March 28, 2024, 05:23:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 311438 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1280 on: May 28, 2009, 11:02:29 PM »

Deenie, I don't believe it would take to much to push Casey's buttons, and she would go nuts in a matter of seconds.
No Rose I think your right .. my question is Would she be able to " control it" ..  I don't think so
She sure will be medicated during trial, last thing I want to see is her making bizarre facial expressions, like OJ. I get panic attacks, and I hate to say this, but I pick around at my palms and have a tendancy to rock back and forth in my chair, and shake until my medication kicks in. In other words I fidgit around, just like I notice she does, with her hands and hair. The only thing I don't fool around with is my hair.
No Rose, I get panic attacks too especially when flying on a plane. I ran out of my pills on the way back from DC, I rocked back and forth, then the only thing I could think of to do was pray. I prayed the rosary counting on my fingers, rocking back and forth. Probably looked like a complete idiot. So just let JSM say I know what you are talking about. TIA JSM
Thank-you, not that I want you to have panic attacks, I don't wish that on anyone, just glad to know someone else gets them, I didn't want to sound like I was completely crazy by saying that.  an angelic monkey They are so scary.

I started having panic attacks after my sister died last year. Everything in the world was going wrong. The cable and internet had been going in and out, and son needed internet for finals. After waiting for five days for them to come, there was a series of cable guys showing up and they would fix a little and then say someone else would have to come to do something else. After about five different guys coming and me not dealing well with anything, the last guy came to my back door to tell me someone else would have to come and it would be next week. I was trying to make a grilled cheese sandwich and when he said that, I smacked myself in the head with my spatula. My son started backing up, and the guy ran for the truck. In about five minutes TWO different trucks showed up and they had the problem fixed in 5 mins. I figured they had sent two as backups for each other.

This is a longwinded off topic kind of post, but I have a point. I know what it is like to be under the full throes of a panic attack. It is a horrible feeling to feel your chest pounding, your hands shaking, a feeling of wanting to run and impending doom. Casey being able to control an attack like that in court is amazing, if she is doing that. I would never be able to control myself without meds if they came on me in that situation. I would be proned to jump and run out of the room, chains a-jingling, no matter how many balliffs were there.

BTW, I must have a red flag on my cable account, because now when they send someone, it is always two trucks and they come right away and fix it really fast.  My elderly cat has a red caution flag on her account at the vets too.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1281 on: May 28, 2009, 11:03:24 PM »

Alright, I will say it...this new member of the team makes LKB look good..... 

ROTFL Dolce-

I only see pocketbook envy in that shot, OR, pocketbook snooty, look at LKB, can't tell which. hee hee
B
I would hope that LKB is able to afford a Brighton bag on her own.   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1282 on: May 28, 2009, 11:06:44 PM »

OMG!!!!! It is worse than what I thought. This is like something from a really bad B-movie!  I am truely speechless. You are right Dolce, she makes Miss Piggy look downright cute.
Even more shocking..she makes Baez look small!!

Ohhhhhhhhhh, Dolce, I've been waiting for you!!!  Have you seen Ms. Death Penalty's double, white barrettes?    

Little girl, white, Goody, barrettes!

I said it before, but barrettes and wrinkles.................... well, it's just wrong..............
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1283 on: May 28, 2009, 11:06:44 PM »

I hate to say it but I think I would laugh if I read a headline stating "Casey Anthony - Death by Sushi - Tot Mom gets what she deserves..."
NG would be sporting this shirt for a Month ..

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1284 on: May 28, 2009, 11:07:46 PM »

Deenie, I don't believe it would take to much to push Casey's buttons, and she would go nuts in a matter of seconds.
No Rose I think your right .. my question is Would she be able to " control it" ..  I don't think so
She sure will be medicated during trial, last thing I want to see is her making bizarre facial expressions, like OJ. I get panic attacks, and I hate to say this, but I pick around at my palms and have a tendancy to rock back and forth in my chair, and shake until my medication kicks in. In other words I fidgit around, just like I notice she does, with her hands and hair. The only thing I don't fool around with is my hair.
No Rose, I get panic attacks too especially when flying on a plane. I ran out of my pills on the way back from DC, I rocked back and forth, then the only thing I could think of to do was pray. I prayed the rosary counting on my fingers, rocking back and forth. Probably looked like a complete idiot. So just let JSM say I know what you are talking about. TIA JSM
Thank-you, not that I want you to have panic attacks, I don't wish that on anyone, just glad to know someone else gets them, I didn't want to sound like I was completely crazy by saying that.  an angelic monkey They are so scary.

I started having panic attacks after my sister died last year. Everything in the world was going wrong. The cable and internet had been going in and out, and son needed internet for finals. After waiting for five days for them to come, there was a series of cable guys showing up and they would fix a little and then say someone else would have to come to do something else. After about five different guys coming and me not dealing well with anything, the last guy came to my back door to tell me someone else would have to come and it would be next week. I was trying to make a grilled cheese sandwich and when he said that, I smacked myself in the head with my spatula. My son started backing up, and the guy ran for the truck. In about five minutes TWO different trucks showed up and they had the problem fixed in 5 mins. I figured they had sent two as backups for each other.

This is a longwinded off topic kind of post, but I have a point. I know what it is like to be under the full throes of a panic attack. It is a horrible feeling to feel your chest pounding, your hands shaking, a feeling of wanting to run and impending doom. Casey being able to control an attack like that in court is amazing, if she is doing that. I would never be able to control myself without meds if they came on me in that situation. I would be proned to jump and run out of the room, chains a-jingling, no matter how many balliffs were there.

BTW, I must have a red flag on my cable account, because now when they send someone, it is always two trucks and they come right away and fix it really fast.  My elderly cat has a red caution flag on her account at the vets too.   
I share your pain,Fanny.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1285 on: May 28, 2009, 11:08:03 PM »

Hi Monkeys ......... I just read the Lyon News.. and saw Slore in Court on Video .......

I could not resist ......

HOLY  SLORE she has doubled in Size ...... Monkey Devil!
Mein Gott! Did you see the crack all those jumbo women made in the floor? Who's gonna pay for THAT?????? Monkey Devil!

It is Lawzilla and Rodan all over again. I hope there is no fire sale of 2x pantyhose, there's gonna be all kinds a scrappin'

ps. stop bating me you monkeys, I am not being nice but I am laughing my azz off.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1286 on: May 28, 2009, 11:09:29 PM »

Ohhhhhhhhhh, Dolce, I've been waiting for you!!!  Have you seen Ms. Death Penalty's double, white barrettes?    

I said it before, but barrettes and wrinkles.................... well, it's just wrong..............
  Oh no she didn't!!!  What is she gonna do next, pull out a scrunci?? I think its not really a lady, but a man in drag! 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1287 on: May 28, 2009, 11:10:09 PM »

ROTFL Dolce-

I only see pocketbook envy in that shot, OR, pocketbook snooty, look at LKB, can't tell which. hee hee
B

I bet Bozo's briefcase came from Office Supply. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1288 on: May 28, 2009, 11:10:33 PM »

Oh no she didn't!!!  What is she gonna do next, pull out a scrunci?? I think its not really a lady, but a man in drag! 
Dude looks like a lady!!!  (sing it with me, children)

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1289 on: May 28, 2009, 11:10:33 PM »

Dolce ...

Yah I put the " Poptart" in just for YOU ........ I did lol

I nearly shot mashed tatoes out my nose!! That is gonna be my new phone screen saver!!
I try Dolce .. I do try lol   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1290 on: May 28, 2009, 11:10:33 PM »

I hate to say it but I think I would laugh if I read a headline stating "Casey Anthony - Death by Sushi - Tot Mom gets what she deserves..."
NG would be sporting this shirt for a Month ..

I think I would have to work it into my line as well.   

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1291 on: May 28, 2009, 11:10:34 PM »

OMG!!!!! It is worse than what I thought. This is like something from a really bad B-movie!  I am truely speechless. You are right Dolce, she makes Miss Piggy look downright cute.
Even more shocking..she makes Baez look small!!

Oh my gosh! Ive been gone 4 days and thats darn right scarey!!!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1292 on: May 28, 2009, 11:12:05 PM »

ROTFL Dolce-

B

No way-
She's Hermes all the way. Maybe Chloe, but I think she's old school.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1293 on: May 28, 2009, 11:12:43 PM »

Hiya, Blink!!   

Hey, I've laughed all day at the pair! I've already nicknamed them! 

"Mae West" and "Carol King on steroids and gone wrong!"

These latest pics may have to inspire me to look to the pro football teams for a tackle............... 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1294 on: May 28, 2009, 11:14:26 PM »

It is Lawzilla and Rodan all over again. I hope there is no fire sale of 2x pantyhose, there's gonna be all kinds a scrappin'

ps. stop bating me you monkeys, I am not being nice but I am laughing my azz off.
I have been very good at holding my tongue about the kankles and the fact that those puppies look like they are screaming and the heels about to snap in 2.....but I am being very good and not judgemental.  Smile

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1295 on: May 28, 2009, 11:14:45 PM »

Fatima has nothing on Her .....
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/D77aICNLgvE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/D77aICNLgvE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1296 on: May 28, 2009, 11:15:40 PM »

Deenie bust out the Steven Tyler girlfriend!!

This dude IS a lady!!  (ya ya)

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1297 on: May 28, 2009, 11:15:46 PM »

I have been very good at holding my tongue about the kankles and the fact that those puppies look like they are screaming and the heels about to snap in 2.....but I am being very good and not judgemental.  Smile
Come on Dolce, eh eh eh eh  Walk this way.............................

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1298 on: May 28, 2009, 11:16:00 PM »

Dolce I have not SNORTED DIET COKE in a Very long time............... Thank YOU 

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1299 on: May 28, 2009, 11:16:21 PM »

Hiya, Blink!!   

Hey, I've laughed all day at the pair! I've already nicknamed them! 

"Mae West" and "Carol King on steroids and gone wrong!"

These latest pics may have to inspire me to look to the pro football teams for a tackle............... 

OMG CBB-

Mr. Blink says " They are not women, it's a farce." Those 2 are tackles, and I would sign them. lol
B
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.