April 24, 2024, 03:12:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 313212 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: May 27, 2009, 04:31:04 PM »

After reading the articles about the memorial being taken down, and the comments that George made, I'm going to say it again, I think George is worse then Cindy, he just has a sneakier way about him, while Cindy is in your face crazy and mean as he!! 

NoRose, George to me has always been a shady, arrogant loser posing to be worth more than he proves to be.  The entire family is diabolical!!   They were chomping at the bit to get rid of that site, they couldnt stand others paying tribute to their MURDERED granddaughter, they still want to put forward that she was missing because they cant admit what they KNOW & are covering for it.  Leaving that up was reminding them that they sent Dominic Casey to go digging around before she was found by LE or otherwise, it serves as nothing but a reminder to them that they have been protecting a murderer.

Granted the items had to be wet & dirty BUT that is not their call to make on someone else's property nor dictate what should become of something the public did to pay respects to Caylee.   To me, it was totally disrespectful that the Anthonys never went to that site to say thank you to community mourners & pay respect to their granddaughter - snit if they can dine at the Ritz, go drag racing & fishing they could have paid their respects there.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: May 27, 2009, 04:33:40 PM »

All one has to do is watch the swirmy looks Baez gives Casey when the da_n fool doesn't think anyone is watching. His ridiculous looks remind me of Squiggy from Laverne and Shirley 

bahahaa!

NoRose, George to me has always been a shady, arrogant loser posing to be worth more than he proves to be.  The entire family is diabolical!!   They were chomping at the bit to get rid of that site, they couldnt stand others paying tribute to their MURDERED granddaughter, they still want to put forward that she was missing because they cant admit what they KNOW & are covering for it.  Leaving that up was reminding them that they sent Dominic Casey to go digging around before she was found by LE or otherwise, it serves as nothing but a reminder to them that they have been protecting a murderer.

Granted the items had to be wet & dirty BUT that is not their call to make on someone else's property nor dictate what should become of something the public did to pay respects to Caylee.   To me, it was totally disrespectful that the Anthonys never went to that site to say thank you to community mourners & pay respect to their granddaughter - snit if they can dine at the Ritz, go drag racing & fishing they could have paid their respects there.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: May 27, 2009, 04:36:02 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys.  Here's another interesting post at IS.  Take it for what it's worth.  Interesting, if true. Post # 211
http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?p=13142837#post13142837

I have no doubt in my mind that these two were having sex, and I sure hope Baez didn't get a sexually transmitted disease 

If that tape shows him holding her butt,I don't know if I'll recover from that.  Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #243 on: May 27, 2009, 04:36:07 PM »

After reading the articles about the memorial being taken down, and the comments that George made, I'm going to say it again, I think George is worse then Cindy, he just has a sneakier way about him, while Cindy is in your face crazy and mean as he!! 

I can't understand how they never went to the site either 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: May 27, 2009, 04:36:11 PM »

Dagnabit!!!! Why does that happen! Erases my entire post and just leaves a monkey with rolling eyes!!!!   

I SAID, maybe Annie supplied the pre-paid cell phone. You can text msg on them too....Now! Doggoneit!!!!   
Sheesh. I am cranky today with too many bad cases going on today.

I keep getting timed out and I too am cranky....gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr when I get this way I wish I could call cin-cin!!  I hope someone sent the picture of coin-cin in the kiddee car to Mr. Morgan.......just in case she decides to pull her poor me act tomorrow!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: May 27, 2009, 04:37:28 PM »

Dolce, OS is reporting that Orange County stated that they did NOT remove the memorial

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: May 27, 2009, 04:37:52 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys.  Here's another interesting post at IS.  Take it for what it's worth.  Interesting, if true. Post # 211

I have no doubt in my mind that these two were having sex, and I sure hope Baez didn't get a sexually transmitted disease 

If that tape shows him holding her butt,I don't know if I'll recover from that.  Monkey Devil!

What I meant to say  is I don't know if Fanny will recover from that. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: May 27, 2009, 04:38:24 PM »

Site is hanging up again, Im getting thrashed around on my vine!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: May 27, 2009, 04:41:08 PM »

Me either.    Monkey Devil!   Thanks for posting that link KeysBreeze.    Does anyone know if Baez is still with his wife?   He wasn't wearing his wedding ring for a while, IIRC.

Someone further along on that blog link suggested that maybe the ex-secretary was the third person who filed the complaint against Baez.   
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: May 27, 2009, 04:41:31 PM »

Im sure Strickland has seen the tape dont you think? He would have been able to tell if Bozo was trying to reach down inside. I just cant see him doing that and putting his career on the line for her when he has a nice wife and kids.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #250 on: May 27, 2009, 04:42:19 PM »

Dolce, OS is reporting that Orange County stated that they did NOT remove the memorial
Then why the hell did they say that they had?  What is with the pictures?  WHERE IS KATHI I NEED ANSWERS!!!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: May 27, 2009, 04:43:48 PM »

Im sure Strickland has seen the tape dont you think? He would have been able to tell if Bozo was trying to reach down inside. I just cant see him doing that and putting his career on the line for her when he has a nice wife and kids.

Good point about the judge already reviewing the tape.    an angelic monkey
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: May 27, 2009, 04:45:42 PM »

Alright, after reading the emails from Annie to Tony the more I must agree that she is working for team Cindy.

It sure seems that way.  Thanks for finding those emails.
I can not take credit for finding them, Monkey Nut did that, I just posted them.

Thanks to Monkey Nut, too!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: May 27, 2009, 04:46:23 PM »

Then why the hell did they say that they had?  What is with the pictures?  WHERE IS KATHI I NEED ANSWERS!!!

A county spokesman said Orange County did not clear the lot.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-memorial-052709,0,6943476.story

Color me confused?

KeysBreeze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #254 on: May 27, 2009, 04:48:50 PM »

Site is hanging up again, Im getting thrashed around on my vine!

I'm a scared monkey.  I switched to Safari and it's working now.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: May 27, 2009, 04:49:54 PM »

I just made a call to Lenny to see if he or Rob/Tracy had any knowledge of this prepaid phone or any cells they witnessed them using.  He said to give him an hour or so & call back he was in the middle of something.  Left a message with Morgan's assistant that they might want to get clarification on this prepaid phone & to look at Annie's deposition where it is discussed.

thanks capp...I'll be interested to learn what LP has to say....also please ask him if his depo has been rescheduled yet

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: May 27, 2009, 04:53:31 PM »

Good evening Muffy.  an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: May 27, 2009, 04:55:12 PM »

had cin-cin done something then...Caylee might still be alive.

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: May 27, 2009, 04:59:05 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/05/caylee-anthony-who-cleaned-up-the-makeshift-memorial-.html

Caylee Anthony: Who cleaned up the makeshift memorial?
posted by halboedeker on May 27, 2009 4:44:50 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

A makeshift memorial to Caylee Anthony is gone, and WESH-Channel 2 asked today who had it cleaned up.

Not grandparents George and Cindy Anthony, their attorney told WESH's Bob Kealing this afternoon.

"He said the Anthonys had nothing to do with the memorial actually being removed," Kealing said. But the grandparents are happy that elementary children won't have to look at it on their way to school.

The mound of stuffed animals is gone, but no-trespassing signs and a small religious statue remain.

A source at Orange County told Kealing that the land's owner had it cleared. The owner hopes to sell it, and Kealing reported that the half-acre parcel is listed at $89,900.

Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee. Attorney Jose Baez tomorrow will introduce the death-certified lawyer who will lead the case.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: May 27, 2009, 05:03:33 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-memorial-052709,0,6943476.story

George Anthony is glad memorial to Caylee is gone
The makeshift memorial for Caylee Anthony, daughter of Casey Anthony, has been removed.

Rebecca Beitsch and Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writers
    3:43 PM EDT, May 27, 2009

Where there were once mounds of teddy bears and hundreds of flowers to mark the spot where the remains of Caylee Marie Anthony were found, today there are now only remnants.

It is not clear who removed the makeshift memorial to the slain 2-year-old on Suburban Drive, just a short walk from where she lived with her mother, Casey Anthony, and her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, in east Orange County.

Today, George Anthony told the Orlando Sentinel that a neighbor told him Tuesday the lot was cleared. He didn't know who did it.

"To be honest, I'm glad it's been cleaned up," said Anthony. "I, deep inside, appreciate how people care for Caylee. There are no words inside I can express for the people who have come to love her. But her body and spirit aren't there. They're gone. She's with God. She's with Jesus."

Casey Anthony is charged with murder in her daughter's death and is being held without bond at the Orange County Jail.

Caylee's remains were found Dec. 11.

Records show the parcel is owned by Thomas Hendricks, who lists a Winter Park P.O. box as his mailing address.

A message left with the real estate agent whose number is on a for sale sign on the property was not immediately returned.

A county spokesman said Orange County did not clear the lot.

Strangers turned the lot into a memorial after investigators scrubbed the property for clues and declared it was no longer a crime scene.

They dropped off hundreds of stuffed animals, along with wood signs, plus a variety of crosses and statues.

In March, a for sale sign went up.

Today, only a few, small stuffed animals and pieces of plastic flowers remain. A doll's brush, a small yoyo, and an American flag were scattered on the ground. A no-trespassing sign remained.

George Anthony said he has never visited the site because that is not how he chooses to remember his granddaughter, though he is glad the memorial is gone.
Anthony said if people want to do something in Caylee's memory he encouraged them to donate the money to a charity, rather than spending $5 or $10 on a stuffed animal or flowers.

"You know, why not give it to someone who could really get some use out of it?" Anthony said.

Anthony said the family is in the process of creating their own memorial. "I don't think anyone needs to be memorialized at a point they might have been found or where they were placed. I don't think that's the way to remember someone properly."

In the meanwhile, the family has started the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation and plans to give its own teddy bears to fire and police departments to distribute to children in need.

"My memory of my granddaughter is here (at the house), the last time I held her," said Anthony. "My memory of her is not down there at the end of the street."

Check back for updates.

thanks trim....Georgie....just BITE ME!  Who the hell are YOU to tell people how to pay tribute to a murdered child!!  You certainly DON'T pay tribute to her...you and your $%&*%$ wife just try to make money off her MURDER....by YOUR DAUGHTER!!@!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.