March 29, 2024, 05:55:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 311482 times)
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1460 on: May 29, 2009, 02:44:24 PM »

Hi Monkeys..I just logged on and was reading about the abuse angle and that could be a very good reason why Casey hasn't acknowledged or looked at her parents the last couple of times in court.  She knows what's coming down and wants nothing to do with them, seeing that she is gonna through them under the bus to save herself.  Can't you see it coming out in court how Cindy wanted to be Caylee's mother and Amy's testimony how Casey was complaing about the birthday party and Cindy acting as if she was Casey on the emails....it will look as if Casey has no 'freedom' because she was living under the mental abuse of Cindy.  I can really see that it all coming out in court.  Oh yeah, and don't forget how Richard Grund said Casey would come over to their house and talk for hours about how Casey hated Cindy and didn't want to grow up like her, etc. 
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1461 on: May 29, 2009, 02:46:46 PM »

Well, I am back and still no docs. I about killed myself too. The kitchen floor is sparkling, groceries are bought and put away, yard work is finished and no docs. I see NoRose  is here so I guess not hammer to the puter yet. Good.

I have taken the time to read about Ms.(??) Lyon myself, and I have no respect for a person that cannot look at the victim and feel compassion. To compromise your morals for the almighty buck  and to get some sleeze off because he had a bad life doesn't cut it with me. Yes, the guilty should have representation, but not to the point of totally dehumanizing the victim. There is something wrong in the head of a person that can do that. The guilty should be punished, not gotten off on a technicality. She can be anti-death penalty, but I believe she goes much further than this. I have seen big, tall, huge people who bully their way through life. We had that shock yesterday on facing her in the courtroom. I think she is as awful inside as she is on the outside.

On a side note, I have been wearing my hair pulled back off my neck since it has gotten hot. The sides are shorter and keep falling in strands around my face. I was considering getting some pins or barretts to hold them back. After the display yesterday of seeing barretts on an old bitty heifer like her, I will just let it strand down till it grows out enough.

I don't think Skanky is going to put up with Lyon until the trial even starts. She and pussface will tangle soon like two cats in a gunny sack.   Monkey Devil! 

Lyons is certainly big and she is a bully...her proudest moment was "when once cross-examined a police officer so ferociously that he came off the witness stand and tried to choke her."  http://blogs.chicagotribune.com/news_columnists_ezorn/2005/11/behind_the_musi.html
That's something to be proud of...hope she never has to depend on a police officer to save her life....
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1462 on: May 29, 2009, 02:47:55 PM »

After all this talk of the abuse defense, does anyone see kc admitting that she did it and that is why OR will they try and possibly go for reasonable doubt that one of the other nutjobs in the family did it, doesn't matter who, just as long as kc is not convicted?
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1463 on: May 29, 2009, 02:48:05 PM »

KIMMY53    yep, seems like they'd have to have lots of really nasty things brought out, which after seeing cindy in action, I'll bet theres plenty of incidents. Even her brother Rick's views could be thrown in, the secrets about Lee and probably lots more slore could come up with.
The thing that worries me, a technical mistake by prosecution or OCSD. Hope and pray that Lyons and Macaluso don't stumble on some obscure mistake. I'll go nuts if she gets off.
Bet cindy and george are scared for once. All their plans for scamming the world into thinking that they're righteous folks faced witha terrible tragedy might get thrashed if they take the abuse route.
Lyons likes the abuse route, they are going under.

You KNOW that Cindy is NOT going to go for that. She has her narcissistic self to protect. She will never admit to any abuse and will deny, deny, deny that George or Lee abused KC.

I have said from the beginning that George will go under the bus, but it looks now like they ALL will be there when those big wheels start rolling.
I'm with you, they are all going under.

IA also. All or none are going under. Cindy's control issues, her constant tearing down slore's self esteem, her bringing a guy in the house to live recently ( if true) Lee's (question mark) sexual interest,  his problems growing up, i can't remember right now but didn't he have some medical prob that had big impact on family?  Then there's georgie, loser from getgo, violent temper ,  cheater, poor provider, bad role model, whatev
They all feed off of each other. Even Lee is back at home. This woulda been the best time in his life to step away from the madness, but nope, they all are tied up together. Lots and lots of ammo if they go that way.

And don't forget the physical altercation Lee stated took place between Cindy and Casey the night of June 15th.

That one will likely play a very large role if Lyon goes in that direction with the defense.

You are so right, Jen.

What's really interesting is that in order to pursue an abuse defense, they will have to bail in the "Zanny the Nanny"' defense, placing them ALL in a position of huge liability in the Gonzalez civil suit.  Whatta pickle!

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1464 on: May 29, 2009, 02:49:31 PM »

Hi Monkeys..I just logged on and was reading about the abuse angle and that could be a very good reason why Casey hasn't acknowledged or looked at her parents the last couple of times in court.  She knows what's coming down and wants nothing to do with them, seeing that she is gonna through them under the bus to save herself.  Can't you see it coming out in court how Cindy wanted to be Caylee's mother and Amy's testimony how Casey was complaing about the birthday party and Cindy acting as if she was Casey on the emails....it will look as if Casey has no 'freedom' because she was living under the mental abuse of Cindy.  I can really see that it all coming out in court.  Oh yeah, and don't forget how Richard Grund said Casey would come over to their house and talk for hours about how Casey hated Cindy and didn't want to grow up like her, etc. 

Remember also how Jesse stated that this is not the Casey he knew?

That Casey made a sever transformation when she and Cindy "became close" after Caylee was born.

Yeah - Lyon definitely has many of the necessary components should she go this route.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1465 on: May 29, 2009, 02:49:50 PM »

Here's the Death Row plan for the State of Florida.......this is what kc has to look forward to

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/oth/deathrow/

here's a few facts:

Statistics on Executed inmates in Florida*
*Refers to inmates executed after the death penalty was reinstated in Florida, beginning with John Spenkelink’s execution in May 1979.
   12.31 years is the average length of stay on Death Row prior to execution.
   13.94 years is the average number of years between offense and execution.
   44.35 years is the average age at time of execution.
   30.40 years is the average age at offense for executed inmates.

Women on Death Row

* Women Who Have Received The Death Penalty in Florida
    * Women Who Have Been Executed in Florida
    * Women Currently on Death Row

Women Who Have Received The Death Penalty in Florida
     Bertha Hall    23, and Gordon Denmark, 22, were sentenced 10/9/26 to the electric chair for the killing of her grocer husband. The death sentences of Hall and Denmark were commuted in 1929. She was sentenced from Duval County and released in late 1934 or early 1935.
     Billie Jackson    

WF, was sentenced in Duval County on 2/1/27 for the stabbing death of her musician husband. Her sentence was commuted seven months later by Gov. Martin and she was released in 1935-36.
     Ruby McCollum    BF, born 1901 was sentenced in Suwannee County in 1954. She was convicted of shooting a doctor in Live Oak on 8/3/52 and spent two years in jail awaiting death until the Florida Supreme Court reversed the sentence. She was sent to the state mental hospital in Chattahoochee before re-trial and remained there 20 years before she was released to her family in 1974.

Irene Laverne
Jackson
DC# F00970    

BF, born 6/26/19, was, with her son and another man, sentenced to death in Pasco County 4/24/62 for murdering her husband for his insurance money. A new trial had been ordered and she was convicted and sentenced to life imprisonment for second degree murder in the second trial on 2/6/64. She was paroled on 1/17/72 and discharged from parole status in 1980.

Maria Dean
Arrington

DC# 149933

BF, born 8/16/33, was sentenced form Volusia County on 5/22/68 to twenty years for manslaughter in the death of her husband. While out of prison on appeal bond, she sought revenge against the public defender who unsuccessfully defended two of her children on felony charges. On 12/6/68, in Hernando County, she was sentenced to death for first degree murder in the killing of the secretary of the Lake County public defender. While at Florida C.I., she escaped by cutting through a heavy window screen. She became the second woman ever to be named to the FBI's Ten Most Wanted List. She was captured two years later, on 3/14/72 in Marion County. She was sentenced to 10 more years for escape. Her death sentence was commuted to life on 8/28/72 when the U.S. Supreme Court determined capital punishment laws unconstitutional. She is in prison at Lowell Correctional Institution.

Sonia Jacobs
DC# 149957    

WF, born 8/24/47, was convicted in 1976 for her part in the shooting deaths of a Florida Highway Patrol trooper and his friend, a Canadian constable on vacation. Jessie J. Tafero was also sentenced to death for the same crime. Jacobs began her sentence at Broward C.I. on 8/20/76. Her sentence was overturned by Supreme Court on 3/26/81 and she was resentenced to life with a 25-year minimum mandatory term. On 10/9/92 her case was reversed on appeal. She plead to second degree murder, time served and was released on 10/9/92.

Kaysie B. Dudley

DC# 160874

WF, born 7/24/63, was sentenced to death in Pinellas County on 1/27/87 for the murder of her mother's employer, a wealthy Redington Beach widow, on 9/30/85. She was resentenced to life with 25 year minimum mandatory on 10/2/89. She is at Lowell Correctional Institution.

Carla A. Caillier
DC# 160904    WF, born 9/11/63, was sentenced in Hillsborough County on 3/19/87 for the murder of her husband on 11/20/86 in Tampa. She was re-sentenced to life with a minimum mandatory 25 years on 7/26/88.

Dee D. Casteel

DC# 161033

WF, born 6/5/38, was sentenced in Dade County on 9/16/87 for the 1983 murder of an 84 year old woman. The woman had begun asking about her missing son, who Casteel and a fellow employee had ordered killed a month before. Casteel paid two mechanics to kill the woman. Her death sentence was vacated on 12/6/90. She was resentenced to life on 12/19/91 and died at Broward Correctional Institution on October 7, 2002.

Deidre Hunt

DC# 161918

WF, born 2/9/69, was sentenced from Volusia County on 9/13/90 for the 10/20/89 shooting murders of two men she involved in a murder for money scheme. She was videotaped shooting one of the men by her co-defendant Kosta Fotopoulos, her former boss and lover. She plead guilty. She was resentenced to life on May 7, 1998. She is at Homestead Correctional Institution.

Andrea Hicks
Jackson

DC# 279567
   BF, born 2/26/58, was sentenced in Duval County on 2/10/84, for the murder of a Jacksonville police officer. She shot the officer five times when he tried to arrest her on 5/17/83 for filing a false report about a vandalized car. She was the first woman in Florida to have her death warrant signed, which occurred on 3/7/89. Her warrant was stayed on 5/4/89 by the Florida Supreme Court. She was resentenced to life on June 16, 2000. She is at Lowell Correctional Institution.

Ana Marie
Cardona

DC# 162180
   WF, born 11/26/61, was sentenced from Dade County for the torture murder of her three-year-old son. The boy was nicknamed "Baby Lollipops" because of the tee shirt he was wearing when the police found his beaten body. The sentence was vacated on November 22, 2002 and she was released from prison.

Virginia Larzelere

DC# 842556
   WF, born 12/27/52, was sentenced from Volusia County on 5/11/93 for masterminding the killing of her husband, an Edgewater dentist. She was resentenced to life on August 1, 2008. She is at Lowell Correctional Institution.

Back to the top
Women Who Have Been Executed in Florida
   Judias Goodyear Buenoano

DC# 160663
   WF, born 4/4/43, was sentenced in Orange County on 11/26/85, for the 9/16/71 death of her husband by poisoning him with arsenic. Nicknamed the "Black Widow," Goodyear was also convicted (and sentenced to life) for the May 13, 1980 drowning murder of her paralyzed son in Santa Rosa County. She had two death warrants signed and stayed. On March 30, 1998, the state of Florida executed Bueonano. She was the first woman to die in the electric chair in Florida.
   Aileen C. Wuornos

DC# 150924
   WF, born 2/29/56, was sentenced from Volusia County on 1/31/92 for the December 1, 1989 shooting murder of a Clearwater businessman. She has been implicated in the deaths of several other men. She was executed on October 9, 2002.

Back to the top
Women Currently on Death Row

Tiffany Cole

DC# J35212
   WF, born 12/3/81, was sentenced from Duval County on March 6, 2008 for her role in the double murder of a Jacksonville couple who was buried alive. She is currently on death row at Lowell Correctional Institution.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1466 on: May 29, 2009, 02:52:14 PM »

ot

PS sentenced to 19 years to life. So much for LKB doing anything besides costing the taxpayers the expense of a 2nd trial.

If you are talking about who I think you are, they should give him a revolver and one bullet and let him play russian roulette with himself. He's too dicrepid to last 19 years anyway.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1467 on: May 29, 2009, 02:52:19 PM »

Does anyone have the link to check on kc's visitors? I'd be interested to see if Lyons has ever visited with her in jail? Has she ever met her before yesterday? Also I am just darn right nosy!!

I thought Skanky looked shocked and intimidated when she shook her hand yesterday. I don't think she had ever laid eyes on her.   

I don't think so either. Which if true just reaffirms my feelings that BOZO is totally running the show and kc is a little puppet for him...which might just get her the DP

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1468 on: May 29, 2009, 02:52:23 PM »

Let's not forget other high-profile cases that ultimately failed when putting forward the "abuse excuse" one in particular comes to mind, the Menendez Brothers - no, they didnt get the DP but they are both serving life sentences regardless how strongly Leslie Ackerman waged a trial within a trial of the victims alleged abuse of the brothers.

This defense is not recognized in substantive law but has been used when presenting an insanity defense.   While it has been used to mitigate punishment it  fails to distinguish between the reasons why a person committed a crime and the responsibility for committing the crime.

Susan Smith was sexually abused by her stepfather.  He admitted it on the stand and she didn't get away with murder...neither will slore.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1469 on: May 29, 2009, 02:52:42 PM »

Hi Fanny Mae...LOL on the barrettes.  Old people can wear them if they are put in right.  Don't just plunk them in your hair, slightly fluff up the pieces you want them to hold to give your hair some style! 

I watched Ms. Lyons and the other's talk after the hearing with the reporters and Baden says to our favorite reporter Kathi, that the DP should never have been brought back into this.  "She is no Ted Bundy."  WTheck??  So what, now you have to be a serial killer and kill tons of people before you qualify for the DP??  Stupid.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1470 on: May 29, 2009, 02:52:43 PM »

KIMMY53    yep, seems like they'd have to have lots of really nasty things brought out, which after seeing cindy in action, I'll bet theres plenty of incidents. Even her brother Rick's views could be thrown in, the secrets about Lee and probably lots more slore could come up with.
The thing that worries me, a technical mistake by prosecution or OCSD. Hope and pray that Lyons and Macaluso don't stumble on some obscure mistake. I'll go nuts if she gets off.
Bet cindy and george are scared for once. All their plans for scamming the world into thinking that they're righteous folks faced witha terrible tragedy might get thrashed if they take the abuse route.
Lyons likes the abuse route, they are going under.

You KNOW that Cindy is NOT going to go for that. She has her narcissistic self to protect. She will never admit to any abuse and will deny, deny, deny that George or Lee abused KC.

I have said from the beginning that George will go under the bus, but it looks now like they ALL will be there when those big wheels start rolling.
I'm with you, they are all going under.

IA also. All or none are going under. Cindy's control issues, her constant tearing down slore's self esteem, her bringing a guy in the house to live recently ( if true) Lee's (question mark) sexual interest,  his problems growing up, i can't remember right now but didn't he have some medical prob that had big impact on family?  Then there's georgie, loser from getgo, violent temper ,  cheater, poor provider, bad role model, whatev
They all feed off of each other. Even Lee is back at home. This woulda been the best time in his life to step away from the madness, but nope, they all are tied up together. Lots and lots of ammo if they go that way.

And don't forget the physical altercation Lee stated took place between Cindy and Casey the night of June 15th.

That one will likely play a very large role if Lyon goes in that direction with the defense.

You are so right, Jen.

What's really interesting is that in order to pursue an abuse defense, they will have to bail in the "Zanny the Nanny"' defense, placing them ALL in a position of huge liability in the Gonzalez civil suit.  Whatta pickle!

How true!

Remember, Lenamon already laid the ground work for an accidental death in his plea to have the State remove the DP the first time around.

Helen - I only see two possible defenses working here, and both completely trash Casey's family.

One is this accidental death/abuse angle.

The other is to name CA and/or GA as "the Nanny".  And think about that second one for a minute - they've left themselves wide open for that one to hit them both right square in the forehead!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1471 on: May 29, 2009, 02:54:46 PM »

Well, I am back and still no docs. I about killed myself too. The kitchen floor is sparkling, groceries are bought and put away, yard work is finished and no docs. I see NoRose  is here so I guess not hammer to the puter yet. Good.

I have taken the time to read about Ms.(??) Lyon myself, and I have no respect for a person that cannot look at the victim and feel compassion. To compromise your morals for the almighty buck  and to get some sleeze off because he had a bad life doesn't cut it with me. Yes, the guilty should have representation, but not to the point of totally dehumanizing the victim. There is something wrong in the head of a person that can do that. The guilty should be punished, not gotten off on a technicality. She can be anti-death penalty, but I believe she goes much further than this. I have seen big, tall, huge people who bully their way through life. We had that shock yesterday on facing her in the courtroom. I think she is as awful inside as she is on the outside.

On a side note, I have been wearing my hair pulled back off my neck since it has gotten hot. The sides are shorter and keep falling in strands around my face. I was considering getting some pins or barretts to hold them back. After the display yesterday of seeing barretts on an old bitty heifer like her, I will just let it strand down till it grows out enough.

I don't think Skanky is going to put up with Lyon until the trial even starts. She and pussface will tangle soon like two cats in a gunny sack.   Monkey Devil! 

Lyons is certainly big and she is a bully...her proudest moment was "when once cross-examined a police officer so ferociously that he came off the witness stand and tried to choke her."  http://blogs.chicagotribune.com/news_columnists_ezorn/2005/11/behind_the_musi.html
That's something to be proud of...hope she never has to depend on a police officer to save her life....

YIKES!!  I feel sorry for anyone she cross examines!!  but I don't think Judge Strickland will allow her bullying in his courtroom!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1472 on: May 29, 2009, 02:55:18 PM »

Hi bb! I too think there is good chance she may through them under the bus. What I'm wondering though is that she hasn't admitted to killing Caylee, so how & when will she do that? Will she say she "lost it" and killed Caylee because of all the pressure from CA, or will she say she did it because she wanted to save Caylee from CA and the life she had to endure? The problem I see though is I can't imagine KC admitting to doing anything wrong. I guess if she did admit to anything though, she'd definitely going put the blame on someone other than herself! That I could possibly see happening. Still though, as far as we know, she's still blaming the "nanny". The only way she could stick with the nanny story is if she says CA is really the nanny. No matter what, she has alot of explaining to do about ALL the lies & mistruths she told. I don't know, I have no idea at this point what they are going to come up with. Are they going to say she's "guilty", but it's not really her fault? Or are they going to say she didn't do it, someone else did (like C/G/orLA)??

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1473 on: May 29, 2009, 02:59:46 PM »

After all this talk of the abuse defense, does anyone see kc admitting that she did it and that is why OR will they try and possibly go for reasonable doubt that one of the other nutjobs in the family did it, doesn't matter who, just as long as kc is not convicted?

firstly, I don't think they can or will prove abuse. I honestly don't believe there was abuse...in the real sense. kc might have thought it was abuse...but firstly she LIES and exaggerates and not that I am defending cin-cin....but she was carrying the financial load for the family and kc was stealing and taking advantage since Caylee was born and probably before. I'd be pizzed and have a few hissy fits too!! And I don't think kc will ever confess. These are JMO's of course

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1474 on: May 29, 2009, 03:00:58 PM »

The whole lot of them are on my last nerve.

I am going to take my frustration out on my kitchen floor this morning. It is supposed to be white laminate, but right now it looks far from it with all the tracking in and out in the rain. I am going to put my earbuds on with some loud rock music, and when I get back on maybe there will be some good new or better yet a doc dump.

Everyone, please try to keep the hammer away from NoRose!   
Fanny, sista! I have a splitting headache, have had one for days. I'm old enough to know the cause: EXCESSIVELY loud rock n' roll. But, loud Tom Petty and Dixie Chicks is so much cheaper than:
1. Therapy
2. Lawyer for the assault and battery charge I feel sure would be on my "permanent record" were I to do what would REALLY make me feel better.

So, rock on! Oh, but don't listen to Jimi Hendrix too loud, even I draw the line on the volume with him!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1475 on: May 29, 2009, 03:02:20 PM »

Does anyone have the link to check on kc's visitors? I'd be interested to see if Lyons has ever visited with her in jail? Has she ever met her before yesterday? Also I am just darn right nosy!!

I thought Skanky looked shocked and intimidated when she shook her hand yesterday. I don't think she had ever laid eyes on her.   

I don't think so either. Which if true just reaffirms my feelings that BOZO is totally running the show and kc is a little puppet for him...which might just get her the DP

SUNNY   It's going to be fun to watch no matter what. Bozo n KC the two "crazy school" kids just battling the    "forces"  out to get her. She thinks he's the best lawyer in the whole wide world, probably makes little hearts with their name. He thinks he's the hispanic Abe Lincoln, that's barely going to have to lift a finger to get his "girl" off, after all Matlock had his cliets off within an hour every week!
Lyons has got to think that they are both the dumbest dorks in the universe. How are those two nitwits going to make room for her in their kanoodling sessions. bozo will pout and kc will stamp her feet and demand to go back to her dorm room.  Wish we had a inside person at the jail.
                                                any volunteers????
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1476 on: May 29, 2009, 03:02:35 PM »

Let's not forget other high-profile cases that ultimately failed when putting forward the "abuse excuse" one in particular comes to mind, the Menendez Brothers - no, they didnt get the DP but they are both serving life sentences regardless how strongly Leslie Ackerman waged a trial within a trial of the victims alleged abuse of the brothers.

This defense is not recognized in substantive law but has been used when presenting an insanity defense.   While it has been used to mitigate punishment it  fails to distinguish between the reasons why a person committed a crime and the responsibility for committing the crime.

Susan Smith was sexually abused by her stepfather.  He admitted it on the stand and she didn't get away with murder...neither will slore.

You are sooooooooooooooooooooo correct!!  she didn't drown her kids becasue she was sexually abused....she killed them because she wanted a guy who didn't want someone else's kids.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1477 on: May 29, 2009, 03:06:20 PM »

No way Jose is she admitting to anything - dont forget her knight in shining armor says she's 100 percent innocent, brave & strong 

As soon as they start throwing others under the bus & using the abuse excuse the jury will see as we have seen from the beginning that the "Zanny the nanny" story has been pure BS that Casey created to cover HER heinous deeds...and this one is for you Dolce EPIC FAILED and now they are scrambling.  When a defense team of bloviating blubbers have to tell a judge in open court that they want, want, want but do not want to reveal their defense YOU KNOW the snowjob is on the way & they havent laid written the fiction yet.  One small glitch in the defense plan, they have loose lips that sink ships....yesterday was a prime example twofold:   1) Bozo calling Jesse Grund a suspect he NEVER was, not even a POI, kiss your goose egg bye-buh Bozo!   2)  Ms "Amazon" Lyons stating that she has reviewed why she feels this is not a DP case & that she KNOWS the prosecution has brought it back for strategic reasons YET she tells the public that she will need months to prepare her motion stating why she objects to it even being sought much less being ready for trial...BULLSNIT and more BULLSNIT!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1478 on: May 29, 2009, 03:08:25 PM »

You are sooooooooooooooooooooo correct!!  she didn't drown her kids becasue she was sexually abused....she killed them because she wanted a guy who didn't want someone else's kids.

Tks for furthering my point, just because a defense sells it doesnt mean a jury buys it

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1479 on: May 29, 2009, 03:08:35 PM »

SUNNY   It's going to be fun to watch no matter what. Bozo n KC the two "crazy school" kids just battling the    "forces"  out to get her. She thinks he's the best lawyer in the whole wide world, probably makes little hearts with their name. He thinks he's the hispanic Abe Lincoln, that's barely going to have to lift a finger to get his "girl" off, after all Matlock had his cliets off within an hour every week!
Lyons has got to think that they are both the dumbest dorks in the universe. How are those two nitwits going to make room for her in their kanoodling sessions. bozo will pout and kc will stamp her feet and demand to go back to her dorm room.  Wish we had a inside person at the jail.
                                                any volunteers????

Let see who isn't here right now?   

BOZO did his big PR on Lyons yesterday...little does he know she can and WILL chew him up and spit him out......many times!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.