April 23, 2024, 11:28:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 313204 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: May 28, 2009, 01:04:07 AM »

Found this old comment from September on the blog CrimeSearchersOnline, but don't recall seeing it before, and not sure what source this poster used.

Was it something like this?

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:B6GLL-c-fGAJ:cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/09/23/state-attorneys-office-releases-documents-in-casey-anthony-case2/+%22Casey+emptied+the+account+into+her+bank+using+the+routing+number%22&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Zak, on September 23rd, 2008 at 10:47 pm Said:

Some background for you on the nursing home money:
Parents (grandparents) are only allowed to give away $12,000 per year as a gift.

Casey emptied the account into her bank using the routing number.

When the Gparents went in the nursing home they had to list their assets. These assets have to be used to pay for the nursing home. They are only allowed to keep $2000 per person for burial expenses.

When their account got down to $4000 they were allowed to ask the govt to pay for the nursing home expenses, which is so much less income for the nursing home than if it is privately paid.

so—Casey emptying the account could be pursued by the nursing home or the govt because of the fraud and who has to pay now.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #401 on: May 28, 2009, 01:04:33 AM »

Good evening Monkeys -- I wanted to ask Desi a question but if anyone else knows the answer, please help me.  A while back Desi said something about a 12k debt of Casey's which was discovered before June and I am looking for anything on that.  Are there links that talk about this story?
Hi Pooky, good to see you!  I wanted to respond to your inquiry, but for the life of me can't remember making a post about Casey having $12,000 of debt prior to June. 

Maybe it was at a link I posted, and am just not recalling it at the moment.  I did a quick search and found this from a post by Trimm, but it's Baez, not Casey.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4946.msg794658#msg794658•Miami-Dade Circuit Court records show that Baez failed repeatedly to pay his $200-a-month child support after his 1993 divorce. The sum owed reached $12,000 by 2004. Asked recently about this, Baez said through his spokeswoman that he and his ex-wife have resolved their child-support issues. Like J.A.B., Baez's only child is a daughter.

I'll keep looking.

thank you for the help.  I recall some discussion about a month ago and then recently a mention that there was a judgment for George Anthony for 12k and it was from Casey.  But, that is my recollection and I could be wrong.  I just cannot connect the dots.

Here is something interesting -- the Motion -- http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0527/19583157.pdf

see page 7

Okay, and you understood that to be Casey Anthony's baby, right?
Yes
Question from JB  In fact, she told you that didn't she?
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: May 28, 2009, 01:13:14 AM »

Thanks Des ..
The Anthony's have been put ( or they put themselves ) in an awful position. I think they are in agony and the only way they can deal with it is to lash out at anyone and everyone. Everuthing they did in the past was inappropriate and perhaps criminal, but I could relate to what George said about the memorial.. On a human to George level. 
I really do know what you mean about George's words.  And I only read the article, didn't watch the video.  Maybe because the words do sound so "human" and I'm highly susceptible to pity, I made myself look at the ugly possibility.  Felt the tug and tried to stay objective.

Remember the day of the Grand Jury, when George had to testify?  I felt so bad for him I cried.  He seemed so compassionate, so tortured.  And he was "doing the right thing" regardless of the consequences... Doing the right thing for Caylee's sake, being her hero as I imagined it.  I remember Mark NeJame speaking at his side, and could just feel George's pain and I was proud of his courage. 

But then the interview he gave the next morning totally broke the spell.  He was spouting that Krazy Kookaid talk again, and the internal dissonance was causing him obvious stress.  Since then, I've seen/heard other things from him that are really hard to forgive, much less overlook.  I recall the hope I felt for the case when LP recounted the day at Hopespring Drive when George reportedly lost it and yelled that he was sick of living this lie... but that never amounted to anything. That said, he does seem to be the only Anthony who has the capacity to engender even a tiny bit of sympathy... 

Except for our Caylee, of course.   an angelic monkey

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: May 28, 2009, 01:22:16 AM »

thank you for the help.  I recall some discussion about a month ago and then recently a mention that there was a judgment for George Anthony for 12k and it was from Casey.  But, that is my recollection and I could be wrong.  I just cannot connect the dots.

Here is something interesting -- the Motion -- http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0527/19583157.pdf

see page 7

Okay, and you understood that to be Casey Anthony's baby, right?
Yes
Question from JB  In fact, she told you that didn't she?
Was he questioning the male jail officer at that point?  Maybe he meant the female jail officer, Lt. Uncer?  As in, the guy was informed by his coworker on duty that the newly discovered remains belonged to the prisoner's child.  Is it possible to determine who the "she" refers to in context?  (Baez is not a good motion writer.)  If he was referring to Casey, he really did step in it!

P.S. Sorry, kinda coming up blank on the $12,000 judgment against Casey thing.  Maybe related to the A's finances?  Why they couldn't come up with bail money?  Not sure.

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #404 on: May 28, 2009, 01:25:41 AM »

Thank you Desi -- I have come up empty as well.  You are an angel  an angelic monkey

When you had your blog, I read you all of the time.  I am glad you are a monkey. 

The question I posted earlier was to Richardson and see your point but I thought, OMG when I first read it.   
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #405 on: May 28, 2009, 01:37:50 AM »

Good night to all Monkeys -- GoldieTX, Desdemona, Blumonkey and 13 Guests, I hope you rest well.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: May 28, 2009, 01:42:47 AM »

Thank you Desi -- I have come up empty as well.  You are an angel  an angelic monkey

When you had your blog, I read you all of the time.  I am glad you are a monkey. 

The question I posted earlier was to Richardson and see your point but I thought, OMG when I first read it.   
No, Pooky, you're the angel!  (Thanks.) 

That motion is chock full of ambiguous language and misleading hints like that.  Not to mention "childish swipes" as Capp said.  Guess we'll find out tomorrow whether JB's effort will prevail.

I am so tired I'm bolding the wrong text and rambling on worse than usual. :MonkeyHaHa::
So Desi's going to call it a night.  Great to see you, Pooky, and it's so nice being a Monkey.  (( hugs ))

Goodnight all!  God Bless all lovely Monkeys, and

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #407 on: May 28, 2009, 03:10:01 AM »

This is an interesting take on Caylee's father.  Not that this angle hasn't been discussed here, but this YouTube makes a good video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRDSq3jA23c&feature=sdig&et=1243385206.59
Yikes!! I wonder who was this person?   
Okay, I'm tired and depressed, and here comes the dumb question of the night, the picture of the man next to Casey and Caylee, is that George? It kind of looks like George, but it kind of looks like the Austrian creep who fathered so many kids with his daughter. I better hang it up for the night, I'm so confused. 
Yes, George a few years back when he was sporting a 'stache.

Thank-you, I swear I'm losing my mind with all this  Monkey Devil! And I hate to say it, but it would not surprise me, if there is incest involved. 

Aw go ahead NRCG,  just let that mind go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   What little of mine that was left from these last months of bozomania, scamthonphrenia, lies up the yingyang,cheese puffs, crab puffs, CMA howls,Henwy Lee's ham sammich, milstupids, 007 bass boats, team kc retards, NG's rants, JVM's mullet and all the other stuff that I can't remeber, is gone. 

Mizjay,
I can't remember when I have heard anything so funny ! You really know how to put it all in a NUT shell. Thanks,I really needed that laugh.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #408 on: May 28, 2009, 03:40:30 AM »

Just a minor clarification regarding HIPAA ( Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act ) not HIPPA. There are times when an inmate's information is disclosed. We are given the blood alcohol levels in DUI cases. We are also told when an inmate is placed on suicide watch. There are probably others but my brain is tired tonight. I do not see where Casey's health info was shared nor was there any breach of confidentially. IMO it is not a violation of HIPAA to observe and record behavior.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #409 on: May 28, 2009, 04:52:06 AM »

The only complicating factor in this is that she was in the medical facility.
HIPPA laws are federal laws. You cannot disclose anything to do with medical records, in jail or not.
If she had been in any other part of the jail there would be no problem releasing the video, as we have seen before.....
It'll be interesting to see how it all shakes out.

I see that as a problem also. The one thing I don't know though is if those laws apply to a jail facility. I know Baez will argue they do (or he should have in his motion, but the DA he is went into everything else but)

Many rights are waived when they are arrested when they sign the check in sheets, so that may be a right she waived at that time.
Hippaa Jazz:

FAQ

This FAQ is provided for informational purposes only, and may not be relied on as legal advice. For a determination whether the Privacy Rule applies to any function of your county, please seek legal advice specific to your situation.

Q: Is a county jail a covered entity for HIPAA purposes?

A: The HIPAA Privacy Rule ("Privacy Rule") regulates only health plans, health care clearing houses and health care providers. If a jail does not meet the definition of any of these entities, it will not be regulated by the Privacy Rule.

A clearinghouse is an entity that transforms health care transactions from a paper format to an electronic format. A jail typically does not perform such functions.

The definition of a health plan specifically excludes from regulation a government-funded program whose principal purpose is other than providing or paying the cost of health care or making grants to fund the direct provision of health care. Jails generally do not have as their "principal purpose" the provision of health care, or paying the cost of health care or making grants to fund the direct provision of health care. The provision of health care in a jail is ancillary to the main function of incarceration. Thus, in the typical situation, a jail would not be a health plan.

The term health care provider would include all medical personnel providing services in the jail, including nurses, doctors and physicians assistants. If the county has a contract with a provider in private practice or not employed by the county, that provider must determine his or her own status for Privacy Rule purposes. Providers who are employees of the county would subject the county and the jail to HIPAA regulation if the county engaged in 10 transactions electronically in connection with the provision of health services in the jail. The 10 transactions are:

(1) health care claims or equivalent encounter information; (2) health care payment and remittance advice; (3) coordination of benefits; (4) health care claim status; (5) enrollment and disenrollment in a health plan; (6) eligibility for a health plan; (7) health plan premium payments; (Cool referral certification and authorization; (9) first report of injury; and (10) health claims attachments.

If the county does not engage in any of these 10 transactions electronically in connection with the provision of health care services in the jail, the jail is not covered by the Privacy Rule.

from http://www.county.org/resources/HIPAA/

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: May 28, 2009, 07:12:20 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19569125/detail.html
Casey Anthony Expected To Appear In Court

Posted: 1:45 pm EDT May 26, 2009Updated: 11:10 am EDT May 27, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony will be headed back to court Thursday, May 28 at 10:00am.

A judge will decide whether to release to the public a videotape of Casey Anthony's reaction as she watched the discovery of her daughter Caylee's remains play out on Eyewitness News. Casey allegedly collapsed and started hyperventilating after watching the news coverage in December.

Casey Anthony's attorneys say she should never have been recorded in the first place. They want the release of the tape blocked.

Also at Thursday's hearing, Jose Baez is expected to introduce a new member of Casey Anthony's defense team. Baez had to add an attorney who is qualified to work on death penalty trials after qualified attorney Terrance Lenamon decided to leave Casey Anthony's defense team.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: May 28, 2009, 07:13:55 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #412 on: May 28, 2009, 08:02:47 AM »

Good morning monkeys!  Looking forward t the motions hearing this morning.  It should be very eventful.  Can't wait to get  al ook at this new DP qualified atty in action.  I am interested to see if she changes the way this case is being tried. 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: May 28, 2009, 08:08:07 AM »

New Casey Anthony attorney is death-penalty expert
Casey Anthony's new attorney, Andrea D. Lyon, is a death-penalty expert from Chicago.
The new attorney for Casey Anthony is a death-penalty expert from Chicago who has tried more than 130 homicide cases, her defense team announced today.

Professor Andrea D. Lyon is a clinical professor of law at the DePaul University College of Law in Chicago, where she also directs the law school's Center for Justice in Capital Cases, according to a news release.

"Professor Lyon has tried over 130 homicide cases. A former Cook County Public Defender in Illinois, she served as chief of the public defender's homicide task force," the statement said. "In 1990 she founded the Illinois Capital Resource Center and served as its director until joining the University of Michigan Law School faculty in 1995."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-bk-casey-anthony-new-attorney-052809,0,5448634.story
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: May 28, 2009, 08:22:09 AM »

Good morning monkeys!  Looking forward t the motions hearing this morning.  It should be very eventful.  Can't wait to get  al ook at this new DP qualified atty in action.  I am interested to see if she changes the way this case is being tried. 

Hey Periwinkle,long time no see. 
I can't wait either.

~ Peter Frampton
RavenJLS
Scared Monkey

« Reply #415 on: May 28, 2009, 08:23:00 AM »

Found this old comment from September on the blog CrimeSearchersOnline, but don't recall seeing it before, and not sure what source this poster used.

Was it something like this?

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:B6GLL-c-fGAJ:cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/09/23/state-attorneys-office-releases-documents-in-casey-anthony-case2/+%22Casey+emptied+the+account+into+her+bank+using+the+routing+number%22&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Zak, on September 23rd, 2008 at 10:47 pm Said:

Some background for you on the nursing home money:
Parents (grandparents) are only allowed to give away $12,000 per year as a gift.

Casey emptied the account into her bank using the routing number.

When the Gparents went in the nursing home they had to list their assets. These assets have to be used to pay for the nursing home. They are only allowed to keep $2000 per person for burial expenses.

When their account got down to $4000 they were allowed to ask the govt to pay for the nursing home expenses, which is so much less income for the nursing home than if it is privately paid.

so—Casey emptying the account could be pursued by the nursing home or the govt because of the fraud and who has to pay now.

I have been thru this with my mom.  The nursing home is not part of this. This is thru the dept of social services long term medical disability. When applying you must show 3 yrs prior tax records, all bank statements for 3 yrs, all assets etc...if there was an emptying of an account social services would have caught it and it would have been dealt with right then and there while determining their eligibilty. (you can have them figure out your proposed date of eligibilty ahead of time but you cant apply until the month of eligibilty and you must provide up to date statements then) They really scrutinize these records as so many do try to "hide" assets.  As for the nursing home getting less money it does not happen here in my state.  I must hand over all monthly income (social security and pension benefits minus a small monthly allowance she is to use for clothes and personal needs) and the state pays the nursing home the remaining monthly balance.  The charges by the nursing home was the same before disability kicked in as it after.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: May 28, 2009, 08:23:04 AM »

Thanks Jesse.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: May 28, 2009, 08:26:32 AM »

5/27/2009     A     MOTION TO AMEND AND SUPPLEMENTAL MOTION TO SEAL THE JAIL VIDEOTAPE TAKEN IN THE MEDICAL FACILITY ON DECEMBER 11, 2008

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/CriminalSelect.aspx?SessionID=73173724-e9a4-4188-9c27-6f1e2e2e5f2f

~ Peter Frampton
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: May 28, 2009, 08:29:08 AM »

You are welcome

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: May 28, 2009, 08:29:08 AM »

Andrea D. Lyon   http://www.andrealyon.com/

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.