April 26, 2024, 05:41:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 313412 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: May 27, 2009, 06:17:16 PM »

Where's Cappy? 
I want to know what she thinks about this motion Baez filed.

Me too.  And I wonder if she has heard back from LP yet!   

Maybe she has.
Ice cream?That's my dinner. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: May 27, 2009, 06:17:43 PM »

I've been thinking about this IS blog -  I can't imagine even KC and Bozo doing that stuff on the day that Caylee's remains were found.  I doubt that is the reason Bozo doesn't want the video released.

However, I think it is possible that the two of them had something going on.   JMO.   

Popping back in for just a bit.  (Bad storm is over, just rain now. Whew!)

Right, Sassy!  "Remains found?  Your daughter that you murdered?  Here darling, let me comfort you in sight of jail cameras and staff, by sliding my hand into your jailhouse skivvies..."  Does sound odd, even for Bozo and the momster; but then again so did that crazy licorice story that Hoover passed on to LE... And that cute little pen flip action that Keys just posted. Who knows?

The "bombshell" that they were/are having a physical relationship sounds quite likely, doesn't it?  I briefly searched for a video I remember, where they appear to be having a lovers' spat.  Couldn't find it.  Anybody else recall? It was in the A's driveway.  Baez was picking up Casey in his own car.  She was acting pizzy and he was acting pizzed.  Something happened in the video relative to the car door... Either he didn't close it for her, or slammed it angrily, or something like that, IIRC.  Wish I could find it.

So, yeah, it could very well be true.  The hugging, the intimate behavior on August 21 when Casey was bonded out, Baez calling her "my girl," etc.   Regarding this bombshell, the main reason I will reserve judgment for now is its provenance:

• Posted on a message board by "Peter," a member there for about 5 months.
  • The rumor is just now surfacing at the end of May, in time for the hearing tomorrow.
  • The alleged events began in late August, nine months ago.
  • Peter allegedly heard the bombshell from an anonymous bounty hunter/bail bondsman.
  • Peter doesn't give the BH/BB's name, but gives identifying details (10 local offices, etc.)
  • BH/BB allegedly heard it from his secretary.
  • His secretary allegedly heard it from Baez's ex-secretary.
  • It is not stated that the ex-secretary actually witnessed the incident(s).
  • Only that she knows it to be the case that they were having sex.
  • This is the first we've heard from this source.  (BH/BB via secretary, etc.)  Why?  Is "Peter" the only person the BH/BB has confided to in all this time?  If not, then why has it never surfaced before?

Hey, if Cindy can get frisky with the private detective she hires, then like mother like daughter, I guess.  If it is true, maybe the news media will jump on it.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: May 27, 2009, 06:23:29 PM »

I've been thinking about this IS blog -  I can't imagine even KC and Bozo doing that stuff on the day that Caylee's remains were found.  I doubt that is the reason Bozo doesn't want the video released.

However, I think it is possible that the two of them had something going on.   JMO.   

Right, Sassy!  "Remains found?  Your daughter that you murdered?  Here darling, let me comfort you in sight of jail cameras and staff, by sliding my hand into your jailhouse skivvies..."  Does sound odd, even for Bozo and the momster; but then again so did that crazy licorice story that Hoover passed on to LE... And that cute little pen flip action that Keys just posted. Who knows?

The "bombshell" that they were/are having a physical relationship sounds quite likely, doesn't it?  I briefly searched for a video I remember, where they appear to be having a lovers' spat.  Couldn't find it.  Anybody else recall? It was in the A's driveway.  Baez was picking up Casey in his own car.  She was acting pizzy and he was acting pizzed.  Something happened in the video relative to the car door... Either he didn't close it for her, or slammed it angrily, or something like that, IIRC.  Wish I could find it.

So, yeah, it could very well be true.  The hugging, the intimate behavior on August 21 when Casey was bonded out, Baez calling her "my girl," etc.   Regarding this bombshell, the main reason I will reserve judgment for now is its provenance:

• The rumor is just now surfacing at the end of May, in time for the hearing tomorrow.
  • Peter allegedly heard the bombshell from an anonymous bounty hunter/bail bondsman.
  • Peter doesn't give the BH/BB's name, but gives identifying details (10 local offices, etc.)
  • This is the first we've heard from this source.  (BH/BB via secretary, etc.)  Why?  Is "Peter" the only person the BH/BB has confided to in all this time?  If not, then why has it never surfaced before?

Hey, if Cindy can get frisky with the private detective she hires, then like mother like daughter, I guess.  If it is true, maybe the news media will jump on it.

You made some very good points. It also seems to me, that if LE has seen this video and was aware of the hanky panky then they would have advised SA's and some type of huge fuss would have happened........
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: May 27, 2009, 06:24:01 PM »

Dolce, the disappearance of the memorial site on Suburban is confusing to me, too.  But so far, here's what I think is happening:

Brad was said to be looking into having it removed last week (via the county?).

It mysteriously disappeared overnight.

Visitors are still showing up there, and a couple of people have left items to begin a new memorial site.

Reporters contacted the county, who said they did not remove it.

Reporters attempted to contact the owner and/or the realtor who has the property for sale, with no response.

Reporters did speak to George Anthony, who said he didn't know who removed it (likely untrue) but was glad it was gone.

Not sure whether Brad said he had anything to do with it.  I think he may have denied it.

So, the county did not remove it, but it is somehow mysteriously gone.  Yes?

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: May 27, 2009, 06:27:40 PM »

Good post Desi.    I think the lover's spat was on the day after KC called 911 about the protesters.  He was pissed that she made that call.   
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: May 27, 2009, 06:33:42 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-memorial-052709,0,6943476.story
George Anthony is glad memorial to Caylee is gone
The makeshift memorial for Caylee Anthony, daughter of Casey Anthony, has been removed.

Rebecca Beitsch and Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writers
    3:43 PM EDT, May 27, 2009
<snipped to isolate George's statements>

"To be honest, I'm glad it's been cleaned up," said Anthony. "I, deep inside, appreciate how people care for Caylee. There are no words inside I can express for the people who have come to love her. But her body and spirit aren't there. They're gone. She's with God. She's with Jesus."

George Anthony said he has never visited the site because that is not how he chooses to remember his granddaughter, though he is glad the memorial is gone.

"I don't think anyone needs to be memorialized at a point they might have been found or where they were placed. I don't think that's the way to remember someone properly."

"My memory of my granddaughter is here (at the house), the last time I held her," said Anthony. "My memory of her is not down there at the end of the street."
Thanks for posting this, Trimm.  This might seem cruel if the story were different, but my impression of George's comments about the memorial site seemed creepy, in light of what I believe may have happened to Caylee and to her body after she was killed.  If George knew of her death, and/or was involved in disposing of her <shudder> "remains," then his words seem to give away certain impressions...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: May 27, 2009, 06:38:44 PM »

Sassy,I remember that video.It was the day after the 911 call. 
I can't find the video.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: May 27, 2009, 06:42:56 PM »

You made some very good points. It also seems to me, that if LE has seen this video and was aware of the hanky panky then they would have advised SA's and some type of huge fuss would have happened........
N2WISHN, that's what they were speculating had perhaps occurred, on the IS thread.  Some posters suggested the judge or others had seen the video, and that is in part what may have prompted one or more of the pending bar complaints against Baez.  But I saw that other posters pointed out that the bar complaints are said to be related to the Dominic Casey issue instead.  I wonder, though.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: May 27, 2009, 06:44:16 PM »

I can't find the video.
(Makes me feel a little better about not being able to find it myself... I mean, if Trimm can't find it...)

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: May 27, 2009, 06:46:14 PM »

I can't find the video.

Right.  I remember some of the talking heads were saying Baez was probably upset with KC for making that 911 call because it showed that she knew right from wrong and the possibility for an insanity defense became almost impossible at that point.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: May 27, 2009, 06:50:27 PM »

I can't find the video.
(Makes me feel a little better about not being able to find it myself... I mean, if Trimm can't find it...)

I know I'd never find it - if Trimm can't.   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: May 27, 2009, 06:53:50 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys.  Here's another interesting post at IS.  Take it for what it's worth.  Interesting, if true. Post # 211
http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?p=13142837#post13142837

I have no doubt in my mind that these two were having sex, and I sure hope Baez didn't get a sexually transmitted disease 

If that tape shows him holding her butt,I don't know if I'll recover from that.  Monkey Devil!

What I meant to say  is I don't know if Fanny will recover from that. 

SKANKY PANTS AND BOZO ARE GIVING BIG BUTTS A BAD NAME!!!!!!!

I got booted earlier too, and I went outside to sit on the patio and watch the weather roll in all around us. I listened to some soothing music, and I thought I was ready to come back in. Now This!!!!!   Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: May 27, 2009, 06:57:04 PM »

I can't find the video.

I think that was a Fox video. It was during the time that they were out there all the time. When Baez and Casey came flying out of the house the reporters said the could hear George in the background yelling "Get out of my house!!!" Bozo didn't even bother closing Casey's door, and they went screeching off down the street.  Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #293 on: May 27, 2009, 07:00:32 PM »

I can't find the video.

I think that was a Fox video. It was during the time that they were out there all the time. When Baez and Casey came flying out of the house the reporters said the could hear George in the background yelling "Get out of my house!!!" Bozo didn't even bother closing Casey's door, and they went screeching off down the street.  Monkey Devil!
I remember that, I wonder who George was yelling at to get out of his house, Bozo  or Casey, or both.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: May 27, 2009, 07:02:20 PM »

I can't find the video.
Right.  I remember some of the talking heads were saying Baez was probably upset with KC for making that 911 call because it showed that she knew right from wrong and the possibility for an insanity defense became almost impossible at that point.
I remember that, too. 

Casey called 911 re the protesters on the night of Sept. 17.  So, Sept. 18 would be the "lovers' spat" in the driveway day, right? 

Ooh, thanks, Fanny just spotted your most helpful hint that it was a Fox vid.  Will try again.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: May 27, 2009, 07:10:49 PM »

First, I couldnt get back in touch with Lenny long enough to have a conversation today, I called back but he was still quite busy with something but said to call back tomorrow...Ill let yas know

Second, and sit down for my take on the motion:

I'm livid at Uncer & Richardson, who the frig paid them off to be all sympathetic - sorry to say but its damning testimony..Im absolutely sickened over it.   Why on earth are they so at the ready to say Casey's treatment in this incident was cruel...hmm.  The damage is done, its going to be a tough pill to swallow tomorrow when this is discussed in court, of course Bozo is exaggerating but the weight of 2 jail employees against what was done is going to be a possible small victory for the defense, it will be interesting to see if there are other staff members that contradict what transpired according to Uncer & Richardson.

I would beg to differ on it being "cruel" sorry to me it doesnt rise to that level, she wasnt exactly beat about the head or waterboarded for the love of God! Snit killing an innocent babygirl IS "cruel."    It will not effect the case in chief but it will go towards a theme Bozo & team will use at trial that his client was mistreated & law enforcement acted with misconduct....ugh here we go!  Don't panic though because this sidetrack wont prevail in derailing the jury from its task at hand because it has nothing to do with what Casey did between 6/15 - 7/15 and leading up to that time frame, her guilt or innocence should be based on that.   In the case of a murdered baby getting a jury to ignore the evidence out of sympathy or outside factors would be an enormous mountain to climb, IMHO not happening.

That being said, his argument regarding medical history is weak.   They did not disclose her medical records, they did not report on her treatment other than what Casey herself requested.   Their comments regarding her mental state by staff were observations, not medical treatment or diagnose.   The State's counter balance will be to argue that the jail knew she had a radio, that she may need medical attention upon hearing this news & the proper place for her would have been to escort her to the medical center.   On this issue and the privacy issue, he will not prevail easily if at all - doesnt matter the above will be enough for the judge to probably seal it.

Prepare yourselves now because at this point without the benefit of hearing tomorrow's assertions & arguments, I must say I doubt the tape will be released.   As far as the phone records of the laundry list of people Bozo wants to find fault with, he will not prevail - he will be told if at all that his scope is limited & that more and likely will be laid out specifically as to what that shall be.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #296 on: May 27, 2009, 07:20:41 PM »

Snit! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: May 27, 2009, 07:23:16 PM »

N2WISHN, that's what they were speculating had perhaps occurred, on the IS thread.  Some posters suggested the judge or others had seen the video, and that is in part what may have prompted one or more of the pending bar complaints against Baez.  But I saw that other posters pointed out that the bar complaints are said to be related to the Dominic Casey issue instead.  I wonder, though.

I was thinking a big fuss like when the correctional officers complained about Bozo hugging and touching KC during their visits. Guess I'll have to wait for answers just like I wait for doc dumps.......
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: May 27, 2009, 07:25:15 PM »

Well, snit for me too. But thank you Capps for making the call to Lenny and putting everything in laymans terms for me!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: May 27, 2009, 07:35:03 PM »

Well, snit for me too. But thank you Capps for making the call to Lenny and putting everything in laymans terms for me!!

from me, too!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.