April 15, 2024, 11:21:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 312605 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #320 on: May 27, 2009, 08:10:08 PM »

Here ya go NoRose, cyas later

Baez motion
PDF http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0527/19583157.pdf
Thank-you 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #321 on: May 27, 2009, 08:21:25 PM »

Baez motion
No way in he!! will this video be released to the public, I personally think this will come back and haunt the prosecution's case. But, what do I know. This doesn't sound like this is proper to do with other inmates, and it should not have been done with her. Baez will score with this one.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: May 27, 2009, 08:23:52 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0527/19583157.pdf

[rant] This motion is a big, disrespectful, poorly thought out, poorly worded mess!  I see Baez twisting the words of Uncer and Richardson, big time.  Shamelessly.  Puts words right in their mouths.  They didn't say anything about Casey being treated in a "cruel" manner when they were interviewed by OCSO, now did they?

The quotes from the depositions he subjected them to are pitiful.  He comes across in these snippets of depo as harassing, cajoling, manipulating, and battering them.  I couldn't even finish it; it is so bad. He is nothing but sleazy and manipulative, and carries it off with an utter lack of style, sentence structure, logic, ethics, or clear meaning. He should be ashamed to call himself an attorney. 

Most of it I cannot even bring myself to address.  But one thing that I can't pass over is how he keeps hammering on this being the FIRST EVER time these jail employees have been asked to bring a prisoner to medical, take notes on what happens, save the video capture, etc.

Oh come on, Bozo! Why didn't you ask them if this was also the FIRST EVER time that they have had a perp in custody on the biggest crime story Orlando has ever seen?  Biggest mom-kills-child story ever to hit the national news and the blogs?  First ever perp in custody whose murdered child's remains are discovered five months after her initial arrest, right down the street from her house, as her lying parents were flying back from appearing on a national TV talk show?  I don't like to call anyone stupid, but this is a really stupid man.

Big whiney-baby, too.  Puts forth bizarre, irrational, disjointed conclusions.  This mind is conniving but not clever -- certainly not attorney material!  He should be laughed out of any respectable court.   A motion this pathetic should never be filed in a court of law in this country.  Seriously.  IMO, of course. [/rant]

(Very tempted to deploy Puke Smiley, which I never use...)  SFTR, but this sorry excuse for a motion is really lame.  No wonder the State prosecutors shake their heads and roll their eyes at him in court.
-----------
Oh, and I STILL can't find that video!  Trying to think of a prize for the smart monkey who can locate it... 

Goodnight to Capp and Trimm an all Monkeys heading out. 

I'm jumping on Turbo's Georgie-Porgie train... Yep.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #323 on: May 27, 2009, 08:28:11 PM »

I've been thinking about this IS blog -  I can't imagine even KC and Bozo doing that stuff on the day that Caylee's remains were found.  I doubt that is the reason Bozo doesn't want the video released.

However, I think it is possible that the two of them had something going on.   JMO.   

Popping back in for just a bit.  (Bad storm is over, just rain now. Whew!)

Right, Sassy!  "Remains found?  Your daughter that you murdered?  Here darling, let me comfort you in sight of jail cameras and staff, by sliding my hand into your jailhouse skivvies..."  Does sound odd, even for Bozo and the momster; but then again so did that crazy licorice story that Hoover passed on to LE... And that cute little pen flip action that Keys just posted. Who knows?

The "bombshell" that they were/are having a physical relationship sounds quite likely, doesn't it?  I briefly searched for a video I remember, where they appear to be having a lovers' spat.  Couldn't find it.  Anybody else recall? It was in the A's driveway.  Baez was picking up Casey in his own car.  She was acting pizzy and he was acting pizzed.  Something happened in the video relative to the car door... Either he didn't close it for her, or slammed it angrily, or something like that, IIRC.  Wish I could find it.

So, yeah, it could very well be true.  The hugging, the intimate behavior on August 21 when Casey was bonded out, Baez calling her "my girl," etc.   Regarding this bombshell, the main reason I will reserve judgment for now is its provenance:

• Posted on a message board by "Peter," a member there for about 5 months.
  • The rumor is just now surfacing at the end of May, in time for the hearing tomorrow.
  • The alleged events began in late August, nine months ago.
  • Peter allegedly heard the bombshell from an anonymous bounty hunter/bail bondsman.
  • Peter doesn't give the BH/BB's name, but gives identifying details (10 local offices, etc.)
  • BH/BB allegedly heard it from his secretary.
  • His secretary allegedly heard it from Baez's ex-secretary.
  • It is not stated that the ex-secretary actually witnessed the incident(s).
  • Only that she knows it to be the case that they were having sex.
  • This is the first we've heard from this source.  (BH/BB via secretary, etc.)  Why?  Is "Peter" the only person the BH/BB has confided to in all this time?  If not, then why has it never surfaced before?

Hey, if Cindy can get frisky with the private detective she hires, then like mother like daughter, I guess.  If it is true, maybe the news media will jump on it.

Desi I am way behind, but your question about the little tiff in the driveway has probably already been answered, but if not, IIRC that was the day after KC dialed 911 because people outside the house confronting G&C. Sorry if it has already been answered. JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: May 27, 2009, 08:32:21 PM »

Well H*lls bells, please mods delete my last post. I knew other monkeys would have the answer. JSM is behind and stupid too. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: May 27, 2009, 08:34:22 PM »

Baez motion
No way in he!! will this video be released to the public, I personally think this will come back and haunt the prosecution's case. But, what do I know. This doesn't sound like this is proper to do with other inmates, and it should not have been done with her. Baez will score with this one.
        You really think so?  

Well, okay.  I'll try to listen to wise, non-ranting NoRose and to court-doc-experienced Capp on this one.  Maybe LE went too far on December 11; who am I to judge?

But I must insist that it's still a really badly-written and conceived motion, IMO.  Bleah.   

And Goodnight to cece, too.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: May 27, 2009, 08:34:31 PM »

I've been thinking about this IS blog -  I can't imagine even KC and Bozo doing that stuff on the day that Caylee's remains were found.  I doubt that is the reason Bozo doesn't want the video released.

However, I think it is possible that the two of them had something going on.   JMO.   

Popping back in for just a bit.  (Bad storm is over, just rain now. Whew!)

Right, Sassy!  "Remains found?  Your daughter that you murdered?  Here darling, let me comfort you in sight of jail cameras and staff, by sliding my hand into your jailhouse skivvies..."  Does sound odd, even for Bozo and the momster; but then again so did that crazy licorice story that Hoover passed on to LE... And that cute little pen flip action that Keys just posted. Who knows?

The "bombshell" that they were/are having a physical relationship sounds quite likely, doesn't it?  I briefly searched for a video I remember, where they appear to be having a lovers' spat.  Couldn't find it.  Anybody else recall? It was in the A's driveway.  Baez was picking up Casey in his own car.  She was acting pizzy and he was acting pizzed.  Something happened in the video relative to the car door... Either he didn't close it for her, or slammed it angrily, or something like that, IIRC.  Wish I could find it.

So, yeah, it could very well be true.  The hugging, the intimate behavior on August 21 when Casey was bonded out, Baez calling her "my girl," etc.   Regarding this bombshell, the main reason I will reserve judgment for now is its provenance:

• Posted on a message board by "Peter," a member there for about 5 months.
  • The rumor is just now surfacing at the end of May, in time for the hearing tomorrow.
  • The alleged events began in late August, nine months ago.
  • Peter allegedly heard the bombshell from an anonymous bounty hunter/bail bondsman.
  • Peter doesn't give the BH/BB's name, but gives identifying details (10 local offices, etc.)
  • BH/BB allegedly heard it from his secretary.
  • His secretary allegedly heard it from Baez's ex-secretary.
  • It is not stated that the ex-secretary actually witnessed the incident(s).
  • Only that she knows it to be the case that they were having sex.
  • This is the first we've heard from this source.  (BH/BB via secretary, etc.)  Why?  Is "Peter" the only person the BH/BB has confided to in all this time?  If not, then why has it never surfaced before?

Hey, if Cindy can get frisky with the private detective she hires, then like mother like daughter, I guess.  If it is true, maybe the news media will jump on it.

Good post Desi.    I think the lover's spat was on the day after KC called 911 about the protesters.  He was pissed that she made that call.   

Sorry, if this has been already posted.

Yes, it was after KC called 911 about the protesters.  Baez slammed the car door.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: May 27, 2009, 08:34:57 PM »

Well H*lls bells, please mods delete my last post. I knew other monkeys would have the answer. JSM is behind and stupid too. 

JSM!!!! You used that word again!!! 

Desi, yes I am still looking for the video.  Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: May 27, 2009, 08:36:03 PM »

No way, JSM.  Mods need to delete THIS post, b/c you used a forbidden word. 
Hint:  Starts with an "s" and it rhymes with "cupid."

Thanks for the help.  And bonus points, b/c you were RIGHT!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: May 27, 2009, 08:38:39 PM »

Sorry Fanny. Meeting got out early, but it was heck of a show.  Monkey Devil!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: May 27, 2009, 08:39:39 PM »

[rant] This motion is a big, disrespectful, poorly thought out, poorly worded mess!  I see Baez twisting the words of Uncer and Richardson, big time.  Shamelessly.  Puts words right in their mouths.  They didn't say anything about Casey being treated in a "cruel" manner when they were interviewed by OCSO, now did they?

The quotes from the depositions he subjected them to are pitiful.  He comes across in these snippets of depo as harassing, cajoling, manipulating, and battering them.  I couldn't even finish it; it is so bad. He is nothing but sleazy and manipulative, and carries it off with an utter lack of style, sentence structure, logic, ethics, or clear meaning. He should be ashamed to call himself an attorney. 

Most of it I cannot even bring myself to address.  But one thing that I can't pass over is how he keeps hammering on this being the FIRST EVER time these jail employees have been asked to bring a prisoner to medical, take notes on what happens, save the video capture, etc.

Oh come on, Bozo! Why didn't you ask them if this was also the FIRST EVER time that they have had a perp in custody on the biggest crime story Orlando has ever seen?  Biggest mom-kills-child story ever to hit the national news and the blogs?  First ever perp in custody whose murdered child's remains are discovered five months after her initial arrest, right down the street from her house, as her lying parents were flying back from appearing on a national TV talk show?  I don't like to call anyone stupid, but this is a really stupid man.

Big whiney-baby, too.  Puts forth bizarre, irrational, disjointed conclusions.  This mind is conniving but not clever -- certainly not attorney material!  He should be laughed out of any respectable court.   A motion this pathetic should never be filed in a court of law in this country.  Seriously.  IMO, of course. [/rant]

(Very tempted to deploy Puke Smiley, which I never use...)  SFTR, but this sorry excuse for a motion is really lame.  No wonder the State prosecutors shake their heads and roll their eyes at him in court.
-----------
Oh, and I STILL can't find that video!  Trying to think of a prize for the smart monkey who can locate it... 

The one thing which is VERY TELLING in this so called motion, is there was NOTHING released that it WAS CAYLEE................

The ONLY way she could have been "in duress" would have been IF SHE KNEW that was Caylee because SHE PUT HER THERE.

Think about it.........otherwise, it would have been just like the "find" at Blanchard Park", where she was  nonchalant about the finding.........

Also - I have a FEELING there is something in this video which Baez does not want the public to see, and I believe it concerns him and his "attention" to her at the time. Think about it.........

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: May 27, 2009, 08:42:50 PM »

No way, JSM.  Mods need to delete THIS post, b/c you used a forbidden word. 
Hint:  Starts with an "s" and it rhymes with "cupid."

Thanks for the help.  And bonus points, b/c you were RIGHT!
You guys are so sweet, I just meant I knew that other monkeys would be right on that and they were in the very next post. I need to read from back to forwards from now on.  an angelic monkey

Now about that motion. I downloaded it and saw it was 15 pages long. I tried reading the first page, but my eyes and mind are very tired today. Just JSM's opinion, did Baez go out and find himself a smart lawyer to right this? His motions are usually two pagers? From the first page I read, it seemed to me someone with a brain wrote that and we know Baez only has a half of a brain. Whazzup with this? TIA JSM

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: May 27, 2009, 08:45:28 PM »

-----------

The one thing which is VERY TELLING in this so called motion, is there was NOTHING released that it WAS CAYLEE................

The ONLY way she could have been "in duress" would have been IF SHE KNEW that was Caylee because SHE PUT HER THERE.

Think about it.........otherwise, it would have been just like the "find" at Blanchard Park", where she was  nonchalant about the finding.........

Also - I have a FEELING there is something in this video which Baez does not want the public to see, and I believe it concerns him and his "attention" to her at the time. Think about it.........
Ding, ding, ding, TURBO WINS THE PRIZE. They didn't take her to sick bay while she was watching Blanchard park being searched. She was under no duress then, why the concern only when it came to the Suburban Drive search did she need medical help? YAY for TURBO!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: May 27, 2009, 08:45:30 PM »

<Self-snipped by Desi>
Good post Desi.  I think the lover's spat was on the day after KC called 911 about the protesters.  He was pissed that she made that call.   
Sorry, if this has been already posted.
Yes, it was after KC called 911 about the protesters.  Baez slammed the car door.
Thanks for the confirmation, Sassy and Puzzler.  We are agreed.  BUT... can anyone find the video?  We have been fruitlessly searching for the past few hours for this elusive footage... I'm thinking of offering a prize for the one who finds it!  Fanny's looking like a contender, she won't give up!  She's a little bulldog Monkey!  Grrr!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: May 27, 2009, 08:56:56 PM »

<snip>

Ding, ding, ding, TURBO WINS THE PRIZE. They didn't take her to sick bay while she was watching Blanchard park being searched. She was under no duress then, why the concern only when it came to the Suburban Drive search did she need medical help? YAY for TURBO!
Baez's feeble attempt to counteract this HUGE elephant in the (court)room was to imply and argue in his pathetic drivel motion that Casey was misinformed by jail employees that the remains found had been identified as Caylee's.  Wrong.  FAIL!

She had a radio in her cell.  Hello?  At the medical bay, she was watching and listening to the TV reports.  Hello? As Turbo said, the breaking news and follow-up reports all day were very clear about the fact that the remains had not been identified and were only speculated to be Caylee's at that point. 

Did I say "pathetic" already?  I did?  Oh...sorry.  I'll try to tone it down a bit.  Reading the 13 pages I managed to get through:  Waste.  Huge waste.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: May 27, 2009, 09:03:03 PM »

Sorry Fanny. Meeting got out early, but it was heck of a show.  Monkey Devil!

You didn't get fired, did you???

Still looking for the video. I am going to places that I never wanted to revisit in my lifetime.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #336 on: May 27, 2009, 09:03:53 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys - I just read the motion and got caught up.............

Quote from Turbo

Think about it.........otherwise, it would have been just like the "find" at Blanchard Park", where she was  nonchalant about the finding.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I totally agree as I am reading this motion I am scratching my head esp over the comment by Richardson "Does she have to see this?"  See what?  There was nothing that said the skull found was Caylee's......the Slore's reaction is rather ambiguous considering she has always maintained her innocence. Did she ever once cry out in fear and panic that she was worried that might be Caylee?

Come on, if she were innocent she would have been screaming hysterically concerned that this was Caylee. 

No.....instead she became upset because of what this might mean for herself and then went on to talk about football.  Sigh.....I think I want to throw up.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #337 on: May 27, 2009, 09:13:00 PM »

O /T for anyone who follows it ....

Body found in Des Plaines River is not Peterson or Stebic
Published: 5/27/2009 5:55 PM
DNA tests performed by state police reveal it was a man's body found last week washed ashore on the Des Plaines River near Channahon.
Illinois State Police have yet to identify the man, whose corpse was found on May 20 on the river's shore. Master Sgt. Tom Burek did not release further details about the man, including his age.
This ends speculation that the body could have been either Lisa Stebic of Plainfield or Stacy Peterson of Bolingbrook.
http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=296690

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: May 27, 2009, 09:14:02 PM »

<snip>

Baez's feeble attempt to counteract this HUGE elephant in the (court)room was to imply and argue in his pathetic drivel motion that Casey was misinformed by jail employees that the remains found had been identified as Caylee's.  Wrong.  FAIL!

She had a radio in her cell.  Hello?  At the medical bay, she was watching and listening to the TV reports.  Hello? As Turbo said, the breaking news and follow-up reports all day were very clear about the fact that the remains had not been identified and were only speculated to be Caylee's at that point. 

Did I say "pathetic" already?  I did?  Oh...sorry.  I'll try to tone it down a bit.  Reading the 13 pages I managed to get through:  Waste.  Huge waste.

Thanks for reading it Desi, JSM is tired and will possibly read it tomorrow. I wish I had the nerve to read it, but I am bummed out about reading over at that little Nevaeh thread. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: May 27, 2009, 09:17:07 PM »

O /T for anyone who follows it ....

Body found in Des Plaines River is not Peterson or Stebic
Published: 5/27/2009 5:55 PM
DNA tests performed by state police reveal it was a man's body found last week washed ashore on the Des Plaines River near Channahon.
Illinois State Police have yet to identify the man, whose corpse was found on May 20 on the river's shore. Master Sgt. Tom Burek did not release further details about the man, including his age.
This ends speculation that the body could have been either Lisa Stebic of Plainfield or Stacy Peterson of Bolingbrook.
http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=296690
  I was so hoping it was one of those beautiful ladies that could be put to rest. Now there is a missing person no one is even looking for that is no longer alive. If they thought the bones they found were one of these two women, that means it had to be a smallish man or child right? TIA JSM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.