April 25, 2024, 02:41:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 313357 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1540 on: May 29, 2009, 04:20:01 PM »

Turbo that was a very good post. I just can't shake the feeling I have about Caylee's father. I'm not going to bring up the "I" word, but darn it something is so wrong about this. 

NRCG  I think like you do about the "I" deal  and TURBO your scenario is scary because it's so possible in the sense that the family is so dysfunctional it might not be such a leap for a juror to be uncertain.  Right now, only thinking of all this stuff, I'm sure there are plenty of things we're not remembering that only kc could've done. Pray for fingerprints, that's all I can say.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1541 on: May 29, 2009, 04:21:32 PM »

After all this talk of the abuse defense, does anyone see kc admitting that she did it and that is why OR will they try and possibly go for reasonable doubt that one of the other nutjobs in the family did it, doesn't matter who, just as long as kc is not convicted?
So what could possibly be the defense against Casey not calling the police or her parents for 31 days?  In my mind there is no excuse. 

remember she/they said she was saying and doing things from a script that she had been given at BP when the nanny and her sister stole Caylee...the script was for 30 days......she was afraid for her family and for Caylee...well CAYLEE is DEAD.....so why not spill the beans...LOL.....cause the beans are rancid and stink like rotten eggs!!
So the script should be available to view and follow the trail of fingerprints and possibly dna of the nanny that gave her the script.  Where is the script?  In evidence? 

never heard of the script except from kc.....   i am sure if she could have presented one she would have   guess it's like the addresses and phone numbers cin-cin says she had for Zanny

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1542 on: May 29, 2009, 04:23:06 PM »

what got me fired up, she called her 7 year old a $lut, not a naughty girl, but a little s*ut.  actually it was un greatful little s&ut  all over a distgusting sandwich, yet her cries and sob over the murdered seagull, the blame got put back on her.  Lucky to have food.  I used to cop the same stuff with my parents, cept it was eat your lunch or you got a hiding, (belting), more horrible than a sandwich, we got fed tripe.  No wonder Im anorexic 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1543 on: May 29, 2009, 04:23:29 PM »

The Many Looks of Casey Anthony
http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/19590190/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1544 on: May 29, 2009, 04:24:37 PM »

Let see who isn't here right now?   

BOZO did his big PR on Lyons yesterday...little does he know she can and WILL chew him up and spit him out......many times!!

How much does it pay?   Monkey Devil!
I think Lyons could chew up a couple of Bozos. 

...who mentioned pay??   

The smack-down I would pay big bucks for is between Spindy and Pussface if it ever comes to it. Pussface could just put Bozo under one arm and keep on truckin'. Spindy, now that would be a battle royal!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1545 on: May 29, 2009, 04:25:14 PM »

Turbo that was a very good post. I just can't shake the feeling I have about Caylee's father. I'm not going to bring up the "I" word, but darn it something is so wrong about this. 

I think so too.

If they want to get her off, that is the ONLY defense. The nanny defense won't work, that one is dead in the water. (except as a "script" that George thought would work because of the Hispanic woman being able to leave the country)

I do believe the KEY here is related to George. I even believe the REAL story is connected to George, so why not use that he did it defense?  There is SO much against him in his background that Lyon might just win with it if she plays it right.  

KC has ALL the psychological symptoms of a sexually abused woman and I am sure that Lyon has psychiatrists which could easily testify to that. Would George be prosecuted if it worked? Sure he would but KC & Cindy would have NO QUALMS about throwing him to the wolves. They would both do it in a heartbeat if they thought it would get rid of him like they have been trying to do for years.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1546 on: May 29, 2009, 04:25:51 PM »

Does everymonkey agree that there is NO way that they can stick with the nanny story? UNLESS, she claims that CA or GA is/was the nanny? Atleast that is what I believe. The nanny story as we know it (being ZFG) is never going to work. Monkeys know it, I know it, and I don't know much of anything! But if I/we know it, than those lawyers HAVE to know it! No? There is no evidence as far as I know to point to anyone outside of the Ant home, so how could they possibly accuse an outsider (ZFG or whomever)??  What about Annie (rhymes w/ Zanny)? Are they all secretly going to try to pin it on her? Wasn't she not even in touch with KC much the last few months before Caylee went missing?

Am I talking too much today?

OMG!!! QM you could never talk too much! And you make perfectly good sense. They know Casey did it. They don't care if they bring an innocent into it. They don't care. They think that's their job. Never mind the truth or the victim or justice.   

BTW, keep talking!   Monkey Devil!

QM  I loved one of your earlier posts and didn't get a chance to comment, and right now because the short term memory loss has kicked in, I don't know what it said but it was good!!!!!!  I'm like you, sometimes I'm available to nonstop bloviate ( luv that word) on here and other times I'm up in the rafters, so keep talkin' girl!

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1547 on: May 29, 2009, 04:27:07 PM »

night yall, no work tomorrow, big sleep in till afternoon, then making earings, to pay for my johnny cash tat  an angelic monkey

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1548 on: May 29, 2009, 04:27:54 PM »

NRCG  I think like you do about the "I" deal  and TURBO your scenario is scary because it's so possible in the sense that the family is so dysfunctional it might not be such a leap for a juror to be uncertain.  Right now, only thinking of all this stuff, I'm sure there are plenty of things we're not remembering that only kc could've done. Pray for fingerprints, that's all I can say.

Even with fingerprints in my defense all KC did was to get rid of a dead body. She could say there were bugs everywhere and she didn't want them to get in Caylee's mouth, hence the tape and the bug spray. That would also explain the heart sticker. "She was just trying to give her a proper burial without George killing all of them."

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1549 on: May 29, 2009, 04:28:40 PM »

what got me fired up, she called her 7 year old a $lut, not a naughty girl, but a little s*ut.  actually it was un greatful little s&ut  all over a distgusting sandwich, yet her cries and sob over the murdered seagull, the blame got put back on her.  Lucky to have food.  I used to cop the same stuff with my parents, cept it was eat your lunch or you got a hiding, (belting), more horrible than a sandwich, we got fed tripe.  No wonder Im anorexic 

I am confused.....what does this have to do with Caylee???

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1550 on: May 29, 2009, 04:31:11 PM »

thanks trim.......she has certainly deteriorated while in jail.....WOOHOO

Rest in Peace Caylee

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1551 on: May 29, 2009, 04:32:23 PM »

Ok, so I am reading/thinking and you guys are brilliant, I gotta tell you, but, and here's the big but, what would be George's motive, he is the one who seemed to love Caylee the most????  Maybe you pointed it out and I missed it.  He is also the one who seems to suffer the most over her being gone......??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1552 on: May 29, 2009, 04:34:06 PM »

I think so too.

If they want to get her off, that is the ONLY defense. The nanny defense won't work, that one is dead in the water. (except as a "script" that George thought would work because of the Hispanic woman being able to leave the country)

I do believe the KEY here is related to George. I even believe the REAL story is connected to George, so why not use that he did it defense?  There is SO much against him in his background that Lyon might just win with it if she plays it right.  

KC has ALL the psychological symptoms of a sexually abused woman and I am sure that Lyon has psychiatrists which could easily testify to that. Would George be prosecuted if it worked? Sure he would but KC & Cindy would have NO QUALMS about throwing him to the wolves. They would both do it in a heartbeat if they thought it would get rid of him like they have been trying to do for years.

I can see this happening, and I can also see some huge bombshells coming out also 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1553 on: May 29, 2009, 04:36:01 PM »

thanks trim.......she has certainly deteriorated while in jail.....WOOHOO
  She looks like he!!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1554 on: May 29, 2009, 04:38:26 PM »

Ok, so I am reading/thinking and you guys are brilliant, I gotta tell you, but, and here's the big but, what would be George's motive, he is the one who seemed to love Caylee the most????  Maybe you pointed it out and I missed it.  He is also the one who seems to suffer the most over her being gone......??????

Big Gulp!!!! Maybe Casey wasn't the only daughter that he had abused.   RUNNING!  DUCKING!!!   RUNNING!!!! DODGING!!!!
Please! No monkey pooooooo!!!!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1555 on: May 29, 2009, 04:39:09 PM »

Why did they ( Team Baez ) not ask for Zeniada's phone logs ?
Because they know no calls in or out to Casey.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1556 on: May 29, 2009, 04:39:21 PM »

Nevermind, I understand, you are saying George is just the reason Caysey killed Caylee????  Right?  I understand.   

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1557 on: May 29, 2009, 04:40:48 PM »

Take your choice: His motive could have been sexual abuse or that she was his child and Cindy was going to find out, or maybe even an accident while he was watching her. Maybe she drown and being as afraid of Cindy as he was he went to cover it up and keep KC quiet too. Maybe KC was threatening to tell Cindy about the sexual abuse, or that he was the father. Maybe KC was using Caylee as a pawn to get money from him (as in extortion) and maybe he didn't lose that money gambling at all but gave it to KC.

Maybe he appeared to "suffer the most" because he was the guilty one. Maybe THAT was why he wanted to die, he was afraid KC would tell when they were no longer allowed to visit her. That way he could manipulate KC as well as get public sympathy.

There are endless scenarios which the defense could spin.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1558 on: May 29, 2009, 04:45:17 PM »

Take your choice: His motive could have been sexual abuse or that she was his child and Cindy was going to find out, or maybe even an accident while he was watching her. Maybe she drown and being as afraid of Cindy as he was he went to cover it up and keep KC quiet too. Maybe KC was threatening to tell Cindy about the sexual abuse, or that he was the father. Maybe KC was using Caylee as a pawn to get money from him (as in extortion) and maybe he didn't lose that money gambling at all but gave it to KC.

Maybe he appeared to "suffer the most" because he was the guilty one. Maybe THAT was why he wanted to die, he was afraid KC would tell when they were no longer allowed to visit her. That way he could manipulate KC as well as get public sympathy.

There are endless scenarios which the defense could spin.
Ok, I will buy all of that, and the defense only has to prove that Kc didnt do it, right, or at least plant the seed that George could have done it.  Hmmmm. 

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1559 on: May 29, 2009, 04:47:53 PM »

I had forgotten how painful it is to watch Baez in the courtroom;  Also, he is still trying to involve Jesse by suggestion - was stunned he actually called Jesse a suspect while making his argument.  No ethics whatsoever.

That was a massive boo boo on Bozo, guess he missed slander & defamation of character 101 class...he'll find out just how much at a later date 

You know, I wish he really would find out from Jesse's family. There is NO REASON for him to keep trying to implicate that young man. He has cooperated with LE, he took a polygraph, but yet Baez keeps trying.  I hope this bites him in the end.

So do I ... his behaviour has been disgraceful;  Not only that, he wastes everyone's time, files flighty & frivolous motions ad nauseum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.