April 18, 2024, 05:23:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 312732 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1900 on: May 29, 2009, 09:43:39 PM »

EVERYBODY FREEZE!! GET ON THE GROUND!! GET ON THE GROUND NOW!! Nobody leaves till we get to the next thread 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1901 on: May 29, 2009, 09:44:54 PM »

Her face is getting longer ... 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1902 on: May 29, 2009, 09:46:21 PM »

The LOVE may be "off the bloom".............

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1903 on: May 29, 2009, 09:46:22 PM »

Night Monkeys, JSM has been on the phone. Sleep well tonight. I hope to see you in the cage tomorrow. JSM is going to bed and to the lake tomorrow. Have a good evening.

Sunny and Klaas, I hope I didn't offend either of you or any monkeys by trying to tell Lucinda to not fight. I hate it when monkey's fight. I was behind and didn't no what was going on. Please don't ban JSM. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1904 on: May 29, 2009, 09:47:41 PM »

Night Monkeys, JSM has been on the phone. Sleep well tonight. I hope to see you in the cage tomorrow. JSM is going to bed and to the lake tomorrow. Have a good evening.

Sunny and Klaas, I hope I didn't offend either of you or any monkeys by trying to tell Lucinda to not fight. I hate it when monkey's fight. I was behind and didn't no what was going on. Please don't ban JSM. TIA JSM

Good night, JSM

Kiss Josef for me Wink

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1905 on: May 29, 2009, 09:48:13 PM »

The LOVE may be "off the bloom".............

Monkey Devil! Oh dangit, stop it I am going to bed!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1906 on: May 29, 2009, 09:49:12 PM »

Good night, JSM

Kiss Josef for me Wink

I will Brandi for you.  an angelic monkey

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1907 on: May 29, 2009, 09:50:19 PM »

Awww, night night JSM. Don't worry you didn't do anything wrong! Have a good night!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1908 on: May 29, 2009, 09:50:30 PM »

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1909 on: May 29, 2009, 09:51:26 PM »

WS buckled to Cindy, that's obvious

TURBO, I share your cognitive thinking of how Casey's team will present their defense & whom they will point fingers at because its the best way to counter balance their BS factually even before they take their preemptive strikes.  Here are a few things I've been thinking about as I was in the midst of a few things around the house late this afternoon & early evening, warning its a long one:

George was working the evening Cindy & Casey had the overheard (by neighbor) blow out fight (6/15), the actual last day Caylee was seen outside the Anthony home alive.   Lee told Jesse & Tony that Cindy had her hands at Casey's throat and then took off WITH Caylee sometime that night after the fight.  Along with arguing about Casey stealing from her grandparents or threats that Cindy would seek custody of Caylee, it might be possible that Casey had plans to go out that evening & her mother told her no which actually began the argument (last part something I have deliberated).  Actually, the minute Casey stepped out of that house with Caylee Cindy should have called LE to report the argument over the retirement account theft  & the fear that Caylee was in harms  way due to the state Casey was in when she left the house with Caylee, they would have put out a bulletin on Casey's car.   George came home later that evening - their statements are not what will make that true or not but his work place being able to confirm it thru their records & employees witnessing him being at work.

Casey would not sit in jail for one moment longer than she had to IF someone else actually killed Caylee, no way - no how.  Her flat affect during the 911 calls indicate that she didnt care then, she doesn't care now.  PS George was reportedly at work the night of  911 calls as well.   When the preliminary results came back when she was out on bond, she had no adverse reaction & offered "they havent even found her clothes yet."   When other reports of remains being found locally broadcast she had NO reaction, but when Dec 11th's news broke Casey had a notable reaction as has been discussed at length.

Witnesses were at the house that will reportedly testify that George became quite upset right after the preliminary reports on Casey's car trunk came back & he was quoted as stating "Im tired of living this lie" and reportedly also witnessed him in a rage confronting Casey about what happened to Caylee -- if those witnesses testify to that collectively it will go to George & Cindy being willing to cover up what Casey did but not being responsible for Caylee's murder.

The thought that George would have threatened Casey by killing her if she reported he killed Caylee is absurd due to Casey's known sociopathic behavior, she would have jumped at the chance to jack her father up for killing Caylee & never look back...if that took place there was NO threat to her if he was arrested & charged with murder.    She certainly didnt have any problem lying that he had a stroke or that he drove her car and hit a squirrel as her excuse why the car reeked of death (advance defense).  She had no fears telling lies that her mother was going to sign over their house to her.  If Casey had "fear" of her family why would she take the chance of any of that getting back to them, no that's not it - she simply doesnt care or is capable of feeling remorse or concern for others.  Besides, there simply is NO motive for George to kill Caylee...sorry but I do not for one minute buy into the theory that he fathered Caylee, not even with the known other dysfunction in that family - his "suicide attempt" would have been real & successful because that secret would come out by trial, no ifs, ands or buts about it.    For that matter, if Cindy had knowledge that George killed Caylee she would even turn him in faster than you can say "more bazooka please!"   

Both Cindy & George were rumored to having lovers during the separation shortly after Caylee's birth, Cindy's alleged to have moved into the Anthony house for some time - whateva its juicy gossip but irrelevant.  George's girlfriend "Zanny"?  no because Casey started using a fake "Zanny" with the Grunds in 2006 when they confronted her about being taken advantage of in the care of Caylee & Casey was not taking any responsibility - note she was fired April 2006 so the fake nanny came in probably after she got fired but didnt want to admit it because she was using working as an excuse to not have to care for Caylee herself during this time frame, she was otherwise occupied.   Speaking of which, I hope they have proof that Casey used a fake Zeneida ID regarding ticket violations prior to Caylee's murder.

Well, I best get this one wrapped up, unfortunately we all will have quite a bit of time to distinguish the facts from muck in this case.  It is an absolute pleasure & privilege to be amongst so many caring & bright individuals...I think a collective kudos round of appreciation this evening will do all our hearts some good.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1910 on: May 29, 2009, 09:52:02 PM »

Hi, I haven't been MIA. We have been cooking outside and eating and gazing at the stars and the moon. Gives a new perspective. I have been popping in to try to keep up, but you folks are going really fast.
JSM & Josef, Good Nite. Couldn't miss say that to you. Have a good time at the lake tomorrow.   an angelic monkey

I am still several pages behind, but I would like one of QM's hugs.

I think whatever was bugging Spindy yesterday didn't just happen yesterday. She had big circles under her eyes and she hardly had any makeup on. Something big has happened since her big Daytona performance. Wonder what????   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1911 on: May 29, 2009, 09:52:08 PM »

That is very telling to me that Cindy didn't have that shamrock pin on, there is definitely trouble coming big time for Cindy and George.

George had on the Caylee pin. What does it say anyway?

That pin on the left lapel says " If lost, please call 546-xxxx" , the pin on the right lapel says " ~george~     Monkey Devil!
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1912 on: May 29, 2009, 09:52:50 PM »

I believe that Baez has been "shot out of the saddle"...............Look at this "look of LOVE.....

Definitely coquettish. No mourning for a murdered child in that face. We need justice.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1913 on: May 29, 2009, 09:53:02 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/19590215/index.html
Part 2
24:56

Baez apparently almost says the word "incident" and catches himself, then says "Caylee Marie Anthony" and Casey flinched.

Will go look, wonder which it was that caused the reaction...

(Goodnight JSM, sleep well.)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1914 on: May 29, 2009, 09:54:04 PM »

Night JSM and Joe, have fun at the lake  an angelic monkey
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1915 on: May 29, 2009, 09:56:26 PM »

And the NUMBER ONE >>>>>>>>>THE PICTURE OF PURE EVIL

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1916 on: May 29, 2009, 09:57:57 PM »

JSM, I never have the privlege of being on here with you at the same time, lol, but everytime I grab a vine your asking not to be banned, lol. As if. Sweet dreams, and know you crack me up Smile
B
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1917 on: May 29, 2009, 09:58:10 PM »

this has to be the first time in your life you ever wore big girl panties! And those will soon no longer be needed!!   LOL  Where's my damn STAR!   
Here ya go Texas!

DISCLAIMER I LOVE THE STEELERS.

WOOHOO I got a star!!
Cowboys Star at that Sunny.  an angelic monkey

Yep!  Dolce never does anything half way!!   Did she tell you she is naming one of the babies Gabanna?      j/k

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1918 on: May 29, 2009, 10:00:00 PM »

I believe that Baez has been "shot out of the saddle"...............Look at this "look of LOVE.....

what happened to the picture???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1919 on: May 29, 2009, 10:00:47 PM »

Here Fanny,you're driving.   Monkey Devil!
I'm really leaving now.

Oooohhhhhh!!!! I feel so priviledged. Does it matter that I have had a couple?     Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.