April 18, 2024, 03:44:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 312753 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1840 on: May 29, 2009, 08:51:20 PM »

'Nite Cece.Pretty picture.   an angelic monkey
Hey no trim, how are you?? I havent been on in a while, iv been a busy monkey getting my stuff done, I graduated from fresno state So now i have time to visit with you lovely ladies and gents. So when was the last doc dump released? wwas there anything good? thanks in advance trim.   

Hey Noiz.  Congrats on school.
check out this link I'm posting.Nutt has posted what we got.
We still are about 3 documents dumps behind.Good to see you.   an angelic monkey

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3438.60

Noiz,this link will get you up to date on what happened this week.  an angelic monkey

http://www.wftv.com/index.html#tabbox-17747141-17756889

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1841 on: May 29, 2009, 08:51:23 PM »

I just had a thought

Could this have happened when G picked up the car from the towyard could Caylee still have been in the trunk in the wheel well thing and he found her and he was the one who dumped her little body.

Could little Caylee already been in the trash bags and the tape around her head and G put her in the laundry bag.
Monkey hugs
A lot of people believe that is what happened and feel like his throwing up when talking about it was good evidence of it.  I personally believe she dumped her the day he tried to get in her trunk with that excuse of the blocks to fix the car. I think she ran down the street and threw her out just in case he did get in there because she needed to go back to the house during the days. I believe she was afraid at that point the he would find her car somewhere and get in the trunk, so she dumped her thinking she would move her. Right after that was when the heavy rains hit and when she went back, the body was underwater and she could not find her.
Stacey, that was my theory for a long time.  Then came the forensic report specifying an estimated 2.6 days postmortem for the decomp evidence.  Sometimes to this day I still wonder if the test results were off, or if maybe her body was sealed tightly after the 2.6 days and kept in the trunk longer... <sigh> it's so sad to think about!

But Turbo's theory about Casey dumping Caylee on the 24th or so, though closer to the 2.6 days evidence, isn't even perfect, assuming Caylee was killed June 15-16... Freezer was mentioned... a possibility, of course. 

But ya know, the neighbor's report of Casey's car being backed into the driveway/garage on approximately June 18 or so.  It's creepy how that fits the forensic test result almost to the hour...

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1842 on: May 29, 2009, 08:52:55 PM »

I appologize for not being around earlier to see the Lucinda trouble.  Lucinda has been banned.  She just cannot control herself and we cannot control her. This is no place for her to get help. 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1843 on: May 29, 2009, 08:54:32 PM »

Sunny,I don't remember seeing a shamrock pin either. 

She wasn't wearing one.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1844 on: May 29, 2009, 08:54:45 PM »

Our brains are fried.
  Hey, speak for yourself, Trimm!

(Desi's is scrambled, fried, AND over-easy!)   

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1845 on: May 29, 2009, 08:55:13 PM »

Hi Numbersgirl!  Check your nanner basket, if you haven't already 

FWIW, I did not notice the shamrock pin from the court pic. 

Lovinlife

Hi Lovinlife...I'm going to check now!
And be careful, storms heading your way.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1846 on: May 29, 2009, 08:56:21 PM »

That is very telling to me that Cindy didn't have that shamrock pin on, there is definitely trouble coming big time for Cindy and George.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1847 on: May 29, 2009, 08:56:30 PM »

Puzzler,, I too thought Cindy looked real scared 

And...there was a photo of Cindy looking downright pathetic standing there waiting to see if Casey would look at her before she walked out.  Wow.  If Cindy was angry and scared when she walked into court, she sure didn't get any comfort level from Casey's actions.
Can't imagine what Cindy was feeling AFTER court!!

She looks haggard. Like she has on make up but it won't cover the bags under her eyes. She also looks like she forgot to put one of the "caterpillars" above her left eye as usual.

Battle fatigue ... Yes, she does look especially rough - but she is a contentious & combative woman anway;  Also, perhaps seeing Mr. Grund sitting there over on the prosecutor's side could have ruffled her feathers.  He is an honest man and that rankles her;  Brad Conway didn't look too happy either I thought ... I honestly think both she & George are facing some charges of their own way on down the road.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1848 on: May 29, 2009, 08:56:44 PM »

She wasn't wearing one.

And she didn't have one of those Caylee braclets on either, doesn't she usually wear one? I try not to look at her.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1849 on: May 29, 2009, 08:56:50 PM »

'Nite Cece.Pretty picture.   an angelic monkey
Hey no trim, how are you?? I havent been on in a while, iv been a busy monkey getting my stuff done, I graduated from fresno state So now i have time to visit with you lovely ladies and gents. So when was the last doc dump released? wwas there anything good? thanks in advance trim.   

Hey Noiz.  Congrats on school.
check out this link I'm posting.Nutt has posted what we got.
We still are about 3 documents dumps behind.Good to see you.   an angelic monkey

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3438.60

thank you thank you thank you. im finally a 4 year college graduate! lol iv been parading around my house with my diploma in my hands since  i picked it up,lol. Soon ill be going up against people  with the likes casey anthony!! oh well.. lol. thank you for the link, im a couple doc dumps behind myself. was the latest one any good?? HI MONKEYS

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1850 on: May 29, 2009, 08:58:14 PM »

Thanks Turbo, Dolce, Ono, and Sunny for replying.

And sorry Turbo, should have stated that I realized you weren't advocating George as the killer.  You make good points about how even his innocent-looking actions could be interpreted by a wacko defense theory... kinda scary!

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1851 on: May 29, 2009, 08:59:12 PM »

Puzzler,, I too thought Cindy looked real scared 

And...there was a photo of Cindy looking downright pathetic standing there waiting to see if Casey would look at her before she walked out.  Wow.  If Cindy was angry and scared when she walked into court, she sure didn't get any comfort level from Casey's actions.
Can't imagine what Cindy was feeling AFTER court!!

She looks haggard. Like she has on make up but it won't cover the bags under her eyes. She also looks like she forgot to put one of the "caterpillars" above her left eye as usual.

Battle fatigue ... Yes, she does look especially rough - but she is a contentious & combative woman anway;  Also, perhaps seeing Mr. Grund sitting there over on the prosecutor's side could have ruffled her feathers.  He is an honest man and that rankles her;  Brad Conway didn't look too happy either I thought ... I honestly think both she & George are facing some charges of their own way on down the road.

the sight of this woman makes me angry. I dont hate many people, but i hate her. Especially after watching the larry king live the other day. I wanted to jump through the screen and chinese water torture her until she admits that she knows her daughter is a murderer!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1852 on: May 29, 2009, 09:00:43 PM »

I appologize for not being around earlier to see the Lucinda trouble.  Lucinda has been banned.  She just cannot control herself and we cannot control her. This is no place for her to get help. 
You are SuperWoman, but even SuperWoman has a life....you have some pretty great Mods who helped to clean up.  Thank you for helping her the best way you could.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1853 on: May 29, 2009, 09:00:45 PM »

You know Cindy with her "sad blogger" comment got me thinking. Anytime either of those two have showed a modicum of remorse, we have showed compassion. George's grand jury testimony, Cindy looking like a rescue dog that no one wants, it's heart breaking. But then they mess it all up the next time we see them by lifting their leg all over the place. Then we roll our eyes and go back to seeing them for what they are. WhoreMedia Hounds without any respect for anyone but themselves. We aren't heartless or cruel, we just want them to come clean and show Caylee a bit of respect. Sadly, I doubt if that will ever happen as long as there is a penny to be made. 

Hey Boo!

I just cannot get behind any sympathy for them anymore. I just cannot. I have no sympathy for manipulative liars. No matter what happens to them. But that's just me.

Oh, btw.. I left you a post at: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg825003#msg825003

Trimm: I also replied to your post from yesterday. Sorry it took me so long.

I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and gay!!!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1854 on: May 29, 2009, 09:01:35 PM »

And sorry Turbo, should have stated that I realized you weren't advocating George as the killer.  You make good points about how even his innocent-looking actions could be interpreted by a wacko defense theory... kinda scary!
Oh I hear that train coming!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1855 on: May 29, 2009, 09:02:26 PM »

wwwhhooooaaaaa....one monkey not 2!  I was gonna volunteer BOO!  LOL

I will only go if I can bring Grissom!!! I couldn't stand to stay anywhere without my baby!! On the other hand, I will lay on top of a rooftop with an AK47! Hope this helps!! J/K!

hahahaha

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1856 on: May 29, 2009, 09:03:50 PM »

You're welcome Desi!  Your posts are always interesting and thought provoking.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1857 on: May 29, 2009, 09:04:05 PM »

this has to be the first time in your life you ever wore big girl panties! And those will soon no longer be needed!!   LOL  Where's my damn STAR!   
Here ya go Texas!

DISCLAIMER I LOVE THE STEELERS.

WOOHOO I got a star!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1858 on: May 29, 2009, 09:06:22 PM »

TRIMM   I completely thought you were giving a super secret coded msg in your last post!!  Duh. For some crazy reason I thought you meant we were on our own because my roomie was fighting a person who was spitting at the ceiling in here!!

NOW I GET IT.   yes, that's what I did last time I was in the slammer, works like a charm!!!!!!!!   

Our brains are fried.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1859 on: May 29, 2009, 09:07:02 PM »

She wasn't wearing one.

thanks Turbo.....I couldn't see it but thought I might have missed it.....uuummm no shamrock pin for kc....sumptin is up!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.