April 25, 2024, 09:39:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 313338 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1660 on: May 29, 2009, 06:56:25 PM »

Good Evening my monkey friends.

LKB went to Rutgers and so did Andrea Lyon.  Perhaps LKB brought her to this case?  They appear to be the same age and have the same fashion style.
http://www.randomhouse.ca/author/results.pperl?authorid=67627 LKB
http://www.andrealyon.com/andrea1-crimson2_004.htm

uummm I just asked the question...what is her connection with LKB??  Glad I am not alone in questioning this.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1661 on: May 29, 2009, 06:56:47 PM »

Good evening Monkeys.  I had to catch up on some work & now I'm 25 pages behind.  Just want to Hello.   an angelic monkey

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1662 on: May 29, 2009, 06:57:36 PM »

Thanks for your thoughts......I see what you are talking about ......I wish she would get the DP, but I honestly don't think she will....I do think she will get LWOP.  So she probably is doing this pro bono to satisfy her ego.  I would love to know what her connection is to LKB??

Their butts and hair match except for color so maybe they're twins?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1663 on: May 29, 2009, 06:58:01 PM »

I wouldn’t mind seeing the reaction KC had when she was in the infirmary, but if I don’t get to see it that would be ok too. What I would like to know is if it is true that the officers that took her there and watched her really said it was cruel that they had to do that. I can’t imagine them saying that to KC’s defense attorney and wonder why they would even talk about what they felt. Doesn’t make sense to me………

good thinking...I want to see the entire deposition.....one would think that surely not even BOZO is going to lie to the court

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1664 on: May 29, 2009, 06:58:06 PM »

Another fashion observation to make, LBK & Lyons are both wearing black, what are they mourning...certainly not Caylee

I have to not only rely on logic & intellect but more importantly faith, I know in my heart & soul that Caylee will not be forsaken by an unjust outcome in her killer's murder trial.   Casey will be convicted whether LWOP or DP to me either is justice, nothing less.

Sweet babygirl, there isnt a day that goes by that you are not thought of along with all the little angels amongst you

Beautiful Capp.  I just had to bring it forward.   an angelic monkey

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1665 on: May 29, 2009, 06:59:45 PM »

LKB went to Rutgers and so did Andrea Lyon.  Perhaps LKB brought her to this case?  They appear to be the same age and have the same fashion style.

That is way too muckin fuch badonkadonk for one table...just saying!

darn it capp I have Diet Dr. Pepper spewing out my nose!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

KeysBreeze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1666 on: May 29, 2009, 06:59:47 PM »

Sorry for messing up the quote thing again.  From here on out I'll quote the entire thing.  Have patience with the new monkey on the block.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1667 on: May 29, 2009, 07:00:03 PM »

Afternoon/Evening Monkeys. Turbo you need to write mystery novels. I like your post about what the defense could use to throw Georgie under the bus.

Just my observation about Cindy looking so pizzy in that picture, she came to court pizzed. So it had nothing to do with KC not looking at her. Something got to her before she got out of the car that morning and I don't think it was she forgot the vodka in her water bottle. Something pizzed her off. I thought last night and yesterday about the two you tube videos that were posted the night before. They were about DNA/Incest and the lady explained it pretty well for JSM to understand. I don't know if that is true, but if Cindy had seen that video that morning of court, like I did. That could very well have pizzed her off so bad. We know she scours the intranets to see what sad bloggers are saying about them. If she saw those two videos, that could be why she was so angry. JMO JSM Sorry for the long post.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1668 on: May 29, 2009, 07:00:50 PM »

After all this talk of the abuse defense, does anyone see kc admitting that she did it and that is why OR will they try and possibly go for reasonable doubt that one of the other nutjobs in the family did it, doesn't matter who, just as long as kc is not convicted?

With the introduction of the Lyons babe, it makes one wonder if Baez wants her onboard to get a feel for the case so she will be up to snuff for the appeal ?? .... or ... if he should be disbarred [ prolly not ] ...she can take the reins ?  It is now truly a bombastic bunch of hyper - egos sitting at the Defense Table. lol

One thing seems certain to me now:  Baez believes she will be convicted. 

Yep for sure. I'd still like to know who the third person is that filed against him.  Judge Strickland and D. Casey and ????? about what????

Yes ... I am curious about that too.  It's pretty bad when there are three complaints --- and in such a short span of time. I think his standing could be more precarious than we know right now.

They have also reopened the investigation of the Todd Black scenerio with the fake name affidavits, so there really are FOUR pending.

Oh my ... I didn't know that.   He's on the way out, imo.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1669 on: May 29, 2009, 07:01:06 PM »

Hry Turbo, it came on aussie news tonight, for first time I eva saw it.  A fat chick with long mousy brown hair, and I saw bozo,for the first time on tv ever, and they are saying to australians, that casee (shoots to a sad looking casey, all edited)  

Had you never seen Bozo before?  I guess the this is not much news in Australia.

FIRSTtime ever I have seen it on aussie news, and bozo got on, and it shot to casey all sad, then real old shots of george and cindy, crying, ha ha, and lil caylee ha.  Bring the ase here, case here, I dunno was just saying.  As for the girl at my local school, maybe it has nothing to do with caylee, but you are so rude.    bye

I think we have a misunderstanding here with the phrasing of words between the countries. I certainly did not mean to be rude at all. I was just saying ,to put it another way, that evidently this case is not something Australian news is very interested in knowing about.

turbo...it was nothing you said...she was taking another jab at me. Sorry.

Rest in Peace Caylee

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1670 on: May 29, 2009, 07:02:20 PM »

I have always wondered about that......neither one answered....WHY???

Was that the day after the night of the big fight? If so, maybe they just weren't answering cause they were still mad a KC? Otherwise, I can't think of a single reason, especially both of them. Maybe they left there phones home? Phone records could prove that though I'd think? I just don't know!

P.S. Hi JSM!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1671 on: May 29, 2009, 07:03:06 PM »

I wouldn’t mind seeing the reaction KC had when she was in the infirmary, but if I don’t get to see it that would be ok too. What I would like to know is if it is true that the officers that took her there and watched her really said it was cruel that they had to do that. I can’t imagine them saying that to KC’s defense attorney and wonder why they would even talk about what they felt. Doesn’t make sense to me………

I'm glad you brought that up.It didn't make sense to me either.

I noticed that Baez did NOT release the actual transcript of the depositions. I do not believe a word the man says, and I would have to see the "official" transcripts by the court reporter to believe they said anything like that.

I wonder why the SA didn't say anything about those statements in the motion?

Rest in Peace Caylee

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1672 on: May 29, 2009, 07:03:18 PM »

Afternoon/Evening Monkeys. Turbo you need to write mystery novels. I like your post about what the defense could use to throw Georgie under the bus.

Just my observation about Cindy looking so pizzy in that picture, she came to court pizzed. So it had nothing to do with KC not looking at her. Something got to her before she got out of the car that morning and I don't think it was she forgot the vodka in her water bottle. Something pizzed her off. I thought last night and yesterday about the two you tube videos that were posted the night before. They were about DNA/Incest and the lady explained it pretty well for JSM to understand. I don't know if that is true, but if Cindy had seen that video that morning of court, like I did. That could very well have pizzed her off so bad. We know she scours the intranets to see what sad bloggers are saying about them. If she saw those two videos, that could be why she was so angry. JMO JSM Sorry for the long post.

Good evening JSM  an angelic monkey  I agree, Cindy & George were not happy when the got to court.  But I don't know what set them off.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1673 on: May 29, 2009, 07:03:36 PM »

Good evening Monkeys.  I had to catch up on some work & now I'm 25 pages behind.  Just want to Hello.   an angelic monkey

Hey Cece. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1674 on: May 29, 2009, 07:03:48 PM »

As much as JVM irritates me, she just asked the right question at the beginning of her show. Has AL inserted herself into the KC case to PROMOTE HER NEW BOOK? Guess I'm gonna watch ole Janie today and find out.......
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: May 29, 2009, 07:04:42 PM »

I knew a monster once.  He preyed on little children, he used them and abused them in ways you could not fathom, then he told them their parents would die if they told on him.  People loved him and trusted him because he was in the Church and the softball team.  He always bought the children expensive presents and to all concerned seemed to be the ideal parent, but the children talked to me.  I told the parents and was shunned for it, so I turned him for every rape, murder, robbery I read about.  He was never arrested but he was watched.  He died two years ago of the most painful liver cancer.  I can finally rest in the fact he was punished here on earth and in the hereafter.

WOW...what a heavy load to carry when the parents wouldn't believe you.....there are monsters among us for sure. kc is a monster!!  At first I believed it had to have been an accident, she panicked...all those calls to her parents and they didn't answer (I still want to know WHY they didn't answer)...but as more and more information came to light I had to admit it was no accident. I do think she killed Caylee because she was so angry at her mother. I think cin-cin threatened to take Caylee away from her that night of the big fight.
That is a really good question as to why they didn't answer her frantic calls.  Hmmmm

I have always wondered about that......neither one answered....WHY???
I always thought because she left the night of the fight, they didn't want to be bothered for a while with her. KC left giving the cold shoulder to her parents, they in turn did it to her with the phone calls. I think it was a pattern they lived their life around. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1676 on: May 29, 2009, 07:05:45 PM »

After all this talk of the abuse defense, does anyone see kc admitting that she did it and that is why OR will they try and possibly go for reasonable doubt that one of the other nutjobs in the family did it, doesn't matter who, just as long as kc is not convicted?

With the introduction of the Lyons babe, it makes one wonder if Baez wants her onboard to get a feel for the case so she will be up to snuff for the appeal ?? .... or ... if he should be disbarred [ prolly not ] ...she can take the reins ?  It is now truly a bombastic bunch of hyper - egos sitting at the Defense Table. lol

One thing seems certain to me now:  Baez believes she will be convicted. 

Yep for sure. I'd still like to know who the third person is that filed against him.  Judge Strickland and D. Casey and ????? about what????

Yes ... I am curious about that too.  It's pretty bad when there are three complaints --- and in such a short span of time. I think his standing could be more precarious than we know right now.

I certainly hope so...I want kc to get a fair trial...I don't want any reason for a mistrial or retrial...I want her convicted fairly and never have to see her face again!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1677 on: May 29, 2009, 07:05:51 PM »

RIP Sweet Puppy
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1678 on: May 29, 2009, 07:06:37 PM »

Wardrobe malfeasance ...   
Good Lord those two look butts look like my Aunt Ethel and Aunt Nell. (God rest their souls) Sorry off topic, my first post on these women's attire. JSM be good now.  Monkey Devil!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1679 on: May 29, 2009, 07:06:39 PM »

turbo...it was nothing you said...she was taking another jab at me. Sorry.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.