April 18, 2024, 01:21:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 312749 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1580 on: May 29, 2009, 05:26:49 PM »

I knew a monster once.  He preyed on little children, he used them and abused them in ways you could not fathom, then he told them their parents would die if they told on him.  People loved him and trusted him because he was in the Church and the softball team.  He always bought the children expensive presents and to all concerned seemed to be the ideal parent, but the children talked to me.  I told the parents and was shunned for it, so I turned him for every rape, murder, robbery I read about.  He was never arrested but he was watched.  He died two years ago of the most painful liver cancer.  I can finally rest in the fact he was punished here on earth and in the hereafter.

There's a lot of evil that walks among us. So sad when the victims are crying out for help and few listen. Even tho they have to live with the trauma all of their lives at least they can take some comfort with them that you believed and fought for them . There are a lot of angels that walk among us too!
Thank you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1581 on: May 29, 2009, 05:27:07 PM »

I knew a monster once.  He preyed on little children, he used them and abused them in ways you could not fathom, then he told them their parents would die if they told on him.  People loved him and trusted him because he was in the Church and the softball team.  He always bought the children expensive presents and to all concerned seemed to be the ideal parent, but the children talked to me.  I told the parents and was shunned for it, so I turned him for every rape, murder, robbery I read about.  He was never arrested but he was watched.  He died two years ago of the most painful liver cancer.  I can finally rest in the fact he was punished here on earth and in the hereafter.

WOW...what a heavy load to carry when the parents wouldn't believe you.....there are monsters among us for sure. kc is a monster!!  At first I believed it had to have been an accident, she panicked...all those calls to her parents and they didn't answer (I still want to know WHY they didn't answer)...but as more and more information came to light I had to admit it was no accident. I do think she killed Caylee because she was so angry at her mother. I think cin-cin threatened to take Caylee away from her that night of the big fight.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1582 on: May 29, 2009, 05:29:49 PM »

Always   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1583 on: May 29, 2009, 05:30:26 PM »

I think Sindy is mad that Casey did not look back or wave.  I also firmly believe that they would go see Casey as often as possible.  Casey is the one who has said NO.  Casey is a blamer, she is blaming them and everyone else for what happened.  She wants revenge against Cindy and this is the only way she can get it atm.  Pure evil.

It appeared to me that Cindy was angry when she walked in the courthouse. I believe she knows now with this new attorney that KC is going to bring out ALL the FAMILY SECRETS and she is going to be exposed also. There is a LOT of darkness in that family which goes MUCH DEEPER than any teenage incest possibility. I believe we will hear a LOT about their life in Ohio as Lyon has strong investigators and Cindy knows this is all getting ready to bit them in the butt.

Tirbo you are right about the secrets for sure. She sure was angry when she walked in. I wonder if she knew about Lyons before yesterday or just met her yesterday?

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1584 on: May 29, 2009, 05:30:49 PM »

WOW...what a heavy load to carry when the parents wouldn't believe you.....there are monsters among us for sure. kc is a monster!!  At first I believed it had to have been an accident, she panicked...all those calls to her parents and they didn't answer (I still want to know WHY they didn't answer)...but as more and more information came to light I had to admit it was no accident. I do think she killed Caylee because she was so angry at her mother. I think cin-cin threatened to take Caylee away from her that night of the big fight.
I love it when you answer my posts!  I know I am either heading in the right direction or you will gently point me there - thankyou my friend!!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1585 on: May 29, 2009, 05:31:18 PM »

ot  ... Spector gets 19 years to life for actress's death
Updated Fri. May. 29 2009 4:38 PM ET

The Associated Press

LOS ANGELES -- Phil Spector was sentenced Friday to 19 years to life in prison for the murder of actress Lana Clarkson, who was shot through the mouth in the music producer's home six years ago.

Spector, 69, looked straight forward and showed no emotion as Superior Court Judge Larry Paul Fidler ordered a term of 15 years to life for second-degree murder plus four years

thanks Kat....JUSTICE!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1586 on: May 29, 2009, 05:31:40 PM »

Turbo that was a very good post. I just can't shake the feeling I have about Caylee's father. I'm not going to bring up the "I" word, but darn it something is so wrong about this. 

NRCG  I think like you do about the "I" deal  and TURBO your scenario is scary because it's so possible in the sense that the family is so dysfunctional it might not be such a leap for a juror to be uncertain.  Right now, only thinking of all this stuff, I'm sure there are plenty of things we're not remembering that only kc could've done. Pray for fingerprints, that's all I can say.

I have honestly tried my best to think of even ONE thing except for the disposing of the body thing that ONLY KC could have done. She was NEVER seen after the night of the 15th with Caylee. The neighbor heard a large fight that night and KC left according to witnesses.  

After that the partying, the staying with Tony, the saying that Caylee was with the nanny (euphemism she used for her parents) all of it would fall into place if she "claims" that one of them did it. I can't see her blaming it on Cindy because Cindy was at work the morning of the 16th but George made his own lfate by telling about Caylee's clothes and they could say that was because murderers always remember EXACTLY how their victim was dressed. Have KC throw in her lies about her father and BINGO, the story is set up.

Can anyone think of anything I have missed that ONLY KC could have done which would be related to the death?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1587 on: May 29, 2009, 05:31:48 PM »

Always   
Thank you No Rose.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1588 on: May 29, 2009, 05:33:06 PM »

Hry Turbo, it came on aussie news tonight, for first time I eva saw it.  A fat chick with long mousy brown hair, and I saw bozo,for the first time on tv ever, and they are saying to australians, that casee (shoots to a sad looking casey, all edited)   

Edited:  NO ONE is to call out another poster on this thread at Scared Monkeys or any other.  If you have a problem, use the report to moderator button. 
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 06:38:22 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1589 on: May 29, 2009, 05:33:10 PM »

There's a lot of evil that walks among us. So sad when the victims are crying out for help and few listen. Even tho they have to live with the trauma all of their lives at least they can take some comfort with them that you believed and fought for them . There are a lot of angels that walk among us too!

amen!!  A1 was an angel for not giving up

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1590 on: May 29, 2009, 05:35:05 PM »

I love it when you answer my posts!  I know I am either heading in the right direction or you will gently point me there - thankyou my friend!!!

A1 you bring a lot to SM...and you are usually heading in the right direction all on your own. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1591 on: May 29, 2009, 05:35:16 PM »

Turbo you are right about the secrets for sure. She sure was angry when she walked in. I wonder if she knew about Lyons before yesterday or just met her yesterday?

When I saw KC and Lyon, it appeared to me that she had not even met the woman before.

I doubt seriously they would tell Cindy about her very much prior to court. They may have told Cindy the day before and she researched her, or Baez may have told their attorney and he told Cindy.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1592 on: May 29, 2009, 05:35:20 PM »

Turbo that was a very good post. I just can't shake the feeling I have about Caylee's father. I'm not going to bring up the "I" word, but darn it something is so wrong about this. 

NRCG  I think like you do about the "I" deal  and TURBO your scenario is scary because it's so possible in the sense that the family is so dysfunctional it might not be such a leap for a juror to be uncertain.  Right now, only thinking of all this stuff, I'm sure there are plenty of things we're not remembering that only kc could've done. Pray for fingerprints, that's all I can say.

I have honestly tried my best to think of even ONE thing except for the disposing of the body thing that ONLY KC could have done. She was NEVER seen after the night of the 15th with Caylee. The neighbor heard a large fight that night and KC left according to witnesses.  

After that the partying, the staying with Tony, the saying that Caylee was with the nanny (euphemism she used for her parents) all of it would fall into place if she "claims" that one of them did it. I can't see her blaming it on Cindy because Cindy was at work the morning of the 16th but George made his own lfate by telling about Caylee's clothes and they could say that was because murderers always remember EXACTLY how their victim was dressed. Have KC throw in her lies about her father and BINGO, the story is set up.

Can anyone think of anything I have missed that ONLY KC could have done which would be related to the death?
I dont know Turbo, I have always thought the place she put her (like Alice in Wonderland, under the tree) and the way she wrapped her womblike and put the final kiss on her mouth was all telling...

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1593 on: May 29, 2009, 05:37:05 PM »

A1 you bring a lot to SM...and you are usually heading in the right direction all on your own. 
That means so much to me!!!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1594 on: May 29, 2009, 05:39:26 PM »

Hry Turbo, it came on aussie news tonight, for first time I eva saw it.  A fat chick with long mousy brown hair, and I saw bozo,for the first time on tv ever, and they are saying to australians, that casee (shoots to a sad looking casey, all edited)  

Had you never seen Bozo before?  I guess the this is not much news in Australia.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1595 on: May 29, 2009, 05:42:41 PM »

After all this talk of the abuse defense, does anyone see kc admitting that she did it and that is why OR will they try and possibly go for reasonable doubt that one of the other nutjobs in the family did it, doesn't matter who, just as long as kc is not convicted?

With the introduction of the Lyons babe, it makes one wonder if Baez wants her onboard to get a feel for the case so she will be up to snuff for the appeal ?? .... or ... if he should be disbarred [ prolly not ] ...she can take the reins ?  It is now truly a bombastic bunch of hyper - egos sitting at the Defense Table. lol

One thing seems certain to me now:  Baez believes she will be convicted. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1596 on: May 29, 2009, 05:43:51 PM »

Turbo you are right about the secrets for sure. She sure was angry when she walked in. I wonder if she knew about Lyons before yesterday or just met her yesterday?

When I saw KC and Lyon, it appeared to me that she had not even met the woman before.

I doubt seriously they would tell Cindy about her very much prior to court. They may have told Cindy the day before and she researched her, or Baez may have told their attorney and he told Cindy.

I think you are right......I doubt BOZO talks to cin-cin anymore than he has to, if at all.  He may give BC the courtesy of talking to him.  And I don't for one moment think the A's and kc correspond by mail. I really believe the last thing she said to her parents was the message she had BOZO read about the cremation.

Rest in Peace Caylee

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1597 on: May 29, 2009, 05:44:23 PM »

I dont know Turbo, I have always thought the place she put her (like Alice in Wonderland, under the tree) and the way she wrapped her womblike and put the final kiss on her mouth was all telling...

Even I could have the jury crying with the "poor young mother who was trying her best to give her baby daughter a decent burial under horrible circumstances in fear for her own life and her mother and brother's life."

Remember this picture from her face book?

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1598 on: May 29, 2009, 05:45:53 PM »

I think you are right......I doubt BOZO talks to cin-cin anymore than he has to, if at all.  He may give BC the courtesy of talking to him.  And I don't for one moment think the A's and kc correspond by mail. I really believe the last thing she said to her parents was the message she had BOZO read about the cremation.

I do too -  I don't think they have EVER talked again. Think about it, if they did there would have been no need for that big show for her at the memorial.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1599 on: May 29, 2009, 05:46:45 PM »

Back to Bozo. What do ya want to bet that slore has written her memoirs from her first memory right thru the imaginanny stealing and murdering Caylee. Every detail that she can manufacture ,all for her sweetums, so that post trial he can write the book that will make it possible that he won't ever need to actually attempt to portray an atty again. He can hit the talk show circuit, keep an office open with bona fide lawyers.
He's made so many bonehead statements that kc must have stuck to the nanny story and he thought he could bluff his way thru, even tho all the talking heads on tv and print kept saying he was making mistakes. I don't know if kc has the core strength to face to face say that george, cindy or lee did this. She's been lulled into thinking that baez could sprinkle a little fairy dust and fool the jury with a nebulous villian, it's going to be quite another thing for her to stick to a new scenario involving the family. She seems pretty tied to the apron strings, even though it was extremely negative, she always came back for more. For her to convincingly revamp the tale that one of them for sure did it might not be as easy as we think.
It's gonna be a pychological hot mess.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.