April 24, 2024, 02:14:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 313208 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: May 27, 2009, 05:03:51 PM »

Good evening Muffy.  an angelic monkey

Good afternoon Trimm

Hi Monkeys

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: May 27, 2009, 05:08:37 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys.  Here's another interesting post at IS.  Take it for what it's worth.  Interesting, if true. Post # 211
http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?p=13142837#post13142837

uummmmmm interesting if true...a bombshell.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: May 27, 2009, 05:12:21 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys.  Here's another interesting post at IS.  Take it for what it's worth.  Interesting, if true. Post # 211

I have no doubt in my mind that these two were having sex, and I sure hope Baez didn't get a sexually transmitted disease 

nrcg...I HOPE HE DID!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: May 27, 2009, 05:19:15 PM »

I have no doubt in my mind that these two were having sex, and I sure hope Baez didn't get a sexually transmitted disease 

nrcg...I HOPE HE DID!!

Me too!  And I hope he shows up to court tomorrow looking like this:

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: May 27, 2009, 05:20:39 PM »

nrcg...I HOPE HE DID!!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
KeysBreeze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #265 on: May 27, 2009, 05:21:36 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-memorial-052709,0,6943476.story

George Anthony is glad memorial to Caylee is gone
The makeshift memorial for Caylee Anthony, daughter of Casey Anthony, has been removed.

Rebecca Beitsch and Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writers
    3:43 PM EDT, May 27, 2009

Where there were once mounds of teddy bears and hundreds of flowers to mark the spot where the remains of Caylee Marie Anthony were found, today there are now only remnants.

It is not clear who removed the makeshift memorial to the slain 2-year-old on Suburban Drive, just a short walk from where she lived with her mother, Casey Anthony, and her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, in east Orange County.

Today, George Anthony told the Orlando Sentinel that a neighbor told him Tuesday the lot was cleared. He didn't know who did it.

"To be honest, I'm glad it's been cleaned up," said Anthony. "I, deep inside, appreciate how people care for Caylee. There are no words inside I can express for the people who have come to love her. But her body and spirit aren't there. They're gone. She's with God. She's with Jesus."

Casey Anthony is charged with murder in her daughter's death and is being held without bond at the Orange County Jail.

Caylee's remains were found Dec. 11.

Records show the parcel is owned by Thomas Hendricks, who lists a Winter Park P.O. box as his mailing address.

A message left with the real estate agent whose number is on a for sale sign on the property was not immediately returned.

A county spokesman said Orange County did not clear the lot.

Strangers turned the lot into a memorial after investigators scrubbed the property for clues and declared it was no longer a crime scene.

They dropped off hundreds of stuffed animals, along with wood signs, plus a variety of crosses and statues.

In March, a for sale sign went up.

Today, only a few, small stuffed animals and pieces of plastic flowers remain. A doll's brush, a small yoyo, and an American flag were scattered on the ground. A no-trespassing sign remained.

George Anthony said he has never visited the site because that is not how he chooses to remember his granddaughter, though he is glad the memorial is gone.
Anthony said if people want to do something in Caylee's memory he encouraged them to donate the money to a charity, rather than spending $5 or $10 on a stuffed animal or flowers.

"You know, why not give it to someone who could really get some use out of it?" Anthony said.

Anthony said the family is in the process of creating their own memorial. "I don't think anyone needs to be memorialized at a point they might have been found or where they were placed. I don't think that's the way to remember someone properly."

In the meanwhile, the family has started the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation and plans to give its own teddy bears to fire and police departments to distribute to children in need.

"My memory of my granddaughter is here (at the house), the last time I held her," said Anthony. "My memory of her is not down there at the end of the street."

Check back for updates.

thanks trim....Georgie....just BITE ME!  Who the hell are YOU to tell people how to pay tribute to a murdered child!!  You certainly DON'T pay tribute to her...you and your $%&*%$ wife just try to make money off her MURDER....by YOUR DAUGHTER!!@!

Hey George, why not bury some of the cremains at a cemetery with a nice headstone so she can be remembered.  Oops, I forgot about the graverobbers.  GMAB

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: May 27, 2009, 05:25:15 PM »

nrcg...I HOPE HE DID!!

hahahahaha...and I know nrcg did too

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: May 27, 2009, 05:37:17 PM »

Hey George, why not bury some of the cremains at a cemetery with a nice headstone so she can be remembered.  Oops, I forgot about the graverobbers.  GMAB

Ya know, that was a final selfish act with no surprise coming from this nightmare of a family, the use of the word family being used loosely - more like related rejects

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: May 27, 2009, 05:37:34 PM »

I've been thinking about this IS blog -  I can't imagine even KC and Bozo doing that stuff on the day that Caylee's remains were found.  I doubt that is the reason Bozo doesn't want the video released.

However, I think it is possible that the two of them had something going on.   JMO.   
KeysBreeze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #269 on: May 27, 2009, 05:48:30 PM »

I've been thinking about this IS blog -  I can't imagine even KC and Bozo doing that stuff on the day that Caylee's remains were found.  I doubt that is the reason Bozo doesn't want the video released.

However, I think it is possible that the two of them had something going on.   JMO.   

Here's the pen flip incident while they are discussing the remains. Around 44 secs. 

KeysBreeze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #270 on: May 27, 2009, 05:50:17 PM »

Here's the pen flip incident while they are discussing the remains. Around 44 secs. 
  Quoting myself because I forgot the link and don't know how to edit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk4GS4rTUZk

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: May 27, 2009, 05:54:27 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/19583277/detail.html

New Motion Argues To Seal Anthony Jail Video
Hearing Scheduled For Thursday On Evidence

POSTED: 5:40 pm EDT May 27, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s attorney filed a motion late Wednesday laying out his arguments why a jail video of Anthony should be sealed.

The 17-page motion makes several arguments to prevent the video’s release, including that it was cruel, that it violated her right to counsel, and that it invades her right to keep medical records private.

A hearing is scheduled for 10 a.m. Thursday on the video, which was made on the day a child’s body was found in December 2008. The child was identified later as Anthony’s daughter, Caylee.

In his motion, attorney Jose Baez argues that the videotaping was orchestrated to “get some reaction to the discovery of Casey Anthony’s remains believing that it was evidential in some way.”

Anthony is Orange County Jail awaiting trial on a first-degree murder charge in connection with Caylee’s death.

According to those who've seen it, Casey Anthony is watching breaking news coverage of the discovery of a small child's remains near her home. She reportedly doubles over, then later, according to witnesses, asked for a sedative.

Baez said the video also captured part of his meeting with Casey Anthony in jail that same day. Although there is no sound on the video, Baez claims it is a violation of Casey's right to attorney-client privilege.

Also Thursday, Baez will argue why he should be entitled to subpoena a sweeping amount of information from a number of key players in the case; much of it revolves around telephone records.

Just this week, one of the people subpoenaed, Casey's former fiancée, Jesse Grund, filed an objection in court saying Baez' subpoena is too broad and would constitute an invasion of privacy. Others, including Casey Anthony's friend Amy Huizenga and the man who discovered Caylee's remains, Roy Kronk, have filed similar objections.

Baez also said he plans to introduce Anthony's new death-penalty-qualified lawyer on Thursday at the hearing before Judge Stan Strickland.

Baez motion o Casey video.
PDF http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0527/19583157.pdf

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: May 27, 2009, 05:58:49 PM »

Wow.  Nejame is discussing the searchers looking for a body (Caylee's little body)  - and she is playing cutesy games.   I guess it is possible that something was going on the day Caylee was found, afterall.  It is just so hard to wrap my brain around the actions of these heartless people.   Thanks for posting the link - and the memory jolt.      
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #273 on: May 27, 2009, 06:01:32 PM »

Dolce, OS is reporting that Orange County stated that they did NOT remove the memorial
Then why the hell did they say that they had?  What is with the pictures?  WHERE IS KATHI I NEED ANSWERS!!!

A county spokesman said Orange County did not clear the lot.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-memorial-052709,0,6943476.story

Color me confused?
Ok I want real answers.  Why the photos then?  Why is the news reporting false information?  Kathi!!!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: May 27, 2009, 06:03:42 PM »

I knew you would come back with the link KB   I remember seeing this and thinking how stupid!! Their goo goo eyes at each other are enough to make a person PXKE!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: May 27, 2009, 06:10:03 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/19583277/detail.html

New Motion Argues To Seal Anthony Jail Video
Hearing Scheduled For Thursday On Evidence

POSTED: 5:40 pm EDT May 27, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s attorney filed a motion late Wednesday laying out his arguments why a jail video of Anthony should be sealed.

The 17-page motion makes several arguments to prevent the video’s release, including that it was cruel, that it violated her right to counsel, and that it invades her right to keep medical records private.

A hearing is scheduled for 10 a.m. Thursday on the video, which was made on the day a child’s body was found in December 2008. The child was identified later as Anthony’s daughter, Caylee.

In his motion, attorney Jose Baez argues that the videotaping was orchestrated to “get some reaction to the discovery of Casey Anthony’s remains believing that it was evidential in some way.”

Anthony is Orange County Jail awaiting trial on a first-degree murder charge in connection with Caylee’s death.

According to those who've seen it, Casey Anthony is watching breaking news coverage of the discovery of a small child's remains near her home. She reportedly doubles over, then later, according to witnesses, asked for a sedative.

Baez said the video also captured part of his meeting with Casey Anthony in jail that same day. Although there is no sound on the video, Baez claims it is a violation of Casey's right to attorney-client privilege.

Also Thursday, Baez will argue why he should be entitled to subpoena a sweeping amount of information from a number of key players in the case; much of it revolves around telephone records.

Just this week, one of the people subpoenaed, Casey's former fiancée, Jesse Grund, filed an objection in court saying Baez' subpoena is too broad and would constitute an invasion of privacy. Others, including Casey Anthony's friend Amy Huizenga and the man who discovered Caylee's remains, Roy Kronk, have filed similar objections.

Baez also said he plans to introduce Anthony's new death-penalty-qualified lawyer on Thursday at the hearing before Judge Stan Strickland.

Baez motion o Casey video.
PDF http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0527/19583157.pdf

thanks trimm....excuse me BOZO ...cruel??? murdering your child is cruel!!  violated her right to counsel??  hello!  no one was questioning her at the time. Invades her right to keep her medical records private?  no one asked for her damn medical records!  HE IS A FRIGGING IDIOT!!  She is in jail!  Jails are monitored with video cameras.....the A'
s use the video camera excuse for not going to see their beloved daughter who they so believe in.   READ THE SIGNS AZZHOLE!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: May 27, 2009, 06:10:09 PM »

Where's Cappy? 
I want to know what she thinks about this motion Baez filed.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: May 27, 2009, 06:10:53 PM »

Ill be back in a few, Im gonna read Bozo's motion bunk and bull

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: May 27, 2009, 06:11:51 PM »

Where's Cappy? 

Me too.  And I wonder if she has heard back from LP yet!   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #279 on: May 27, 2009, 06:14:10 PM »

Where's Cappy? 

Me too.  And I wonder if she has heard back from LP yet!   
I forgot about that 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.