March 28, 2024, 07:31:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 311418 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1640 on: May 29, 2009, 06:32:05 PM »

Another fashion observation to make, LBK & Lyons are both wearing black, what are they mourning...certainly not Caylee

I have to not only rely on logic & intellect but more importantly faith, I know in my heart & soul that Caylee will not be forsaken by an unjust outcome in her killer's murder trial.   Casey will be convicted whether LWOP or DP to me either is justice, nothing less.

Sweet babygirl, there isnt a day that goes by that you are not thought of along with all the little angels amongst you

KeysBreeze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1641 on: May 29, 2009, 06:32:26 PM »

After all this talk of the abuse defense, does anyone see kc admitting that she did it and that is why OR will they try and possibly go for reasonable doubt that one of the other nutjobs in the family did it, doesn't matter who, just as long as kc is not convicted?

With the introduction of the Lyons babe, it makes one wonder if Baez wants her onboard to get a feel for the case so she will be up to snuff for the appeal ?? .... or ... if he should be disbarred [ prolly not ] ...she can take the reins ?  It is now truly a bombastic bunch of hyper - egos sitting at the Defense Table. lol

One thing seems certain to me now:  Baez believes she will be convicted. 

Yep for sure. I'd still like to know who the third person is that filed against him.  Judge Strickland and D. Casey and ????? about what????

And NeJame..I think that he would file because this subterfuge went on while he was the A's attorney...and that would po him big time.
I think NeJame too. I have a sneaky suspicion that Jose will be disbarred before the trial begins.  Do you have a crossing fingers monkey? As in Lee over Cindy 

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1642 on: May 29, 2009, 06:34:43 PM »

Ok, ya'll are gonna make me start my monthly rant and rave about how lucky can any one person be to use an obscure name like ZG in May and then coincidentally run accross the same unusual name at sawgrass apts. in June to blame the kidnap on. There's a missing link or something. I've asked and asked but there's no sense to that unless it was the wildest freaky coincidence ever.

Something which came to mind a while back was KC kept telling everyone that George had a girlfriend and her parents were getting a divorce. What IF that was the girlfriend's name and KC (in a backward sort of way) used that name to get back at him?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
KeysBreeze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1643 on: May 29, 2009, 06:35:04 PM »

Good Evening my monkey friends.

LKB went to Rutgers and so did Andrea Lyon.  Perhaps LKB brought her to this case?  They appear to be the same age and have the same fashion style.
http://www.randomhouse.ca/author/results.pperl?authorid=67627 LKB
http://www.andrealyon.com/andrea1-crimson2_004.htm

Ouch, those pants have got to hurt 

She can't wear a  stylish skirt like her lawyers because she has to hide the ankle chains.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1644 on: May 29, 2009, 06:38:20 PM »

I think NeJame too. I have a sneaky suspicion that Jose will be disbarred before the trial begins.  Do you have a crossing fingers monkey? As in Lee over Cindy 

NeJame would make sense because he had a LOT of inside information.  I also believe he will be disbarred before the trial starts. I believe there is a BUNCH we don't know about his antics which was brought to the Bar.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1645 on: May 29, 2009, 06:38:32 PM »

I wouldn’t mind seeing the reaction KC had when she was in the infirmary, but if I don’t get to see it that would be ok too. What I would like to know is if it is true that the officers that took her there and watched her really said it was cruel that they had to do that. I can’t imagine them saying that to KC’s defense attorney and wonder why they would even talk about what they felt. Doesn’t make sense to me………

I'm glad you brought that up.It didn't make sense to me either.

I noticed that Baez did NOT release the actual transcript of the depositions. I do not believe a word the man says, and I would have to see the "official" transcripts by the court reporter to believe they said anything like that.

I agree we need to actually see the transcript of the depo(and also the SA's office said they would like to see it as well)but what a lot of nerve for JB to say that to the judge, the SA's, reporters and everyone watching the hearing if he is fabricating.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1646 on: May 29, 2009, 06:39:16 PM »

Cindy is a very controlling person and perhaps Andrea Lyons didn't want Cindy as her assistant ( lol ) to help with the case. Maybe Cindy didn't want Ms. Lyons.
Cindy gets angry over anything and everything.

Yes she does.  I've often wondered ..... that night --- in the heat of the moment of the altercation with Casey, what really transpired ??? ... My imagination goes wild envisioning all sorts of scenarios ... was George even home?  Did Casey even take Caylee with her ???  Why on earth would Lee bellow out in his public lament that he was proud of CMA ????????  Why the public lament ?????
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1647 on: May 29, 2009, 06:39:32 PM »

Hello Monkeys

Been reading about all the scenario's the defence could and use to try and show someone else killed Caylee and I think they are some really good thoughts and they have to show someone other then casey could have done it.

But what do all the Monkeys think if the SA can show that the ticket Annie got and the ticket ZG got was really Annie and casey, casey being ZG.
Would that then show that it could have been only casey.

I was thinking if I was a juror and this information was brought in then there would be no way any scenario with someone else doing it could be true.

Monkey hugs

Well if the Casey/ZG ticket story is true, it says alot about who ZFG probably is! Of course there must be alot of evidence we don't know yet? I hope this is one of those things that just hasn't been released yet! If KC really did that it should be easy to prove, especially if she ever showed up to court with a fake id (if that's what she did). There are so many possible scenerios it seems. The most "logical" is that KC and only KC killed Caylee (with or without help after the fact). As far as the defense goes, they have many "possibilities" of where to place blame in order to pose "reasonable doubt". I think that's where the throwing an Ant under the bus comes in though!  I dunno, but if any of them write a book I wouldn't buy it. If a monkey wrote a book, I would buy that one!!  an angelic monkey

Ok, ya'll are gonna make me start my monthly rant and rave about how lucky can any one person be to use an obscure name like ZG in May and then coincidentally run accross the same unusual name at sawgrass apts. in June to blame the kidnap on. There's a missing link or something. I've asked and asked but there's no sense to that unless it was the wildest freaky coincidence ever.

Yeap that is what I am saying if the ticket was given to casey saying she was ZG then there would be no way in heck if I was a juror that I would think that someone else could have killed Caylee but casey.
No matter what the defence's scenario is

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1648 on: May 29, 2009, 06:41:09 PM »

Something which came to mind a while back was KC kept telling everyone that George had a girlfriend and her parents were getting a divorce. What IF that was the girlfriend's name and KC (in a backward sort of way) used that name to get back at him?

thanks TURBO, that's the first idea I think anybody's ever had,  and thanks for replying  but it still is mindblowing that another ZG would have been at the apts. nearly a month later. KC's shamrock may have been working that day!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1649 on: May 29, 2009, 06:41:09 PM »

Wouldn't that have come out by now, GA having a girlfriend named ZFG?   

RIP Sweet Puppy
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1650 on: May 29, 2009, 06:44:46 PM »

Cindy is a very controlling person and perhaps Andrea Lyons didn't want Cindy as her assistant ( lol ) to help with the case. Maybe Cindy didn't want Ms. Lyons.
Cindy gets angry over anything and everything.

Do you think it's against the law to send the Ant's a nice potted plant with a listening device in it?   

hahahahaha.....would be nice to know what goes on behind THOSE closed doors wouldn't it!   

I'd take jail. 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1651 on: May 29, 2009, 06:45:02 PM »

Edit to remove personal remarks
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 07:26:32 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1652 on: May 29, 2009, 06:45:31 PM »

Hello Monkeys

Been reading about all the scenario's the defence could and use to try and show someone else killed Caylee and I think they are some really good thoughts and they have to show someone other then casey could have done it.

But what do all the Monkeys think if the SA can show that the ticket Annie got and the ticket ZG got was really Annie and casey, casey being ZG.

I was thinking if I was a juror and this information was brought in then there would be no way any scenario with someone else doing it could be true.

Monkey hugs

Well if the Casey/ZG ticket story is true, it says alot about who ZFG probably is! Of course there must be alot of evidence we don't know yet? I hope this is one of those things that just hasn't been released yet! If KC really did that it should be easy to prove, especially if she ever showed up to court with a fake id (if that's what she did). There are so many possible scenerios it seems. The most "logical" is that KC and only KC killed Caylee (with or without help after the fact). As far as the defense goes, they have many "possibilities" of where to place blame in order to pose "reasonable doubt". I think that's where the throwing an Ant under the bus comes in though!  I dunno, but if any of them write a book I wouldn't buy it. If a monkey wrote a book, I would buy that one!!  an angelic monkey

Yeap that is what I am saying if the ticket was given to casey saying she was ZG then there would be no way in heck if I was a juror that I would think that someone else could have killed Caylee but casey.
No matter what the defence's scenario is

Monkey hugs

Oh wait LOL I miss understood what you said Mizjay
That is a very good point didn't think of that
casey used the name ZG on the ticket and then a ZG showing up at Sawgrass
Oh that is a big one to think about

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1653 on: May 29, 2009, 06:49:49 PM »

Shell,here are images just from yesterday.
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/19592520/detail.html

I have some of yesterday also on my photobucket if you want to see them too.

http://s406.photobucket.com/albums/pp150/TURBOTHINK/

Turbo, thanks, excellent collection you have there. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1654 on: May 29, 2009, 06:50:26 PM »

Capp,that is a very nice picture of Caylee.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1655 on: May 29, 2009, 06:51:13 PM »

I agree..George knew the smell of decomp..but I think he smelled it the day he asked Casey for the wheel chucks or whatever from the trunk and she ran past him to get then.  The trunk was open..but he got a whiff of the smell.  Then when he smelled it again at the towyard ..he knew for sure what had happened.....yet like Cindy they both go back to work. that is certainly a possibility

Some food for thought on Andrea Lyons.

In her previous years she fought cases right and left..now she does only a couple a year..per her..pro bono.  She is a big feminist..nothing wrong with that..but so far I haven't seen her fight any female DP cases.  She was mostly the last hope of poor, disenfranchised African American males.  Then she started taking on cases like Governor Ryan's..purely, I believe because he was a friend and released so many DP  cases in Illinois.

Now she is taking on Casey...hmmm...and her sister does documentaries that are very liberal...some I agree with..one in particular I do not..I'll leave a link at the bottom to Rachel Lyon's site.  Rachael felt that child molesters and sex offenders should be in a program similiar to one in Seattle WA ...since then that program has been considered to be a failure..but still in place.   The belief being child molesters can follow a step program like alcoholics and bee cured..........................ain't true ..there is no cure...not even castration.  But bear with me.

Now Andrea is older and has never really conquered a female DP case...this is like icing on a cake for a feminist lawyer ..who mostly teaches now....what a swan song for a last trial...and her sister gets rights to a doc drama about poor abused women who commit murder.    There is where she comes in.  She will win in the sense that Casey will not get the DP..she will be charged guilty and get LWOP.....that is what I have always thought.

That said..they can throw George or anyone under the bus..but at the end of the day..the evidence will prove without a doubt that Casey did this..they would not have reinstated the DP if it wasn't so.    So Andrea gets to put another win notch on her belt and Casey is in prison for life.    Andrea doesn't exonerate people from DP as much she just wins LWOP.  You call on her when all other options have been exhausted.

So where are the doc dumps..clearly her defense team knows Casey is guilty and is trying for LWOP vs DP.

http://www.lionessmedia.com/documentaries/menwho.htm

Thanks for your thoughts......I see what you are talking about ......I wish she would get the DP, but I honestly don't think she will....I do think she will get LWOP.  So she probably is doing this pro bono to satisfy her ego.  I would love to know what her connection is to LKB??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1656 on: May 29, 2009, 06:53:32 PM »

Hello Monkeys

Monkey hugs

I hae all but forgotten the details about the tickets....so I can't respond...guess it's time to go back and refresh my memory.......but I agree with what you said bolded above.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1657 on: May 29, 2009, 06:54:48 PM »

I knew a monster once.  He preyed on little children, he used them and abused them in ways you could not fathom, then he told them their parents would die if they told on him.  People loved him and trusted him because he was in the Church and the softball team.  He always bought the children expensive presents and to all concerned seemed to be the ideal parent, but the children talked to me.  I told the parents and was shunned for it, so I turned him for every rape, murder, robbery I read about.  He was never arrested but he was watched.  He died two years ago of the most painful liver cancer.  I can finally rest in the fact he was punished here on earth and in the hereafter.

WOW...what a heavy load to carry when the parents wouldn't believe you.....there are monsters among us for sure. kc is a monster!!  At first I believed it had to have been an accident, she panicked...all those calls to her parents and they didn't answer (I still want to know WHY they didn't answer)...but as more and more information came to light I had to admit it was no accident. I do think she killed Caylee because she was so angry at her mother. I think cin-cin threatened to take Caylee away from her that night of the big fight.
That is a really good question as to why they didn't answer her frantic calls.  Hmmmm

I have always wondered about that......neither one answered....WHY???

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1658 on: May 29, 2009, 06:56:00 PM »

Good Evening my monkey friends.

LKB went to Rutgers and so did Andrea Lyon.  Perhaps LKB brought her to this case?  They appear to be the same age and have the same fashion style.
http://www.randomhouse.ca/author/results.pperl?authorid=67627 LKB
http://www.andrealyon.com/andrea1-crimson2_004.htm

Wardrobe malfeasance ...   
KeysBreeze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1659 on: May 29, 2009, 06:56:10 PM »

[/quote]

Thanks for your thoughts......I see what you are talking about ......I wish she would get the DP, but I honestly don't think she will....I do think she will get LWOP.  So she probably is doing this pro bono to satisfy her ego.  I would love to know what her connection is to LKB??
[/quote]

They both went to Rutgers.  I'm sure LKB brought her into the case with claims of fortune and fame with LA's new book.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.