April 23, 2024, 05:15:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 313167 times)
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1620 on: May 29, 2009, 06:07:44 PM »

I knew a monster once.  He preyed on little children, he used them and abused them in ways you could not fathom, then he told them their parents would die if they told on him.  People loved him and trusted him because he was in the Church and the softball team.  He always bought the children expensive presents and to all concerned seemed to be the ideal parent, but the children talked to me.  I told the parents and was shunned for it, so I turned him for every rape, murder, robbery I read about.  He was never arrested but he was watched.  He died two years ago of the most painful liver cancer.  I can finally rest in the fact he was punished here on earth and in the hereafter.

WOW...what a heavy load to carry when the parents wouldn't believe you.....there are monsters among us for sure. kc is a monster!!  At first I believed it had to have been an accident, she panicked...all those calls to her parents and they didn't answer (I still want to know WHY they didn't answer)...but as more and more information came to light I had to admit it was no accident. I do think she killed Caylee because she was so angry at her mother. I think cin-cin threatened to take Caylee away from her that night of the big fight.
That is a really good question as to why they didn't answer her frantic calls.  Hmmmm
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1621 on: May 29, 2009, 06:09:29 PM »

Cindy is a very controlling person and perhaps Andrea Lyons didn't want Cindy as her assistant ( lol ) to help with the case. Maybe Cindy didn't want Ms. Lyons.
Cindy gets angry over anything and everything.

Do you think it's against the law to send the Ant's a nice potted plant with a listening device in it?   

hahahahaha.....would be nice to know what goes on behind THOSE closed doors wouldn't it!   

I'd take jail. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KeysBreeze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1622 on: May 29, 2009, 06:10:57 PM »

Good Evening my monkey friends.

LKB went to Rutgers and so did Andrea Lyon.  Perhaps LKB brought her to this case?  They appear to be the same age and have the same fashion style.
http://www.randomhouse.ca/author/results.pperl?authorid=67627 LKB
http://www.andrealyon.com/andrea1-crimson2_004.htm

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1623 on: May 29, 2009, 06:11:05 PM »

Ono,that scared the mess out of me. 

Cam someone please guide me to where a video link can be found of the photos you all just posted? I would appreciate it.

Hi Shell, good to see you! Here you go!

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/19590190/detail.html

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1624 on: May 29, 2009, 06:14:59 PM »

I wouldn’t mind seeing the reaction KC had when she was in the infirmary, but if I don’t get to see it that would be ok too. What I would like to know is if it is true that the officers that took her there and watched her really said it was cruel that they had to do that. I can’t imagine them saying that to KC’s defense attorney and wonder why they would even talk about what they felt. Doesn’t make sense to me………
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1625 on: May 29, 2009, 06:15:10 PM »

Hry Turbo, it came on aussie news tonight, for first time I eva saw it.  A fat chick with long mousy brown hair, and I saw bozo,for the first time on tv ever, and they are saying to australians, that casee (shoots to a sad looking casey, all edited)   
Edit:  No one is to call another poster out here, nor make rude remarks.. 

Not good to speak to STX that way. JMHO

Edit:  Lucinda, please use the "report to moderator" button if you think there are problems here.  Do not call out posters!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 06:44:34 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1626 on: May 29, 2009, 06:15:17 PM »

LKB went to Rutgers and so did Andrea Lyon.  Perhaps LKB brought her to this case?  They appear to be the same age and have the same fashion style.

That is way too muckin fuch badonkadonk for one table...just saying!

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1627 on: May 29, 2009, 06:20:56 PM »

Ouch, those pants have got to hurt 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1628 on: May 29, 2009, 06:22:13 PM »

I wouldn’t mind seeing the reaction KC had when she was in the infirmary, but if I don’t get to see it that would be ok too. What I would like to know is if it is true that the officers that took her there and watched her really said it was cruel that they had to do that. I can’t imagine them saying that to KC’s defense attorney and wonder why they would even talk about what they felt. Doesn’t make sense to me………

I'm glad you brought that up.It didn't make sense to me either.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1629 on: May 29, 2009, 06:22:21 PM »

Hry Turbo, it came on aussie news tonight, for first time I eva saw it.  A fat chick with long mousy brown hair, and I saw bozo,for the first time on tv ever, and they are saying to australians, that casee (shoots to a sad looking casey, all edited)  

Had you never seen Bozo before?  I guess the this is not much news in Australia.

FIRSTtime ever I have seen it on aussie news, and bozo got on, and it shot to casey all sad, then real old shots of george and cindy, crying, ha ha, and lil caylee ha.  Bring the ase here, case here, I dunno was just saying.  As for the girl at my local school, maybe it has nothing to do with caylee, but you are so rude.    bye

I think we have a misunderstanding here with the phrasing of words between the countries. I certainly did not mean to be rude at all. I was just saying ,to put it another way, that evidently this case is not something Australian news is very interested in knowing about.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1630 on: May 29, 2009, 06:22:28 PM »

Hello Monkeys

Been reading about all the scenario's the defence could and use to try and show someone else killed Caylee and I think they are some really good thoughts and they have to show someone other then casey could have done it.

But what do all the Monkeys think if the SA can show that the ticket Annie got and the ticket ZG got was really Annie and casey, casey being ZG.
Would that then show that it could have been only casey.

I was thinking if I was a juror and this information was brought in then there would be no way any scenario with someone else doing it could be true.

Monkey hugs

Well if the Casey/ZG ticket story is true, it says alot about who ZFG probably is! Of course there must be alot of evidence we don't know yet? I hope this is one of those things that just hasn't been released yet! If KC really did that it should be easy to prove, especially if she ever showed up to court with a fake id (if that's what she did). There are so many possible scenerios it seems. The most "logical" is that KC and only KC killed Caylee (with or without help after the fact). As far as the defense goes, they have many "possibilities" of where to place blame in order to pose "reasonable doubt". I think that's where the throwing an Ant under the bus comes in though!  I dunno, but if any of them write a book I wouldn't buy it. If a monkey wrote a book, I would buy that one!!  an angelic monkey

RIP Sweet Puppy
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1631 on: May 29, 2009, 06:24:10 PM »

I noticed that Baez did NOT release the actual transcript of the depositions. I do not believe a word the man says, and I would have to see the "official" transcripts by the court reporter to believe they said anything like that.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1632 on: May 29, 2009, 06:24:25 PM »

I knew a monster once.  He preyed on little children, he used them and abused them in ways you could not fathom, then he told them their parents would die if they told on him.  People loved him and trusted him because he was in the Church and the softball team.  He always bought the children expensive presents and to all concerned seemed to be the ideal parent, but the children talked to me.  I told the parents and was shunned for it, so I turned him for every rape, murder, robbery I read about.  He was never arrested but he was watched.  He died two years ago of the most painful liver cancer.  I can finally rest in the fact he was punished here on earth and in the hereafter.

WOW...what a heavy load to carry when the parents wouldn't believe you.....there are monsters among us for sure. kc is a monster!!  At first I believed it had to have been an accident, she panicked...all those calls to her parents and they didn't answer (I still want to know WHY they didn't answer)...but as more and more information came to light I had to admit it was no accident. I do think she killed Caylee because she was so angry at her mother. I think cin-cin threatened to take Caylee away from her that night of the big fight.
That is a really good question as to why they didn't answer her frantic calls.  Hmmmm

IMO  I think that was their pattern. Dominatrix lays down the law, obey her or you get the silent treatment. Kc had been in and out of the house for some days, maybe weeks prior, trying to show that she was on her own. CA knew kc didn't have a job and would come crawling back home sooner or later . Everything would return to normal. Parents turning blind eye, verbally telling her she's a loser, Caylee secure in the home with her other mommy. I think they purposfully didn't answer just to force her to come back for money, a roof over her head, food, clothes and to let CA take back over with raising Caylee.
That's all I can come up with but who knows?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1633 on: May 29, 2009, 06:26:04 PM »

I noticed that Baez did NOT release the actual transcript of the depositions. I do not believe a word the man says, and I would have to see the "official" transcripts by the court reporter to believe they said anything like that.

Me too.I wish we had it right now.

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1634 on: May 29, 2009, 06:26:44 PM »

After all this talk of the abuse defense, does anyone see kc admitting that she did it and that is why OR will they try and possibly go for reasonable doubt that one of the other nutjobs in the family did it, doesn't matter who, just as long as kc is not convicted?

With the introduction of the Lyons babe, it makes one wonder if Baez wants her onboard to get a feel for the case so she will be up to snuff for the appeal ?? .... or ... if he should be disbarred [ prolly not ] ...she can take the reins ?  It is now truly a bombastic bunch of hyper - egos sitting at the Defense Table. lol

One thing seems certain to me now:  Baez believes she will be convicted. 

Yep for sure. I'd still like to know who the third person is that filed against him.  Judge Strickland and D. Casey and ????? about what????

Yes ... I am curious about that too.  It's pretty bad when there are three complaints --- and in such a short span of time. I think his standing could be more precarious than we know right now.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1635 on: May 29, 2009, 06:27:10 PM »

After all this talk of the abuse defense, does anyone see kc admitting that she did it and that is why OR will they try and possibly go for reasonable doubt that one of the other nutjobs in the family did it, doesn't matter who, just as long as kc is not convicted?

With the introduction of the Lyons babe, it makes one wonder if Baez wants her onboard to get a feel for the case so she will be up to snuff for the appeal ?? .... or ... if he should be disbarred [ prolly not ] ...she can take the reins ?  It is now truly a bombastic bunch of hyper - egos sitting at the Defense Table. lol

Yep for sure. I'd still like to know who the third person is that filed against him.  Judge Strickland and D. Casey and ????? about what????

And NeJame..I think that he would file because this subterfuge went on while he was the A's attorney...and that would po him big time.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1636 on: May 29, 2009, 06:28:45 PM »

Shell,here are images just from yesterday.
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/19592520/detail.html

I have some of yesterday also on my photobucket if you want to see them too.

http://s406.photobucket.com/albums/pp150/TURBOTHINK/

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1637 on: May 29, 2009, 06:30:20 PM »

Yes ... I am curious about that too.  It's pretty bad when there are three complaints --- and in such a short span of time. I think his standing could be more precarious than we know right now.

They have also reopened the investigation of the Todd Black scenerio with the fake name affidavits, so there really are FOUR pending.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1638 on: May 29, 2009, 06:30:50 PM »

Hello Monkeys

Been reading about all the scenario's the defence could and use to try and show someone else killed Caylee and I think they are some really good thoughts and they have to show someone other then casey could have done it.

But what do all the Monkeys think if the SA can show that the ticket Annie got and the ticket ZG got was really Annie and casey, casey being ZG.
Would that then show that it could have been only casey.

I was thinking if I was a juror and this information was brought in then there would be no way any scenario with someone else doing it could be true.

Monkey hugs

Well if the Casey/ZG ticket story is true, it says alot about who ZFG probably is! Of course there must be alot of evidence we don't know yet? I hope this is one of those things that just hasn't been released yet! If KC really did that it should be easy to prove, especially if she ever showed up to court with a fake id (if that's what she did). There are so many possible scenerios it seems. The most "logical" is that KC and only KC killed Caylee (with or without help after the fact). As far as the defense goes, they have many "possibilities" of where to place blame in order to pose "reasonable doubt". I think that's where the throwing an Ant under the bus comes in though!  I dunno, but if any of them write a book I wouldn't buy it. If a monkey wrote a book, I would buy that one!!  an angelic monkey

Ok, ya'll are gonna make me start my monthly rant and rave about how lucky can any one person be to use an obscure name like ZG in May and then coincidentally run accross the same unusual name at sawgrass apts. in June to blame the kidnap on. There's a missing link or something. I've asked and asked but there's no sense to that unless it was the wildest freaky coincidence ever.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1639 on: May 29, 2009, 06:31:13 PM »

Ono,that scared the mess out of me. 

Sorry ... 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.