April 20, 2024, 05:53:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 312900 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1680 on: May 29, 2009, 07:07:58 PM »

After all this talk of the abuse defense, does anyone see kc admitting that she did it and that is why OR will they try and possibly go for reasonable doubt that one of the other nutjobs in the family did it, doesn't matter who, just as long as kc is not convicted?

With the introduction of the Lyons babe, it makes one wonder if Baez wants her onboard to get a feel for the case so she will be up to snuff for the appeal ?? .... or ... if he should be disbarred [ prolly not ] ...she can take the reins ?  It is now truly a bombastic bunch of hyper - egos sitting at the Defense Table. lol

One thing seems certain to me now:  Baez believes she will be convicted. 

Yep for sure. I'd still like to know who the third person is that filed against him.  Judge Strickland and D. Casey and ????? about what????

And NeJame..I think that he would file because this subterfuge went on while he was the A's attorney...and that would po him big time.

uummm interesting....and it might have something to do with TES...don't know what....but MN really likes and respects Tim and I think if BOZO stepped one toenail over the line he would report him.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1681 on: May 29, 2009, 07:08:10 PM »

Good evening Monkeys.  I had to catch up on some work & now I'm 25 pages behind.  Just want to Hello.   an angelic monkey

Hey Cece. 

Hi Ya Trimm  an angelic monkey  I feel so out of the loop.  Is there anything important I need to know so I don't sound too tupid?  (See, I didn't use the s word).   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1682 on: May 29, 2009, 07:09:00 PM »

I'll take one.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1683 on: May 29, 2009, 07:09:44 PM »

I think Sindy is mad that Casey did not look back or wave.  I also firmly believe that they would go see Casey as often as possible.  Casey is the one who has said NO.  Casey is a blamer, she is blaming them and everyone else for what happened.  She wants revenge against Cindy and this is the only way she can get it atm.  Pure evil.

It appeared to me that Cindy was angry when she walked in the courthouse. I believe she knows now with this new attorney that KC is going to bring out ALL the FAMILY SECRETS and she is going to be exposed also. There is a LOT of darkness in that family which goes MUCH DEEPER than any teenage incest possibility. I believe we will hear a LOT about their life in Ohio as Lyon has strong investigators and Cindy knows this is all getting ready to bit them in the butt.

Good afternoon, monkeys.

I think Cindy looked both mad and SCARED!  She looked upset entering court...which was before Casey ignored her.  So, whatever happened, it was before going into court.  There is no telling what the A's have heard from either Brad or through Baez about what may happen.
It isn't good...you can tell by looking at Cindy's face.  Her smug look was left at home.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1684 on: May 29, 2009, 07:10:14 PM »

That is a really good question as to why they didn't answer her frantic calls.  Hmmmm

I have always wondered about that......neither one answered....WHY???
I always thought because she left the night of the fight, they didn't want to be bothered for a while with her. KC left giving the cold shoulder to her parents, they in turn did it to her with the phone calls. I think it was a pattern they lived their life around. JMO JSM
[/quote]

I just had a thought. What if KC was calling them to see if they could babysit (maybe that's why the wouldn't answer).
What if KC got angry cause she wanted to go out that night, and when she couldn't get ahold of G&C that's when she lost it and killed Caylee  Just thinking out loud again!

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1685 on: May 29, 2009, 07:10:19 PM »

Shell,here are images just from yesterday.
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/19592520/detail.html

I have some of yesterday also on my photobucket if you want to see them too.

http://s406.photobucket.com/albums/pp150/TURBOTHINK/

thanks Turbo...that is a terrific collection you have...if you don't mind I am going to bookmark it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1686 on: May 29, 2009, 07:10:25 PM »

Afternoon/Evening Monkeys. Turbo you need to write mystery novels. I like your post about what the defense could use to throw Georgie under the bus.

Just my observation about Cindy looking so pizzy in that picture, she came to court pizzed. So it had nothing to do with KC not looking at her. Something got to her before she got out of the car that morning and I don't think it was she forgot the vodka in her water bottle. Something pizzed her off. I thought last night and yesterday about the two you tube videos that were posted the night before. They were about DNA/Incest and the lady explained it pretty well for JSM to understand. I don't know if that is true, but if Cindy had seen that video that morning of court, like I did. That could very well have pizzed her off so bad. We know she scours the intranets to see what sad bloggers are saying about them. If she saw those two videos, that could be why she was so angry. JMO JSM Sorry for the long post.
That could be, because she was angry before she got inside the courtroom, at least it looked like that to me. One thing I've been thinking about, let's say Baez and Casey were having sex, which I personally believe, if it is found out that they were, what would happen to Baez? Is there some sort of lawyer law  where this isn't allowed, and the lawyer would be off the case?
KeysBreeze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1687 on: May 29, 2009, 07:10:53 PM »

As much as JVM irritates me, she just asked the right question at the beginning of her show. Has AL inserted herself into the KC case to PROMOTE HER NEW BOOK? Guess I'm gonna watch ole Janie today and find out.......

I think Mark Eiglarsh is cute. Here's his twitter http://twitter.com/Meiglarsh

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1688 on: May 29, 2009, 07:10:54 PM »

Afternoon/Evening Monkeys. Turbo you need to write mystery novels. I like your post about what the defense could use to throw Georgie under the bus.

Just my observation about Cindy looking so pizzy in that picture, she came to court pizzed. So it had nothing to do with KC not looking at her. Something got to her before she got out of the car that morning and I don't think it was she forgot the vodka in her water bottle. Something pizzed her off. I thought last night and yesterday about the two you tube videos that were posted the night before. They were about DNA/Incest and the lady explained it pretty well for JSM to understand. I don't know if that is true, but if Cindy had seen that video that morning of court, like I did. That could very well have pizzed her off so bad. We know she scours the intranets to see what sad bloggers are saying about them. If she saw those two videos, that could be why she was so angry. JMO JSM Sorry for the long post.

JSM.. I agree she is pizzed about everything in the press and on youtube.  But I think she was also still pizzed that she and George were now being named in the ZG lawsuit for defamation......that takes all her hard earned celebrity dollars away.  I think she also now realizes for the first time that Casey is going down for LWOP (even with Andrea Lyon onboard)  and her world that she had planned with her money rolling in, her celebratory status and her daughter serving 2 to 10 are all out the window..and she and George are on the chopping block.  Life is a b*tch once you have no control over it anymore.  Thing is..Casey let her know loud and clear she didn't have control over her.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1689 on: May 29, 2009, 07:11:59 PM »

That is a really good question as to why they didn't answer her frantic calls.  Hmmmm

I always thought because she left the night of the fight, they didn't want to be bothered for a while with her. KC left giving the cold shoulder to her parents, they in turn did it to her with the phone calls. I think it was a pattern they lived their life around. JMO JSM

I just had a thought. What if KC was calling them to see if they could babysit (maybe that's why the wouldn't answer).
What if KC got angry cause she wanted to go out that night, and when she couldn't get ahold of G&C that's when she lost it and killed Caylee  Just thinking out loud again!

Sorry hit wrong button before. Think this is right now.

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1690 on: May 29, 2009, 07:12:47 PM »

turbo...it was nothing you said...she was taking another jab at me. Sorry.

Hugs from me, I don't understand what's going on, but then that's nothing new for me.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1691 on: May 29, 2009, 07:12:56 PM »

Good evening JSM  an angelic monkey  I agree, Cindy & George were not happy when the got to court.  But I don't know what set them off.
Hi Cece. I would like to know what set them off. SOMETHING happened, did you notice Cindy was actually dressed for court? She wasn't wearing green. Maybe the Grinch videos were getting to her, IDK, I just know? I just wonder where Lee is? Are the Magic still in the Finals? Maybe he is too busy parking cars to go see his favorite sister in court.? Maybe that's why the anger. Lee not going to court. Who knows with these freaks. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1692 on: May 29, 2009, 07:13:10 PM »

Another fashion observation to make, LBK & Lyons are both wearing black, what are they mourning...certainly not Caylee

I have to not only rely on logic & intellect but more importantly faith, I know in my heart & soul that Caylee will not be forsaken by an unjust outcome in her killer's murder trial.   Casey will be convicted whether LWOP or DP to me either is justice, nothing less.

Sweet babygirl, there isnt a day that goes by that you are not thought of along with all the little angels amongst you

capp they think it makes them look thinner to wear black   that picture is beautiful and the words heartfelt.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1693 on: May 29, 2009, 07:13:20 PM »

I knew a monster once.  He preyed on little children, he used them and abused them in ways you could not fathom, then he told them their parents would die if they told on him.  People loved him and trusted him because he was in the Church and the softball team.  He always bought the children expensive presents and to all concerned seemed to be the ideal parent, but the children talked to me.  I told the parents and was shunned for it, so I turned him for every rape, murder, robbery I read about.  He was never arrested but he was watched.  He died two years ago of the most painful liver cancer.  I can finally rest in the fact he was punished here on earth and in the hereafter.

WOW...what a heavy load to carry when the parents wouldn't believe you.....there are monsters among us for sure. kc is a monster!!  At first I believed it had to have been an accident, she panicked...all those calls to her parents and they didn't answer (I still want to know WHY they didn't answer)...but as more and more information came to light I had to admit it was no accident. I do think she killed Caylee because she was so angry at her mother. I think cin-cin threatened to take Caylee away from her that night of the big fight.

Yes -- I have always wondered why neither one answered.  That smacks of a contrived agreement to deliberately not answer.  But why?  It's the same as not immediately phoning the police from the towyard upon smelling decomposition in the car.  Prior knowledge of something ? .... Conciousness of guilt ?    ... Neither was natural behavior - especially the towyard episode..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1694 on: May 29, 2009, 07:14:47 PM »

Good evening Monkeys.  I had to catch up on some work & now I'm 25 pages behind.  Just want to Hello.   an angelic monkey

Hey Cece. 

Hi Ya Trimm  an angelic monkey  I feel so out of the loop.  Is there anything important I need to know so I don't sound too tupid?  (See, I didn't use the s word).   

Well,we are just talking over theories in the case.
No documents either.Fanny is missing and I can't find her.
We've been looking at photos of Casey then and now.
That's all I'm saying. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1695 on: May 29, 2009, 07:14:47 PM »

Was that the day after the night of the big fight? If so, maybe they just weren't answering cause they were still mad a KC? Otherwise, I can't think of a single reason, especially both of them. Maybe they left there phones home? Phone records could prove that though I'd think? I just don't know!

P.S. Hi JSM!! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1696 on: May 29, 2009, 07:14:58 PM »

Hry Turbo, it came on aussie news tonight, for first time I eva saw it.  A fat chick with long mousy brown hair, and I saw bozo,for the first time on tv ever, and they are saying to australians, that casee (shoots to a sad looking casey, all edited)  

Had you never seen Bozo before?  I guess the this is not much news in Australia.

FIRSTtime ever I have seen it on aussie news, and bozo got on, and it shot to casey all sad, then real old shots of george and cindy, crying, ha ha, and lil caylee ha.  Bring the ase here, case here, I dunno was just saying.  As for the girl at my local school, maybe it has nothing to do with caylee, but you are so rude.    bye

I think we have a misunderstanding here with the phrasing of words between the countries. I certainly did not mean to be rude at all. I was just saying ,to put it another way, that evidently this case is not something Australian news is very interested in knowing about.

turbo...it was nothing you said...she was taking another jab at me. Sorry.

SUNNY you skillfully avoided this>>>                  
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1697 on: May 29, 2009, 07:15:18 PM »

Puzzler,, I too thought Cindy looked real scared 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1698 on: May 29, 2009, 07:16:20 PM »

Hello Cece.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1699 on: May 29, 2009, 07:16:53 PM »

JSM.. I agree she is pizzed about everything in the press and on youtube.  But I think she was also still pizzed that she and George were now being named in the ZG lawsuit for defamation......that takes all her hard earned celebrity dollars away.  I think she also now realizes for the first time that Casey is going down for LWOP (even with Andrea Lyon onboard)  and her world that she had planned with her money rolling in, her celebratory status and her daughter serving 2 to 10 are all out the window..and she and George are on the chopping block.  Life is a b*tch once you have no control over it anymore.  Thing is..Casey let her know loud and clear she didn't have control over her.

I agree CA was definitely extremely angry and upset when she walked in the courtroom. Even when she was outside to walk into the building, she was already mad/upset about something. To me she did not look like the usual CA, something was up!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.