March 28, 2024, 10:50:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 311454 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: May 27, 2009, 02:17:02 PM »

Dagnabit!!!! Why does that happen! Erases my entire post and just leaves a monkey with rolling eyes!!!!   

I SAID, maybe Annie supplied the pre-paid cell phone. You can text msg on them too....Now! Doggoneit!!!!   
Sheesh. I am cranky today with too many bad cases going on today.

She may have picked it up but she didnt buy or arrange for it - that is for darn certain, she referred to the Anthonys all using a cell.   Hopefully, LE can trace what service & when it was purchased & by whom.

You can go to any Walmart, Target, Drug Store, and I have even seen them in a Dollar Store before. All you have to do is buy a Unit card at the same place, pay cash for it all. No record....... Take it home . To activate, all they ask for is a name,(ficticious) addy (Ficticious), e-mail (throw-a-way) add the units and sim card, and you are in business. That is why they are so popular with drug dealers. The pings, however, are traceable, and I am sure the text msgs  can be retrieved.  LE would just have to know what they were looking for. You can even have a number that is not local, depending where you activate it....

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: May 27, 2009, 02:17:58 PM »

Got off my lazy butt and found it.   
http://www.forthepeople.com/Downing.pdf
11 Q All right. Now, after that, when you went and
12 met with her on that day --
13 A Yes.
14 Q -- did you talk to -- first of all, we'll talk
15 about Casey and then talk the other folks as well, George
16 and Cindy and Lee, but did you ever talk to Casey again
17 after you met with her in person on that day?

18 A Yeah. We -- we would talk. She would text me
19 from her mom's phone or from her dad's phone just saying
20 little things, hey, hang in there.

Thank you,I was looking too. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: May 27, 2009, 02:22:18 PM »

13 A Yes.

I wonder why Casey would be saying to Annie to "hang in there??" 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: May 27, 2009, 02:22:50 PM »

Dagnabit!!!! Why does that happen! Erases my entire post and just leaves a monkey with rolling eyes!!!!   

I SAID, maybe Annie supplied the pre-paid cell phone. You can text msg on them too....Now! Doggoneit!!!!   
Sheesh. I am cranky today with too many bad cases going on today.

I'm staying in this cage today.I was so upset last night I couldn't stand it.
That would be interesting is Annie provided the phone.I'm betting it was Baez.I could be wrong...happens alot. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #164 on: May 27, 2009, 02:24:12 PM »

I just made a call to Lenny to see if he or Rob/Tracy had any knowledge of this prepaid phone or any cells they witnessed them using.  He said to give him an hour or so & call back he was in the middle of something.  Left a message with Morgan's assistant that they might want to get clarification on this prepaid phone & to look at Annie's deposition where it is discussed.
   an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: May 27, 2009, 02:24:15 PM »

13 A Yes.

And I love you.   
Maybe they were discussing Annie's problems,cause they sure as hell weren't worried about Caylee.

~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: May 27, 2009, 02:24:53 PM »

I searched the .pdf of Annie's deposition transcript for the term "prepaid" or "pre-paid" and got zero hits.  I did it the lazy way; sorry to bail on my intended mission of re-reading the whole thing...I'm just not feeling it at the moment.  (I'm with Fanny.  All these recent stories and bombshells about children and women being abused and killed by predatory monsters... just not feeling the sunshine today.  Hugs to Fanny and all other similarly frustrated Monkeys.)

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding the facts; maybe you guys are saying that a prepaid phone is mentioned somewhere else, and not by Annie in her depo.  Or maybe it IS in her depo, and my quick search just didn't find it.

Hoping Capp will get a call back from LP, and he can recall about the phones and help us nail it down.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #167 on: May 27, 2009, 02:25:46 PM »

13 A Yes.

I wondered that too, that chick is just evil and nuts
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: May 27, 2009, 02:28:06 PM »

I just made a call to Lenny to see if he or Rob/Tracy had any knowledge of this prepaid phone or any cells they witnessed them using.  He said to give him an hour or so & call back he was in the middle of something.  Left a message with Morgan's assistant that they might want to get clarification on this prepaid phone & to look at Annie's deposition where it is discussed.
   an angelic monkey

That's great.  Thanks.   And thanks for the info on DCasey and his psychic friend.    an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: May 27, 2009, 02:36:10 PM »

I searched the .pdf of Annie's deposition transcript for the term "prepaid" or "pre-paid" and got zero hits.  I did it the lazy way; sorry to bail on my intended mission of re-reading the whole thing...I'm just not feeling it at the moment.  (I'm with Fanny.  All these recent stories and bombshells about children and women being abused and killed by predatory monsters... just not feeling the sunshine today.  Hugs to Fanny and all other similarly frustrated Monkeys.)

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding the facts; maybe you guys are saying that a prepaid phone is mentioned somewhere else, and not by Annie in her depo.  Or maybe it IS in her depo, and my quick search just didn't find it.

Hoping Capp will get a call back from LP, and he can recall about the phones and help us nail it down.

Or maybe it was in an interview with LE. I remembered mention of a pre-paid phone somewhere. We knew she had spent the night with Casey before her depo.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: May 27, 2009, 02:36:15 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/19579263/index.html

Casey one year ago.

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: May 27, 2009, 02:37:19 PM »

You can go to any Walmart, Target, Drug Store, and I have even seen them in a Dollar Store before. All you have to do is buy a Unit card at the same place, pay cash for it all. No record....... Take it home . To activate, all they ask for is a name,(ficticious) addy (Ficticious), e-mail (throw-a-way) add the units and sim card, and you are in business. That is why they are so popular with drug dealers. The pings, however, are traceable, and I am sure the text msgs  can be retrieved.  LE would just have to know what they were looking for. You can even have a number that is not local, depending where you activate it....

That's really interesting.   I've never dealt with them before.   Thanks.    an angelic monkey
PS. - I feel your frustration, too.   I've been so depressed over all the cases lately.   
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: May 27, 2009, 02:37:39 PM »

Great question, Fanny, because it leads back to Annie's They took me right to her -- ran the gamut of the reporters and protestors to sneak me in -- because I was going through something and needed my friend bull hockey.

She needed her "friend?" The friend that she admits she had not been in contact with for quite some time.  That she wasn't "best friends" with any more.

With Caylee missing; with Casey the prime suspect out on bond waiting for murder charges to be filed, and evidence of Caylee's death reported in the media, I ask:  What personal problem of Annie's could possibly have trumped her -- and Casey's -- and Cindy's -- concern about Caylee?  Something is very, very fishy about this scenario, IMO.  Especially viewed in juxtaposition with Annie's repeated avowal that she did not discuss anything at all with Casey related to Caylee's disappearance -- that she (Annie) did not want to be "the one who knew" what happened.

Why, indeed, would Casey be comforting Annie with the "Hang in there?"  Hinky times a hundred, if you ask me.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: May 27, 2009, 02:38:53 PM »

Hey guys, it wont hurt them or fluck up their lives at all.  This is what I am watching.  Please, nine of you understitate mr.  Been there done that,. the thing with me is I grieve onlne, open up my heart;  im trying to get over stuff, and I can easy do cfs. but I need the six months, next week, this lil prick last week dobbed me in cos my shoes were not tied up, lil wanker, its all sorted out and that lil prick watch out

Hi Lucinda.   I'm not sure what you mean - but I'll pray for you!    an angelic monkey
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: May 27, 2009, 02:40:49 PM »

Or maybe it was in an interview with LE. I remembered mention of a pre-paid phone somewhere. We knew she had spent the night with Casey before her depo.
True, Fanny!  Good reminder; maybe it'll motivate me to go off on a little Google expedition... Thanks! 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: May 27, 2009, 02:42:40 PM »

Great question, Fanny, because it leads back to Annie's They took me right to her -- ran the gamut of the reporters and protestors to sneak me in -- because I was going through something and needed my friend bull hockey.

She needed her "friend?" The friend that she admits she had not been in contact with for quite some time.  That she wasn't "best friends" with any more.

With Caylee missing; with Casey the prime suspect out on bond waiting for murder charges to be filed, and evidence of Caylee's death reported in the media, I ask:  What personal problem of Annie's could possibly have trumped her -- and Casey's -- and Cindy's -- concern about Caylee?  Something is very, very fishy about this scenario, IMO.  Especially viewed in juxtaposition with Annie's repeated avowal that she did not discuss anything at all with Casey related to Caylee's disappearance -- that she (Annie) did not want to be "the one who knew" what happened.

Why, indeed, would Casey be comforting Annie with the "Hang in there?"  Hinky times a hundred, if you ask me.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: May 27, 2009, 02:43:04 PM »

Very interesting.  Thank you Trimm.  (o/t - my Grand daughter wants to know if TB is sad in your avi)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Monkey Nut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #177 on: May 27, 2009, 02:46:51 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys.

Not sure if its been brought up as I haven't been online for a bit but annie lied abut having no contact with Tony L. after meeting him at the chicken wing place. She sent emails to him asking questions about Zenaida and he forwarded them to Yuri. The questions IMO looked like something sindy would come up with. If this hasn't been brought up I will go find them in the docs.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #178 on: May 27, 2009, 02:46:57 PM »

Wow, what do you know...she still induces vomit!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: May 27, 2009, 02:48:27 PM »

Very interesting.  Thank you Trimm.  (o/t - my Grand daughter wants to know if TB is sad in your avi)

Thanks Trimm.  Everytime I see KC wrapped in the American Flag, I want to scream.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.