March 28, 2024, 01:27:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 311431 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1800 on: May 29, 2009, 08:22:44 PM »

'Nite Cece.Pretty picture.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1801 on: May 29, 2009, 08:23:07 PM »

I think both CinCin & George realize that Mr. Morgan is in their future.   

One thing which is curious to me:  Why does Brad Conway only show up everywhere in a non-motorized wheelchair ?  Surely he has better at his disposal ??
But then what would George do? He has to have some kind of job 

They KNOW he is in their future............he filed a motion to ADD them to the lawsuit.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1802 on: May 29, 2009, 08:23:54 PM »

I think we have a misunderstanding here with the phrasing of words between the countries. I certainly did not mean to be rude at all. I was just saying ,to put it another way, that evidently this case is not something Australian news is very interested in knowing about.

turbo...it was nothing you said...she was taking another jab at me. Sorry.

SUNNY you skillfully avoided this>>>                  

thanks...I finally learned to pick my battles...my Granny would be so proud of me!   

Battles you can win, battles you can't win and battles that aren't worth fighting.

yep and this was the latter

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1803 on: May 29, 2009, 08:26:25 PM »

'Nite Cece.Pretty picture.   an angelic monkey
Hey no trim, how are you?? I havent been on in a while, iv been a busy monkey getting my stuff done, I graduated from fresno state So now i have time to visit with you lovely ladies and gents. So when was the last doc dump released? wwas there anything good? thanks in advance trim.   

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1804 on: May 29, 2009, 08:26:31 PM »

Afternoon/Evening Monkeys. Turbo you need to write mystery novels. I like your post about what the defense could use to throw Georgie under the bus.

Just my observation about Cindy looking so pizzy in that picture, she came to court pizzed. So it had nothing to do with KC not looking at her. Something got to her before she got out of the car that morning and I don't think it was she forgot the vodka in her water bottle. Something pizzed her off. I thought last night and yesterday about the two you tube videos that were posted the night before. They were about DNA/Incest and the lady explained it pretty well for JSM to understand. I don't know if that is true, but if Cindy had seen that video that morning of court, like I did. That could very well have pizzed her off so bad. We know she scours the intranets to see what sad bloggers are saying about them. If she saw those two videos, that could be why she was so angry. JMO JSM Sorry for the long post.

JSM.. I agree she is pizzed about everything in the press and on youtube.  But I think she was also still pizzed that she and George were now being named in the ZG lawsuit for defamation......that takes all her hard earned celebrity dollars away.  I think she also now realizes for the first time that Casey is going down for LWOP (even with Andrea Lyon onboard)  and her world that she had planned with her money rolling in, her celebratory status and her daughter serving 2 to 10 are all out the window..and she and George are on the chopping block.  Life is a b*tch once you have no control over it anymore.  Thing is..Casey let her know loud and clear she didn't have control over her.

I agree CA was definitely extremely angry and upset when she walked in the courtroom. Even when she was outside to walk into the building, she was already mad/upset about something. To me she did not look like the usual CA, something was up!!
Yep, just days before she was riding in a racecar and waving to her admirars, next she goes barrelling into the courthouse pizzed as all get out. Something happened. JSM wants to know what happened.

When JMS finds out ask her to please tell us  

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1805 on: May 29, 2009, 08:28:25 PM »

Linda Kenney Baden has foot problems. She had foot problems during the first Phil Spector trial, she would be better off wearing slippers then wedging her fat feet in those kind of shoes? I'm still stuck on that corset stitching down her two piece suit from the Dress Barn 

I entertained fun visions of the lacing breaking & popping loose while she was at the podium ....   Monkey Devil!

Her feet are no doubt crying out for relief !

I have never seen a woman of that size and age in an outfit like that, nothing worse than an overweight, middle age woman dressing Goth. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1806 on: May 29, 2009, 08:28:45 PM »

I just had a thought

Could this have happened when G picked up the car from the towyard could Caylee still have been in the trunk in the wheel well thing and he found her and he was the one who dumped her little body.

Could little Caylee already been in the trash bags and the tape around her head and G put her in the laundry bag.

Monkey hugs

That's a possibility and I'm afraid we will never find out what really happened. But, one thing I believe is that GA is involved up to his eyeballs(black eyebrows)in this.

and it might be a good thing that we never know exactly what happened....I can live with that...as long as kc  can never hurt another child....I can live with that...DP or LWOP!

I have always felt George was much more involved than we think. And, alas, I am afraid we may never know to what extent.

Agreed on the penalties for Casey, too!

hi Brandi....if GA is involved may he never have a peaceful night...I hope Caylee's memory haunts him til his dying day and eternity there after.

Rest in Peace Caylee

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1807 on: May 29, 2009, 08:29:42 PM »

You know Cindy with her "sad blogger" comment got me thinking. Anytime either of those two have showed a modicum of remorse, we have showed compassion. George's grand jury testimony, Cindy looking like a rescue dog that no one wants, it's heart breaking. But then they mess it all up the next time we see them by lifting their leg all over the place. Then we roll our eyes and go back to seeing them for what they are. WhoreMedia Hounds without any respect for anyone but themselves. We aren't heartless or cruel, we just want them to come clean and show Caylee a bit of respect. Sadly, I doubt if that will ever happen as long as there is a penny to be made. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1808 on: May 29, 2009, 08:31:46 PM »

hey jsm,
Im saying nothing, always gets me in trouble speaking the thruth, hi ncg, Im off to msuings for five mins to hate it out with texas woman.  Its how we do it in aus, meet someone they give ya shit, you debate it in private,  her pooh smells same as mine, less she eating that chilli 
and to me it is all very good.  I am aussie, and fight like a gator, heart lik ::MonkeyAngel::e a budgie
Hey to you Lucinda, I don't know what is going on between you and Sunny. But as a friend and fellow monkey, please don't fight. We are all here for Caylee.  an angelic monkey I know how Aussies are, my Josef is Australian, headstrong never backs down. So please don't fight with Sunny. It won't get you anywhere. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1809 on: May 29, 2009, 08:31:47 PM »

I think both CinCin & George realize that Mr. Morgan is in their future.   

One thing which is curious to me:  Why does Brad Conway only show up everywhere in a non-motorized wheelchair ?  Surely he has better at his disposal ??
But then what would George do? He has to have some kind of job 

They KNOW he is in their future............he filed a motion to ADD them to the lawsuit.

Excellent !  Did he do that this week ?   [ I love Mr. Morgan]  I haven't been able to keep up very much lately.  What about his wanting George & CinCin to answer those questions they refused to answer in the deposition ?  Has the judge decided that yet ?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1810 on: May 29, 2009, 08:31:56 PM »

Hello Monkey-nators!!  What have I missed???  Anything good?  Did Casey finally pop from all the poptarts?  Did Andreas shoes finally give way?  Did LKB's tight stalkings finally rip??? 

While you and I weren't on line Sunny and Mzjay were going to volunteer a monkey to be a fly on the wall in jail to spy on Casey.     Without pay.No money,no poptarts.How could I get her to talk?   Monkey Devil!
But i did choose jail over being in the same house with George and Cin-cin. 

TTTTRRRRIIMMM   I'm ascared of going to jail.  Can we share a room?  Nope, my schedule is all booked until july 2011, shoot, and I sure  was getting used to the idea, pop tarts, cheezy puffs, beauty products, oh okay, for the monkeys I'll do it. (Be sure to leave the Witless Cart in the parking lot, just in case)
That'll teach me not to yak it up in here all afternoon!!!!!        

HEY, hold the phone...................I don't see SUNNY's bags packed yet     

wwwhhooooaaaaa....one monkey not 2!  I was gonna volunteer BOO!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1811 on: May 29, 2009, 08:33:24 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Brandi, GMTA, you beat me to the punch there.  I was just about to say that if we were to ever learn all the facts about Caylee's death and the disposal of her body, we would most likely learn that George indeed is a "guy who knows a lot about a lot of things," as LE called him to his face.

I agree w/ other posters about his visceral reaction to the thought of "your granddaughter's remains," about his puke session after discussing the odor and the stain in the FBI interview, fishy statements about the trunk and gas cans, etc.

However, it's hard to square George actually being the killer, when he was he one who pulled LE aside 7/15 and said he thought Casey was being less than honest w/police... and the coldhearted 911 call Casey from jail... and George's outcry about being "sick of living this lie," his testimony against Casey before the grand jury... and other things.  It all makes him look guilty, of something anyway.

His lies about the smell in the trunk, after previous sworn statements to the contrary... and his apparent lies about having seen Caylee 6/16 and chased Casey in CA's car in late June... His lies about Casey being such a good daughter, "lady," mother, etc. -- those and other details still have me baffled where George is concerned, though.

FWIW, I agree that if there was a huge fight the evening of 6/15, it could explain the "flurry" of calls Casey made not being answered by her parents.  But only IF you discount George's phony (IMO) last sighting story.  Cooking show, hugs and smiles, precise wardrobe descriptions for both Casey and Caylee, phone records/pings not agreeing... Sorry, George; it's just a hard story to swallow.

There are secrets.  If we knew those secrets, it would explain everything... will we ever learn the whole truth about Caylee's death and the 31 days?

Beautiful pic, cece!   an angelic monkey

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1812 on: May 29, 2009, 08:33:33 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!

I just came back from dinner/drinks with bff.  I saw Media Guy and asked for an update on the assignment I gave him (finding out why GA left Trumbull County Sheriff's Dept and last name of GA's friend Jim)...OK - he flunked   .  I'm giving him another chance and now I have his email address and the direct telephone number to his office.  I had to promise to teach him how to make meatballs and braciole, but it's a small price to pay to get this information    Oh - and I promised to give him a link to Scared Monkeys and if the info is really good, I told him I will tell him my Monkey name too!        I'm really trying hard 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1813 on: May 29, 2009, 08:34:00 PM »

Hello Monkey-nators!!  What have I missed???  Anything good?  Did Casey finally pop from all the poptarts?  Did Andreas shoes finally give way?  Did LKB's tight stalkings finally rip??? 

it's about time you showed up young lady!!  ohmygawd the shoes!   
Dont ya hate it when real life gets in the way?  Family duty!!  (LOVE IT!)

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1814 on: May 29, 2009, 08:34:06 PM »

I have been trying to post all night  but between the dogs, dishes and drama I keep having 3 pages to catch up on!! Hey Monkeys, I miss you so much!!

On the subject of Cindy: Something really bad happened before court. She looked like hell and she always takes her time getting ready for her cameos. She obviously had a very rough night. She knew the cameras would be there but showed up anyway looking like something the cat drug in. Hmmmm, me thinks she finally got a clue as to what was happening. HER phone records being subpoenaed?? Now why would JB need her and Georgie's records? Does he not TRUST her that she has told him everything?? Stay tuned for more drama from the Queen!! This is going to be delicious!  Monkey Devil!

BOO!....that's it!  I take back volunteering you to be the monkey fly on the wall at the A's home an angelic monkey

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1815 on: May 29, 2009, 08:35:35 PM »

Afternoon/Evening Monkeys. Turbo you need to write mystery novels. I like your post about what the defense could use to throw Georgie under the bus.

Just my observation about Cindy looking so pizzy in that picture, she came to court pizzed. So it had nothing to do with KC not looking at her. Something got to her before she got out of the car that morning and I don't think it was she forgot the vodka in her water bottle. Something pizzed her off. I thought last night and yesterday about the two you tube videos that were posted the night before. They were about DNA/Incest and the lady explained it pretty well for JSM to understand. I don't know if that is true, but if Cindy had seen that video that morning of court, like I did. That could very well have pizzed her off so bad. We know she scours the intranets to see what sad bloggers are saying about them. If she saw those two videos, that could be why she was so angry. JMO JSM Sorry for the long post.
That could be, because she was angry before she got inside the courtroom, at least it looked like that to me. One thing I've been thinking about, let's say Baez and Casey were having sex, which I personally believe, if it is found out that they were, what would happen to Baez? Is there some sort of lawyer law  where this isn't allowed, and the lawyer would be off the case?
I am so behind, but not sure about attorney having sex with a client and getting kicked off, but I do know a doctor can't do it with a patient. That's a big no no. That being said, I don't think Cindy would be mad at Baez getting kicked off this case. Ohhh, maybe Cindy and George were pissed that this new attorney may get KC off and she would have no place to go but back to Hopesprings Drive. That would put a burr in my butt if I were George and Cindy. JMO JSM.

PS How is Zoe doing on her new medicine?

I just wondered if it was the same for a lawyer and client, like it is with a doctor and patient.  Zoe is doing good on her pills, thanks for asking  an angelic monkey
  an angelic monkey I am so glad to hear about Zoe.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1816 on: May 29, 2009, 08:36:00 PM »

Puzzler,, I too thought Cindy looked real scared 

And...there was a photo of Cindy looking downright pathetic standing there waiting to see if Casey would look at her before she walked out.  Wow.  If Cindy was angry and scared when she walked into court, she sure didn't get any comfort level from Casey's actions.
Can't imagine what Cindy was feeling AFTER court!!

She looks haggard. Like she has on make up but it won't cover the bags under her eyes. She also looks like she forgot to put one of the "caterpillars" above her left eye as usual.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1817 on: May 29, 2009, 08:36:34 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!

I just came back from dinner/drinks with bff.  I saw Media Guy and asked for an update on the assignment I gave him (finding out why GA left Trumbull County Sheriff's Dept and last name of GA's friend Jim)...OK - he flunked   .  I'm giving him another chance and now I have his email address and the direct telephone number to his office.  I had to promise to teach him how to make meatballs and braciole, but it's a small price to pay to get this information    Oh - and I promised to give him a link to Scared Monkeys and if the info is really good, I told him I will tell him my Monkey name too!        I'm really trying hard 
   an angelic monkey
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1818 on: May 29, 2009, 08:36:39 PM »

Good night sweet Monkeys!  I came in tonight a little down in the dumps, but you guys always help lift my spirits.  Enjoy your evenings & I hope I can catch up tomorrow.   an angelic monkey

good night cece....hope you get out of the dumps and stay out...remember you got friends here!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1819 on: May 29, 2009, 08:36:39 PM »

thanks...I finally learned to pick my battles...my Granny would be so proud of me!   
  I missed this?????  The one day that she does not combust I missed it????  Wow Sunny, you deserve a star...now I gotta go figure out what happened!

See what happens when you aren't around   where's my damn STAR!!!
I dont know, but I got my big girl panties on!!  (LKB and Andrea do too...it appears that Casey is not wearing them as well...)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.