on: May 28, 2009, 09:35:19 PM »

JSM I didn't know there was fake crab, does not sound like something I would care to eat 
There is and it tastes like crap. It's made out of some kind of fish and processed to look like crabmeat. It is awful.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1214 on: May 28, 2009, 09:36:28 PM »

I wonder if the jail will accept a rush delivery of lucious crab claws for Casey. Throat closing up and smothering to death may not be a bad idea.   

OMG...................You and I were thinking the SAME thing at the same time.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1215 on: May 28, 2009, 09:37:43 PM »

No Rose did you notice while watching Annie that when it came to crucial questions when they first came from the Atty's mouth..the first HIT to Annie's ears -
She would Touch her Nose
Touch her Hair
And then make a certain face ..and sort of swing her head as if her hair was in her eyes.
but it wasn't near her face.
Then when they asked her over and over  in all different ways the same repetitive questions about ZG she was straight up and showed no reaction.

Then when asked about the Xanex she does make a face " for a millisecond " she actually looks like a Deer caught in the Headlights... 
I think she was deceptive in some of her answers .. too.

Liars...........hmmm  it sure is a shame that kc is housed in her own cell  ( room, to her)  cause she is such a narcissist and sociopath with a compulsion to talk about herself, if she had a cellmate, I'll bet by now there would be a whole lot of details. They'd be there all mixed in between the lies.  Bozo got lucky with that.
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1216 on: May 28, 2009, 09:38:06 PM »

lonemonkey..what a great observation, one wonders if she truly is allergic to shellfish, is she storing cans of shellfish to kill herself with 
That is an awesome observation. My friend is deathly allergic to shellfish .. and Yes all he needs is a mouthful - not more than that. He did eat some type of pasta salad I do recall it had shredded shellfish in it - I believe it was lobster ( this was years back) he almost died. It was So Scary.

Thanks Monkeys for responding to my inquiry...
I just remember thinking...
Ewwww!  Canned jail crab?  How would you even dine on that in jail?  That's gross I thought....and it just always stood out in my mind when Nancy would rattle off her random items.
So when I came across that possible info early on in the case...
I filed it away in the abyss that is my brain...lol
And thought it would be just like Casey --------------> Monkey Devil!
  Lm
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1217 on: May 28, 2009, 09:38:31 PM »

I SO AGREE with you on this ~~
If she was one of the ones that were granted immunity then I would go out on a limb and say that the Xanax may have some weight to it.  Of course this is just my opinion.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1218 on: May 28, 2009, 09:39:01 PM »

No Rose I think your right .. my question is Would she be able to " control it" ..  I don't think so
She sure will be medicated during trial, last thing I want to see is her making bizarre facial expressions, like OJ. I get panic attacks, and I hate to say this, but I pick around at my palms and have a tendancy to rock back and forth in my chair, and shake until my medication kicks in. In other words I fidgit around, just like I notice she does, with her hands and hair. The only thing I don't fool around with is my hair.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1219 on: May 28, 2009, 09:39:17 PM »

JSM I didn't know there was fake crab, does not sound like something I would care to eat 
There is and it tastes like crap. It's made out of some kind of fish and processed to look like crabmeat. It is awful.

My cats like it. They get it for special treats. 

I hope Casey is breaking out in hives as we speak.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.