April 24, 2024, 07:42:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 313268 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #140 on: May 27, 2009, 01:37:29 PM »

If anyone is interested, Dominic Casey has all released documents on his website....

http://dgator.com/documents.aspx

Thanks Seeme, why woud DC do that if he is working for Cindy? TIA JSM

Hi JSM.  an angelic monkey

I notice up on the top right of that page, there is "Denotes Document Error**".
My guess is Cindy is keeping track of any errors in the documents.

Good afternoon Monkeys.   an angelic monkey

Waste, Huge Waste.   
  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #141 on: May 27, 2009, 01:40:40 PM »

ODVI is = Open Discussion on ID (Investigation Discovery)...

http://community.discovery.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/3581916879?f=3581916879

They want JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE AS WELL...

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
Thanks 
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: May 27, 2009, 01:40:58 PM »

Cindy and George will be in court tomorrow, looking pathetic, question is will Brad be there 
wonder if Cindy will flip off the cameras again...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: May 27, 2009, 01:41:55 PM »

Cindy and George will be in court tomorrow, looking pathetic, question is will Brad be there 
She's planning on mooning the crowd tomorrow  She has to keep it interesting 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: May 27, 2009, 01:43:13 PM »

<snipped by Desi>
I just pulled this from the OD site, I found it quite interesting, what do you monkeys think….
QUOTE FROM xxxxx IN ODVI

“Good evening everyone !
I've been thinking about Annie Downing sworn depo with Zenaida's attorneys & found something I thought was interesting. I snipped this statement made by her: "she had told me that — I wish I remember word for word. Just that everything — that Caylee was going to be home before her third birthday, and that she knew she was going to be home before her third birthday, and that Caylee was close; that she’s like, you know, when this is said and done, I have so much to tell you.”
Casey was arrested on July 17th & remained in jail till August 21st when Padilla posted her bond. Caylee's birthday was August 9th. So Caylee's birhtday had passed by the time she was home on bail & Annie was there visiting. I wonder if Morgan caught this?”

Casey was arrested July 16, 2008.  She was not released from jail until August 21, 2008.

Caylee's third birthday would have been August 9, 2008 -- nearly two weeks before Casey was released on bond and reportedly visited at home by Annie Downing.

Annie's statement in her deposition that Casey told her in person, at the Anthony home, that Caylee would be home by her birthday, appears impossible to be true.

http://investigation.discovery.com/blogs/criminal-report/casey_anthony_full_coverage/timeline/aug16-aug20/aug16-aug20.html

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: May 27, 2009, 01:44:57 PM »

It might be a meshing of several conversations, then again I'd have to listen again to her deposition & OCSO interview to see if there is a distinction as to when Annie said this regarding Caylee's birthday - Annie supposedly went to the house twice, talked to Casey on the phone before her arrest.

What will be interesting since we were discussing phone records    Annie spoke about a prepaid phone that Casey was using while on bond, when asked who gave it to her & paid for it Annie stated that maybe her attorney, maybe her family.   Annie claims she never called it hmmm - that is in direct violation of her bond conditions.   If everyone recalls, the Anthonys had to secure a landline phone in their house before Casey's release as part of the terms.     Be careful what you ask for Bozo!

I might be wrong - but didn't the securing of the landline have something to do with her ankle-monitoring equipment?       Still, I don't think she was allowed to talk on cell phones.....

That's what I thought too.Annie remarked about them texting didn't she?

Yep.  I can't wait to see what happens with all of that.   You know darn well that C&G provided KC with cell phones while she was out on bail.   Is there any way to track text messages on a pre-paid cell phone?   

Speaking of cell phones - I'm still wondering what ever happened with DCasey's cell phone records to that psychic in VA.  There are so many unanswered questions.  We need Docs NOW.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: May 27, 2009, 01:46:35 PM »

Thanks a lot NoRose!  Considering a lobotomy or electro-shock therapy to rid my poor mind of that traumatic image!  Ewwwww!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: May 27, 2009, 01:48:36 PM »

Thanks a lot NoRose!  Considering a lobotomy or electro-shock therapy to rid my poor mind of that traumatic image!  Ewwwww!

You guys are funny.   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: May 27, 2009, 01:54:11 PM »

It might be a meshing of several conversations, then again I'd have to listen again to her deposition & OCSO interview to see if there is a distinction as to when Annie said this regarding Caylee's birthday - Annie supposedly went to the house twice, talked to Casey on the phone before her arrest.

What will be interesting since we were discussing phone records    Annie spoke about a prepaid phone that Casey was using while on bond, when asked who gave it to her & paid for it Annie stated that maybe her attorney, maybe her family.   Annie claims she never called it hmmm - that is in direct violation of her bond conditions.   If everyone recalls, the Anthonys had to secure a landline phone in their house before Casey's release as part of the terms.     Be careful what you ask for Bozo!

I might be wrong - but didn't the securing of the landline have something to do with her ankle-monitoring equipment?       Still, I don't think she was allowed to talk on cell phones.....

Yep.  I can't wait to see what happens with all of that.   You know darn well that C&G provided KC with cell phones while she was out on bail.   Is there any way to track text messages on a pre-paid cell phone?   

Speaking of cell phones - I'm still wondering what ever happened with DCasey's cell phone records to that psychic in VA.  There are so many unanswered questions.  We need Docs NOW.

Pretty sure prepaids can be tracked to location by cell tower pings & retrieve which calls were made but cannot retrieve actual conversations.   Not sure about texting.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: May 27, 2009, 01:54:48 PM »

Trimm, I believe you are right.  And ICBW, but I thought Annie stated in her depo that Casey used George/Cindy's cell phones to communicate with her... I should look it up, though.  (Lazy.)

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: May 27, 2009, 01:59:42 PM »

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: May 27, 2009, 02:00:09 PM »

Pretty sure prepaids can be tracked to location by cell tower pings & retrieve which calls were made but cannot retrieve actual conversations.   Not sure about texting.

Thanks for answering.   I really don't know much about pre-paid phones.     an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: May 27, 2009, 02:03:05 PM »

Dagnabit!!!! Why does that happen! Erases my entire post and just leaves a monkey with rolling eyes!!!!   

I SAID, maybe Annie supplied the pre-paid cell phone. You can text msg on them too....Now! Doggoneit!!!!   
Sheesh. I am cranky today with too many bad cases going on today.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: May 27, 2009, 02:03:25 PM »

IIRC she finally submitted phone records, look in the last document release or the one immediately before that.   Regardless, we know that Cindy was in touch with this lune & sent her a teddy bear...to me it just means she was willing to get in knee deep with the Anthonys.   Bottom line, Cindy sent Dominic to the Suburban Drive woods & she stupidly admitted that to detectives after Caylee was recovered during a second search warrant of their home.   I realize what she was trying to pull by claiming she sent someone there but nothing was found but it backfired when unbenost to them Hoover turned over the videotape of Dominic Casey digging & probing so their reasons for sending him are now in question.   You don't dig & probe to check out a "teen hangout," certainly not frantically.   Also, there are sworn statements made that the Anthonys & Baez were part of a conversation at the Anthony house discussing them having prior knowledge DC went to those woods in Nov - note DC filed the bar complaint stating that Baez told him not to call LE right away if he discovered anything.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: May 27, 2009, 02:04:19 PM »

Trimm, I believe you are right.  And ICBW, but I thought Annie stated in her depo that Casey used George/Cindy's cell phones to communicate with her... I should look it up, though.  (Lazy.)

Desi,she had a prepaid and she also texted from Cindy and Georges phone.
One of Morgan's guys asked "How did you know it was Casey texting you?" and she said "It was because of the way the messages were worded".

Oh how I hope Casey gets what is coming to her.I don't trust Annie either. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: May 27, 2009, 02:06:45 PM »

Got off my lazy butt and found it.   
http://www.forthepeople.com/Downing.pdf
11 Q All right. Now, after that, when you went and
12 met with her on that day --
13 A Yes.
14 Q -- did you talk to -- first of all, we'll talk
15 about Casey and then talk the other folks as well, George
16 and Cindy and Lee, but did you ever talk to Casey again
17 after you met with her in person on that day?

18 A Yeah. We -- we would talk. She would text me
19 from her mom's phone or from her dad's phone just saying
20 little things, hey, hang in there.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: May 27, 2009, 02:07:21 PM »

Dagnabit!!!! Why does that happen! Erases my entire post and just leaves a monkey with rolling eyes!!!!   

I SAID, maybe Annie supplied the pre-paid cell phone. You can text msg on them too....Now! Doggoneit!!!!   
Sheesh. I am cranky today with too many bad cases going on today.

She may have picked it up but she didnt buy or arrange for it - that is for darn certain, she referred to the Anthonys all using a cell.   Hopefully, LE can trace what service & when it was purchased & by whom.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: May 27, 2009, 02:08:31 PM »

Come on Fanny, you can just picture ole Cindy doing something for attention tomorrow 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: May 27, 2009, 02:12:53 PM »

I just made a call to Lenny to see if he or Rob/Tracy had any knowledge of this prepaid phone or any cells they witnessed them using.  He said to give him an hour or so & call back he was in the middle of something.  Left a message with Morgan's assistant that they might want to get clarification on this prepaid phone & to look at Annie's deposition where it is discussed.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: May 27, 2009, 02:13:23 PM »

Desi,she had a prepaid and she also texted from Cindy and Georges phone.
One of Morgan's guys asked "How did you know it was Casey texting you?" and she said "It was because of the way the messages were worded".

Oh how I hope Casey gets what is coming to her.I don't trust Annie either. 
Thanks, Trimm.  I didn't remember about a prepaid, will go re-read that transcript of Annie's depo.

Funny how he had to ask how Annie knew it was Casey, since Annie had witnessed the meltdown that time when Casey caught Cindy using her name in emails....  Derangement defined, those Anthonys.

I agree with you that Annie seems less than trustworthy... Wonder if the truth will ever come out?  Little Caylee's spirit sure is working hard to try and make that happen.  I'm glad the Monkeys are on her side and helping her...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.