April 25, 2024, 09:11:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 313337 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1220 on: May 28, 2009, 09:39:35 PM »

This is the first that I heard of Anne D. saying that KC may have gave her a confession but she changed the subject when she talked about Caylee.   I wish she could have let her confess to her but I guess it would have been hard.

I don't believe Annie, actually I don't believe Annie was truthful about a lot of things.
No Rose I wasn't sure what to think of this either as if I remember correctly Anne seemed really rude to LE in her interviews. 
I believe and I remember reading this awhile back that there was two or three people that were going to be granted immunity for their testimony, I believe Annie was one of them. Now I can't recall where I read this or if this is rumor, but I do remember reading this.
I thought Cindy, George and Lee were offered immunity. But that is just my recall. Not sure about any of the others No Rose. Sorry. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1221 on: May 28, 2009, 09:39:49 PM »

JSM I didn't know there was fake crab, does not sound like something I would care to eat 
There is and it tastes like crap. It's made out of some kind of fish and processed to look like crabmeat. It is awful.
yes it is called KRAB ..and its a mix of Cod and something else  -  But My Friend who is Allergic to Shellfish ..cant eat this STUFF either ... Its called Mock Crab. KRAB.
They use it in many restaurants and they use it in Deli salads .. its cheaper and its still claimed as Seafood.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1222 on: May 28, 2009, 09:42:10 PM »

I don't see Casually Cool lurking about, so maybe it's safe to post this now... 

I thought it was bizarre and laughable in the hearing today, when Judge Strickland was having to cater to the schedules of the out-of-state "scheme team," and Baez smirked to the Judge (and I quote:)

"I'm trying to be a calendar guy here."
      Monkey Devil!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1223 on: May 28, 2009, 09:43:11 PM »

I wonder if the jail will accept a rush delivery of lucious crab claws for Casey. Throat closing up and smothering to death may not be a bad idea.   

OMG...................You and I were thinking the SAME thing at the same time.

Maybe we are both ready for a shrink. We maybe could get a discount if we went together.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1224 on: May 28, 2009, 09:43:42 PM »

JSM I didn't know there was fake crab, does not sound like something I would care to eat 
There is and it tastes like crap. It's made out of some kind of fish and processed to look like crabmeat. It is awful.
yes it is called KRAB ..and its a mix of Cod and something else  -  But My Friend who is Allergic to Shellfish ..cant eat this STUFF either ... Its called Mock Crab. KRAB.
They use it in many restaurants and they use it in Deli salads .. its cheaper and its still claimed as Seafood.

My Bad it is not Cod its Pollock
I looked up KRAB and this came up on Wiki - shows a Photo too
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_stick

Crab sticks (also called imitation crab meat or labeled as krab) is a type of processed sea food made of surimi, or finely pulverized white fish flesh, that has been shaped and cured to resemble snow crab legs.

Sugiyo Co., Ltd. (スギヨ, Sugiyo?) of Japan invented Crab stick by the name "Kanikama" in 1973. Crab stick is called generally by the name "Kanikama" in Japan.

The individual pieces are usually coloured red or yellowish red, and rectangular-oblong in shape, and small strings of the crab sticks can be neatly pulled and torn out in a similar manner to string cheese. The smell of crab sticks is similar to sea-food product, the texture is rubbery, and the taste is slightly salty. Crab sticks are cooked during the curing process and can be eaten directly from the package. Sometimes, the actual crab sticks are called "surimi". Contrary to popular belief, crab sticks do not actually contain any crab, and since 1993 manufacturers have been legally obliged to label them "crab flavoured sticks".[citation needed]

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1225 on: May 28, 2009, 09:44:50 PM »

Gotta go for now.  See you lovely monkeys later.

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1226 on: May 28, 2009, 09:45:08 PM »

I wonder if the jail will accept a rush delivery of lucious crab claws for Casey. Throat closing up and smothering to death may not be a bad idea.   

OH girls, we don't want to have to take up donations for your bail and all.  She'll wish she could die by poisoning after she gets to REAL prison.  She'll be hoping she kinds a Andrea Lyon lookalike for her protector.

Question:  can she take her supply pantry of food with her when she is transferred?  Maybe she's going to use it for barter?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: May 28, 2009, 09:45:50 PM »

This is the first that I heard of Anne D. saying that KC may have gave her a confession but she changed the subject when she talked about Caylee.   I wish she could have let her confess to her but I guess it would have been hard.

I don't believe Annie, actually I don't believe Annie was truthful about a lot of things.
No Rose I wasn't sure what to think of this either as if I remember correctly Anne seemed really rude to LE in her interviews. 
I believe and I remember reading this awhile back that there was two or three people that were going to be granted immunity for their testimony, I believe Annie was one of them. Now I can't recall where I read this or if this is rumor, but I do remember reading this.
I thought Cindy, George and Lee were offered immunity. But that is just my recall. Not sure about any of the others No Rose. Sorry. 

I think the three of them "wanted" immunity. I believe that fell through, thus the panicked, angry, tearful Spindy today. Reality is a bi*ch!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1228 on: May 28, 2009, 09:46:35 PM »

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

Bye Desi
Babba Lou 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: May 28, 2009, 09:46:42 PM »

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

Nite Desi.   an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: May 28, 2009, 09:47:58 PM »

OH girls, we don't want to have to take up donations for your bail and all.  She'll wish she could die by poisoning after she gets to REAL prison.  She'll be hoping she kinds a Andrea Lyon lookalike for her protector.

Question:  can she take her supply pantry of food with her when she is transferred?  Maybe she's going to use it for barter?

Aww! She'll just barter with what she's always bartered with... Monkey Devil!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1231 on: May 28, 2009, 09:49:46 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!
I don't often post here about Caylee's case (usually I'm researchin' on the Sandra Cantu Vines)  but have followed Caylee's case very closely.

I'm posting because I noticed something, this evening on Nancy Grace, that I'm sure other Monkeys noticed....
Casey said she will kill herself before she gets the needle (paraphrasing) if found Guilty.

I have noticed over the months of Nancy's discussions of Casey's commissary...she has canned crab on the list.
Now, we know what a compulsive liar Casey is!
However, back when her info was still on line like MySpace & FaceBook - she had an account with I believe Cupid.com (it was a dating website).  Anyway,  posted in that profile she mentioned in her Likes/Dislikes, that she does not like Sushi because she is allergic to shellfish.

I hope the wise Florida LE is aware of this if indeed, she has allergies to shellfish and makes sure she has none in her cell!  I could just see her pulling that!  Or with peanuts/butter is she is allergic to them...(and it was a scene in an episode of The Closer - not sure if Casey was fan...but remember the other TV plot she liked??)

Snipped:
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Food-Allergies-3596/allergy-1.htm

Shellfish is a major danger for anaphylaxis though so any shellfish allergy should be handled with extreme caution.  Death is much more serious than blindness!  Death would be in the 'not uncommon' category for this category if you had a sudden anaphylactic reaction and didn't have an epi-pen at hand!!

Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1232 on: May 28, 2009, 09:54:56 PM »

Going to get off of here for tonight!  Good Nite all! 

I stated this before but I wish we could do something for Caylee to remember her since we will soon be coming up on a year since this precious baby was taken from us.  I know she is in a better place but it still breaks my heart to think about her.  I just can't imagine that she is just $$$$ to her grandparents, brother, mother and the attorneys. 

We love you precious Caylee and you will always be our little  an angelic monkey 
May you rest in peace and know how much strangers loved you.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1233 on: May 28, 2009, 09:55:42 PM »

lonemonkey..what a great observation, one wonders if she truly is allergic to shellfish, is she storing cans of shellfish to kill herself with 
That is an awesome observation. My friend is deathly allergic to shellfish .. and Yes all he needs is a mouthful - not more than that. He did eat some type of pasta salad I do recall it had shredded shellfish in it - I believe it was lobster ( this was years back) he almost died. It was So Scary.

Thanks Monkeys for responding to my inquiry...
I just remember thinking...
Ewwww!  Canned jail crab?  How would you even dine on that in jail?  That's gross I thought....and it just always stood out in my mind when Nancy would rattle off her random items.
So when I came across that possible info early on in the case...
I filed it away in the abyss that is my brain...lol
And thought it would be just like Casey --------------> Monkey Devil!
  Lm
Lonemonkey, now that you mentioned the NG connection it just dawned on me MAYBE. I don't think there was any crab anywhere on the commissary list. The reason I think this is that when NG said that the next day we went through the list at work to see what she could order. I remember my friend saying she didn't see any crab on the order sheet. I have it downloaded at work. I am probably wrong, if so please excuse this post. TIA JSM

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1234 on: May 28, 2009, 09:55:53 PM »

I don't see Casually Cool lurking about, so maybe it's safe to post this now... 

I thought it was bizarre and laughable in the hearing today, when Judge Strickland was having to cater to the schedules of the out-of-state "scheme team," and Baez smirked to the Judge (and I quote:)

"I'm trying to be a calendar guy here."
      Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

I was trying to find the pic of Skanky and Bozo together and Bozo was wrapped in something with leopard spots. I think he has already started his Calender Guy portfolio..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1235 on: May 28, 2009, 09:56:09 PM »

Photobucket pix of today's hearing.....thanks for your patience and everyone's prayers for my friend. You guys are the best!

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/May%2028%20Hearing%20KC/

thanks for all the pictures...
Cindy seemed so desperate to get Casey to notice her...it was pathetic...Cindy looked like she had not slept for a while...Did Casey even look at her parents? I didn't see it if she did..

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: May 28, 2009, 09:57:38 PM »

Going to get off of here for tonight!  Good Nite all! 

I stated this before but I wish we could do something for Caylee to remember her since we will soon be coming up on a year since this precious baby was taken from us.  I know she is in a better place but it still breaks my heart to think about her.  I just can't imagine that she is just $$$$ to her grandparents, brother, mother and the attorneys. 

We love you precious Caylee and you will always be our little  an angelic monkey 
May you rest in peace and know how much strangers loved you.

Good nite, Grandma2maddie   an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1237 on: May 28, 2009, 10:02:58 PM »

Deenie, I don't believe it would take to much to push Casey's buttons, and she would go nuts in a matter of seconds.
No Rose I think your right .. my question is Would she be able to " control it" ..  I don't think so
She sure will be medicated during trial, last thing I want to see is her making bizarre facial expressions, like OJ. I get panic attacks, and I hate to say this, but I pick around at my palms and have a tendancy to rock back and forth in my chair, and shake until my medication kicks in. In other words I fidgit around, just like I notice she does, with her hands and hair. The only thing I don't fool around with is my hair.
No Rose, I get panic attacks too especially when flying on a plane. I ran out of my pills on the way back from DC, I rocked back and forth, then the only thing I could think of to do was pray. I prayed the rosary counting on my fingers, rocking back and forth. Probably looked like a complete idiot. So just let JSM say I know what you are talking about. TIA JSM

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1238 on: May 28, 2009, 10:03:40 PM »

Interesting
http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2009/jan/11/what-do-casey-anthony-and-fellow-inmates-buy-behin/

snipped

ORLANDO, Fla. — Jail inmates can't go to the mall, but they still go shopping.

In fact, last year they spent $2.8 million from their cells. That's a lot of coffee, honey buns and Texas beef instant lunch.
Those are some of the top 10 best sellers behind bars, but the Orange County Jail commissary actually offers several hundred food and personal items, including black Converse high tops for $25.95, colored pencils for $3.25, T-shirts for $4.99 and a Sony radio for $21.
Jails are required to provide inmates with their basic needs: nutritional meals, medical care, clothing and other hygiene necessities.
Still, being locked up doesn't mean inmates have to give up their favorite snack food or do without a pocket dictionary. Those with money in their inmate account can pick up a few personal items from the commissary -- a made-to-order service available to most of the 4,000 inmates.
"If they have the means to buy Converse, what's the harm in selling them?" asked Frank Priola, the jail's fiscal manager.
This week, the jail's most famous inmate, Casey Anthony, bought $48.01 worth of items, including Cocoa Butter lotion ($2.93), five chocolate-chip granola bars ($2.93) and a bag of cheese puffs (75 cents). She previously bought a radio, Speed Stick deodorant, Noxzema face wash, and a sketch pad and pencils.
There are limits to what the commissary offers, of course. A jail official recently corrected CNN's Nancy Grace when the host talked about a "shrimp cocktail" Anthony had ordered. The closest thing in stock is a shrimp-flavored instant lunch of ramen noodles, jail spokesman Allen Moore said.

Commissaries in jails don't differ much from those in federal and state prisons. The shopping lists vary, depending on what the warden will allow, said Ed Bales, managing director of Federal Prison Consultants LLC.
In October, The Wall Street Journal reported that some federal prisoners use pouches of mackerel fillets as currency in the big house.

Mackerel is offered at the Orange jail ($1.75). Moore said he's not aware of a bartering system in the local lockup, but inmates may trade commissary items with one another.
Inmates aren't the only ones who benefit from the commissary. Orange County profits from the one-source shopping.

The commissary is operated by Keefe Commissary Network, a Missouri-based company that focuses on this unique market niche.

Link to Keefe - http://www.keefegroup.com/index.php?p=6

If you go to the Keefe link there is a photo of some of the foods that they offer out - and there is Pouches with the Words " Fresh Catch" ...  that would be seafood or fish I would think ...

Here Fishy Fishy .. I mean Shell~fishy fishy go to Casey lol. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1239 on: May 28, 2009, 10:05:43 PM »

My Bad it is not Cod its Pollock
I looked up KRAB and this came up on Wiki - shows a Photo too
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_stick

Crab sticks (also called imitation crab meat or labeled as krab) is a type of processed sea food made of surimi, or finely pulverized white fish flesh, that has been shaped and cured to resemble snow crab legs.

Sugiyo Co., Ltd. (スギヨ, Sugiyo?) of Japan invented Crab stick by the name "Kanikama" in 1973. Crab stick is called generally by the name "Kanikama" in Japan.

The individual pieces are usually coloured red or yellowish red, and rectangular-oblong in shape, and small strings of the crab sticks can be neatly pulled and torn out in a similar manner to string cheese. The smell of crab sticks is similar to sea-food product, the texture is rubbery, and the taste is slightly salty. Crab sticks are cooked during the curing process and can be eaten directly from the package. Sometimes, the actual crab sticks are called "surimi". Contrary to popular belief, crab sticks do not actually contain any crab, and since 1993 manufacturers have been legally obliged to label them "crab flavoured sticks".[citation needed]
Thanks Deenie, whatever it is made of it tastes like crap not crab.  Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.