April 20, 2024, 05:16:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 312897 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1920 on: May 29, 2009, 10:00:48 PM »

The LOVE may be "off the bloom".............

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1921 on: May 29, 2009, 10:02:17 PM »

Night Monkeys, JSM has been on the phone. Sleep well tonight. I hope to see you in the cage tomorrow. JSM is going to bed and to the lake tomorrow. Have a good evening.

Sunny and Klaas, I hope I didn't offend either of you or any monkeys by trying to tell Lucinda to not fight. I hate it when monkey's fight. I was behind and didn't no what was going on. Please don't ban JSM. TIA JSM

JMS...no offense! .... sleep well!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1922 on: May 29, 2009, 10:02:27 PM »

Night Monkeys, JSM has been on the phone. Sleep well tonight. I hope to see you in the cage tomorrow. JSM is going to bed and to the lake tomorrow. Have a good evening.

Sunny and Klaas, I hope I didn't offend either of you or any monkeys by trying to tell Lucinda to not fight. I hate it when monkey's fight. I was behind and didn't no what was going on. Please don't ban JSM. TIA JSM

Night JSM   have fun tomorrow     
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1923 on: May 29, 2009, 10:04:46 PM »

I believe that Baez has been "shot out of the saddle"...............Look at this "look of LOVE.....

what happened to the picture???

That is weird...............I will repost it. SOMEONE didn't like that picture did they?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1924 on: May 29, 2009, 10:05:00 PM »

Awww, night night JSM. Don't worry you didn't do anything wrong! Have a good night!! 
i love that

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1925 on: May 29, 2009, 10:05:37 PM »

WS buckled to Cindy, that's obvious

TURBO, I share your cognitive thinking of how Casey's team will present their defense & whom they will point fingers at because its the best way to counter balance their BS factually even before they take their preemptive strikes.  Here are a few things I've been thinking about as I was in the midst of a few things around the house late this afternoon & early evening, warning its a long one:

George was working the evening Cindy & Casey had the overheard (by neighbor) blow out fight (6/15), the actual last day Caylee was seen outside the Anthony home alive.   Lee told Jesse & Tony that Cindy had her hands at Casey's throat and then took off WITH Caylee sometime that night after the fight.  Along with arguing about Casey stealing from her grandparents or threats that Cindy would seek custody of Caylee, it might be possible that Casey had plans to go out that evening & her mother told her no which actually began the argument (last part something I have deliberated).  Actually, the minute Casey stepped out of that house with Caylee Cindy should have called LE to report the argument over the retirement account theft  & the fear that Caylee was in harms  way due to the state Casey was in when she left the house with Caylee, they would have put out a bulletin on Casey's car.   George came home later that evening - their statements are not what will make that true or not but his work place being able to confirm it thru their records & employees witnessing him being at work.

Casey would not sit in jail for one moment longer than she had to IF someone else actually killed Caylee, no way - no how.  Her flat affect during the 911 calls indicate that she didnt care then, she doesn't care now.  PS George was reportedly at work the night of  911 calls as well.   When the preliminary results came back when she was out on bond, she had no adverse reaction & offered "they havent even found her clothes yet."   When other reports of remains being found locally broadcast she had NO reaction, but when Dec 11th's news broke Casey had a notable reaction as has been discussed at length.

Witnesses were at the house that will reportedly testify that George became quite upset right after the preliminary reports on Casey's car trunk came back & he was quoted as stating "Im tired of living this lie" and reportedly also witnessed him in a rage confronting Casey about what happened to Caylee -- if those witnesses testify to that collectively it will go to George & Cindy being willing to cover up what Casey did but not being responsible for Caylee's murder.

The thought that George would have threatened Casey by killing her if she reported he killed Caylee is absurd due to Casey's known sociopathic behavior, she would have jumped at the chance to jack her father up for killing Caylee & never look back...if that took place there was NO threat to her if he was arrested & charged with murder.    She certainly didnt have any problem lying that he had a stroke or that he drove her car and hit a squirrel as her excuse why the car reeked of death (advance defense).  She had no fears telling lies that her mother was going to sign over their house to her.  If Casey had "fear" of her family why would she take the chance of any of that getting back to them, no that's not it - she simply doesnt care or is capable of feeling remorse or concern for others.  Besides, there simply is NO motive for George to kill Caylee...sorry but I do not for one minute buy into the theory that he fathered Caylee, not even with the known other dysfunction in that family - his "suicide attempt" would have been real & successful because that secret would come out by trial, no ifs, ands or buts about it.    For that matter, if Cindy had knowledge that George killed Caylee she would even turn him in faster than you can say "more bazooka please!"   

Both Cindy & George were rumored to having lovers during the separation shortly after Caylee's birth, Cindy's alleged to have moved into the Anthony house for some time - whateva its juicy gossip but irrelevant.  George's girlfriend "Zanny"?  no because Casey started using a fake "Zanny" with the Grunds in 2006 when they confronted her about being taken advantage of in the care of Caylee & Casey was not taking any responsibility - note she was fired April 2006 so the fake nanny came in probably after she got fired but didnt want to admit it because she was using working as an excuse to not have to care for Caylee herself during this time frame, she was otherwise occupied.   Speaking of which, I hope they have proof that Casey used a fake Zeneida ID regarding ticket violations prior to Caylee's murder.

Well, I best get this one wrapped up, unfortunately we all will have quite a bit of time to distinguish the facts from muck in this case.  It is an absolute pleasure & privilege to be amongst so many caring & bright individuals...I think a collective kudos round of appreciation this evening will do all our hearts some good.

Super post......I agree with you on all points!! 

Monkeys ROCK for sure!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1926 on: May 29, 2009, 10:08:29 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest! Wow some good reading catching up. I feel like George is going to be the fall guy. He opened the door all by himself.
Hopefully ,Cindy was upset because Brad might leave them???? We can dream. That or someone peed in Cindy's cornflakes.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1927 on: May 29, 2009, 10:08:47 PM »

<snipped by Desi>
WS buckled to Cindy, that's obvious

George was working the evening Cindy & Casey had the overheard (by neighbor) blow out fight (6/15), the actual last day Caylee was seen outside the Anthony home alive.  Lee told Jesse & Tony that Cindy had her hands at Casey's throat and then took off WITH Caylee sometime that night after the fight. Along with arguing about Casey stealing from her grandparents or threats that Cindy would seek custody of Caylee, it might be possible that Casey had plans to go out that evening & her mother told her no which actually began the argument (last part something I have deliberated).

Lee testifying to a key fact here -- IF it is true.  Lee was not there on June 15, according to his statements.  The last time he saw Caylee was June 5, Cindy's birthday.  So he's passing along a story he's been told.  By whom, Cindy?  See?  Even this could be used by defense to make it seem like they're putting blame on Casey!

You know, wish I could find it, but on one TV appearance (Greta? LKL? Today? or elsewhere?) --wait, or maybe it was a LE interview that was released. Suffering from CRS tonight!  lol) Cindy actually did slip and mention a big fight she had with Casey ON THE 14TH. Not the 15th, she clearly said the 14th.  But then again, we've seen how bad she is with recalling the dates of important events, yes?

Good stuff, Capp.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1928 on: May 29, 2009, 10:09:36 PM »

I believe that Baez has been "shot out of the saddle"...............Look at this "look of LOVE.....

what happened to the picture???

That is weird...............I will repost it. SOMEONE didn't like that picture did they?

You just gotta know how completly bummed she is about her new atty. being female ( i'm pretty sure)  she never seems to meet a man she doesn't just downright lust struck over. Doesn't even seem to faze her that she's sitting at the defense table in court. WOWZER.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1929 on: May 29, 2009, 10:10:41 PM »

Because we are nearing the end of the thread I will post what we were outside gazing at. My son took this pic. Wish Caylee were around to see the beauty of it. I heard she liked to look at the stars and the moon. If this is inappropriate, it will not hurt my feelings if it is moved or deleted. Just wanted to share.    an angelic monkey

For you Caylee, wherever you are.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1930 on: May 29, 2009, 10:13:16 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest! Wow some good reading catching up. I feel like George is going to be the fall guy. He opened the door all by himself.
Hopefully ,Cindy was upset because Brad might leave them???? We can dream. That or someone peed in Cindy's cornflakes.

"peed in Cindy's cornflakes"................   never heard that one before, however secretly I hope it's true!!!  bahahaha Monkey Devil!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1931 on: May 29, 2009, 10:16:22 PM »

Then we have the one where she is looking at her NEW attorney...........Hmmmmmmmmm

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1932 on: May 29, 2009, 10:16:52 PM »

Great post Capp      Great pic Fanny 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1933 on: May 29, 2009, 10:16:58 PM »

Because we are nearing the end of the thread I will post what we were outside gazing at. My son took this pic. Wish Caylee were around to see the beauty of it. I heard she liked to look at the stars and the moon. If this is inappropriate, it will not hurt my feelings if it is moved or deleted. Just wanted to share.    an angelic monkey

For you Caylee, wherever you are.

I was fixin to sign off and saw this.....it's beautiful!  Good night to all!  My DH says it's Dairy Queen time!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1934 on: May 29, 2009, 10:17:37 PM »

Beautiful picture Fanny!

I went back and listened to jb @ the link provided by desi.  I just have to reiterate that he is a complete moron (or maroon as Tevye calls him) I must umm, umm, heard 27, umm, umm, UMMS in the little bit I bothered to listen too. 

Helping move the thread along for Nut.  God bless Caylee.  And God bless all of the missing, murdered and suffering.

Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1935 on: May 29, 2009, 10:17:44 PM »

Then we have the one where she is looking at her NEW attorney...........Hmmmmmmmmm

I can't imagine these two getting along very well.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1936 on: May 29, 2009, 10:20:32 PM »

You know, wish I could find it, but on one TV appearance (Greta? LKL? Today? or elsewhere?) --wait, or maybe it was a LE interview that was released. Suffering from CRS tonight!  lol) Cindy actually did slip and mention a big fight she had with Casey ON THE 14TH. Not the 15th, she clearly said the 14th.  But then again, we've seen how bad she is with recalling the dates of important events, yes?

Good stuff, Capp.

Ohhhh Desi, I know what you mean, I want to say it was a Greta interview,  she had Bozo besides her & they were outside of her house IRRC, but it could be Geraldo or Today....let's go to the video tape!   If I can find it that is LOL   If you monkeys want to help it would be between 7/17 - 7/25, I think I actually posted it a few weeks ago referencing something else.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1937 on: May 29, 2009, 10:22:30 PM »

I can't imagine these two getting along very well.

To me that is a look of disapproval and disdain - it certainly isnt gratitude!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1938 on: May 29, 2009, 10:25:06 PM »

BUT..................HONEY>>>>>>>>>>>>>This is the way you USED to snuggle next to me.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1939 on: May 29, 2009, 10:25:21 PM »

Has anyone seen Hudsonn lately?  Maybe she got fed up, or is lurking.  If you're out there Hudsonn, I miss ya'! 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.