March 29, 2024, 09:18:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 311494 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2009, 12:14:55 AM »

Hi Desi, did you see my post about Shastine Pavao on the last cage. Cecybeans had posted a connection between the Pavao's and P Benvenides. Tonight Vicky A' facebook was posted, and she said her fav club was Club Firestone. So was Shastine's, and I was wondering a connection. It's all on the last few pages of the last cage. I know, I'm hung up on this money thing. I couldn't remember if you were posting when Cecybeans was on. She only posted for a little while, but seemed to be full of interesting info. I think I am still talking in circles. Too many windows open, and too much heartstopping news today and other threads.   
Yes, you are like a bulldog on this case (and btw, WHO was that attorney for the traffic ticket, lol).  I'm glad you bite down and don't let go.  Persistence is a good trait for a sad blogger dedicated sleuther seeking facts and justice.

I for one wasn't able to get on board with too much confidence, on Casey's possible connection to Shastine-->Benavides.  But we should not forget about the possibility, and I sure wouldn't rule it out.  If at some point we learn that there is a connection to Casey, then this Vicky/Shastine preference for Club Firestone would certainly be quite intriguing.  And yet,Vicky assures the public that there is not even a Vicky/Casey connection!    
Note:  Alhough I couldn't blame anyone who wanted to distance themselves from Casey, Vicky's disclaimer actually agrees with what Matt Crisp said in his interview with OCSO:

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_M_Crisp071708.htm

17 RL: Okay. And who were these friends?
18 MC: Uhm, their, uh, their names are Katie Robinson, uhm, uh, that's been a long time
19 friend since sixth grade. Uh ....
20 RL: Was she a friend of uh, Casey's also?
21 MC: I, I don't believe that they have any kind of uh, recent connection, no. And I
22 mean, uh, and even in high school they were, it was only friends of friends.
23 RL: Okay. And, and who was the other one?

10.  Crisp, Matthew/Case #O8-069208/GG

1 MC: Uh, Victoria Aleman; A-L-E-M-A-N. Uh, but like I said, those are both uh, they
2 had heard about it either through the news or word of mouth and, and wanted to
3 talk to me about it also.
4 RL: And neither have a, a connection with Casey?
5 MC: Not a, not a close one. Uhm, Katie actually lives in Sawgrass, which apparently
6 is where uh, uh, apparently is where Casey said that she had left the daughter
-----
14 RL: Okay. Do you have the number for Katie? A telephone number for Katie?
15 MC: Yes, I do.
16 RL: What would that be?
17 MC: Give me one second. Let me look it up here. (BLACKED OUT)
18 RL: Uh-hum (affirmative).
19 MC: (BLACKED OUT)
20 RL: And what about Victoria?
21 MC: One second here. (BLACKED OUT)
22 RL: Uh-hum (affirmative).
23 MC: (BLACKED OUT)
24 RL: Okay, and both these guys went to the same high school as ....
25 MC: Uh-hum (affirmative).

11.  Crisp, Matthew/Case #O8-069208/GG

1 RL: ...you and Casey, correct?
2 MC: Right. They had, they had less uh, less interaction with her.
3 RL: Okay.
4 MC: Uh, at that, at that point and, and to the best of my knowledge especially uh, post
5 graduation.
6 RL: Okay.
7 MC: Uh, she was a year ahead of us uh and by this I mean me, Victoria and Katie.

------

When his interview was made public via doc dump, I looked into Vicky and noted she shared traits with the invisi-nanny.  Her myspace wasn't private back then.  There were lots of photos.  Lots of myspace friends in common with Casey, but don't remember if Casey was on there.  Vicky turned out to be friends with the Lake Vaj crowd, presumably including Annie.  She seemed to be in close contact with Iassen Donov in particular, IIRC.

In Annie's depo, doesn't she deny knowing Vicky?  I may be confused, and am too tired to keep looking up stuff at the moment.  (Ya know, Annie's depo had quite a few eyebrow-raising moments... but at least she wasn't chewing gum and belittling the real Zenaida and sneering/winking at her own attorney and calling all the questions "irrelevant" and threatening to walk out.  What a circus those A's create, ya know?)

Goodnight to you, Fanny, and goodnight to Capp.  Goonight all Monkeys, I'm turning in, too.

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2009, 08:26:12 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0905/26/ijvm.01.html  (long post)
Jane Velez Mitchell Transcripts

Now to a stunning revelation in the case against Casey Anthony; her former BFF, "Best Friends Forever" spilling the beans of Zanny the nanny that might have been another one of Casey`s intricate lies during her deposition in the defamation suit against Casey.

Ex-friend, Annie Downing said she never, ever, ever, never ever, ever heard the name Zenaida Gonzalez, but that`s not all.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

ANNIE DOWNING, FORMER BEST FRIEND OF CASEY`S: It`s all odd. Every bit of it is. Again, I -- she would start saying something and I would back out of it. I really didn`t want to know. I didn`t want that person that knew everything.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: It`s all odd. I like that; a great way to sum up this case. What else could Casey have wanted to get off her chest during their private conversations?

Straight to my panel: still here, former prosecutor Mark Eiglarsh; and joining me again, Drew Findling, Atlanta criminal defense attorney.

Drew, this ex-friend, Annie Downing also testified Casey told her, quote, "Whoever had her child they were telling her to say everything that she said," end quote.

Now, that implies Casey was telling friends -- the alleged kidnappers are communicating with me, but if Annie takes the stand and says that and there are no records of any such communications which so far we haven`t seen, could that really put the nail in her coffin?

DREW FINDLING, ATLANTA DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Well, I`ve said before, I think that the defense -- I don`t think I actually know, the defense should have a long time ago moved away from Zanny, the whole baby-sitting defense thing and gone with, hey, bad parenting, didn`t report for 30 days, but it doesn`t mean that she killed her child.

They`d be in a lot better situation. They`d be able to settle this lawsuit and say hey, she made it up and take a $1 million off of any books we sell and make the civil attorneys go away with a ridiculous lawsuit. But the longer they stay on this the more they`re going to be buried.
And what`s going to be interesting though, is are they going to get a yes man or a yes woman to come in to assist in the death penalty part or are they going to get that checks and balances defense attorney to come in and say, "Hey, folks, we need to move away from this defense because we`re losing a lot of credibility real quick, particularly if we want to keep this woman alive if she`s convicted."

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Yes, and they`re just bringing in their death penalty qualified lawyer who, if the case is going to start in October is not going to have a whole heck of a lot of time to get up to speed on an extraordinarily...

EIGLARSH: It`s not starting in October. It is not starting in October, there is absolutely no way. Maybe October of the following year if we`re lucky...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Oh boy.

EIGLARSH: And for sure as Drew said, we`re going to get a yes man. I know from speaking with Terry Letterman who is the death attorney initially that Jose Baez has this case and he`s controlling it and he doesn`t want anyone doing anything...

FINDLING: Well...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right...

EIGLARSH: ...that`s not consistent with what he wants to do.

FINDLING: But Mark, that being -- but that being said, I have to tell you, and I think it was bad form to talk in the public...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right...

FINDLING: ...about the dissent in the ranks.

EIGLARSH: I agree, I agree.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: I`ve got to move on because we`ve got some more great sound bites from this former BFF. Casey`s former best friend Annie Downing told lawyers of Zenaida Gonzalez that their client`s name never, never came up in conversation with anyone.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Did you ever hear anybody in that group of friends ever mentioned the name Zenaida Gonzalez?

DOWNING: No, sir.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Did you ever hear any of her friends mention the name Zanny?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: All right. Have you ever met a Zanny, a person named Zanny that has been described as a 10 that was friends -- longtime friends with Casey?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Do you believe that person even exists?

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right, Drew. Is she a killer witness for the prosecution?
FINDLING: Well, I mean, again, again, you know, when you do these cases you know there`s a reason why you don`t want your client to talk to the police because sometimes they say things that are misinterpreted and sometimes they even lie, but it doesn`t mean that you can`t clean it up later on down the road.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: I`m asking you a question, is this woman going to be...

EIGLARSH: I can answer it.

FINDLING: I think it is hugely, hugely problematic and that is why the defense should have moved away from this ridiculousness a long time ago.

EIGLARSH: I agree with you on that -- yes...

FINDLING: Your responsibility as a lawyer is to sanitize and clean and explain.

EIGLARSH: Jane, people know who my nanny is. People know who my nanny and who takes care of my children.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, congratulations Mark. All right, Mark, Drew, thank you so much. But we`ve got to move on right now.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2009, 08:35:01 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19573512/detail.html
Infamous Casey Pic 1 Year Old
Anthony Charged In Death Of Daughter, Caylee

POSTED: Tuesday, May 26, 2009
UPDATED: 10:58 pm EDT May 26, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An infamous picture showing Casey Anthony wrapped only in the American flag at an "anything-but-clothes" party was taken a year ago on Memorial Day weekend.

Local 6 News reporter Tony Pipitone continues to revisit the past year in the life of Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in December. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July, about a month after she was last seen alive.

The controversial picture was taken on Sunday, May 25, 2008, at the party hosted by Iassen Donov.

"She was at our 'anything-but-clothes' party," Donov told investigators.

Anthony's then-best friend Amy Huizenga also attended the party.

"I don't know if you guys have seen the picture of Casey and the American flag. That's from the no-clothes party we had in May," Huizenga said to investigators in a released interview.

She also told investigators that Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, confronted her daughter over the picture. Huizenga said Casey Anthony told her mother that she was working the night of May 25 and needed her mother to watch Caylee.

"She pretty much shoved that picture that she had printed it off from a computer in her face, and said, 'You're at work, huh?'" Huizenga said.

Brandon Snow, a former boyfriend of Casey Anthony whom she claims impregnated her, leading to a miscarriage on Valentine's Day 2007, was at the party and had a discussion with Casey Anthony.

"She pulled him aside and he was intoxicated. She pulled him aside, went to talk to him out front, maybe to have a heart-to-heart. I don't know what was said. They were out front (and) Casey came running to the back bawling hysterically getting the people that she was, she came with, to leave," said Annie Downing, a friend of Casey Anthony.

"She said she had a miscarriage, that she was pregnant, but then she had a miscarriage. But he didn't believe it," Donov said. "And being that I guess Casey now is a pathological liar, I trust Brandon. I believe him."

Donov also has a theory about what happened to Caylee.

"I think she killed her kid. I don't think anybody else was involved," he said.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2009, 09:06:41 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19573512/detail.html
Infamous Casey Pic 1 Year Old
Anthony Charged In Death Of Daughter, Caylee

POSTED: Tuesday, May 26, 2009
UPDATED: 10:58 pm EDT May 26, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An infamous picture showing Casey Anthony wrapped only in the American flag at an "anything-but-clothes" party was taken a year ago on Memorial Day weekend.

Local 6 News reporter Tony Pipitone continues to revisit the past year in the life of Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in December. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July, about a month after she was last seen alive.

The controversial picture was taken on Sunday, May 25, 2008, at the party hosted by Iassen Donov.

"She was at our 'anything-but-clothes' party," Donov told investigators.

Anthony's then-best friend Amy Huizenga also attended the party.

"I don't know if you guys have seen the picture of Casey and the American flag. That's from the no-clothes party we had in May," Huizenga said to investigators in a released interview.

She also told investigators that Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, confronted her daughter over the picture. Huizenga said Casey Anthony told her mother that she was working the night of May 25 and needed her mother to watch Caylee.

"She pretty much shoved that picture that she had printed it off from a computer in her face, and said, 'You're at work, huh?'" Huizenga said.

Brandon Snow, a former boyfriend of Casey Anthony whom she claims impregnated her, leading to a miscarriage on Valentine's Day 2007, was at the party and had a discussion with Casey Anthony.

"She pulled him aside and he was intoxicated. She pulled him aside, went to talk to him out front, maybe to have a heart-to-heart. I don't know what was said. They were out front (and) Casey came running to the back bawling hysterically getting the people that she was, she came with, to leave," said Annie Downing, a friend of Casey Anthony.

"She said she had a miscarriage, that she was pregnant, but then she had a miscarriage. But he didn't believe it," Donov said. "And being that I guess Casey now is a pathological liar, I trust Brandon. I believe him."

Donov also has a theory about what happened to Caylee.

"I think she killed her kid. I don't think anybody else was involved," he said.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

I don't think so either, Donov, and I think you're right on! 

Good Morning Monkeys!   
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2009, 09:17:06 AM »

You know, it's really amazing how "famous" Cindy has gotten since her granddaughter was murdered.  Her life was so boring, only a year ago.  Now look at her.     Having a grand ol' time!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2009, 09:20:56 AM »

I'm thinking that it's getting pretty far down the road to be changing the Zanny story now. Staying with it is admitting guilt, IMO, but it sounds like Baez is determined to go that route. I honestly think Casey's going down and the shortest distance to bottom is to stay with this lame Zanny story. Soooooooo, you go, Baez! 

The prosecution's weakest link is proving actual murder vs an accident, and there's a lot of evidence that Casey had been planning it. I keep hoping that the forensics will hold a huge surprise to really nail her on that!

JMO
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2009, 09:37:56 AM »

You know, it's really amazing how "famous" Cindy has gotten since her granddaughter was murdered.  Her life was so boring, only a year ago.  Now look at her.     Having a grand ol' time!
She most certainly can not venture into the public without being recognized these days that is for sure.  Now how receptive the public is to her being there is another story.  Last year she would not have been recognized and just passed by..these days I am sure she has to avoid being smacked!  (Atleast she would if I were around)

I agree with Donov, good to see it in black and white from someone other than a Monkey!  Smile

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2009, 09:40:08 AM »

Yes, the same with Drew Peterson, before he landed in jail, on radio shows, cameras in his face  I guess it is like watching a train wreck.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2009, 09:45:03 AM »

Hey CBB   
My laptop is protesting against the Anthonys.After that last post.....Whammo,crashed twice.  ::MonkeyDevil::I didn't think I'd ever get back online.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2009, 09:50:13 AM »

It's sad isn't it?I think the whole family needs to be locked up.
What about Lee?We haven't seen him lately.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2009, 09:52:16 AM »

Yes, the same with Drew Peterson, before he landed in jail, on radio shows, cameras in his face  I guess it is like watching a train wreck.

Maybe Cin-cin could do an overseas celebrity tour...to North Korea. 

~ Peter Frampton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2009, 09:53:14 AM »

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2009, 09:55:46 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-memorial-052709,0,6943476.story

Report: Makeshift Caylee Anthony memorial removed
A TV station is reporting the makeshift memorial for Caylee Anthony, daughter of Casey Anthony, has been removed.

7:54 AM EDT, May 27, 2009

The sprawling memorial the public created on Suburban Drive to honor Caylee Marie Anthony has been removed, according to WFTV.

It's unclear who removed the memorial, located near where the toddler's remains were found.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2009, 09:56:31 AM »

Sea Searcher,do you have some documents for us.  Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2009, 09:58:21 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys...!!!!  Welcome to all the new Monkeys I have yet to meet !!

Just stopping in with Coffee and to see what's been happening...I hope everyone is well.

Sorry trimm...no doc's...you all still waiting on some ???

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2009, 10:02:39 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys...!!!!  Welcome to all the new Monkeys I have yet to meet !!

Just stopping in with Coffee and to see what's been happening...I hope everyone is well.

Sorry trimm...no doc's...you all still waiting on some ???

Yes.3 sets worth.We think Baez is eating them.  Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2009, 10:08:04 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest! Good to see you back Sea Searcher.

We need some documents desperately today!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2009, 10:08:38 AM »

Yes.3 sets worth.We think Baez is eating them.  Monkey Devil!

I like the new Monkey !

What info is supposed to be coming ?? more deposition or evidence ?

KC must be looking forward to her first long summer...In Jail !!!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2009, 10:11:00 AM »

Looks like the hearing is still on for tomorrow.
5/22/2009     A     NOTICE OF HEARING FILED <05/28/2009>@10:00AM
http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/CriminalSelect.aspx?SessionID=24da576b-ba1b-44e4-b064-dc3ea2004b44

Casey will be there.
The big question is who will the new lawyer be? 

~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2009, 10:11:57 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest! Good to see you back Sea Searcher.

We need some documents desperately today!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning Darla....that seems to be the morning prayer everyday

Is there still a Monkey Document Dance ?? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.