March 29, 2024, 12:23:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 311461 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1420 on: May 29, 2009, 12:24:43 PM »

KIMMY53    yep, seems like they'd have to have lots of really nasty things brought out, which after seeing cindy in action, I'll bet theres plenty of incidents. Even her brother Rick's views could be thrown in, the secrets about Lee and probably lots more slore could come up with.
The thing that worries me, a technical mistake by prosecution or OCSD. Hope and pray that Lyons and Macaluso don't stumble on some obscure mistake. I'll go nuts if she gets off.
Bet cindy and george are scared for once. All their plans for scamming the world into thinking that they're righteous folks faced witha terrible tragedy might get thrashed if they take the abuse route.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1421 on: May 29, 2009, 12:26:06 PM »

Found an article written many years ago about the new DP attorney for KC. The article is long and there are many interesting things regarding her career brought out. It is definitely worth the time it takes to read it. One quote in particular made me take notice. THIS WOMAN WILL DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO GET HER CLIENT OFF EVEN IF SHE HATES HIM. Also, she does not believe in pure evil.  Lyon has said that she doesn't believe in "pure evil," that for every violent crime there is a reason, "a dark and complex key out of the defendant's childhood."  And to answer that, to coin a NG phrase, I say BS!!!!

snipped

a man accused of raping his daughter.

"He was a hillbilly, and he had no idea why he was in jail," recalls Lyon's father. "He said to Andrea: 'She's my property, isn't she? If she's big enough, she's old enough.' This to my daughter, a committed feminist. There was steam coming out of her ears. She had to decide right then whether her job was to judge or defend. It was a key event for her. She decided he was her client, and she got him off. There was a technical error in the arrest. But she hated him. She couldn't look at him. I told her, in hunting, once a dog brings down its first prey, you say it's blooded. After that, she was blooded."   

http://blogs.chicagotribune.com/news_columnists_ezorn/2005/11/behind_the_musi.html

I have been reading up on this woman also, and with what you posted, and what mizjay posted, I'm quoting one of your comments, mizjay. (If lyon's uses an accidental defense brought on by years of abuse of all kinds, there's going to have to be hours of grilling, I just don't think little prima donna is going to like it, nor do I think lyons will settle for only bozo to get the details and report back.)   Now this is my comment, Lyon's will do anything in her power to get Casey off, anything. Now, my concern is the comments Casey made about Lee's sexual advances. I have no idea if that is true or not, but it is out there for the world to read, Lyon, rest assured is going to use this. It will make no difference if Lee did this or not, and if Lee did anything else that a brother shouldn't do to a sister that will come roaring out. If Lee is innocent of this, I will feel sorry for him, I hate this kind of thing big time. Now, everything Cindy has done to Casey will also mold the defense, look the torment Casey had to take from her mom. George, boy oh boy, George, look out, I swear if you even looked at your daughter in a way a father should not look at their daughter......    This hippie chick is going to through the whole lot of them under the bus, and it will be ugly and messy. George and Cindy didn't look the way they did yesterday in court, for no reason.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1422 on: May 29, 2009, 12:27:36 PM »

KIMMY53    yep, seems like they'd have to have lots of really nasty things brought out, which after seeing cindy in action, I'll bet theres plenty of incidents. Even her brother Rick's views could be thrown in, the secrets about Lee and probably lots more slore could come up with.
The thing that worries me, a technical mistake by prosecution or OCSD. Hope and pray that Lyons and Macaluso don't stumble on some obscure mistake. I'll go nuts if she gets off.
Bet cindy and george are scared for once. All their plans for scamming the world into thinking that they're righteous folks faced witha terrible tragedy might get thrashed if they take the abuse route.
Lyons likes the abuse route, they are going under.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1423 on: May 29, 2009, 12:28:58 PM »

Morning all, I had a busy evening.  Yep I had to wash my hair, take the barrettes out, cut it, style it, buy a new purse, get new shoes, lose some weight, iron my blouse, buy a new blouse, take that blouse back because it was too young for me, whew!!!  That being said, Lyons does have some hefty crenditials and you have to admire her as a woman even though she is not on our side. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1424 on: May 29, 2009, 12:31:21 PM »

Found an article written many years ago about the new DP attorney for KC. The article is long and there are many interesting things regarding her career brought out. It is definitely worth the time it takes to read it. One quote in particular made me take notice. THIS WOMAN WILL DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO GET HER CLIENT OFF EVEN IF SHE HATES HIM. Also, she does not believe in pure evil.  Lyon has said that she doesn't believe in "pure evil," that for every violent crime there is a reason, "a dark and complex key out of the defendant's childhood."  And to answer that, to coin a NG phrase, I say BS!!!!

snipped

"He was a hillbilly, and he had no idea why he was in jail," recalls Lyon's father. "He said to Andrea: 'She's my property, isn't she? If she's big enough, she's old enough.' This to my daughter, a committed feminist. There was steam coming out of her ears. She had to decide right then whether her job was to judge or defend. It was a key event for her. She decided he was her client, and she got him off. There was a technical error in the arrest. But she hated him. She couldn't look at him. I told her, in hunting, once a dog brings down its first prey, you say it's blooded. After that, she was blooded."   

http://blogs.chicagotribune.com/news_columnists_ezorn/2005/11/behind_the_musi.html

I have been reading up on this woman also, and with what you posted, and what mizjay posted, I'm quoting one of your comments, mizjay. (If lyon's uses an accidental defense brought on by years of abuse of all kinds, there's going to have to be hours of grilling, I just don't think little prima donna is going to like it, nor do I think lyons will settle for only bozo to get the details and report back.)   Now this is my comment, Lyon's will do anything in her power to get Casey off, anything. Now, my concern is the comments Casey made about Lee's sexual advances. I have no idea if that is true or not, but it is out there for the world to read, Lyon, rest assured is going to use this. It will make no difference if Lee did this or not, and if Lee did anything else that a brother shouldn't do to a sister that will come roaring out. If Lee is innocent of this, I will feel sorry for him, I hate this kind of thing big time. Now, everything Cindy has done to Casey will also mold the defense, look the torment Casey had to take from her mom. George, boy oh boy, George, look out, I swear if you even looked at your daughter in a way a father should not look at their daughter......    This hippie chick is going to through the whole lot of them under the bus, and it will be ugly and messy. George and Cindy didn't look the way they did yesterday in court, for no reason.

NRCG   so true, every word you wrote. they are all in for a world of hurt.

I'll never ever understand that mentality of getting a murderer or rapist off just because they've hired you, where is the debt owed to society in general? Where is the responsibilty to future victims? Seems so wrong.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1425 on: May 29, 2009, 12:39:09 PM »

Good morning.  Thankfully my brain is up and running after the blackout caused by the pix of bozo and his thunderthigh posse. The entourage gets bigger every day! 
I think kc still thinks she's sitting in court because she got arrested on a "whim". I doubt that baez has really clued her in about the the deep doo-doo she's in. Whatever they did during all that time she spent in his office, which IIRC was her making a scrapbook to be used for sale to fund her defense, I don't think that beyond giggling about what celebretoids they'd become, the case probably wasn't mentioned.  His juvenile behavior and crybaby whining is about all he's put out there as a defense. He has to be giving her the idea that she's got nuttin to worry about, he's the hot tamale that's going to walk her out the front door.
So while she's in court (on a date in her mind) ,she shows her sweetie how clever and helpful she is by sending him little notes.

She's a sociopath to the core, what she did is long forgotten. Bella Vita is in her own mind, but the houzer tank that rolled in yesterday is going to be a sticky wicket for her. Lyons will not fall for the femme fatale and at some point a real defense is going to have to be settled on. If it's some other dude did it, kc's gonna have to start re-remembering all her lies, make up new details, which would seem hard after being away from the crowd for months.
If lyon's uses an accidental defense brought on by years of abuse of all kinds, there's going to have to be hours of grilling, I just don't think little prima donna is going to like it, nor do I think lyons will settle for only bozo to get the details and report back.

Oh, the times they are a changin'..................nod to the earthy bertha, ms. lyons 

spot on post mizjay!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1426 on: May 29, 2009, 12:42:38 PM »

Se

Good morning.  Thankfully my brain is up and running after the blackout caused by the pix of bozo and his thunderthigh posse. The entourage gets bigger every day! 
I think kc still thinks she's sitting in court because she got arrested on a "whim". I doubt that baez has really clued her in about the the deep doo-doo she's in. Whatever they did during all that time she spent in his office, which IIRC was her making a scrapbook to be used for sale to fund her defense, I don't think that beyond giggling about what celebretoids they'd become, the case probably wasn't mentioned.  His juvenile behavior and crybaby whining is about all he's put out there as a defense. He has to be giving her the idea that she's got nuttin to worry about, he's the hot tamale that's going to walk her out the front door.
So while she's in court (on a date in her mind) ,she shows her sweetie how clever and helpful she is by sending him little notes.

She's a sociopath to the core, what she did is long forgotten. Bella Vita is in her own mind, but the houzer tank that rolled in yesterday is going to be a sticky wicket for her. Lyons will not fall for the femme fatale and at some point a real defense is going to have to be settled on. If it's some other dude did it, kc's gonna have to start re-remembering all her lies, make up new details, which would seem hard after being away from the crowd for months.
If lyon's uses an accidental defense brought on by years of abuse of all kinds, there's going to have to be hours of grilling, I just don't think little prima donna is going to like it, nor do I think lyons will settle for only bozo to get the details and report back.

Oh, the times they are a changin'..................nod to the earthy bertha, ms. lyons 

spot on post mizjay!!
Second that.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1427 on: May 29, 2009, 12:44:42 PM »

snipped

thanks....wow...the part you posted is very telling.....I am going to read the entire article......JMO but anyone who thinks like she does is a danger to justice!!  The prosecution are going to have to watch her like a hawk!!  IMO she is despicable.....there is a difference in defending and looking for tricks to get a low life off on a technicality....she is gonna have a seat in the same row as the A's in HELL...FRONT ROW

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1428 on: May 29, 2009, 12:45:19 PM »

We just had a total eclipse of the sun in Chicago.  No wait, it was just Ms. Lyon walking by my office.
(office:  home of the best barbecued wings.)

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1429 on: May 29, 2009, 12:53:13 PM »

Sunny, ALWAYS1, and probably almost every other monkey at SM, it would be devastating for kc to get off on any lesser offense or worst case scenario, off due to technicality.
The killer walks, everybody cashes in BIG TIME, and the innocent victim is forgotten, never to have justice.

My thoughts are really that there is no technicality and that kc will be punished, but now with a real atty on board, it's nerve racking.
                       an angelic monkey   Justice for Caylee
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1430 on: May 29, 2009, 12:53:49 PM »

snipped

thanks....wow...the part you posted is very telling.....I am going to read the entire article......JMO but anyone who thinks like she does is a danger to justice!!  The prosecution are going to have to watch her like a hawk!!  IMO she is despicable.....there is a difference in defending and looking for tricks to get a low life off on a technicality....she is gonna have a seat in the same row as the A's in HELL...FRONT ROW

My mind just can't understand the reasoning for saving the life of a cold blooded murderer and forgetting about the victim's life he or she took. You are correct in that there is nothing to respect in a person who makes that her goal. The old saying that like attracts like is playing out in front of my eyes. The entire defense team is no better than the murderess they are defending. Greedy media sluts, all of them.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1431 on: May 29, 2009, 12:53:59 PM »

I worked for a DP attorney in Houston. He never really came into play until the penalty phase. He just didn't believe that humans had the right to kill another person.....he did believe in punishment and LWOP, in his opinion, was a much harsher punishment. We had many heated discussions over our differences of opinions on the subject. Unlike Lyons he did believe that some people were evil...but he also believed that sometimes people were indeed a product of their upbringing and environment...as I said, we had many heated discussions...he never changed my mind and I didn't change his.

Rest in Peace Caylee

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1432 on: May 29, 2009, 12:58:18 PM »

I worked for a DP attorney in Houston. He never really came into play until the penalty phase. He just didn't believe that humans had the right to kill another person.....he did believe in punishment and LWOP, in his opinion, was a much harsher punishment. We had many heated discussions over our differences of opinions on the subject. Unlike Lyons he did believe that some people were evil...but he also believed that sometimes people were indeed a product of their upbringing and environment...as I said, we had many heated discussions...he never changed my mind and I didn't change his.

I would like to see KC get the DP but LWOP would be ok as well. I just can't stand the thought of her being found "innocent" as all of her defense team tells us every chance they get!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1433 on: May 29, 2009, 01:07:10 PM »

I think for me is her attack on the DP in the first place, as to the "qualifiers" in this case. I find it repugnant that because her pal Ryan who gave the "yeah, ok, you can all go free" on his way out the door, and declared a moritoreum on executions, she has to pad her resume by practicing in a state with different legislation. Make no mistake about it, she is here to legislate.
B
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1434 on: May 29, 2009, 01:15:08 PM »

We just had a total eclipse of the sun in Chicago.  No wait, it was just Ms. Lyon walking by my office.

When the moon is in the Seventh House....And Jupiter aligns with Mars...Then peace will guide the planets
And loveeeeeeeeeeeeee,  will steer the stars

Now we see the damage of free delusions and hallucinations coming back to bite us, ey?

Seriously though, one has to wonder about a person that claims to dislike someone or recognize the atrocities they committed but chooses to ignore those facts to push an agenda.   There is a reason why since the beginning of civilization that society has chosen to seek the ultimate punishment against crimes of humanity, its not about redemption or forgiveness...its about condemning those heinous crimes & ridding them from the same air that we breathe.  Its about punishing an individual with a fate they chose to force upon a victim that did not have a say into whether they would live or die at their hands.  The mere fact that she admits being appalled by someone's act & yet defends them makes her nothing but a high-functioning delusional nutjob herself who has spent half a life time trying to justify her position that every heinous crime needs an excuse & we need to have empathy for every lousy monster that ignores their knowledge of right from wrong so they can blame what has been done to them as to why they killed....I say O hell to the No, get your head out of uranus!   

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1435 on: May 29, 2009, 01:17:21 PM »

When the moon is in the Seventh House....And Jupiter aligns with Mars...Then peace will guide the planets
And loveeeeeeeeeeeeee,  will steer the stars

Now we see the damage of free delusions and hallucinations coming back to bite us, ey?

Seriously though, one has to wonder about a person that claims to dislike someone or recognize the atrocities they committed but chooses to ignore those facts to push an agenda.   There is a reason why since the beginning of civilization that society has chosen to seek the ultimate punishment against crimes of humanity, its not about redemption or forgiveness...its about condemning those heinous crimes & ridding them from the same air that we breathe.  Its about punishing an individual with a fate they chose to force upon a victim that did not have a say into whether they would live or die at their hands.  The mere fact that she admits being appalled by someone's act & yet defends them makes her nothing but a high-functioning delusional nutjob herself who has spent half a life time trying to justify her position that every heinous crime needs an excuse & we need to have empathy for every lousy monster that ignores their knowledge of right from wrong so they can blame what has been done to them as to why they killed....I say O hell to the No, get your head out of uranus!   

Monkey Devil!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1436 on: May 29, 2009, 01:22:31 PM »

Good morning!   

KC kill herself ??        What a joke.   Just another one of her stupid lies.   She would never kill herself. 

just like Cindy and George eh?
next it will be Lee saying he is going to kill himself... 

Ah................maybe ALL of them will kill themselves and get what they deserve for what they ALL did to Caylee.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1437 on: May 29, 2009, 01:24:44 PM »

Sunny, ALWAYS1, and probably almost every other monkey at SM, it would be devastating for kc to get off on any lesser offense or worst case scenario, off due to technicality.
The killer walks, everybody cashes in BIG TIME, and the innocent victim is forgotten, never to have justice.

My thoughts are really that there is no technicality and that kc will be punished, but now with a real atty on board, it's nerve racking.
                       an angelic monkey   Justice for Caylee

I believe the state has ample proof and evidence or they would not have brought back the DP.    They aren't stupid and they know the DP is difficult to get especially on a woman.....hell look at Susan Smith, Diane Downs and Darlie Routier...I know LP doesn't think so...he thinks they brought it back to get her to take a deal....SCREW THAT...no deals!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1438 on: May 29, 2009, 01:25:27 PM »

Good afternoon monkeys...
So I guess GA and CA are retired now from their jobs?  Any one know what they do from day to day?
Does Lee still live with them? 
Haven't been on it a while to be kept up.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1439 on: May 29, 2009, 01:28:42 PM »

I would like to see KC get the DP but LWOP would be ok as well. I just can't stand the thought of her being found "innocent" as all of her defense team tells us every chance they get!

I feel the same way.....I want her to suffer as I think Caylee must have. Obviously she adjusts well to jail and IMO would in prison as well. I want her to sit on death row and wonder WHEN she is going to die.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.