April 26, 2024, 12:19:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 313402 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1860 on: May 29, 2009, 09:08:11 PM »

I appologize for not being around earlier to see the Lucinda trouble.  Lucinda has been banned.  She just cannot control herself and we cannot control her. This is no place for her to get help. 

Saw this one coming a mile away!! Don't apologize Klaas, you can't be everywhere at one time.... or can you?? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1861 on: May 29, 2009, 09:08:56 PM »

'Nite Cece.Pretty picture.   an angelic monkey
Hey no trim, how are you?? I havent been on in a while, iv been a busy monkey getting my stuff done, I graduated from fresno state So now i have time to visit with you lovely ladies and gents. So when was the last doc dump released? wwas there anything good? thanks in advance trim.   

Hey Noiz.  Congrats on school.
check out this link I'm posting.Nutt has posted what we got.
We still are about 3 documents dumps behind.Good to see you.   an angelic monkey

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3438.60

thank you thank you thank you. im finally a 4 year college graduate! lol iv been parading around my house with my diploma in my hands since  i picked it up,lol. Soon ill be going up against people  with the likes casey anthony!! oh well.. lol. thank you for the link, im a couple doc dumps behind myself. was the latest one any good?? HI MONKEYS

Congratulations!  We need more people who are dedicated to justice for ALL!  Especially the innocent victims!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1862 on: May 29, 2009, 09:09:48 PM »

That is very telling to me that Cindy didn't have that shamrock pin on, there is definitely trouble coming big time for Cindy and George.

Can yall see the storm coming off in the distance?? Kinda like watching the tornado rolling in!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1863 on: May 29, 2009, 09:10:30 PM »

NO1ZMONKEY,last dump wasn't too good.
I posted you a link in post 1841 to the hearing we had this week.

Annie Downing deposition
http://www.forthepeople.com/Downing.pdf

Hope that helps. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1864 on: May 29, 2009, 09:11:11 PM »

this has to be the first time in your life you ever wore big girl panties! And those will soon no longer be needed!!   LOL  Where's my damn STAR!   
Here ya go Texas!

DISCLAIMER I LOVE THE STEELERS.

WOOHOO I got a star!!

You are soooooo easily amused this time of night!! 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1865 on: May 29, 2009, 09:12:23 PM »

I appologize for not being around earlier to see the Lucinda trouble.  Lucinda has been banned.  She just cannot control herself and we cannot control her. This is no place for her to get help. 

Klaas there is certainly no apology needed.....you can't be everyplace all the time. I am sorry it came to banning her. I hope she gets some much needed help. Thanks to you and all the mods for being here.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1866 on: May 29, 2009, 09:12:47 PM »

I am off to bed!! Night sweet monkeys all over the world, rest assure justice will prevail! 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1867 on: May 29, 2009, 09:13:16 PM »

Saw this one coming a mile away!! Don't apologize Klaas, you can't be everywhere at one time.... or can you?? 

I know she's everywhere,and I still missed her.Hello Klaas,wherever you are. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1868 on: May 29, 2009, 09:13:56 PM »

That is very telling to me that Cindy didn't have that shamrock pin on, there is definitely trouble coming big time for Cindy and George.

nrcg....I agree...it has to be something pretty big for cin-cin not to wear that shamrock pin...where in the hell are those documents!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1869 on: May 29, 2009, 09:14:38 PM »

I just had a thought

Could this have happened when G picked up the car from the towyard could Caylee still have been in the trunk in the wheel well thing and he found her and he was the one who dumped her little body.

Could little Caylee already been in the trash bags and the tape around her head and G put her in the laundry bag.
Monkey hugs
A lot of people believe that is what happened and feel like his throwing up when talking about it was good evidence of it.  I personally believe she dumped her the day he tried to get in her trunk with that excuse of the blocks to fix the car. I think she ran down the street and threw her out just in case he did get in there because she needed to go back to the house during the days. I believe she was afraid at that point the he would find her car somewhere and get in the trunk, so she dumped her thinking she would move her. Right after that was when the heavy rains hit and when she went back, the body was underwater and she could not find her.
Stacey, that was my theory for a long time.  Then came the forensic report specifying an estimated 2.6 days postmortem for the decomp evidence.  Sometimes to this day I still wonder if the test results were off, or if maybe her body was sealed tightly after the 2.6 days and kept in the trunk longer... <sigh> it's so sad to think about!

But Turbo's theory about Casey dumping Caylee on the 24th or so, though closer to the 2.6 days evidence, isn't even perfect, assuming Caylee was killed June 15-16... Freezer was mentioned... a possibility, of course. 

But ya know, the neighbor's report of Casey's car being backed into the driveway/garage on approximately June 18 or so.  It's creepy how that fits the forensic test result almost to the hour...

I believe she was caught by George on the 18th or 19th at the house. I believe it ties in with the neighbor who saw her backed into the garage. The 24th never did ring true to me UNLESS she was buried in the back yard for a few days first, which is possible. The 2.6 days odor could be 2.6 days from the date she was dug up out of the back yard. If she was buried in the yard on the 16th and put in the car on the 18th then she may have been in the car until around the 21st and dumped then.  

Of course the freezer would work, but I don't believe with her not living there she would have taken the chance of putting her in the freezer. Now the freezer could be used as a method with my "BUT GEORGE DEFENSE".............that would work if they claim he did it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1870 on: May 29, 2009, 09:15:48 PM »

You are SuperWoman, but even SuperWoman has a life....you have some pretty great Mods who helped to clean up.  Thank you for helping her the best way you could.
Klaas and our mods are the best anywhere.  (And this little Monkey will be praying for her; she has had such a rough time lately.)  Thanks, Klaas.
-----
I went to 'that other place' to see what they had come up with regarding the reason for Cindy's disturbed, haggard appearance yesterday.  Here's what I found:

1.  Since you can only post on particular topics there, I looked for a thread about the mystery of Cindy's suddenly changed appearance.  There wasn't one.
2.  I settled for the thread that covers the motions hearing yesterday.
3.  What a contrast to the way the Monkeys experienced the day.  Check this out:

Quote (from Mod):
I will open this thread at 9:45 AM.
Also, please REFRAIN from any comments regarding Casey's appearance in any format, and also that of Cindy and George etc. This also includes any alternative names for all parties involved in this case. 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84640

Sorry for O/T, and hope it's okay to post this.  Just made me feel so glad to be a Monkey and appreciative of our awesome mods.  No offense to WS, just love the Monkeys!
-----
And I don't remember this mentioned here, but this post from that thread caught my eye:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3811023&postcount=671
Regarding JB slipping at the hearing and referring to "the incident." ???
What incident?

(Night, Boo!  You look great!)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1871 on: May 29, 2009, 09:15:52 PM »

I know she's everywhere,and I still missed her.Hello Klaas,wherever you are. 

Hi    I've had company for a couple days so I've been sort of out of the loop 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1872 on: May 29, 2009, 09:16:29 PM »

I am off to bed!! Night sweet monkeys all over the world, rest assure justice will prevail! 
  BOO no need for bed this early. I heard Chris M will be stopping by later, but if you must go, have a nice beauty rest   
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1873 on: May 29, 2009, 09:17:42 PM »

Good night, Boo. I am glad Grissom is a good swimmer Wink

Sleep well.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1874 on: May 29, 2009, 09:17:44 PM »

nrcg....I agree...it has to be something pretty big for cin-cin not to wear that shamrock pin...where in the hell are those documents!!
Maybe before court on Thursday morning JB, LKB, AL & Macawhateverhisnameis had a breakfast document buffet.  Now that there's four of them...well you know, just sayin'  Monkey Devil!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1875 on: May 29, 2009, 09:17:47 PM »

this has to be the first time in your life you ever wore big girl panties! And those will soon no longer be needed!!   LOL  Where's my damn STAR!   
Here ya go Texas!

DISCLAIMER I LOVE THE STEELERS.

WOOHOO I got a star!!

You are soooooo easily amused this time of night!! 

Boo...I earned that star, believe me. But you are right...I am easily amused most anytime of the day or night!     it don't take much!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1876 on: May 29, 2009, 09:18:53 PM »

BED?????  It's Friday night!!  BED???   uuummmmm who is there with ya??

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1877 on: May 29, 2009, 09:19:09 PM »

NO1ZMONKEY,her is a link that has Annie Downing Deposition video.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-case-deposition-052209,0,6751276.story

~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1878 on: May 29, 2009, 09:19:34 PM »

BOO no need for bed this early. I heard Chris M will be stopping by later, but if you must go, have a nice beauty rest   

You have a cruel streak Mizjay!!! How am I supposed to sleep thinking he might stop by??? I have to get up at 4 fricking 30 in the morning!!! What's your phone number?? I'm calling you when I wake!!!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1879 on: May 29, 2009, 09:19:40 PM »

George had on the Caylee pin. What does it say anyway?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.