March 28, 2024, 02:26:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 311413 times)
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1340 on: May 29, 2009, 12:28:45 AM »

I hate to say it but I think I would laugh if I read a headline stating "Casey Anthony - Death by Sushi - Tot Mom gets what she deserves..."
NG would be sporting this shirt for a Month ..

I just caught this and fell outta my chair giggling!!!!!!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1341 on: May 29, 2009, 12:29:34 AM »

OMG! I would never have remembered it, but you are right on, Blink! Owen!!!   

FOR CBB:

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1342 on: May 29, 2009, 12:34:38 AM »

Alright, I will say it...this new member of the team makes LKB look good..... 

He ... He .. I mean She ..Looka Like a Man ........  Monkey Devil!

Baez is prolly the only one who shaves under his arms ...  Monkey Devil!
He prob has too LOOK UP to make Eye Contact .............  Monkey Devil!

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1343 on: May 29, 2009, 12:38:07 AM »

I had forgotten how painful it is to watch Baez in the courtroom;  Also, he is still trying to involve Jesse by suggestion - was stunned he actually called Jesse a suspect while making his argument.  No ethics whatsoever.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1344 on: May 29, 2009, 12:40:09 AM »

...;  I wonder how often she shampoos ?  She's an elderly Flower Child.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1345 on: May 29, 2009, 12:41:14 AM »

~ Good night all ...   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1346 on: May 29, 2009, 12:50:32 AM »

Well, we know that thing was never laid down, so to speak!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1347 on: May 29, 2009, 12:52:29 AM »

I had forgotten how painful it is to watch Baez in the courtroom;  Also, he is still trying to involve Jesse by suggestion - was stunned he actually called Jesse a suspect while making his argument.  No ethics whatsoever.

That was a massive boo boo on Bozo, guess he missed slander & defamation of character 101 class...he'll find out just how much at a later date 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1348 on: May 29, 2009, 12:53:10 AM »

OMG! I would never have remembered it, but you are right on, Blink! Owen!!!   

FOR CBB:

OMG the he to the she!

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1349 on: May 29, 2009, 01:16:50 AM »

Good morning Monkeys !!!

Did I make it in time for the show ??

I like your new avi, Sea Searcher!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1350 on: May 29, 2009, 02:14:12 AM »

That was a massive boo boo on Bozo, guess he missed slander & defamation of character 101 class...he'll find out just how much at a later date 

You know, I wish he really would find out from Jesse's family. There is NO REASON for him to keep trying to implicate that young man. He has cooperated with LE, he took a polygraph, but yet Baez keeps trying.  I hope this bites him in the end.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1351 on: May 29, 2009, 04:39:39 AM »

Good morning all monkeys!

I hope today is the day for the documents!

I think the new attorney is very appropriate and I do hope she cries in court when pleading for KC and I hope that ALL JURORS REMEMBER THAT NO ONE HAS CRIED FOR CAYLEE, EVER!  I hope everyone reinforces that idea from now until the trial so that no one misses that point when the new drama queen tries that one! 

It is ironic that the type of people (overweight, old, not very pretty looking) that KC and her crowd avoided are the people that are helping her to get away with murder!  Everyone is right, KC is a chameleon, she changes to fit into the current crowd, and boy, she is sure is not fitting into her clothes like the rest of her new crowd, eh? 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1352 on: May 29, 2009, 05:06:30 AM »

...;  I wonder how often she shampoos ?  She's an elderly Flower Child.
Ono - She is Just that " An Elderly Flower Child"  .. You certainly pegged her Correct. She though looks worse than David Crosby on a Bad Day .. Why so I say ..Is because David Crosby is/was a Man that had a Legacy of being his own Look - He never though looked out of hygiene.
I say Ms. Lyon's Needs a " American Idol" Make-over - She to me has proven nothing - Its not like she is Susan Boyle .. who Aims for nothing but sharing a Voice of an Angel. She is and was a No One " yet is found to have talent" out of this world - Ms Boyle - is not though dubbed " Angel of Death Row". Ms Boyle has taken care of her own parents - who were of illness- On death row - and she gave her life up for them.

Ms Lyon's Career credits herself on and of her Past - that she is  All that and a Buffalo bigger than Life on Stage in the Court Room. For all that its worth she looks like a 1962
throw back .. In 2009. She will not though change her hair, clothing, because she uses her Looks - " Uncanny" and Wack - to her Advantage. She does not want to look like "today" its part of her Persona to Stand out - she does though not Understand there is a difference between being Unique and showing yourself to the world looking like a TOAD -
A Travesty on Two feet. Her Hair looks worse than Charles Manson's - It's her own perception of what she represents. She lives in the early 60's - Yes she does.
Yes- and I find it not favorable. You do not have to look like a CNN Bot - but Come on - We live in 2009 now .. You Represent your Value by the way you Present Yourself. She too me looks like the bottom scale of " a Wack Job". Just because she had credentials and has taught Lectures -does not make her " Qualified" .. Her lack of concern of her looks alone makes me think Twice.
Her Premise is to not convict - Is that because when she Rants and Raves, Screams and CRY's TEARS in the Court Room + looks like a Charlie Manson Cult Member - everyone is terrified of her .. Or is it due to her being a qualified Atty? Makes me wonder.

She will be fired by Slore before July - Lyon's is a short lived Stint - by Bobo Baez .. She is just another Flash in the Pan -  Yet another notch in the belt of the Dream Team.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1353 on: May 29, 2009, 05:33:06 AM »

Charles Manson
Perfect example of Voice and Sway - Looks like a human RAT .. Period  -and still today has Followers of 100k. Because he looks strange and talks in Circles ..No matter that he was part/and was of heinous Murders .. He is so strange and wack that ppl find him a rock star yet today. The thing is though that if Charlie was ever to be pardoned he would not know how to live in Society - Unless his cult lovers were to care for him. He is one twisted sick Mo Fo - and I can't believe that people even find him a person -yet Many do even in 2009.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nxyc2xCBxBs&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Nxyc2xCBxBs&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1</a>

Ms. Lyon's should take a part in her Looks - bec her looks represent her more than she realizes - and this is not about Fashion or cosmetics or anything of the sort. It has to due with her Mental self - and what she thinks of herself - that is shown to the Outside world.
jmo

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1354 on: May 29, 2009, 06:04:15 AM »

She could/should have presented herself like >>>

http://www.andrealyon.com/andrea1-crimson2_004.htm
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 06:05:50 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1355 on: May 29, 2009, 06:08:56 AM »

I have been watching this interview of all of them again.

http://www.wftv.com/video/19591538/index.html

This time I turned off all the sound and watched their facial expressions and body language without the distraction of their voices. If you watch Baez with his eternal smirk, you will see he refuses to give front and center to anyone. Even when Lyon is talking he is carrying on a conversation in the background with a reporter. She actually stopped at one point and looked at him, like do you want me to talk or do you want to talk?

When he was first talking if you observe her facial expressions, she appears to be looking at him like "shut up you blabbering fool", you are destroying this case. She knows he is a detriment to this case, and honestly, I don't see her letting him continue like this for long. From what I have read she is a no nonsense, very methodical attorney and his blabbering about such nonsense is going to be curtailed by her.

If the Florida Bar does not get him first, I see her getting rid of him shortly if she stands a chance on defending KC properly.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1356 on: May 29, 2009, 06:20:29 AM »

Here is some weekend reading.......

Here is Andrea Lyons "Defending the Life or Death Case."
http://www.wisspd.org/html/training/ProgMaterials/Conf2006/DDEFE.pdf

The woman is not there to keep Casey out of prison (ie. not guilty verdict), she is there to keep her off the gurney/out of the chair (guilty verdict). IMO

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1357 on: May 29, 2009, 06:24:07 AM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2009/05/28/andrea-d-lyon-caseys-new-death-penalty-qualified-attorney/

check out comment section

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1358 on: May 29, 2009, 06:24:59 AM »

Here is some weekend reading.......

Here is Andrea Lyons "Defending the Life or Death Case."
http://www.wisspd.org/html/training/ProgMaterials/Conf2006/DDEFE.pdf

The woman is not there to keep Casey out of prison (ie. not guilty verdict), she is there to keep her off the gurney/out of the chair (guilty verdict). IMO

After reading that last night, I wondered if she was going to say KC had ineffective counsel and that is why she should not be put to death. That evidently is something she has used in the past. I noticed she gave a list of what lawyer's qualifications should be to defend a death penalty case, and Baez fit none of her criteria.  Interesting she said there should be a minimum of two DP qualified attorneys.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1359 on: May 29, 2009, 07:33:22 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0905/28/ng.01.html
Nancy Grace Transcripts
GRACE: Straight out to Natisha Lance also at the courthouse in court today. What was tot mom`s demeanor in court and why were you in court today?

NATISHA LANCE, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Well, Nancy, her demeanor in court today -- well, first of all, she was business attire once again, blue button-down shirt, gray slack pants. She was very -- she seemed very free about the whole situation.

She smiled a couple of times. She communicated with her attorneys on several different occasions. She`s played with her hair a little bit, but she paid very close attention to what was going on in the courtroom.

Now these motions that Drew talked about earlier with the video being released, the defense is saying that this is unconstitutional and it`s a violation of her rights. Now you heard Tammy Unser in that audio, but the defense also took depositions of Tammy Unser and they`re saying that in their depositions they were able to find out that this was something that was orchestrated by the Orange County Sheriff`s Office and the jail in order to get a reaction out of Casey Anthony.

GRACE: Out to a veteran trial lawyer, Bill Sheaffer, also joining us from Orlando. He`s a criminal defense attorney there and knows his way around the courtroom. He`s a legal analyst with WFTV in court today.

Mr. Sheaffer, thank you for joining us. Mr. Sheaffer, wasn`t she videoed in a common area a kind of a waiting room area before she went in to sick bay? I`m not sure of where she was, when she was videoed.

BILL SHEAFFER, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTY. WFTV LEGAL ANALYST, IN COURT TODAY: It was a common area and that in and of itself, in my mind, defeats this claim that there was some violation of her right to privacy. I mean, where was she? She`s in the Orange County jail, for heaven`s sakes.

GRACE: And let me point out not too delicately, Mr. Sheaffer, that she`s in jail. They can watch her take a poop if they want to much less sit in a common area with other people.

And also, Mr. Sheaffer, I know you and I have traditionally been on different sides of the fence, but let me remind you of the U.S. Supreme Court case and the Christian Burial case which we all learned in law school. The cops can even trick somebody, for instance, into a confession as long as their constitutional rights are not violated.

So in this case, so what if cops said, hey, she`s going to see live coverage of the discovery of Caylee`s remains. Let`s let her see it and see what she does. Is that unconstitutional, Mr. Sheaffer?

SHEAFFER: You`re going to be surprised, I`m going to agree with you. I do not believe that it`s unconstitutional. The law enforcement has a right, in my opinion, to compare the lack of reaction when ostensibly the child`s remains were found the first time with the reaction of Casey the second time when the remains were found and her reaction, the prosecutors are going to argue, and I believe rightly so, that it shows guilty knowledge because she knew that`s where the child`s body was. She knew because she`s the killer.

GRACE: Sheaffer, you`ve been in court a million times in that courthouse. What`s your prediction on how the judge is going to rule on this?

SHEAFFER: If the judge finds that it`s staged, I don`t know that that`s going to cause him a lot of problem. I think the problem may come because it was eluded to that Baez was trying to get to her during the time that this was allegedly staged.

If the judge finds that he may find that she had a due process violation and a right to counsel and it could be suppressed or not released to the public, but you know what? They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. There have been 10,000 words describing her reaction.

Who cares at this point whether the videotape is released because we all know what her reaction was and her reaction is what is the damning part of this evidence.

GRACE: Well, Sheaffer, I understand where you`re coming from, but the fact that Baez may have been somewhere in the jailhouse waiting to get in to see her. I don`t see how constitutionally legally that`s going to make a difference. It may irritate the judge, but as far as a legal ruling goes, irritation doesn`t matter.

He`s got to go down the black and white of the constitution, but I see how it could sway his opinion as you are saying.

Very quickly to Leonard Padilla, bounty hunter who will be under oath in this case. Leonard, reports are surfacing that tot mom says that she will outsmart lady justice. If she gets the death penalty, she will kill herself behind bars. Is that the tot mom Casey Anthony that you have come to know?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, WILL BE DEPOSED IN TOT MOM CIVIL SUIT: No. No, that`s not going to happen. If you were to ask anybody that was around her whether it was Rob, Dick or Tracy, they would tell her the same thing. There is no way she`s going to commit suicide and even if she was on the gurney and the needle is put in her arm she`d be fluffing her hair. She`s not going to get off that easy.

GRACE: Why the fluffing hair comment, Padilla? Why do you say that?

PADILLA: Because she`s just that vain. She`s just going to lay there if she gets the death penalty, if she`s just going to go out the way is. She`s Casey.

GRACE: I want to go to Terence Lenamon, a special guest joining us. He is the former defense attorney, death penalty qualified for tot mom Casey Anthony. He argued to get the death penalty in a written memo to the state.

There is a new death penalty lawyer on the case, Terence Lenamon. Mr. Lenamon, you have not divulged anything secret about the case, but I`m gathering you and Baez butted heads about what you think would be the appropriate and best defense for her.

What do you make of the new death penalty lawyer?

(ON THE PHONE)

TERENCE LENAMON, FORMER ATTORNEY FOR CASEY ANTHONY: Nancy, I think it`s an excellent choice he made with Miss Lyons. Miss Lyons is an experienced trial lawyer, who`s handled a lot of death penalty cases, brings a lot to the table. And if he butts heads with her I suspect she`s going to prevail because she`s the one with the experience and knows how to handle a case like this.

GRACE: Terence Lenamon, what do you think of the defense argument that catching her on video at the time that she was watching live coverage when Caylee`s body was discovered is inhuman?

LENAMON: You know, Nancy, I don`t -- I don`t disagree with what Mr. Sheaffer was saying, his legal observations on the right to privacy while you`re in jail. I think that what the defense is trying to say here is that this -- the press coverage of this has to stop somewhere and we need to move forward and actually try this case with 12 jurors instead of.

(CROSSTALK)

GRACE: Terence. Terence, please don`t get me wrong, I respect you greatly. But this isn`t just about press coverage, this is about whether this video will end up in court.

LENAMON: I think his analysis was correct. If the judge has concerns that she had a right to counsel at that time and her right to counsel was effectively taken away by the Department of Corrections because of a delay, I think that he may have some concerns about that. I don`t know all the details and facts.

GRACE: Right.
LENAMON: . of that specific situation.

GRACE: With me, Terence Lenamon, former attorney for tot mom.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.