April 25, 2024, 08:48:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 313371 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1560 on: May 29, 2009, 04:51:19 PM »

Ok, so I am reading/thinking and you guys are brilliant, I gotta tell you, but, and here's the big but, what would be George's motive, he is the one who seemed to love Caylee the most????  Maybe you pointed it out and I missed it.  He is also the one who seems to suffer the most over her being gone......??????

That's a good question A1. Unless Geo (if ever accused) says it was an accident. Or maybe it was neglect (maybe he did get drunk and she climbed up the ladder of the pool and drowned). Probably not likely, but thinking of a possibility. It's just how ever she died it was most likely either drowning, suffocation, or some sort of poisoning. Atleast I think so because those causes most likely would not show up in the autopsy being there were only bones left to test. Maybe like Turbo said, KC could claim she put the tape over her mouth because of bugs?? Who knows, but at this point I believe anything is possible. The only thing I don't see possible is the fictitious nanny. If she sticks to the nanny there has to be some sort of evidence that she ever existed. There has yet to be one shred of evidence she was ever on this earth!
Another thing I want to point out: I'm not saying that I think G/C/LA are responsible for Caylees death. I'm just saying what I think the defense could possibly say. Just the possible theories they could use. Also, I do think they have covered for KC either knowingly or not, for what ever their reasons. JMO though!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1561 on: May 29, 2009, 04:54:17 PM »

The article I read said Ms Lyon had a 5 year old child..that was 2005..so the child is now 9 years old.  How would Ms Lyon feel if one of these heinous murders she defended and won came into contact with her child and murdered them?  Would she really care what a bad life that defendant had prior to murdering her only child?  Naw...she would soon be prosecuting that trial herself.

I have to inform Ms Lyon that lots of people have horrible childhoods, but they don't grow up to murder, rape and slaughter multiple times.  Allowing someone to get off on a technicality that you, as the defense lawyer know is guilty, is no favor to society.
Most of these people she has defended would just as soon rape and murderer her as look at her.  They can not be rehabilitated..they aren't going to emerge from jail to become model citizens.

She and Slore will come to blows and she will walk.  She likes a very personal relationship with her clients..Casey is not going to go for that..sociopaths don't have personal relationships that amount to a hill of beans.  Casey has used every female in her life and tried to screw every man she came in contact with...there will be no basis for girl talk here.

And since Casey made-up what I believe to be lies about advances from Lee  in the past to try the poor pitiful me act on boyfriends.....so they wouldn't get close to Lee , because Lee would tell them what a lying thief she was, the past is not going to be easy for her to remember.  That would also mean they would have to put hr on the stand..because other then her saying that to friends who knows she lies..there is no other reference from her.  Mark my words..they will not put Casey on the stand.

Infact..Casey has used the poor pitiful me act so much with friends..her parents treat her bad, her Mom is bossy, Lee tried advances..give me a break..so far no one believes that act..no one.

Theatrics and drama mama won't fly in Strickland's court. 

As far as trying to legislate for LWOP vs DP in Florida..well Florida is not now or in the near future going to get rid of the death penalty.  Too many older Americans there that served in WW2, lived through the depression and other horrible things..they never murdered anyone ..they aren't going to throw a pity party for people who do murder. 

I believe the state has a fingerprint off the tape and maybe off some other things.  I believe they have much more evidence then we have seen.

I think the defense has got nothing, nada, zip..so this early in the game they are bringing in Lyons.  She normally doesn't make an appearance this early..so I think Lyons will be leaving the case abruptly once KC sees that she wants to get close and personal and take over her life more then Cindy ever did.

GREAT post Gypsy.  I mentioned earlier that it was very early for Lyons to be in the picture.....in my experience DP attorneys are usually not terribly involved until the sentencing phase
But dont you think she would come in early to "study" her client and would want to know her in all aspects of her "life" such as it is?

Andrea normally jumps onboard much closer to trial, if not after the trial has started..and in some cases not until all appeals from the first trial have been made.  So this is really early in the case to bring her on..but Baez needed a DP qualified lawyer immediately.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1562 on: May 29, 2009, 04:54:21 PM »

Ok, so I am reading/thinking and you guys are brilliant, I gotta tell you, but, and here's the big but, what would be George's motive, he is the one who seemed to love Caylee the most????  Maybe you pointed it out and I missed it.  He is also the one who seems to suffer the most over her being gone......??????

That's a good question A1. Unless Geo (if ever accused) says it was an accident. Or maybe it was neglect (maybe he did get drunk and she climbed up the ladder of the pool and drowned). Probably not likely, but thinking of a possibility. It's just how ever she died it was most likely either drowning, suffocation, or some sort of poisoning. Atleast I think so because those causes most likely would not show up in the autopsy being there were only bones left to test. Maybe like Turbo said, KC could claim she put the tape over her mouth because of bugs?? Who knows, but at this point I believe anything is possible. The only thing I don't see possible is the fictitious nanny. If she sticks to the nanny there has to be some sort of evidence that she ever existed. There has yet to be one shred of evidence she was ever on this earth!
Another thing I want to point out: I'm not saying that I think G/C/LA are responsible for Caylees death. I'm just saying what I think the defense could possibly say. Just the possible theories they could use. Also, I do think they have covered for KC either knowingly or not, for what ever their reasons. JMO though!
So by covering up for KC, they have left themselves hung out to dry.  What a deal.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1563 on: May 29, 2009, 04:55:16 PM »

Take your choice: His motive could have been sexual abuse or that she was his child and Cindy was going to find out, or maybe even an accident while he was watching her. Maybe she drown and being as afraid of Cindy as he was he went to cover it up and keep KC quiet too. Maybe KC was threatening to tell Cindy about the sexual abuse, or that he was the father. Maybe KC was using Caylee as a pawn to get money from him (as in extortion) and maybe he didn't lose that money gambling at all but gave it to KC.

Maybe he appeared to "suffer the most" because he was the guilty one. Maybe THAT was why he wanted to die, he was afraid KC would tell when they were no longer allowed to visit her. That way he could manipulate KC as well as get public sympathy.

There are endless scenarios which the defense could spin.
Ok, I will buy all of that, and the defense only has to prove that Kc didnt do it, right, or at least plant the seed that George could have done it.  Hmmmm. 

I think you could be right (Turbo & A1).

RIP Sweet Puppy
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1564 on: May 29, 2009, 04:55:26 PM »

I am still looking for video too. Kathi said she would ask reporter that was there that day.   

One another note, I have been going through the slideshows. Who dressed Jose this morning. Who wears a GREEN handkerchief in his pocket with a PURPLE tie??? Oh, I know! The green hanky was for Slore. He could have worn a green tie at least so it wouldn't be so obvious.   

I tried to get a good shot of the guy with the slick back hair. I am thinking that it may be a media person, because I saw a pic of a man that was standing for a while by the door that could have been him. Baliff probably made him sit down and he took that seat behind Richard Grund. I am not sure. The only shot I could find of him sitting behind Richard was too fuzzy when I tried to magnify it.   

I think we are about to get a doc dump that is going to blow the Anthony's out of the water and that is why Spindy was so upset.  Her hands looked like she has been hammering things again and has been biting her fingernails.

And lastly, why the he77 doesn't Slore put her hair up in a pony tail and just be done with it. I never in my life saw someone put her hands on her greasy hair and try to flick it and fling it and smooth it. Geeze.....get some worry beads or somethin'!   

I agree, Cindy looked just plain angry.

And Casey drove me nuts playing with her hair. (Used to be hand-rubbing.)

I sure am hoping for that doc dump soon!

I think Sindy is mad that Casey did not look back or wave.  I also firmly believe that they would go see Casey as often as possible.  Casey is the one who has said NO.  Casey is a blamer, she is blaming them and everyone else for what happened.  She wants revenge against Cindy and this is the only way she can get it atm.  Pure evil.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1565 on: May 29, 2009, 05:01:14 PM »

I have crept back in here to clarify. I do not in any way think George had anything to do with killing Caylee, nor do I think he abused her.
I was just posing a scenario with the George-did-it what ifs.

Having said that, I do think that George has some kind of knowledge of the fact that she was dead. He either saw her body in the car the day of June 24th, or Casey told him. I think the throwing up at the LE interview was more than recalling the smell. I think he saw her and that is the vision he cannot get out of his head. Although I think it was rehearsed, I think his over the top reaction to the words CAYLEE'S REMAINS at his depo triggered the memory. Now whether or not he had anything to do with the disposal, I don't think so.  I think it was one of those "You got yourself into this mess, now get yourself out." Casey's solution was going around the corner and dumped Caylee.

George has always stayed in the background most of the time and let Spindy take the lead. There is the occassional outburst from him, and he is a loose cannon. I think there were times he just didn't want to be involved in the craziness of the household, and detatched himself.  He probably did love Caylee, mostly like you love a favored pet, and he does feel bad about her being gone. But I think George has some deep dark secrets in his background.  We know there are rumors of a girlfriend, but who is she, or maybe them? Is there more we don't know? Lots we don't know about him. He is the perfect set-up to be the patsy.

I hope I can come back in here and eat my nanners. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1566 on: May 29, 2009, 05:01:28 PM »

I think KC has been sexually abused, but not by anyone in her family.  Today, teenage girls (and guys) are being sexually abused by their boyfriends (girlfriends) and their music reflects how wonderful it is to be the object of the abuse!  A teenage boy can abuse any girl he wants and the girl has to take it in order to "in" with everyone, and 99% of the time she does. 

I do believe KC was sexually abused but not by family members.   JMO.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1567 on: May 29, 2009, 05:01:36 PM »

A1 as sweet as you are, George is right in with the cover up, his suicide attempt was fake.  Does not mean he never loved Caylee, but he has his daughter to defend now, the neli facing Death Penalty.  We all know she deserve it, but it would be killing george, her father. 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1568 on: May 29, 2009, 05:02:46 PM »

The article I read said Ms Lyon had a 5 year old child..that was 2005..so the child is now 9 years old.  How would Ms Lyon feel if one of these heinous murders she defended and won came into contact with her child and murdered them?  Would she really care what a bad life that defendant had prior to murdering her only child?  Naw...she would soon be prosecuting that trial herself.

I have to inform Ms Lyon that lots of people have horrible childhoods, but they don't grow up to murder, rape and slaughter multiple times.  Allowing someone to get off on a technicality that you, as the defense lawyer know is guilty, is no favor to society.
Most of these people she has defended would just as soon rape and murderer her as look at her.  They can not be rehabilitated..they aren't going to emerge from jail to become model citizens.

She and Slore will come to blows and she will walk.  She likes a very personal relationship with her clients..Casey is not going to go for that..sociopaths don't have personal relationships that amount to a hill of beans.  Casey has used every female in her life and tried to screw every man she came in contact with...there will be no basis for girl talk here.

And since Casey made-up what I believe to be lies about advances from Lee  in the past to try the poor pitiful me act on boyfriends.....so they wouldn't get close to Lee , because Lee would tell them what a lying thief she was, the past is not going to be easy for her to remember.  That would also mean they would have to put hr on the stand..because other then her saying that to friends who knows she lies..there is no other reference from her.  Mark my words..they will not put Casey on the stand.

Infact..Casey has used the poor pitiful me act so much with friends..her parents treat her bad, her Mom is bossy, Lee tried advances..give me a break..so far no one believes that act..no one.

As far as trying to legislate for LWOP vs DP in Florida..well Florida is not now or in the near future going to get rid of the death penalty.  Too many older Americans there that served in WW2, lived through the depression and other horrible things..they never murdered anyone ..they aren't going to throw a pity party for people who do murder. 

I believe the state has a fingerprint off the tape and maybe off some other things.  I believe they have much more evidence then we have seen.

I think the defense has got nothing, nada, zip..so this early in the game they are bringing in Lyons.  She normally doesn't make an appearance this early..so I think Lyons will be leaving the case abruptly once KC sees that she wants to get close and personal and take over her life more then Cindy ever did.

GREAT post Gypsy.  I mentioned earlier that it was very early for Lyons to be in the picture.....in my experience DP attorneys are usually not terribly involved until the sentencing phase
But dont you think she would come in early to "study" her client and would want to know her in all aspects of her "life" such as it is?

Andrea normally jumps onboard much closer to trial, if not after the trial has started..and in some cases not until all appeals from the first trial have been made.  So this is really early in the case to bring her on..but Baez needed a DP qualified lawyer immediately.
Gotcha.  It just strikes me as funny.  Here is Baez saying KC is not guilty and yet here is the No Death Penalty Please Attorney showing up.  Its like pay no attention to the big lady attorney behind the curtain - ha ha.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1569 on: May 29, 2009, 05:06:36 PM »

goodnight caylee thread,  an angelic monkey

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1570 on: May 29, 2009, 05:07:52 PM »

I have crept back in here to clarify. I do not in any way think George had anything to do with killing Caylee, nor do I think he abused her.

Having said that, I do think that George has some kind of knowledge of the fact that she was dead. He either saw her body in the car the day of June 24th, or Casey told him. I think the throwing up at the LE interview was more than recalling the smell. I think he saw her and that is the vision he cannot get out of his head. Although I think it was rehearsed, I think his over the top reaction to the words CAYLEE'S REMAINS at his depo triggered the memory. Now whether or not he had anything to do with the disposal, I don't think so.  I think it was one of those "You got yourself into this mess, now get yourself out." Casey's solution was going around the corner and dumped Caylee.

George has always stayed in the background most of the time and let Spindy take the lead. There is the occassional outburst from him, and he is a loose cannon. I think there were times he just didn't want to be involved in the craziness of the household, and detatched himself.  He probably did love Caylee, mostly like you love a favored pet, and he does feel bad about her being gone. But I think George has some deep dark secrets in his background.  We know there are rumors of a girlfriend, but who is she, or maybe them? Is there more we don't know? Lots we don't know about him. He is the perfect set-up to be the patsy.

Fanny,why are you creeping?We are tossing around ideas.
I think there are some secrets with George.
It's hard to finish a puzzle without all the pieces.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1571 on: May 29, 2009, 05:08:48 PM »

A view of the client
For Lyon, learning as much as
possible about her client is essential
to defending a death penalty case.
“People sometimes do monstrous
things, but they aren’t only monsters.
That’s myth or movies — that’s not
who people are,” Lyon said. “They
are complicated. They care about
other people. They’ve been hurt.
Many of them are very, very damaged
people who’ve been abused,
sometimes literally since birth.”             (And the sob story about Casey has only just begun  )

To that I say, cry me a F'n river and kiss my still adorable one...this is just the type of person in this country singing kumbaflippinya & making excuses for those that just do not CHOOSE to overcome their adversities and turn into the monsters they are by hurting others more than they were allegedly "victimized" themselves -- the only point one should consider is if a person is capable of knowing right from wrong & if they are aware of their surroundings, beyond that everything else is just excuses for inappropriate and/or criminal behavior.    What do these crazy @$$ liberal thinking nitwits think  is going to happen if we let the whole entire world get a pass for their crimes based on all these excuses, as if we dont live in dysfunction and too much crime as is, just look at what we are covering right here on this forum this past week alone -- we might as well bend over, grab our ankles,  pray & kiss all of our @$$E$ goodbye!
Perfectly written, as usual Capp.  If doing monstrous things, doesn't make you a monster, how are monsters made?  A lot of people come from very abusive backgrounds and they don't turn into monsters.  They go on to live and love and have productive lives.  It is scary how full our colleges are of these bleeding heart liberals.  They are all trying to brainwash us.  Well, when it comes to monkeys, we see right through them and hopefully so will the jury.  There are a lot of people out there that aren't buying this liberal BS.  Casey, imo, is a monster that did monstrous things, nothing is going to change that.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1572 on: May 29, 2009, 05:11:42 PM »

Gotcha.  It just strikes me as funny.  Here is Baez saying KC is not guilty and yet here is the No Death Penalty Please Attorney showing up.  Its like pay no attention to the big lady attorney behind the curtain - ha ha.

hahahaha..it's going to be very difficult to ignore her...in more ways than one.   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1573 on: May 29, 2009, 05:16:55 PM »

I knew a monster once.  He preyed on little children, he used them and abused them in ways you could not fathom, then he told them their parents would die if they told on him.  People loved him and trusted him because he was in the Church and the softball team.  He always bought the children expensive presents and to all concerned seemed to be the ideal parent, but the children talked to me.  I told the parents and was shunned for it, so I turned him for every rape, murder, robbery I read about.  He was never arrested but he was watched.  He died two years ago of the most painful liver cancer.  I can finally rest in the fact he was punished here on earth and in the hereafter.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: May 29, 2009, 05:17:35 PM »

I too have felt that George had first hand contact with a dead Caylee. His reaction to discussing the odor was way over the top in my opinion. Again IMO I would have to say that GA is about the worst liar I have ever observed and being retired from corrections I have observed many liars.......
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1575 on: May 29, 2009, 05:19:17 PM »

You thoughts are certainly as valid as anyone's......I do think there are many secrets that haven't come out yet.....but will.....so sit down and eat your nanners!!  I also think GA knew Caylee was dead...but I believe he knew from the day they went to pick up the car. He put 2 and 2 together and there was no other answer other than the smell of decomp was Caylee.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1576 on: May 29, 2009, 05:19:33 PM »

I think Sindy is mad that Casey did not look back or wave.  I also firmly believe that they would go see Casey as often as possible.  Casey is the one who has said NO.  Casey is a blamer, she is blaming them and everyone else for what happened.  She wants revenge against Cindy and this is the only way she can get it atm.  Pure evil.

It appeared to me that Cindy was angry when she walked in the courthouse. I believe she knows now with this new attorney that KC is going to bring out ALL the FAMILY SECRETS and she is going to be exposed also. There is a LOT of darkness in that family which goes MUCH DEEPER than any teenage incest possibility. I believe we will hear a LOT about their life in Ohio as Lyon has strong investigators and Cindy knows this is all getting ready to bit them in the butt.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1577 on: May 29, 2009, 05:21:51 PM »

ot  ... Spector gets 19 years to life for actress's death
Updated Fri. May. 29 2009 4:38 PM ET

The Associated Press

LOS ANGELES -- Phil Spector was sentenced Friday to 19 years to life in prison for the murder of actress Lana Clarkson, who was shot through the mouth in the music producer's home six years ago.

Spector, 69, looked straight forward and showed no emotion as Superior Court Judge Larry Paul Fidler ordered a term of 15 years to life for second-degree murder plus four years
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1578 on: May 29, 2009, 05:22:09 PM »

cap.you know I love your writing, between you and pooks (she knows all the legal stuff)  you two should write a book.  for caylee.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1579 on: May 29, 2009, 05:25:12 PM »

I knew a monster once.  He preyed on little children, he used them and abused them in ways you could not fathom, then he told them their parents would die if they told on him.  People loved him and trusted him because he was in the Church and the softball team.  He always bought the children expensive presents and to all concerned seemed to be the ideal parent, but the children talked to me.  I told the parents and was shunned for it, so I turned him for every rape, murder, robbery I read about.  He was never arrested but he was watched.  He died two years ago of the most painful liver cancer.  I can finally rest in the fact he was punished here on earth and in the hereafter.

There's a lot of evil that walks among us. So sad when the victims are crying out for help and few listen. Even tho they have to live with the trauma all of their lives at least they can take some comfort with them that you believed and fought for them . There are a lot of angels that walk among us too!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.