April 18, 2024, 09:01:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 312770 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1480 on: May 29, 2009, 03:09:04 PM »

The article I read said Ms Lyon had a 5 year old child..that was 2005..so the child is now 9 years old.  How would Ms Lyon feel if one of these heinous murders she defended and won came into contact with her child and murdered them?  Would she really care what a bad life that defendant had prior to murdering her only child?  Naw...she would soon be prosecuting that trial herself.

I have to inform Ms Lyon that lots of people have horrible childhoods, but they don't grow up to murder, rape and slaughter multiple times.  Allowing someone to get off on a technicality that you, as the defense lawyer know is guilty, is no favor to society.
Most of these people she has defended would just as soon rape and murderer her as look at her.  They can not be rehabilitated..they aren't going to emerge from jail to become model citizens.

She and Slore will come to blows and she will walk.  She likes a very personal relationship with her clients..Casey is not going to go for that..sociopaths don't have personal relationships that amount to a hill of beans.  Casey has used every female in her life and tried to screw every man she came in contact with...there will be no basis for girl talk here.

And since Casey made-up what I believe to be lies about advances from Lee  in the past to try the poor pitiful me act on boyfriends.....so they wouldn't get close to Lee , because Lee would tell them what a lying thief she was, the past is not going to be easy for her to remember.  That would also mean they would have to put hr on the stand..because other then her saying that to friends who knows she lies..there is no other reference from her.  Mark my words..they will not put Casey on the stand.

Infact..Casey has used the poor pitiful me act so much with friends..her parents treat her bad, her Mom is bossy, Lee tried advances..give me a break..so far no one believes that act..no one.

Theatrics and drama mama won't fly in Strickland's court. 

As far as trying to legislate for LWOP vs DP in Florida..well Florida is not now or in the near future going to get rid of the death penalty.  Too many older Americans there that served in WW2, lived through the depression and other horrible things..they never murdered anyone ..they aren't going to throw a pity party for people who do murder. 

I believe the state has a fingerprint off the tape and maybe off some other things.  I believe they have much more evidence then we have seen.

I think the defense has got nothing, nada, zip..so this early in the game they are bringing in Lyons.  She normally doesn't make an appearance this early..so I think Lyons will be leaving the case abruptly once KC sees that she wants to get close and personal and take over her life more then Cindy ever did.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1481 on: May 29, 2009, 03:12:23 PM »

Sunny, ALWAYS1, and probably almost every other monkey at SM, it would be devastating for kc to get off on any lesser offense or worst case scenario, off due to technicality.
The killer walks, everybody cashes in BIG TIME, and the innocent victim is forgotten, never to have justice.

My thoughts are really that there is no technicality and that kc will be punished, but now with a real atty on board, it's nerve racking.
                       an angelic monkey   Justice for Caylee

I believe the state has ample proof and evidence or they would not have brought back the DP.    They aren't stupid and they know the DP is difficult to get especially on a woman.....hell look at Susan Smith, Diane Downs and Darlie Routier...I know LP doesn't think so...he thinks they brought it back to get her to take a deal....SCREW THAT...no deals!!

Sunny, ITA they have enough evidence for the DP. I hope KC gets the DP just like Darlie Routier. They have tons more evidence on KC than they did with Darlie IMO. I hate her just as much as KC.

me too JMS...they are both so alike.....they killed their children and no remorse, no conscience...both are EVIL
Yes they are sunny pure evil.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1482 on: May 29, 2009, 03:12:44 PM »

After all this talk of the abuse defense, does anyone see kc admitting that she did it and that is why OR will they try and possibly go for reasonable doubt that one of the other nutjobs in the family did it, doesn't matter who, just as long as kc is not convicted?

No way Jose is she admitting to anything - dont forget her knight in shining armor says she's 100 percent innocent, brave & strong 

As soon as they start throwing others under the bus & using the abuse excuse the jury will see as we have seen from the beginning that the "Zanny the nanny" story has been pure BS that Casey created to cover HER heinous deeds...and this one is for you Dolce EPIC FAILED and now they are scrambling.  When a defense team of bloviating blubbers have to tell a judge in open court that they want, want, want but do not want to reveal their defense YOU KNOW the snowjob is on the way & they havent laid written the fiction yet.  One small glitch in the defense plan, they have loose lips that sink ships....yesterday was a prime example twofold:   1) Bozo calling Jesse Grund a suspect he NEVER was, not even a POI, kiss your goose egg bye-buh Bozo!   2)  Ms "Amazon" Lyons stating that she has reviewed why she feels this is not a DP case & that she KNOWS the prosecution has brought it back for strategic reasons YET she tells the public that she will need months to prepare her motion stating why she objects to it even being sought much less being ready for trial...BULLSNIT and more BULLSNIT!

I hope Jesse's attorney is already working on filing a law suit against BOZO for that remark!!  I detest frivolous lawsuits...but this one is not frivolous....I say GO FOR IT!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1483 on: May 29, 2009, 03:15:26 PM »

ot

PS sentenced to 19 years to life. So much for LKB doing anything besides costing the taxpayers the expense of a 2nd trial.

If you are talking about who I think you are, they should give him a revolver and one bullet and let him play russian roulette with himself. He's too dicrepid to last 19 years anyway.

Finally, some resemblance of justice!  Phil Spector kiss your mansion buh-bye!   You nailed what LKB accomplished, nothing but presenting a tainted forensic scientist whom was reprimanded for tampering with evidence & causing the need for a second trial which resulted in the inevitable despite her & others efforts(one of the same Casey's defense team is planning on using).   I hope she enjoys her Louie V tote bag on tainted money, it doesnt help conceal her greed or lack of conscience....as far as Im concerned she is going to have to prepare for more of the same result.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1484 on: May 29, 2009, 03:16:58 PM »

The article I read said Ms Lyon had a 5 year old child..that was 2005..so the child is now 9 years old.  How would Ms Lyon feel if one of these heinous murders she defended and won came into contact with her child and murdered them?  Would she really care what a bad life that defendant had prior to murdering her only child?  Naw...she would soon be prosecuting that trial herself.

I have to inform Ms Lyon that lots of people have horrible childhoods, but they don't grow up to murder, rape and slaughter multiple times.  Allowing someone to get off on a technicality that you, as the defense lawyer know is guilty, is no favor to society.
Most of these people she has defended would just as soon rape and murderer her as look at her.  They can not be rehabilitated..they aren't going to emerge from jail to become model citizens.

She and Slore will come to blows and she will walk.  She likes a very personal relationship with her clients..Casey is not going to go for that..sociopaths don't have personal relationships that amount to a hill of beans.  Casey has used every female in her life and tried to screw every man she came in contact with...there will be no basis for girl talk here.

And since Casey made-up what I believe to be lies about advances from Lee  in the past to try the poor pitiful me act on boyfriends.....so they wouldn't get close to Lee , because Lee would tell them what a lying thief she was, the past is not going to be easy for her to remember.  That would also mean they would have to put hr on the stand..because other then her saying that to friends who knows she lies..there is no other reference from her.  Mark my words..they will not put Casey on the stand.

Infact..Casey has used the poor pitiful me act so much with friends..her parents treat her bad, her Mom is bossy, Lee tried advances..give me a break..so far no one believes that act..no one.

As far as trying to legislate for LWOP vs DP in Florida..well Florida is not now or in the near future going to get rid of the death penalty.  Too many older Americans there that served in WW2, lived through the depression and other horrible things..they never murdered anyone ..they aren't going to throw a pity party for people who do murder. 

I believe the state has a fingerprint off the tape and maybe off some other things.  I believe they have much more evidence then we have seen.

I think the defense has got nothing, nada, zip..so this early in the game they are bringing in Lyons.  She normally doesn't make an appearance this early..so I think Lyons will be leaving the case abruptly once KC sees that she wants to get close and personal and take over her life more then Cindy ever did.

GREAT post Gypsy.  I mentioned earlier that it was very early for Lyons to be in the picture.....in my experience DP attorneys are usually not terribly involved until the sentencing phase

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1485 on: May 29, 2009, 03:17:12 PM »

Hi Monkeys..I just logged on and was reading about the abuse angle and that could be a very good reason why Casey hasn't acknowledged or looked at her parents the last couple of times in court.  She knows what's coming down and wants nothing to do with them, seeing that she is gonna through them under the bus to save herself.  Can't you see it coming out in court how Cindy wanted to be Caylee's mother and Amy's testimony how Casey was complaing about the birthday party and Cindy acting as if she was Casey on the emails....it will look as if Casey has no 'freedom' because she was living under the mental abuse of Cindy.  I can really see that it all coming out in court.  Oh yeah, and don't forget how Richard Grund said Casey would come over to their house and talk for hours about how Casey hated Cindy and didn't want to grow up like her, etc. 

Hi bb! I too think there is good chance she may through them under the bus. What I'm wondering though is that she hasn't admitted to killing Caylee, so how & when will she do that? Will she say she "lost it" and killed Caylee because of all the pressure from CA, or will she say she did it because she wanted to save Caylee from CA and the life she had to endure? The problem I see though is I can't imagine KC admitting to doing anything wrong. I guess if she did admit to anything though, she'd definitely going put the blame on someone other than herself! That I could possibly see happening. Still though, as far as we know, she's still blaming the "nanny". The only way she could stick with the nanny story is if she says CA is really the nanny. No matter what, she has alot of explaining to do about ALL the lies & mistruths she told. I don't know, I have no idea at this point what they are going to come up with. Are they going to say she's "guilty", but it's not really her fault? Or are they going to say she didn't do it, someone else did (like C/G/orLA)??
That is true what you say.  Either she has to admit she did it whether to save Caylee from Cindy or because she 'lost it' OR they are going to try to blame it on someone else.  Those are the only two choices I see.  AND, now seeing that in Cindy's depo she admits she had phone numbers and addresses for Zanny the Nanny and that Cindy turned them over to the police, they might stick with that story and claim that the police department lost Cindy address book, because you know the police department is going to testify they never had the address books.  (Well, because Cindy lied and there wasn't any.)  But I can really see that happening too.  Yeah, they are probably going to stick with the Zanny story, but I believe they will probably thread the abuse angle into somewhow.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1486 on: May 29, 2009, 03:18:15 PM »

great post...................................Giddy up!!!!!

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1487 on: May 29, 2009, 03:18:23 PM »

Hi Monkeys..I just logged on and was reading about the abuse angle and that could be a very good reason why Casey hasn't acknowledged or looked at her parents the last couple of times in court.  She knows what's coming down and wants nothing to do with them, seeing that she is gonna through them under the bus to save herself.  Can't you see it coming out in court how Cindy wanted to be Caylee's mother and Amy's testimony how Casey was complaing about the birthday party and Cindy acting as if she was Casey on the emails....it will look as if Casey has no 'freedom' because she was living under the mental abuse of Cindy.  I can really see that it all coming out in court.  Oh yeah, and don't forget how Richard Grund said Casey would come over to their house and talk for hours about how Casey hated Cindy and didn't want to grow up like her, etc.

it will also come out how Casey told everyone that George had a stroke and her parents were getting a divorce and she was getting the house...all lies...so not sure how much of a victim Casey will look like after all that...LOL
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1488 on: May 29, 2009, 03:18:53 PM »

The article I read said Ms Lyon had a 5 year old child..that was 2005..so the child is now 9 years old. 

Who in the world laid that thing down!    YIKES!     I agree with the rest of you post Gypsy

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1489 on: May 29, 2009, 03:19:09 PM »

ot

PS sentenced to 19 years to life. So much for LKB doing anything besides costing the taxpayers the expense of a 2nd trial.

If you are talking about who I think you are, they should give him a revolver and one bullet and let him play russian roulette with himself. He's too dicrepid to last 19 years anyway.

FANNY!  I missed your post about PS!  WOOHOO....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1490 on: May 29, 2009, 03:20:31 PM »

it will also come out how Casey told everyone that George had a stroke and her parents were getting a divorce and she was getting the house...all lies...so not sure how much of a victim Casey will look like after all that...LOL

Yep!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1491 on: May 29, 2009, 03:20:42 PM »

KIMMY53    yep, seems like they'd have to have lots of really nasty things brought out, which after seeing cindy in action, I'll bet theres plenty of incidents. Even her brother Rick's views could be thrown in, the secrets about Lee and probably lots more slore could come up with.
The thing that worries me, a technical mistake by prosecution or OCSD. Hope and pray that Lyons and Macaluso don't stumble on some obscure mistake. I'll go nuts if she gets off.
Bet cindy and george are scared for once. All their plans for scamming the world into thinking that they're righteous folks faced witha terrible tragedy might get thrashed if they take the abuse route.
Lyons likes the abuse route, they are going under.

You KNOW that Cindy is NOT going to go for that. She has her narcissistic self to protect. She will never admit to any abuse and will deny, deny, deny that George or Lee abused KC.

I have said from the beginning that George will go under the bus, but it looks now like they ALL will be there when those big wheels start rolling.
I'm with you, they are all going under.

IA also. All or none are going under. Cindy's control issues, her constant tearing down slore's self esteem, her bringing a guy in the house to live recently ( if true) Lee's (question mark) sexual interest,  his problems growing up, i can't remember right now but didn't he have some medical prob that had big impact on family?  Then there's georgie, loser from getgo, violent temper ,  cheater, poor provider, bad role model, whatev
They all feed off of each other. Even Lee is back at home. This woulda been the best time in his life to step away from the madness, but nope, they all are tied up together. Lots and lots of ammo if they go that way.

And don't forget the physical altercation Lee stated took place between Cindy and Casey the night of June 15th.

That one will likely play a very large role if Lyon goes in that direction with the defense.

You are so right, Jen.

What's really interesting is that in order to pursue an abuse defense, they will have to bail in the "Zanny the Nanny"' defense, placing them ALL in a position of huge liability in the Gonzalez civil suit.  Whatta pickle!

How true!

Remember, Lenamon already laid the ground work for an accidental death in his plea to have the State remove the DP the first time around.

Helen - I only see two possible defenses working here, and both completely trash Casey's family.

One is this accidental death/abuse angle.

The other is to name CA and/or GA as "the Nanny".  And think about that second one for a minute - they've left themselves wide open for that one to hit them both right square in the forehead!

I don't think they see it coming yet, Jen.

Fits with Jose's "Casey is innocent" statements.

Ruh Roh.   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1492 on: May 29, 2009, 03:22:35 PM »

Hi Fanny Mae...LOL on the barrettes.  Old people can wear them if they are put in right.  Don't just plunk them in your hair, slightly fluff up the pieces you want them to hold to give your hair some style! 

I watched Ms. Lyons and the other's talk after the hearing with the reporters and Baden says to our favorite reporter Kathi, that the DP should never have been brought back into this.  "She is no Ted Bundy."  WTheck??  So what, now you have to be a serial killer and kill tons of people before you qualify for the DP??  Stupid.

Thanks for the barette advise BB. The article written about her said she was 40 in 2005, so I'm pretty sure I am older than her. But I am positive that I am a lot cuter! I may try the barettes after all.   Monkey Devil!

Strange that a lawyer that only comes into a case after the client gets the death penalty is sitting now at the defense table. Must mean they are pretty sure she is going to get the DP.   

Ms(??) Lyon said that she didn't believe in real evil, that there was no such thing. I think she came face to face with it yesterday. She just didn't recognize it. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1493 on: May 29, 2009, 03:24:02 PM »

Yep!!
Maybe they will say Casey had to lie for her own sanity!  Seems like defense can say whatever they want as long as it gets their client off, huh? 
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1494 on: May 29, 2009, 03:24:58 PM »

omg for the first tim I ever seen, casey anthony was on our late news.  She has a new frumpy lawyer, and I first ever seen Bozo in real time, still saying the skank is innocent.     First time its hit australian news, in my state that is,  Make casey look like a poor lil sad thing.    

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1495 on: May 29, 2009, 03:27:29 PM »

Does anyone have the link to check on kc's visitors? I'd be interested to see if Lyons has ever visited with her in jail? Has she ever met her before yesterday? Also I am just darn right nosy!!

I thought Skanky looked shocked and intimidated when she shook her hand yesterday. I don't think she had ever laid eyes on her.   

I don't think so either. Which if true just reaffirms my feelings that BOZO is totally running the show and kc is a little puppet for him...which might just get her the DP

SUNNY   It's going to be fun to watch no matter what. Bozo n KC the two "crazy school" kids just battling the    "forces"  out to get her. She thinks he's the best lawyer in the whole wide world, probably makes little hearts with their name. He thinks he's the hispanic Abe Lincoln, that's barely going to have to lift a finger to get his "girl" off, after all Matlock had his cliets off within an hour every week!
Lyons has got to think that they are both the dumbest dorks in the universe. How are those two nitwits going to make room for her in their kanoodling sessions. bozo will pout and kc will stamp her feet and demand to go back to her dorm room.  Wish we had a inside person at the jail.
                                                any volunteers????

Let see who isn't here right now?   

BOZO did his big PR on Lyons yesterday...little does he know she can and WILL chew him up and spit him out......many times!!

Yea, and read back what Judge Strickland struck back at him for it in a summmary of what transpired yesterday in the hearing:

At this point, there was a pause in the hearing and Jose Baez "introduced" the new death penalty qualified attorney, Andrea Lyon (The Angel of Death Row), to the court along with a mini-curriculum vitae. State's Attorney Jeff Ashton tossed out a zinger to Baez, saying that while he appreciated the "commercial," he would appreciate receiving her documents which would admit her pro hac vice and certify her as being death penalty qualified.  Actually, correct to point out hehe
Baez didn't take the comment well and mumbled something about "... not to belittle it to a commercial when some one's life..." He was interrupted by Judge Strickland who commented that, it was a "plug for her successes." Jeff Ashton laughed at that one.
http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2009/05/case-against-casey-anthony-all-about.html

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1496 on: May 29, 2009, 03:27:40 PM »

Hi Fanny Mae...LOL on the barrettes.  Old people can wear them if they are put in right.  Don't just plunk them in your hair, slightly fluff up the pieces you want them to hold to give your hair some style! 

I watched Ms. Lyons and the other's talk after the hearing with the reporters and Baden says to our favorite reporter Kathi, that the DP should never have been brought back into this.  "She is no Ted Bundy."  WTheck??  So what, now you have to be a serial killer and kill tons of people before you qualify for the DP??  Stupid.

Thanks for the barette advise BB. The article written about her said she was 40 in 2005, so I'm pretty sure I am older than her. But I am positive that I am a lot cuter! I may try the barettes after all.   Monkey Devil!

Strange that a lawyer that only comes into a case after the client gets the death penalty is sitting now at the defense table. Must mean they are pretty sure she is going to get the DP.   

Ms(??) Lyon said that she didn't believe in real evil, that there was no such thing. I think she came face to face with it yesterday. She just didn't recognize it. 

Obvious, even though Ms. Lyon deal with the ugliest of criminals, her life must never had been touched by one in a horrific way.  Or, evil is not afraid of evil, so maybe she has an evil heart.  Someone on here said that Ms. Lyon make Baden look good now and that's the truth.  Wow...who would have though?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1497 on: May 29, 2009, 03:29:43 PM »

I just have a hard time seeing JB working alongside Lyons in the courtroom. I can see Lyons along Baden & the other guy, but to me JB doesn't seem to fit in. He seems more like he'd be the intern or something. In my crystal ball (well I don't really have one) I see JB fading off into the sunset. Maybe he'll be forgotten about like little Caylee seems to have been. Guess we can only hope! Don't know how miss KC would feel about that. Maybe if that happens she'll fire them so she can have JB in the spotlight again? I don't know, but I don't think she's all that smart and I still wonder how these other lawyers (especially this newest one) have come into the picture, and how she can afford it all??

RIP Sweet Puppy
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1498 on: May 29, 2009, 03:30:30 PM »

After all this talk of the abuse defense, does anyone see kc admitting that she did it and that is why OR will they try and possibly go for reasonable doubt that one of the other nutjobs in the family did it, doesn't matter who, just as long as kc is not convicted?

No way Jose is she admitting to anything - dont forget her knight in shining armor says she's 100 percent innocent, brave & strong 

As soon as they start throwing others under the bus & using the abuse excuse the jury will see as we have seen from the beginning that the "Zanny the nanny" story has been pure BS that Casey created to cover HER heinous deeds...and this one is for you Dolce EPIC FAILED and now they are scrambling.  When a defense team of bloviating blubbers have to tell a judge in open court that they want, want, want but do not want to reveal their defense YOU KNOW the snowjob is on the way & they havent laid written the fiction yet.  One small glitch in the defense plan, they have loose lips that sink ships....yesterday was a prime example twofold:   1) Bozo calling Jesse Grund a suspect he NEVER was, not even a POI, kiss your goose egg bye-buh Bozo!   2)  Ms "Amazon" Lyons stating that she has reviewed why she feels this is not a DP case & that she KNOWS the prosecution has brought it back for strategic reasons YET she tells the public that she will need months to prepare her motion stating why she objects to it even being sought much less being ready for trial...BULLSNIT and more BULLSNIT!

I hope Jesse's attorney is already working on filing a law suit against BOZO for that remark!!  I detest frivolous lawsuits...but this one is not frivolous....I say GO FOR IT!!

As displayed in court yesterday, I can assure you that the Grund's attorney will address & prevail on several issues in the future

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1499 on: May 29, 2009, 03:32:06 PM »

Well, I gotta get some chores done before dh gets home.  Have a great you all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.