March 29, 2024, 01:18:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 311468 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #340 on: May 27, 2009, 09:20:56 PM »

Here ya go NoRose, cyas later
Baez motion
PDF http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0527/19583157.pdf
No way in he!! will this video be released to the public, I personally think this will come back and haunt the prosecution's case. But, what do I know. This doesn't sound like this is proper to do with other inmates, and it should not have been done with her. Baez will score with this one.
        You really think so?  

Well, okay.  I'll try to listen to wise, non-ranting NoRose and to court-doc-experienced Capp on this one.  Maybe LE went too far on December 11; who am I to judge?

But I must insist that it's still a really badly-written and conceived motion, IMO.  Bleah.   

And Goodnight to cece, too.

I'm not wise at all, and it was poorly written. I'm afraid rules were broken, and that's what scares me, he!! I have no feelings for Casey, I just don't want anything to hurt this case. Such as, see look LE was after Casey right from the beginning, not looking at anyone else, and now look what they did, they violated her rights by subjecting her to inhumane treatment, blah, blah. I just see no way this video will be released to the public.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #341 on: May 27, 2009, 09:25:53 PM »

Baez motion
No way in he!! will this video be released to the public, I personally think this will come back and haunt the prosecution's case. But, what do I know. This doesn't sound like this is proper to do with other inmates, and it should not have been done with her. Baez will score with this one.
        You really think so?  

Well, okay.  I'll try to listen to wise, non-ranting NoRose and to court-doc-experienced Capp on this one.  Maybe LE went too far on December 11; who am I to judge?

But I must insist that it's still a really badly-written and conceived motion, IMO.  Bleah.   

I'm not wise at all, and it was poorly written. I'm afraid rules were broken, and that's what scares me, he!! I have no feelings for Casey, I just don't want anything to hurt this case. Such as, see look LE was after Casey right from the beginning, not looking at anyone else, and now look what they did, they violated her rights by subjecting her to inhumane treatment, blah, blah. I just see no way this video will be released to the public.
Oh well No Rose, just because the public doesn't see it doesn't mean the jury won't right? Are there any rules in jail? So she watched a little tv, didn't bother her when they were searching Blanchard Park. Was that inhumane treatment? NO. She went back to eating pork rinds and skittles. It wasn't until she KNEW Caylee was found, did she totally freak. Maybe I am wrong. I just don't see her getting off on this. JMO JSM.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: May 27, 2009, 09:27:48 PM »

I remember what you all are talking about.  That was the night Casey called the police because she was afraid people were going to get into the house.  Didnt they throw pennies at the garage door???? Then the next day Baez was mad about the call and did not open the car door for Casey.  We all talked about it.  We need Klassend, she will remember!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: May 27, 2009, 09:27:49 PM »

Going to be OT myself for a minute.

I hope someone that lives close to Disneyworld will go there and slap the living snit out of that crazy B*tch who faked her abduction from Philly and that of her daughter so they could take a vacation.....For Goodness Sakes! Just buy your tickets and just goooooooooo!

Rant is over for now.

I have not found the video yet, but I have found Casey's 911 audio from the night of the coin toss/baseball bat/water hose fiasco out front of the house.....

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: May 27, 2009, 09:29:41 PM »

I remember what you all are talking about.  That was the night Casey called the police because she was afraid people were going to get into the house.  Didnt they throw pennies at the garage door???? Then the next day Baez was mad about the call and did not open the car door for Casey.  We all talked about it.  We need Klassend, she will remember!!!!

That's the one! I hope someone will put me out of my misery and find it. Ya'll know I won't quit till it's found.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #345 on: May 27, 2009, 09:31:25 PM »

Going to be OT myself for a minute.

I hope someone that lives close to Disneyworld will go there and slap the living snit out of that crazy B*tch who faked her abduction from Philly and that of her daughter so they could take a vacation.....For Goodness Sakes! Just buy your tickets and just goooooooooo!

Rant is over for now.

I have not found the video yet, but I have found Casey's 911 audio from the night of the coin toss/baseball bat/water hose fiasco out front of the house.....
Another crazy B*tch, did she need a vacation that bad 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: May 27, 2009, 09:36:36 PM »

The one thing which is VERY TELLING in this so called motion, is there was NOTHING released that it WAS CAYLEE................

The ONLY way she could have been "in duress" would have been IF SHE KNEW that was Caylee because SHE PUT HER THERE.

Think about it.........otherwise, it would have been just like the "find" at Blanchard Park", where she was  nonchalant about the finding.........
<snip>

Ding, ding, ding, TURBO WINS THE PRIZE. They didn't take her to sick bay while she was watching Blanchard park being searched. She was under no duress then, why the concern only when it came to the Suburban Drive search did she need medical help? YAY for TURBO!
Baez's feeble attempt to counteract this HUGE elephant in the (court)room was to imply and argue in his pathetic drivel motion that Casey was misinformed by jail employees that the remains found had been identified as Caylee's.  Wrong.  FAIL!

She had a radio in her cell.  Hello?  At the medical bay, she was watching and listening to the TV reports.  Hello? As Turbo said, the breaking news and follow-up reports all day were very clear about the fact that the remains had not been identified and were only speculated to be Caylee's at that point. 

Did I say "pathetic" already?  I did?  Oh...sorry.  I'll try to tone it down a bit.  Reading the 13 pages I managed to get through:  Waste.  Huge waste.

I never have cared one way or the other whether we saw the jail video or not. It has been pretty well described anyhow. I get the picture. BUT!!!!If there is a chance of seeing the video with Bozo feeling up Skanky under her overalls, NOW I REALLY WANT TO SEE THAT!!!   

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: May 27, 2009, 09:48:36 PM »

I never have cared one way or the other whether we saw the jail video or not. It has been pretty well described anyhow. I get the picture. BUT!!!!If there is a chance of seeing the video with Bozo feeling up Skanky under her overalls, NOW I REALLY WANT TO SEE THAT!!!   
  Very Funny, CasuallyCool er, I mean Fanny!
Poor you, I re-listened to the 911 call from Casey, too.  It is hard to listen to her voice, isn't it? -- Demanding that these horrible penny-throwing criminals be arrested right now.  We need the police here, right now.  The same ugly Casey voice that lied to LE and the world, insulting our intelligence, expecting us to believe that when someone kidnapped her child, she decided not to call 911 b/c she'd watched too many movies and TV shows that scared her, and decided to "use her own resources" blah blah blah. 

Where's JSM when you need her?  I want her to say "I hate her" again.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: May 27, 2009, 09:50:29 PM »

The only complicating factor in this is that she was in the medical facility.
HIPPA laws are federal laws. You cannot disclose anything to do with medical records, in jail or not.
If she had been in any other part of the jail there would be no problem releasing the video, as we have seen before.....
It'll be interesting to see how it all shakes out.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: May 27, 2009, 09:57:28 PM »

Very Funny, CasuallyCool er, I mean Fanny!
Poor you, I re-listened to the 911 call from Casey, too.  It is hard to listen to her voice, isn't it? -- Demanding that these horrible penny-throwing criminals be arrested right now.  We need the police here, right now.  The same ugly Casey voice that lied to LE and the world, insulting our intelligence, expecting us to believe that when someone kidnapped her child, she decided not to call 911 b/c she'd watched too many movies and TV shows that scared her, and decided to "use her own resources" blah blah blah. 

Where's JSM when you need her?  I want her to say "I hate her" again.

Did you see Casually Cool's tear jerking post today. Man! I will wear red every Friday.   

Do you think that was CC's alter ego posting today, or somebody else that took over his puter?????   

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: May 27, 2009, 09:58:12 PM »

This is an interesting take on Caylee's father.  Not that this angle hasn't been discussed here, but this YouTube makes a good video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRDSq3jA23c&feature=sdig&et=1243385206.59

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: May 27, 2009, 10:00:32 PM »

The only complicating factor in this is that she was in the medical facility.
HIPPA laws are federal laws. You cannot disclose anything to do with medical records, in jail or not.
If she had been in any other part of the jail there would be no problem releasing the video, as we have seen before.....
It'll be interesting to see how it all shakes out.

I see that as a problem also. The one thing I don't know though is if those laws apply to a jail facility. I know Baez will argue they do (or he should have in his motion, but the DA he is went into everything else but)

Many rights are waived when they are arrested when they sign the check in sheets, so that may be a right she waived at that time.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: May 27, 2009, 10:12:26 PM »

Did you see Casually Cool's tear jerking post today. Man! I will wear red every Friday.   
Do you think that was CC's alter ego posting today, or somebody else that took over his puter?????   
I think it really was CCMonkey Devil! 
A heart of gold beats beneath all his crazy antics.  Pretty sure it was CC b/c (as I'm sure you saw) when asked by all these teary-eyed Monkeys who were touched by his story, whether he too will be wearing red on Fridays, he replied in the negative. 

Why?  Because Fridays are "casual days" at work, and the only red he owns is ... wait for it ... a tie.  Classic CC!

(Sorry for O/T.  I've been pretty good all day, Mods.)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: May 27, 2009, 10:13:13 PM »

Baez motion
        You really think so?  

I doubt that the video will be released too. However, in the correctional setting, incident reports are written and passed on to superiors and other shifts if something disturbing is going on with an inmate. It's a way of covering your a$$ and also protecting other officers should the distraught inmate harm themselves or someone else after you're off duty.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: May 27, 2009, 10:15:50 PM »

This is an interesting take on Caylee's father.  Not that this angle hasn't been discussed here, but this YouTube makes a good video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRDSq3jA23c&feature=sdig&et=1243385206.59

Yikes!! I wonder who was this person?   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: May 27, 2009, 10:18:14 PM »

I think it really was CCMonkey Devil! 
A heart of gold beats beneath all his crazy antics.  Pretty sure it was CC b/c (as I'm sure you saw) when asked by all these teary-eyed Monkeys who were touched by his story, whether he too will be wearing red on Fridays, he replied in the negative. 

Why?  Because Fridays are "casual days" at work, and the only red he owns is ... wait for it ... a tie.  Classic CC!

(Sorry for O/T.  I've been pretty good all day, Mods.)

Maybe we should all chip in and buy him a red golf shirt. With a monkey embroidered on the pocket.  Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: May 27, 2009, 10:21:43 PM »

Baez motion
        You really think so?  

I doubt that the video will be released too. However, in the correctional setting, incident reports are written and passed on to superiors and other shifts if something disturbing is going on with an inmate. It's a way of covering your a$$ and also protecting other officers should the distraught inmate harm themselves or someone else after you're off duty.

The biggest reason that I can think of for wanting to see the video is because Bozo doesn't want us to see it so bad. It must be a doozy!  Monkey Devil!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: May 27, 2009, 10:24:55 PM »

But without seeing it yet, do we believe it was a real reaction or just what she perceived a person in that situation would act like???

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: May 27, 2009, 10:25:50 PM »

And was it because she was sad, (no) or because she was busted!!!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #359 on: May 27, 2009, 10:32:51 PM »

Sorry off topic, just got off the phone with my Mom. She first said where have I been because I didn't post on SM this evening, then she said I need to change Josef's avatar to something else. She keeps thinking No Rose's Zoe is Joe. JSM will behave properly from now on that mommy is watching. Sarah (she hates that) you can become a monkey and be able to post if you join.  an angelic monkey  Monkey Devil!

Night monkeys, been a long night, was lurking in Nevaeh's thread and it made me sick.

Luv JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.