March 29, 2024, 09:12:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 311493 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1720 on: May 29, 2009, 07:30:53 PM »

Good evening Monkeys.  I had to catch up on some work & now I'm 25 pages behind.  Just want to Hello.   an angelic monkey

Hi cece..lots of good reading today!! HURRY!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1721 on: May 29, 2009, 07:31:28 PM »

That is a really good question as to why they didn't answer her frantic calls.  Hmmmm

I have always wondered about that......neither one answered....WHY???
I always thought because she left the night of the fight, they didn't want to be bothered for a while with her. KC left giving the cold shoulder to her parents, they in turn did it to her with the phone calls. I think it was a pattern they lived their life around. JMO JSM

I just had a thought. What if KC was calling them to see if they could babysit (maybe that's why the wouldn't answer).
What if KC got angry cause she wanted to go out that night, and when she couldn't get ahold of G&C that's when she lost it and killed Caylee  Just thinking out loud again!
[/quote] That is quite a possibility QM. I had thought that too early on, sad to say it could have happened that way. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1722 on: May 29, 2009, 07:31:45 PM »

I think both CinCin & George realize that Mr. Morgan is in their future.   

One thing which is curious to me:  Why does Brad Conway only show up everywhere in a non-motorized wheelchair ?  Surely he has better at his disposal ??
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1723 on: May 29, 2009, 07:32:12 PM »

Sorry for messing up the quote thing again.  From here on out I'll quote the entire thing.  Have patience with the new monkey on the block.

KB...don't worry about it...even those of us that have been around for eons do it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1724 on: May 29, 2009, 07:33:36 PM »

Afternoon/Evening Monkeys. Turbo you need to write mystery novels. I like your post about what the defense could use to throw Georgie under the bus.

Just my observation about Cindy looking so pizzy in that picture, she came to court pizzed. So it had nothing to do with KC not looking at her. Something got to her before she got out of the car that morning and I don't think it was she forgot the vodka in her water bottle. Something pizzed her off. I thought last night and yesterday about the two you tube videos that were posted the night before. They were about DNA/Incest and the lady explained it pretty well for JSM to understand. I don't know if that is true, but if Cindy had seen that video that morning of court, like I did. That could very well have pizzed her off so bad. We know she scours the intranets to see what sad bloggers are saying about them. If she saw those two videos, that could be why she was so angry. JMO JSM Sorry for the long post.

JMS...good thinking...something sure pizzed her off!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

KeysBreeze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1725 on: May 29, 2009, 07:34:45 PM »

I just had a thought

Could this have happened when G picked up the car from the towyard could Caylee still have been in the trunk in the wheel well thing and he found her and he was the one who dumped her little body.

Could little Caylee already been in the trash bags and the tape around her head and G put her in the laundry bag.

Monkey hugs

That's a possibility and I'm afraid we will never find out what really happened. But, one thing I believe is that GA is involved up to his eyeballs(black eyebrows)in this.
George & Cindy knew that Caylee was deceased when the hair and air tests were released in August.   Yet, they continued their charade with Caylee sightings, begging for donations and lying to the authorities until her body was finally found.  Caylee was never a missing child case, she was a murdered child at the hand of her own Mother who knew exactly where she was at all times.  Rotting in the woods.  The Anthony’s have no place in the missing children business.  They need to start a support group for parents of children who kill their children and then I might respect them.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1726 on: May 29, 2009, 07:35:44 PM »

As much as JVM irritates me, she just asked the right question at the beginning of her show. Has AL inserted herself into the KC case to PROMOTE HER NEW BOOK? Guess I'm gonna watch ole Janie today and find out.......

thanks....please let us know if she says anything else that makes sense

Rest in Peace Caylee

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1727 on: May 29, 2009, 07:37:35 PM »

Good evening Monkeys.  I had to catch up on some work & now I'm 25 pages behind.  Just want to Hello.   an angelic monkey

Hi cece..lots of good reading today!! HURRY!!

It will take me all weekend to catch back up here! 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1728 on: May 29, 2009, 07:37:37 PM »

turbo...it was nothing you said...she was taking another jab at me. Sorry.

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1729 on: May 29, 2009, 07:38:39 PM »

I just had a thought

Could this have happened when G picked up the car from the towyard could Caylee still have been in the trunk in the wheel well thing and he found her and he was the one who dumped her little body.

Could little Caylee already been in the trash bags and the tape around her head and G put her in the laundry bag.

Monkey hugs

That's a possibility and I'm afraid we will never find out what really happened. But, one thing I believe is that GA is involved up to his eyeballs(black eyebrows)in this.

I think so too. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1730 on: May 29, 2009, 07:39:11 PM »

Hello Monkey-nators!!  What have I missed???  Anything good?  Did Casey finally pop from all the poptarts?  Did Andreas shoes finally give way?  Did LKB's tight stalkings finally rip??? 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1731 on: May 29, 2009, 07:40:05 PM »

Hugs from me, I don't understand what's going on, but then that's nothing new for me.

thanks nrcg....sometimes it's better not to know

Rest in Peace Caylee

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1732 on: May 29, 2009, 07:41:44 PM »

Hello Monkey-nators!!  What have I missed???  Anything good?  Did Casey finally pop from all the poptarts?  Did Andreas shoes finally give way?  Did LKB's tight stalkings finally rip??? 

Good evening Dolce.    I think all of the above must have happened today!   

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1733 on: May 29, 2009, 07:42:08 PM »

As much as JVM irritates me, she just asked the right question at the beginning of her show. Has AL inserted herself into the KC case to PROMOTE HER NEW BOOK? Guess I'm gonna watch ole Janie today and find out.......

The whole panel is screaming at each other and JVM is banging her gavel trying to get some order. They are discussing if AL is a caring professional atty or just a flat out manipulator that will cry beg or plead on her knees to win. I go with the second opinion.......Someone just said she will do anything to keep KC alive to include throwing CA under the bus. Shoot, we knew that........
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1734 on: May 29, 2009, 07:42:22 PM »

I just had a thought

Monkey hugs

George & Cindy knew that Caylee was deceased when the hair and air tests were released in August.   Yet, they continued their charade with Caylee sightings, begging for donations and lying to the authorities until her body was finally found.  Caylee was never a missing child case, she was a murdered child at the hand of her own Mother who knew exactly where she was at all times.  Rotting in the woods.  The Anthony’s have no place in the missing children business.  They need to start a support group for parents of children who kill their children and then I might respect them.

Their behavior is pretty sickening.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1735 on: May 29, 2009, 07:42:33 PM »

A1 you bring a lot to SM...and you are usually heading in the right direction all on your own. 
See she likes it when you respond...I on the other hand lead her down the wrong path I guess.  Monkey Devil!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1736 on: May 29, 2009, 07:42:42 PM »

One of the guys on the panel said Lyon is dedicated and will do everything she can to keep her client alive.
I didn't get to hear what all Wendy Murphy said.Dagnabit.She's alway interesting.
Hopefully N2Wishin will tell us.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1737 on: May 29, 2009, 07:42:57 PM »

Yes -- I have always wondered why neither one answered.  That smacks of a contrived agreement to deliberately not answer.  But why?  It's the same as not immediately phoning the police from the towyard upon smelling decomposition in the car.  Prior knowledge of something ? .... Conciousness of guilt ?    ... Neither was natural behavior - especially the towyard episode..

I agree...I also wondered why the tow yard an didn't call the police when he also knew the smell was that of decomp??  It might just be one of those I don't want to get involved things.....but how could he not at least call the police and report it??

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1738 on: May 29, 2009, 07:43:05 PM »

Afternoon/Evening Monkeys. Turbo you need to write mystery novels. I like your post about what the defense could use to throw Georgie under the bus.

Just my observation about Cindy looking so pizzy in that picture, she came to court pizzed. So it had nothing to do with KC not looking at her. Something got to her before she got out of the car that morning and I don't think it was she forgot the vodka in her water bottle. Something pizzed her off. I thought last night and yesterday about the two you tube videos that were posted the night before. They were about DNA/Incest and the lady explained it pretty well for JSM to understand. I don't know if that is true, but if Cindy had seen that video that morning of court, like I did. That could very well have pizzed her off so bad. We know she scours the intranets to see what sad bloggers are saying about them. If she saw those two videos, that could be why she was so angry. JMO JSM Sorry for the long post.
That could be, because she was angry before she got inside the courtroom, at least it looked like that to me. One thing I've been thinking about, let's say Baez and Casey were having sex, which I personally believe, if it is found out that they were, what would happen to Baez? Is there some sort of lawyer law  where this isn't allowed, and the lawyer would be off the case?
I am so behind, but not sure about attorney having sex with a client and getting kicked off, but I do know a doctor can't do it with a patient. That's a big no no. That being said, I don't think Cindy would be mad at Baez getting kicked off this case. Ohhh, maybe Cindy and George were pissed that this new attorney may get KC off and she would have no place to go but back to Hopesprings Drive. That would put a burr in my butt if I were George and Cindy. JMO JSM.

PS How is Zoe doing on her new medicine?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: May 29, 2009, 07:44:47 PM »

I think we have a misunderstanding here with the phrasing of words between the countries. I certainly did not mean to be rude at all. I was just saying ,to put it another way, that evidently this case is not something Australian news is very interested in knowing about.

SUNNY you skillfully avoided this>>>                  

thanks...I finally learned to pick my battles...my Granny would be so proud of me!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.